Sarah's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fucked Sarah as hard as I could for quite some time, her head banging into her husbands crotch as I pounded her on each stroke. Sarah, for her part, had one explosive orgasm after another as she took my dick. I finally hit my limit and felt my own orgasm start to build. I pulled her back against me tighter and made sure I was at an angle that would let me get my dickhead back in to her womb. I thrust into her several more times, each one hitting her cervix, then as I felt the cum start to flow from my balls, I rammed into her as deeply as the first stroke, perhaps deeper. I felt my dick pop through her cervical opening and I and came in her, spraying my hot baby making sperm directly into her womb.

Sarah orgasmed again as I came deep in her pussy "OHH FUCKKK YES! Cum in me! Yes yes OhhhGods I feel you cumming, oh shit, Yeesss!!" she cried as I filled her pussy with one hot jet of baby cream after another. Sara's head was still between her husbands legs and pressed against his crotch as I finished cumming in her cunt.

"Oh my god, that was good Tom. I have never been fucked that hard or that well before." Sarah said as our mutual climax ebbed. "Don't pull out yet. I want to feel that big cock of yours buried in me a bit longer."

I left my dick in her and started playing with her sphincter with a finger I had lubed using her cum. "Sarah, I'll stay here as long as you want. Later we can go back to my place, if you want to continue this." I said, as I nodded at her passed out and totally oblivious husband. "It seems you have been left very neglected in some very important areas of your marriage. I think I can make up for a little bit of that." I said as I pushed my index finger against her sphincter...

Sarah smiled as she flexed her cunt muscles against my hard dick, still stuffed in her uterus.

~to be continued...~

12