Sarah's Mistake Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah is visited by her Uncle.
6k words
4.43
28.2k
25

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Thank you, Ari, for your help and input for this story. Perhaps our paths will cross again sometime, even if only online.

This is a work of fiction. No characters or situations were based on real events or persons just an erotic fantasy. If stories of incest, reluctance / non-consent humiliation, and or blackmail are not for you, then this story will not be for you. If you are or have been in any similar situation, especially Blackmail, then please seek the proper authorities for guidance and help.

See Chapter 1 for the introduction to this story.

*****

Chapter 2 Sarah learns about her Uncle

A few hours have now passed since Sarah had spoken to her uncle Dave. She had checked her cell several times, but he had yet to reply. Her mind raced. She should be in bed, but when she tried to sleep, she couldn't. Her mind wandering back to the way her uncle David had treated her.

At the same time, Danny reread the text from David again and thought about that hot girl tonight. That older guy was funny and he seemed sure that the woman was into him, despite the wedding ring. He hesitated only a moment longer, looking at almost half past 3 in the morning on his phone. He punched in her number anyways.

"Hi sexy girl, I didn't catch your name and your friend did not give it to me. I am Danny from the Java Hut btw. I do have something of yours that I would like to talk to you about. Can I call you sometime?"

Sarah sat on the bed waiting for her uncle's next text when her phone buzzed, but it wasn't her uncle. "Who the fuck is texting me at 3:30 in the morning?" she mumbled.

Opening the message, her heart sank as it was Danny that waiter/asst. manager from the Java Hut saying he had something of hers. "OMG, did my uncle really give him those naughty panties of mine?! Did he? Would he? Did he show or send Danny those pictures?" Sarah didn't know what to do. "Oh hi, Danny the service was great today, thank you."

"Well, you made it easy. I hope to see again sometime." Danny tried not to be too forward, but that guy told him that she was a sure thing. "So, are you doing anything later today? I just realized the time. I am off if you aren't doing anything."

Returning from the bathroom and taking a gulp of her drink, she heard her phone chirp and picked it up.

"Well I'll be working today, but I'm sure I'll get coffee some time, oh and what was it you found that might be mine?" Sarah still wasn't sure if he was just texting in hope or if her uncle had really said or shown him anything.

Danny attached the pic of the black panties, wishing he did have them and not just the pic. "I have these, and I would love to see you."

At this same time and going for broke, sensing her defeat, David texted, "(aunt) Amy is in Indy. Come over to discuss. No need to change." Then he hit send and wondered what she is doing and if she will show up. He decided if she won't, he would keep trying until he succeeded.

Seeing the picture Sarah got nervous, those were hers! Now what? Then her phone chirped again. Her uncle again, her mind raced as she read the text. "It's late, do I have to come over now?" Sarah got up, picking clothes to get dressed in case she had to go.

David knew that lack of sleep would not be a worry for him, he never slept more than a few hours. He looked at the clock. Damn it was late. If Sarah had an accident, he would never forgive himself or would she. "Damn it!" he said it out loud to no one. "No, you don't. Amy will not be here tomorrow evening either, you better be."

At first, she heard 'no' and breathed a sigh of relief thinking it was over, but then the rest of what he said sunk in. "Tomorrow night?" she asked herself, wondering if this game was over at least for now.

"After I meet with your Dad, you are going to help me with my part of the sleeping arrangements, so as soon as hubby leaves for work head over."

Her head spun now. Sarah finally replied to Danny, "Oh those are pretty." She bluffed, "I might swing in this week to see you. I'm busy cleaning while my husband's working."

Danny thought cleaning at this hour? Strange? "Well, I know these are yours. And I would love to see you again." He wondered again if she was really married. He texted that guy who had shown him the panties. "Hey, I'm going to need those panties. I told her I would give them back." He got no reply.

Sarah was a little relieved thinking her uncle was done for now and being able to blow off Danny with a lick and a promise. She got up, tightened the sash on her robe, and then she headed to the kitchen to make yet another drink. She stumbled some feeling a bit drunk and slightly horny from the way her uncle had been acting along with the liquor she had consumed. She poured the drink and then stepped out on her patio for a smoke.

