Sarah's Mom Gets Matt First Pt. 03

Story Info
Matt and Linda partake of more anal advnetures.
1.6k words
4.39
11.9k
13
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers

After getting so well-reamed, Matt and Linda slept peacefully. Her daughter was not going to be home until Sunday, which gave them all of Saturday as a playday. Linda had more hot fucking in mind.

Linda felt hot hands stroking her body, sleep started to tatter, and she rose from slumber to see Matt and his bone-hard erection eager for her. Oh yeah, she was going to get what she wanted.

"Matt, take my ass, face to face, I want to see your face when my ass milks your cock!"

Matt growled, "First, hands and knees baby!"

Linda quickly did so, her body was virtually trembling. She moaned, deep and low, as Matt dived in, licking her gushing pussy, his tongue tasting her all over, he then nibbled on her pussy lips, and his tongue slid up the taint, she felt his hands grasp her cheeks and pull them gently apart, oh yes, oh fuck right there, and she let out a loud cry of pleasure as his tongue slid over the rim of her asshole.

Matt had discovered that analingus was not only sexy as hell, but it also made his dick harder than ever to lick a hot woman's ass. He perched his lips right on Linda's asshole and let his tongue make circles all over the tight, twitchy rim, Linda's moans of pleasure pushing him onward.

Oh fuck, Linda was getting the ass munching of a lifetime, her tight asshole rim was very sensitive, Matt's enthusiasm keeping his mouth on her asshole. He was hitting all the right places and it was driving Linda crazy. Oh fuck, yes, every now and then, he paused and pushed his tongue into Linda's tight little starfish, eliciting further moans of pleasure from her. She began to arch her ass back towards Matt as he happily munched away.

"Give me your cock, give my cunt a few strokes to get you all wet and slippery, then take my ass!"

Linda lay back, and watched through lust-glazed eyes as Matt mounted up, she threw back her head and arched her hips upward when the head of Matt's cock was lodged between her swollen cuntal lips and began sliding inside, grunting as he felt the hot, slick wetness bathe his cock.

Matt was feeling the rush, Linda was as hot as a day in July as he impaled her on his cock, watching it slide inside the tight furnace of her pussy. He buried it, he could feel her muscles involuntarily massaging his cock. Matt gave her a few gentle strokes with his dick, letting it sink in the hot, wet juices, then slowly pulled out.

Linda lifted her legs and cooed, "Put my legs over your shoulders, and bugger my ass!"

Matt was happy to do so, he grabbed her cheeks and pulled them apart, lifting her ass into the best position. He could see her tight pink starfish, wet and glistening from the ass munching, and moved his cock into position. Matt pushed, and his cock nudged her open and went in. Oh fuck, it felt so good, he slowly fed inch after inch into the incredibly hot recess of her soft rectum until her pelvis pressed tightly against hers.

"Mmmmppphhh, nnnggghhhh, yahhhhh, fuck it feels so good, let me have it, Matt!"

Matt was happy to do so, Linda's loud cry of pleasure filled the bedroom. Her asshole was highly sensitive and getting that sensitive hole fucked, every time, was almost too much pleasure.

Matt grunted, his cock was in the midst of a smooth, tight, wet pleasure ride, the feel of those lubricated walls, and the gripping tightness of Linda's ass was fucking fantastic. Looking at the expressions of mixed joy and bliss on Linda's face as he buggered her was erotic as all hell.

Linda was in a haze of pleasure, ever since her first asshole fucking, she loved it and wanted it just as much as regular fucking. She felt Matt's hips smacking against her pelvis, his lust grunts as her power fucked her tight starfish, reaming her out with long, hard, right-to-the-balls thrusts, bouncing his balls off of her upturned ass on every plunge. She was eager for the hard jerk, then the pulsing as his cock would unload his hot spunk to paint her bowels.

"Fuck, fuck, I want your cum, flood my ass, Matt, give me every drop!"

Matt could feel the imminent explosion, oh man, the feel of her tight ass around his dick, her moans and cries of pleasure as he pumped in and out, fucking her ass was beyond superb. Her eyes were wild open, full of blazing lust she looked at his face. Almost there, oh fuck, his balls tightened up, ready to fire.

"Gonna explode, gonna cum, fuck FUCK!"

His nuts let go, and Matt's grunts and growls mixed with Linda's cries of pleasure filled the bedroom as he burst deep inside, spurting thick pelts of cum to paint her bowels.

That did it, the feel of his sizzling spunk jetting into her asshole sent Linda over the edge, she shrieked and shook as her orgasm rocked her to the core. The pulsing of her asshole at climax gripped Matt's cock like a vise, and he growled with pleasure as he got the ultimate milking.

After a brief rest, Linda grinned at him and said, "Now it's your turn!"

*****

On his hands and knees, Matt grunted with pleasure as Linda's hot tongue swiped all over his asshole, her tongue making hot sizzles of pleasure as she slurped and slobbered all over the tight hole, getting him ready for his second anal fuck.

As she had done last time, her Joni's Butterfly was under her strap-on harness, and her black strap-on was in place, 7 inches of ass opening pleasure ready.

"Now that you are no longer an ass virgin, bet you are going to enjoy it even more!"

Matt discovered he was ready, he grunted, "Yeah, yeah bugger my ass!"

Linda spread a dollop of lube all over the tight rim, enjoying his sounds of pleasure as her fingers spread it around, She then spread a line of lube around her dildo, and it was gleaming with the coating. Linda took the position, she was also going to bugger him face to face, grabbing his ass and spreading the cheeks as she lifted him into position for reaming. He placed his heels on her shoulders to keep his ass in the proper position. Linda saw his tight rosebud slick and shiny with the lube.

Linda's voice was a husky caress, "Now, open your ass to me, sweetie, take my dildo."

Matt grunted as Linda penetrated, and his ass reluctantly gave way, as that hard implacable dildo made its way up his back door. Now that Matt was no longer an anal virgin, the feeling of being reamed had more pleasure, and as he was stuffed fully, his cock started to quickly rise up.

Linda purred, "Getting into it already. That's it, take my fat rubber cock...such a nice bitch...take it all in, give you a hot reaming, I'm gonna empty that prostate of every drop."

She pulled back and drove forward again, stretching Matt's tight little hole open again. He could feel every inch of the dildo taking his ass, just the way he wanted it. It was making his head spin, it felt so fucking amazing. Matt looked down, catching a glimpse of Linda's glistening dildo pulling back, then driving forward again, spreading his tight ass open around his thick hard shaft.

Linda was enjoying it just as much, the way her Joni's Butterfly was gently humming away under the harness, making her clit tingle was making her body thrum, she knew she was gonna explode, soon. She grasped his cock, it felt like a steel hard pipe, and start to stroke him off in time with the thrustings into his tight ass.

"Unnngghhh, ummmpppfff, mmmm, mmmm, keep buggering my tight ass, I love up!"

Linda cooed, "That's it, take it all, so nice and eager!"

She grasped his cock, it felt like a steel hard pipe, and start to stroke him off in time with the thrustings into his tight ass.

Matt could feel the wild lust whipping through his body, this was so far above plain vanilla sex that it was like being on another planet. The way that Linda's dildo was ramming his accepting hole made his body burn with lust, it was unlike any sex he had ever had.

Linda could feel the rising wellspring of her own orgasm, her clit was twitching wildly, and she grunted, "Cum Matt, cum all over, cum with me, fuck, fuck, FUCK!" and her body started to shake and she let out a loud cry as her cunt dissolved into a wild orgasmic explosion.

Matt's prostate was being stroked like a red hot poker, the polishing took him over, and he growled, "I'm cumming oh fuck YEAH!"

Linda felt his dick start to surge and pulse in her hand, and his cock erupted, god, it was like watching a volcano go off. Thick pelts of spunk flew out of his dick, covering his chest with a sheet of spunk as Linda's dildo buggered him.

*****

They went at it most of the next day before Sarah got home. Both of their assholes were well-worn bungholes, and Matt was hooked on giving and receiving. He could hardly wait to take Sarah on the next date and see if he could relieve her of both her ass and pussy virginity.

groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers