Sarah's Mom Gets Matt First Pt. 04

Story Info
Matt gets Sarah's virgin pussy, but no anal play allowed.
1.5k words
4.36
12.4k
11
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,843 Followers

"Let's get naked, I think I'm ready to go all the way. Turn off that overhead light, I don't want it so bright," Sarah purred.

Matt was quick to do so, and the room was lit by a low-wattage nightlight. Mmmm, it seemed fitting, low light, more romantic for her....then his thoughts locked in on what his eyes beheld, as Sarah pulled off her T-shirt. She'd been braless all during their date, he'd had a raging hard-on, knowing what lay beneath that thin layer of cotton, her nipples had been stiff, and the pokies had kept him aroused all through the movie. She'd even allowed him to feel her up over her shirt during the movie, his cock felt as hard as steel.

It was a week after Matt's weekend romp with her Mom, and Linda had made sure that she would be "out with her friends for the weekend" so Matt could relieve Sarah of her virginity.

Matt's eyes grew wide at the sight of her superb 18-year-old tits. The magnificent mounds in all their naked glory, succulent globes, topped by her swollen, stiff pink nipples that looked like fat, juicy gumdrops, made his mouth water.

She looked at him, and brought him back to the here and now, "Come on Matt, remember the old rule, I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

He quickly doffed his T-shirt, and Sarah was looking at him, he hoped that was a needy look. She slowly slid down the zipper of her jeans, his dick was straining his zipper, and he quickly unzipped, shoving his pants down at the same time as Sarah wiggled her way out of her jeans. She saw Sarah's eyes lock on the bulge in his shorts, and he saw her eyes widen, her tongue licked over her lips.

Her voice was husky, as she whispered, "Now, get ready, on the count of 3, we get totally naked. Ok, here we go, 1, 2, 3!" He was greeted by the sight of Sarah shoving her panties down, standing before him totally bare ass. His eyes locked on her pubes, the hairless, baby-smooth skin of her mons, and the tight little seam of her pussy. Fuck, she looked spectacular.

Sarah's eyes were wide, her breathing faster, face flushing as she stared at his prick. He was sporting a full-on 7-inch boner, and her heart beat picked up at the idea of that hard cock breaking her open.

They stared at each other's goods a bit longer, then Sarah pulled back the bed covers, and slid in. Matt slid in next to her, and she cooed, "Get me all warmed up Matt, get your mouth down there and kiss my pussy."

He was glad to do so as he swept back the blankets. The sight of Sarah totally naked, legs spread, a sheen of hot lust on her face, was truly a work of art. There it was! Her completely hairless, pretty little pink pussy, all spread open for him.

Sarah's pussy lips, a delicate crimson, were parted slightly, glistening with the juices of her arousal. Her pink clitoris was just visible, swollen with lust within its clitoral hood.

He took a few heartbeats, staring in awe, before diving in face-first, his tongue lapped wildly with a mind of its own, reveling in the musky, heavenly aroma and taste of her virginal heat. He brought himself under control and recalled what Sarah's Mom Linda had taught him during the weekend encounter, how to eat pussy and do it right. Accordingly, he did so, and he began gently flicking the tip of his tongue over the clit, while using his middle fingers to run circles around her labial lips.

His efforts were rewarded as Sarah gasped and grabbed him by the hair, spreading her quivering thighs wider and pulling him in.

"Mmmmm, oh yes, eat me, eat my tight little pussy," Sarah whispered.

Matt eagerly did as directed, he tongue-teased her clit and slid half of his middle finger inside the tight wrap, Sarah let out a louder moan as he began to gently finger bang her. He flattened his tongue, and began to sweep the surface over her clit, he could feel it grow even harder, and she was pushing her hips up against him, eager to maximize the contact.

His finger was well slicked up by her juices, and with the knowledge of how tight and exciting it would be, he ran that finger down, slid it between the cheeks, and rubbed gently at the tightly puckered rim of her asshole. Let's really go all the way, filled his mind.

Sarah shrieked, pulled herself away, and yelled, "MATT WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING?"

Matt was dumbstruck, he saw that Sarah, who a few seconds ago had been red hot, was glaring at him. He quickly said, "I was just trying to please you, baby."

"By rubbing at my shit hole?"

Matt was trying not to let this get away from him, and he continued, "It was in a book I was reading, about..."

Sarah huffed, "I'm not some chapter in a book, and I think it's pretty damn perverted."

The next few minutes were spent in a back-and-forth. Sarah was starting to calm down, and Matt was doing his best not to blow it.

"Well, if you can promise me never to try anything with my asshole, I think I can overlook what happened. After all, we are still virgins, and virgins can make a mistake."

Matt was thinking, 'well one of us is,' then his attention was diverted as Sarah retook the stretched-out position, and cooed, "Now, let's do this the right way, get your mouth back down there, and no more back door tricks, get your mouth back where it belongs," Sarah whispered.

Matt was happy to do so, his dick had raced back up to its full 7 inches of impatient need and he resumed the sweeping of his tongue over her clit. Sarah's groans and cries rose in volume as she was pushing her hips up against him, eager to maximize the contact.

Sarah could feel the rush, crying out, "Fuck, fuck, yes, YES!" and came hard, jerking and moaning as her pussy flooded his hand and face with wetness.

Sarah growled, "Now, take me, fuck my pussy, make me a woman!"

Matt wasted no time, positioning himself and pushing in, Sarah grabbed his ass and pulled him hard against her, and he was buried in a tight hugging sheath of hot juices, Sarah's grunts and moans filled his ears as he rammed through her virginity, and he was buried to the hilt, his balls smacked against her ass as he savored the feeling. The tightness of her virginity was amazing, it ramped him up, he had taken his first virgin!

As much as he wanted to hump her like a wild dog in heat, he held himself in check, having learned from Linda him how to hold back, how to move in rhythm with Sarah to prolong his own pleasure. Accordingly, her rode her slowly and gently to start, he was after all 18, and the tightness of her virgin pussy would be an extra strong milking incentive.

As it was, he did not need to wait too long. His oral ministrations had laid the groundwork nicely, Sarah's breathing started to get choppy, and she could feel a rush of tingles filling her womb, sweeping upwards. Her mouth ovaled in a silent O of pleasure, and she could feel that oncoming rush getting set to swamp her pussy.

"Gonna cum, cum in me Matt, fill my PUSSY!"

Matt felt he felt her pussy tighten around his cock, the grip was the ultimate in cock taking pleasure, and spasms started to milk hungrily. Her second orgasm of the night had quickly followed her first, he could hold it no longer, he rammed in as deep as possible and growled with pleasure as his cock burst. His cock jerked over and over, and his sperm poured out in hot rushes, flooding Sarah's no longer virgin hole.

*****

It only took a short time before Matt was hard and ready again. This time, he was treated to the sight of Sarah swinging into position above him eager to try out the cowgirl ride.

Matt enjoyed the view, but even as Sarah poised herself and then thrust down, their grunts of pleasure joining, he was still thinking of how Linda had taken his ass and showed him how much more fun they could have. Thinking of that made his cock harder than ever, Sarah took advantage, and though she would never know what made Matt so hard, she was eager to take what he had.

Sarah rode his dick, shivering in blissful multiple climaxes, before Matt built up another load, and arched up to her, spending his load in her shuddering grip of pleasure.

As they flopped back, and Sarah basked in the glow of hot fucking, Matt was wondering. With her so against even trying anal...well, her Mom Linda had no such reservations...would Linda like to get him to service her, so they could both get the anal pleasure they needed? But with him dating Sarah...well she'd had no problems taking his virginity.

Just before sleep took him, he decided to wait and see what happened.

groomleader
groomleader
2,843 Followers