John, a mid 50's neighbor from across the backyards couldn't sleep so he sat on his deck and looked at the stars and watched for meteors, along with seeing what neighbors might be up. He had seen a lot in the last ten years, especially from that small apartment complex. Hearing a noise, he looked around and spotted that new neighbor. "Damn she is sexy," he whispered to himself, "way out of my league." But he continued to watch as she seemed to stare at her phone.

Sarah paced back and forth wondering if Danny was done for the night. She hoped her pervy uncle was done too. She was so occupied by this that she didn't notice her robe falling open as she paced back and forth, looking at her phone.

Sarah was now all too aware of how wet she was. Her mind fought for reason and logic. Her thoughts came in waves. "He's my uncle and this is so wrong but what if he shows my dad." "It's just some pics, but you know he wants more." "Why did he give my number to that waiter who was cute?" "Stop, you are married, didn't stop you with Tim." "This mistake is going to get me into so much trouble." "Damn, He pushed my buttons, what am I even thinking. This is so wrong!" "Why does this excite me?" And on and on as she paced.

John wasn't positive at first, but grabbed his Nikon and zoomed in. That hottie did have her robe open and appeared topless under. He quietly and quickly made sure his flash was off before taking several pics. The lighting made for the bad quality, but he kept taking pics. He then saw her phone light up and got even better ones and saw she was topless under her robe. "Jackpot," he thought to himself. The next shots captured this beauty in his lenses.

Then her phone chirped again, and it was Danny. "How about a drink at the Red Mule, that country place on route 9? 7:30 tonight?"

She simply replied, "No." Reading his text again, Sarah just stood there throwing her hands in the air, looking up, hoping God would get her out of this. She just stood there with her hands folded behind her head for a few minutes before her phone chirped with another text. "What the fuck did I get into? It's past 3:30 am and I've got two pervs texting me."

Well, she at least had an idea of what her uncle wanted to talk about but thought it would be tomorrow. She turned on a low watt porch light, to locate her lighter for another smoke. Plopping down on one of the table top stools, she pulled another one to the side to prop her feet up on. It's now almost 3:50 am. Sarah didn't even think about anyone being around to see her as her robe hung down the sides of the stool leaving her exposed. She slouched down some as she put her feet on the other stool with her knees bent. As much as Sarah wanted out of all this, thinking of what these two wanted to do to her or have her do was getting her wet with anticipation. She reached into her sleeping shorts leg and rubbed herself.

Danny was disappointed that she said no to meeting so soon but he was going for it. "You pick the time and place and I will be there. I will blow off work for you even."

After lighting her smoke and reading the text, Sarah shot a reply "no need to skip work, I'll call you sometime." Her hand went back into her sleeping shorts; she was all ready to climax when the damn phone chirped, again.

John could not believe the show. "Damn, she is an exhibitionist." When the young beauty sat on a stool, he decided to switch to video mode. His hunch paid off almost immediately. "You go girl." John was thankful that she had put a light on. The light really showed her off. He looked around and thought, "You all are missing the show." She was a real beauty and looked to be very close to release.

It was barely twenty minutes after he had asked to come over, when David said, "Fuck it." He knew it was so wrong, but he was horny. "You still up?"

Sarah lies and replies, "Just got into bed. Why?"

"I'm coming over."

Seeing his text, she quickly shot one back "oh it's late, don't come over." Damn, she hoped he wasn't really wanting to come over. "What do you want? We can talk tomorrow" she texted back with butterflies in her stomach as she again paced her patio, now going into almost full panic mode.

"Turn off that damn phone," John said to himself as she stopped. Her breast heaving and nipples very erect. He tried to judge her expression. "Hmm, a not so friendly message or from someone not whom she wanted it from? Where is hubby?" Since there was obviously a short break, he went back in and grabbed his tripod.

David missed her text until about seven or so minutes later, about halfway there. He read it at a traffic light and texts back. "I think we both know." He smiled and hit send. David made damn sure he obeyed every traffic law and even parked almost a block away and walked towards her place.

Not truly aware her uncle Dave was on his way, hoping against hope he wasn't, Sarah thought of what she was going to do to get out of this. She went in and downed her drink. The drinks were working on her. She was drunk enough to not care and the two men together had her horny and not exactly caring anymore about right and wrong. She returned to the patio and took her seat again. She had her legs spread almost obscenely and started texting Danny. "hi, I think I have plans for tomorrow, maybe another time."

David now stood on the sidewalk in front of her place. The street was quiet as it appeared everyone was asleep. He could see a light on upstairs and one downstairs to the back of the small apartment block. He took one last look around and then texted. "I'm here, let me in."

Leaning back on the stool, her fingers doing their thing, Sarah was on the verge of climaxing and moaned out loud when "what the fuck" her phone chirped with a new text. She was so close, but just hearing the text sound distracted her from finishing because she knew it was either Danny or her uncle. Frustrated, she slipped one foot off the seat of the stool and let it dangle, leaning forward she picked up the phone and read the text from my uncle. "Oh fuck," she said aloud to herself.

John was getting it all. Again, saying to himself, "Turn off that damn phone." This was the best show he had gotten in years.

Sarah jolted up when she saw "'I'm here, let me in". What should she do now? Maybe ignore it and tell him she was sleeping? But he said he had a tracker on the phone now. She wondered if he can see if the texts were opened?

David sat down on the front stoop. He opened his app to check her phone. It would take a minute or two to give him her location. He wondered if she was in bed or now trying to ignore him. The app indicated she had read the text.

Meanwhile, Danny thought about sending another text but decided to wait until later. He was determined to meet with her. He did text that man again, "Hey, can you send me any of those pics?" With the late hour, he did not expect an answer.

When his phone chirped, David thought it was her, finally, but it was that waiter. "Fuck off," he thought but did not reply.

Finally, the app Dave had reported it had her position. He stood and turned around, allowing the phone to point her out. Not upstairs, it appeared she was in the back of the three story, six-unit apartment block. Perhaps outside he thought?

He moved along the side to the privacy fence. He reached the gate and tried to look over. The angle did not help. He turned his camera on and extended his arm. He took a few pics. After reviewing them, only one had her in it. Robe fully open, her heavenly body exposed. He took a deep breath, "Perfection." He tried the gate, finding it locked. He smiled and sent her the pic and asked, "Getting ready for me?"

"Shit," Sarah groans. "I was so close to cumming." Standing up and stretching her arms over her head with the robe fully open, she just stood there a few seconds before texting. "OK, I'll go buzz you in the building."

John was also disappointed as the show suddenly ended and the star walked back in the house. It appeared she was getting company. "Booty call, huh?" he said to no one.

Sarah had left the porch light on, her empty drink on the railing and the sliding door open in her rush to toss on some clothes. Sarah turned and went in to put something on other than her flimsy robe. It was a bit hard not to finish herself off, she was so worked up, relaxed, scared and almost willing to be used.

John was about to pack up when he noticed the open door and a clear view. He focused on her quickly losing the robe. Now she only wore a sports bra and running shorts. He watched her quickly go to the door. Obviously, someone was expected. He smiled and waited. Soon she came back in, distraught on her face. "This is getting good."

David heard the buzz and took a deep breath and one last look before entering. He stepped into the building and called out, quietly, "Sarah, where are you?" He looked towards the back but then saw her at the top of the stairs. "I preferred the other outfit." His tone inferring, she changed again.

"What other outfit?" Sarah asked herself, wondering what he really wanted now. "Shh you'll wake everyone. If you're coming up hurry, I don't want my neighbors to see me," she whispered loudly, trying to duck back in her apartment as she was only wearing a pair of nylon running shorts and sports bra and left the robe on the bed.

David replied in a whisper as well, "That silky robe. Then come down here to welcome me." His heart pounded as she turned back. He thought he should go but he can't stop himself.

Hearing that barely, Sarah just gave him a look like 'really' rolling her eyes. Going back into her bedroom she picked up the robe and put it on over her shorts and bra top before heading down the stairs to meet him.

Dave sighs as Sarah descend the stairs. "What the fuck? Were my instructions too fucking hard?" Then he quickly and suddenly grabbed the robe and her, spinning her quickly. As she is spun around on the landing, Dave strips her of the robe. He managed to remove the robe's sash as he did. "I fucking hate cock teases." He grabs both wrists and uses the sash to bind them. Once satisfied with that and the look on her face, he continues to ignore her whispered pleas. Lifting her tied arms above her head, he hooks her shorts with his thumb and begins to work them over her hips.

Sarah is freaking out as her uncle slides her shorts off her. Then using a knife he cut her sports bra off right there in the little lobby at the entrance to the building and tossed her clothes over by the inside mailboxes. But she said nothing in fear of him and being caught by her neighbors. Now with her naked in the lobby, her wrists bound, a slight glistening of wetness showed around her outer labia, and her nipples ready to burst they were so swollen. When she was marched up the stairs back to her own apartment, she went willingly. As he walked her in, Sarah was worried about someone finding her clothes since they got washed at a uniform company that did her softball team's stuff; the big problem was her name was marked on them.

David having stripped Sarah nude and bound her wrists, lead her back upstairs to the apartment. Then Dave led Sarah straight out to the balcony and over to the railing, where she was untied for a moment and then tied to the railing. Her hands were just past shoulder width apart. Then he turned on the other porch light illuminating the balcony like it was daytime.

John could not believe his luck. He wondered who this guy was but quickly wanted to thank him. That hot number was almost perfectly lit up. He quickly adjusted the camera and focused in. "What I would give to be him." Seeing the guy, he knew him. Well, he had seen him around. "You and I will talk soon, my new friend." John hoped at least. He saw the man looking around, as well as that hot young woman. The man was tying her to the railing now but she did not seem to mind that. Damn, he wished he had a mic over there.

She hoped that what she saw was only an alarm keypad and not a camera across the back lot. Uncle Dave then got behind Sarah, pushing her naked up against the railing and mauled her breasts from behind, pinching, twisting and pulling her nipples painfully, making his niece whimper and want to scream from the pain.

After a few minutes of this, he let her go, turning her halfway around as far as she could. He took a few pics with her own cell and sent them to himself. Then as Sarah stood there trembling with fear and dripping wet from the abuse, she found herself begging inside to enjoy him. He turned her and pulled her back a bit so her tits hung loose; then Dave hauled off and punched her breasts laughing. "You love that don't you whore?" he snarled into her ear. Sarah's mouth went agape, no sound came out as she nodded yes very slowly. David then rubbed her abused breast a moment, looking around.

"You know, we really should invite the cameraman over," Dave said after pulling her head up and sliding a hand between her legs, ignoring her swollen clit. "How about I untie your left hand and you wave him or her over."

"What? What camera guy?" Sarah asked, frightened of what the person saw or got pictures of. "Noo don't Uncle Dave. Just let me go and stop all this please," she plead. "You can't want me to end up the town whore!? Do you?" She continued to plea while trying to turn to face the apartment.

Thinking of her uncle groping her, looking at her naked and Danny the waiter having her panties made her scared. Sarah was pretty sure her own uncle showed him all her slutty pictures, that he's probably jerking off to them. The fact that now a neighbor to her complex was possibly taking pictures or worse taping her on the patio made her even more scared and nervous but worse, she was very horny. The liquor and pills had lost their effect on Sarah now and she was starting to think more clearly. She realized the trouble she was in and how horny it made her feel.

Leaning in, he cupped her ample breasts, feeling the rock hard nipples. "Excited? Wondering how many neighbors are going to find out about you?" He rubs and pulls on her breasts and nips a while before asking, "Will they hear you beg me to fuck you, Sarah? Will they?" Dave pulls both nipples hard and Sarah let out a moan. He releases both breasts, then slaps both of them. Then repeats the process. Then his right-hand squeezes her right breast hard before he slaps it. His left hand now moving to rub her firm ass again.

Sarah again pleads, "Please stop. Are you trying to turn me into the town whore?"

"The town whore? No, not at all," Dave says as he rubs her fine ass then gives each cheek a few smacks. As he does he adds, "My whore? Well, that is different." He kicks her legs wider and finds little resistance. Next, he undoes his shorts and lets them fall.

John smiles as he sees the man finally undress. He wondered if he was just going to abuse the woman but now it seemed to be show time.

Dave asks Sarah, "Out here or on your bed?" as he rubs his thick cock along her ass crack. Then between her legs

12