Sarah's Misunderstanding Pt. 02 - Jen & Bill Visit

Story Info
Part2 to Sarah's misunderstanding.
1.3k words
3.5
7.6k
4
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen and Bill came straight over with the Hot Tub after work Friday. Bill and my husband Dan unloaded it and got it into position ready to hook up tomorrow. It was too late in evening for that now.

Jen and I were inside with a bottle of wine catching up. I was showing her some photos of the landscaping of the garden and Dan putting up the decking and pergola. Then, there it was! Fuck! I hadn't yet moved the photo of Dan passed out next to the dildo. Jen and I were never prudish about our sex lives to eachother, but this was more than I ever intended to share.

"One of these things is not like the others!" She remarked, staring at me with a smirk on her face. She could see that I was horrified by the over share! "Anything you want to discuss?"

Once I emptied my recently refilled glass, I brought her up to speed. "So, as far as you know for sure, he's still 100% straight?" She asked. "Yeah, I literally sprung it on him. He was too far gone to stop me at this point." "And are looking to add someone else to the mix?" "Not currently, it's all a little new and scary. I don't want to jeopardise what we already have."

"Bill will kill me for sharing this, but..." Jen paused

"We have, you know, branched out!" "What exactly do you mean Jen? Had sex with other people?"

"Only together, it was the number one stipulation we both immediately agreed on." Jen paused again. "Both sexes too! Both of us!"

I was dumbfounded! "Like you're both Bi?"

"Kinda, yeah! We haven't ever found our own sex attractive the same way as the opposite sex. It's just the carnal connection."

Just then, Bill and Dan came in after unloading the hot tub. Seeing that we had a head start, they headed to the kitchen for a beer. "That was close!"

We left the sex chat alone at that point and returned to more mundane chat. But what Jen had said, sat ticking over in the back of my mind.

Dan

I awoke early Saturday morning, it was a bright sunny start. The kind that makes you feel like having your morning coffee basking in the morning sun. I had a quick shower and headed downstairs and fired up the coffee machine. Jen came down from our guest room shortly after wearing a thin white maxi dress, hugging her figure tight enough to see that it was all she was wearing. Without asking, I made her a coffee and if I remembered rightly, she took it just as Sarah did. Very much the identical twins, through and through!

"It's going to be a hot one today! We'll definitely need that tub ready!" Fortunately, I had already bought in all the sundries for the pool and the spares Bill suggested. I even took the initiative to source a few upgrades. Bill for his part, deep cleaned the whole tub when he removed it, knowing that we'd be eager to fire it up.

Although eager to get started, I was in no rush to awaken Sarah, our son was more than capable. Thankfully rarely before 7am these days. Bill appeared, already prepared for working on the tub and a few other things that I had planned for today. After getting his coffee, we went out.

The install took hardly any time at all, I had the electrics and plumbing all ready to hook up. So it was only the upgrades that took any time. That, and of course being a slave to mains water pressure. We left it to fill and returned to the kitchen, although early still, we had built up an appetite and a sweat.

At about 11am, Robert's friend Jonah arrived with his mum. They were having Robert overnight and returning him tomorrow afternoon. I checked on the tub and shut the water off. I turned it on and checked that it was operating as expected. I think it will get some use today, it was already 28°

Sarah

-----

I awoke as per normal to tiny fingers prying open my eyelids. A cute, but ultimately unwelcome start to the day. Jen must have heard, because she arrived carrying emergency coffee. After wrestling my son off me and away, I was able to get a quick shower and dress. Robert's was staying at his friend Jonah's overnight, so got everything he'd need together and joined them downstairs for more coffee and some breakfast.

At about 11am Robert was whisked away and the day was ours! The hot tub was finally all hooked up and bubbling away, time for a test I thought!

The guys still had some landscaping to do, so Jen and I filled a pitcher with Sangria and observed from the hot tub.

This hot tub was better than I remembered! Even Jen remarked on Dan's upgrades. As well as the expected bubbles and jets, there was something that I couldn't pin down. With the heat of the morning sun and the Sangria, I didn't dwell on it long! The floor show was great too! I have no idea how long it took, but it was soon time for another pitcher.

I brought one out along with some beers for Dan and Bill. I was rather surprised though to find Jen had stripped in my absence and I assumed, naked below the bubbles. I quickly dumped my bathing suit on the ground next to hers and got in. It felt divine against my naked skin!

The guys came over for their beers and soon noticed the suits on the ground. After a quick glance at eachother and then us, they quickly decided that the landscaping was done and went to clean up before joining us.

Whilst they were away, there was obviously some indecision about whether to come naked, or strip on arrival. As Dan came out in shorts and Bill, holding his. Both a little excited by the hot tub skinny dip!

Bill, was about 5"8 160lbs and looked like he put some basic effort into maintaining his physique. As opposed to Dan's DadBod, although, both have their merits! Yet despite myself and my sister's differing lifestyles, we still remained indistinguishable. I thought for sure that childbirth would do something.

But the cocks! My sister and I, seem to differ on preference here. Not that we have ever physically compared Dan and Bill in person. I preferred the size and shape of Dan's cock, even though he can sometimes get a little too deep for comfort. It was the girth that we found tricky initially when we weren't trying to conceive. Condoms just wouldn't stay on, but you should have seen his face when we purchased XL and they fit. Even in this slightly excited state, Bill's cock was clearly different.

We were all initially a little quiet and awkward once we were all in. None of us having ever done anything quite like this before. The pitcher was soon emptied and Jen announced that she was fetching another, I was getting a little drunk by now, so wasn't sure we needed another just yet.

I felt rather vulnerable now, left between my husband and Bill. Rather excited about it too, I have to admit! Dan's hand drifted into my lap, Bill, obviously feeling a little vulnerable too, staring longingly at the door waiting for Jen to reappear. I allowed my hand to drift into Dan's lap too, finding his cock very much erect. There was little chance he would be fetching more beer soon!

When Jen did reappear, I noticed something, Dan's cock twitched. Something I had recently learned to be a tell. Now, as we are identical twins, I shouldn't have been surprised, but I was. Bill seemed to relax too, when she reappeared. Although, both Dan and Bill's beers were now empty. Something that both Jen and I noticed.