Sarah's Mom Gets Matt First Pt. 02

Story Info
Matt and Linda get together for a hot Friday.
2.1k words
4.31
13.5k
20
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

It was now 2 in the morning, and Matt decided he'd better get going, god, he'd gone from a pent-up virgin to 3 glorious prostate emptying sessions, thanks to his girlfriend's MILFY Mom Linda.

As he got dressed, she stayed nude and made sure that he got plenty of good looks. She wanted more of him, to get him ready for her daughter, and the approaching weekend had just what she needed.

"Matt, Sarah is attending an out-of-town wedding, she's going to be the Maid Of Honor to her Aunt June. She'll be away on Friday and Saturday night. Now that you are no longer a virgin, I want you to be here, so I can teach you the finer points of making love, it's a lot more than just jumping and humping."

At his eager nod, she smiled and said, "Come over after dinner on Friday and bring your toothbrush, I'm going to keep you here, so you can learn and then practice your skills. Sarah will get the deflowering of her dreams, not some clumsy, messy first time that will be remembered as one of the lowlights."

"One more thing, no stroking the meat. I want all that hot spunk saved up, so I can drain your cock of every drop."

Matt's head was spinning, god, Linda was a true MILF, and she wanted more of him. He was happy to agree and driving home, he was fired up. Friday could not come fast enough.

*****

When Matt showed up at her door Friday night, Linda smiled and took control. Once in her bedroom, she stripped him, then enjoyed the sight of his cock rising up as she slowly stripped her body, enjoying the boost she felt as he surveyed all her naked charms and assets, the now iron stiff cock displaying his approval.

"On your knees, Matt, time for you to learn how to eat pussy."

Matt quickly did so, and he watched, mesmerized as Linda stepped forward, until her pussy was inches from his face. He saw the crimson furrow, she was waxed completely bare, and his lust rocketed as her saw the glistening lips. The scent of her aroused cunt filled his nostrils, making him almost dizzy with desire.

"Lick me, Matt, I'm so hot and juicy, all for you."

Linda felt his hands on her hips, drawing her forward just a small step, and she saw the exciting spectacle of his face turning up, moving in. Linda adored oral, both giving and receiving, and her cries of pleasure filled the room, spurring Matt to lick more, slurping and slobbering. Since it was his first time, Linda gently took his head in her hands, to direct him and that hit the mark.

"Stick your tongue out Matt, and keep it out."

Matt did as she said, eager to do her bidding, he did so, and she kept his head in her hands, holding him against her, he felt the hard bump as she was starting to grind her clit against his tongue.

"Ri--Right there," Linda whimpered, her eyes closed. "Mmmm keep that tongue right there, oh yes, feels so good!"

Linda was very wet, Matt felt her juices flooding over his mouth and face, she kept up the pressure. He could feel her clit, which had been pliant, stiffen up hard, swelling with the sensations until she grasped his head tighter, and really pressed her clit down hard, riding the length of his outstretched tongue, facefucking him, her clit was hot, throbbing and bulging with arousal as she started to shake.

"Ffff-fuck yesssssssss, oh yes, FUCK!"

Linda was squealing with pleasure, and a huge rush of her cum poured out, it felt like Niagara Falls as she gushed a torrent of girl cum all over Matt's face. She rode that crest, mopping his face down, his cock was harder than ever.

Linda knew he was ready to blow, and she cooed, "Time to relieve the pressure."

She was on her knees and swallowed his prick down in a few moments. She sucked and licked, made her lips as tight as the grip of her daughter's sweet little 18-year-old cunt, and Matt lasted for 10 wet, sucking slides up and down his pole, her wetly sucking lips milked him eagerly, her hand cupped his balls, toying with his swollen nuts, and she was rewarded when he grunted and growled as his cock gave a hard jerk.

"Gonna cum, fuck, oh YEAH!"

She felt the streams coating her tongue, mmmm, oh yeah, milking a virgin's hard cock was always so rewarding.

"Now, you need to pleasure both holes."

She took to her bed, her ass upthrust, reached back, and pulled her cheeks apart. Matt saw the tight pucker of her rosebud, and Linda cooed, "Now, lick my tight little starfish, eat my ass."

Matt was shaking, this was the most erotic thing he could have imagined. His face moved in, Linda growled with pleasure, the touch of his hot wet tongue against her asshole was exquisite.

"Yes, oh yes", Linda whispered, "Lick and finger my asshole a long time, I love it!"

Matt was happy to do so, his tongue pressing against the tight rim, licking at the tight, rose-shaped pucker of her asshole over and over, then his finger slid along, and he pushed it in, finger fucking her tight back door. Mmmmmm, Linda loved that, it was making her cunt gush and ache wildly.

Matt felt his dick, once again hard as a rock, what with the quick recovery of an 18-year-old, and Linda purred, "Now, I want your cock to go where your finger is after I do this!"

She reached into the bedside table and took out an adjustable leather ball stretcher. As she fitted it around Matt's balls and snapped it snug, she said, "This will help to delay your cumming, and make your cumming feel even better, as it keeps your balls from lifting up."

When he was secured, Matt looked down, saw the restraint around his balls, and as Linda returned to position, Matt took the lube on the bedside table, and he drizzled a helping on that sweet hole. Linda murmured in pleasure as his finger spread the lube up that super tight chute. He slid a handful up and down his cock, and positioned himself.

"Yes, yes, now give me a good buggering Matt."

Matt's cock was hard as a steel post, and when he applied it and pushed in, Linda growled in pleasure. She adored getting buggered, and when his cock was buried, and his balls smacked her pussy, she urged him on.

"Fuck, oh yeah, ride my ass, Matt, really flood me, paint my bowels white!"

Grasping her hips, he started to do so, really laying the wood to Linda's tight starfish, fuck, the grip of her ass was fantastic, and he suddenly felt something rubbing against his cock.

"Like the feel Matt, I'm using my 7-inch dildo, I thought you'd enjoy the feeling of having your cock rubbing against my dildo, I love the feel of both holes being stuffed."

Oh yeah, he was enjoying it all right, the feel of his cock being rubbed by the dildo was fucking amazing. Linda's cries and grunts of pleasure filled the room, the feel of smacking his pelvis against her full ass bumpers was keeping him going, he rammed her ass like a triphammer, god, the tightness of her ass was out of this world.

Linda got a long, hard ride, her ass throbbing wildly as she dildoed herself to orgasm after orgasm, until Matt roared like a bull, and his cock unloaded a massive rush, god, it felt like he was going to pass out as his body shuddered in the biggest orgasm of his life.

Matt flopped down and Lisa cooed, "Let's rest up a bit Matt, then we can have some more."

*****

Linda smiled, she wanted Matt to sleep for a bit, then he'd be introduced to what taking it up the ass felt like. She had a feeling he'd protest and try to get away, but she was ready for that. As Matt was dozing, she took out the leather cuffs with the velcro closures and the tether with the clips, and she fitted the O rings on the cuffs into the clips. She also took out a ball gag, he would be silent when she took his ass. She was going to take him just like a vanilla female, and show him what a big, rock-hard erection he'd get from being buggered.

She took out her Joni's Butterfly, she would wear that under her strap-on harness, and let it tingle her clit to ecstasy. Matt was going to enjoy a wild orgasm, why shouldn't she?

*****

Matt was sleeping peacefully when he felt his body being moved, his arms were stretched up above his head, the leather cuffs were quickly secured around his wrists, and it pulled him all the way awake. Linda was standing above him, and he saw the 7-inch black strap-on she was wearing, and as his eyes widened, Linda purred, "Now, you'll get to feel what it's like to get buggered. Still an ass virgin, I assume?"

At his nod, she giggled, "Mmmmmm, I'm going to pluck that cherry!"

"Now, what just a minute, hold on, I'm...mmmpppfff!"

The pink ball gag was quickly stuffed into his mouth, and Linda growled, "No talking, you are going to get buggered, and that's that!"

Matt felt his legs being pushed up and back, his ass was rotated up to the correct angle, and he felt the drizzle of slick lube, her fingers spreading it around, then the feel of another slather being pressed over asshole, then being spread into the hole. Linda pulled back a bit and made sure that he saw her as she spread a liberal amount up and down the 7 inches that was about to take his ass. She again pushed his legs back and grabbed his cheeks, spreading them apart, oh yeah, she could see the gleam of lube against that tight pucker. God, she loved taking the tight virgin assholes of young guys.

Linda's voice was a husky caress, "Now, open your ass to me, sweetie, take my dildo."

She nudged the head of the dildo against his ass, flicked the switch on her butterfly, and felt the tingles, mmmm, so good, and with a hard push, the dildo started its ass-splitting path.

"There we go baby, almost there, relax it, open your ass, open your ass to me!"

Matt did his best, Oh fuck, he was getting split open, his howls of pain were well muffled by the gag as she pushed in. Further and further, until with a grunt of pleasure from her, she buried it, completing the deflowering of his ass hole. I felt like I was wrapped around a stiff hard pole.

Linda cooed, "Oh yeah, always the best, fucking the tight virgin asses. Now, let's work on loosening you up a bit."

Linda pulled back halfway, and then drove back in again, holy fuck what a reaming, his sounds of displeasure were well muffled. After several, ass-splitting, abrasive thrusts, the fucking rhythm became easier. The pain started to subside, and I did notice that my cock was rising up quickly, my erection rose up until I was longer and harder than I had ever been, as Linda gave him the reaming of a lifetime.

Linda was enjoying it just as much, the butterfly was nudging against the hood of her clit, gently coaxing her clit to come out and play. Mmmmm, oh yes, there it was, and she let out a loud gasp as her clit was stimulated with waves of vibrating pleasure. She smiled down at him, seeing the rock-hard dick, just like every other guy she'd buggered, stiff and eager.

Matt felt her hand grasp his cock, and she purred, "Oh yeah baby, once you get into it, your cock always shows the way."

As she continued to fuck him, she stroked his dick with a grip that was the best he'd ever felt, she could feel the building excitement, as she stroked him, her own clit was twitching, ready to take her over also.

She cooed, "Time for you to cum, Matt. cum baby, shoot out that nice big load, oh fuck, cum with me Matt, fuck, gonna EXPLODE!" She could feel his dick swell with a massive urgency, and she went over with a howl of pleasure.

Two seconds later, Matt's cock his cock started to pulse, and he felt a blast of hot spunk splatter on his stomach. His cock was tighter than ever around the dildo, rubbing insistently against his prostate, and his cock unloaded lavishly. He shot off, over and over, spraying ropes of cum, drenching his chest and belly, as she stroked his dick. Matt felt almost ready to pass out as the last of 10 full power shots splattered every which way.

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers