All Comments on 'Sarah's Sexual Saga Ch. 02'

by GoodTimeSarah316

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

Hi Sarah. I, for one, am hoping you write on this site more as well. This story was fun, wonderfully erotic, well crafted and paced, just enough detail to provide context, and we got a glimpse of your characters. Doubt that you intend for Sarah and Megan to reconnect in the future, but that would be a great storyline. In any case, please share more from your imagination. 5 stars for me.

roftlheoryroftlheoryalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story, it felt really realistic. The mom cracked me up, hope to see more of the family in the future, they're hilarious

P_AndererP_Andereralmost 3 years ago

I was honoured to be asked to help with the editing and beta reading of this excellent story. Sarah has a real talent for writing, so I'm anxiously awaiting the next instalment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wonderful story, I love it ... I only can hope that Megan gets to read it too ;-)

olliekayolliekayalmost 3 years ago

Loved it. And wow those parents. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good, considering the amount of sex you still so much more, thanks.

biCindy_luvbiCindy_luvalmost 3 years ago

I absolutely loved it. Well done my love

XOXO

LongDrawLongDrawover 2 years ago

I was referred to this story by Phil Anderer to get an idea how to bring my descriptive narration to a higher level. I have to say that despite this story not being the category I would typically read, I was extremely well written and definitely revved up my creative juices for my story that Phil Anderer is helping me with.

rhanson1962rhanson1962over 1 year ago

Wow...beautiful hot. perfect. You are an amazing writer. And from the sound of things, a glorious LOVER!!!

Brava!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing story; so well written, so real. Incredibly arousing in the best possible way.

aspiringwitaspiringwit11 months ago

This is a snapshot about coming of age and remember every last detail. Sarah puts a lot into this one, including herself. Way more than just a sex tale. Read to the end. You'll be glad you did.

Bogey3Bogey39 months ago

Sarah you are a talented writer. I couldn’t put the story down… and knowing that this was real put me over the top. Way to go girl! I hope that you continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another gripping and sexually energizing story Sarah. I am just bummed that I won’t have another story to read tonight as I have read both of your’s. Please write more!:) Your writing is captivating, and the descriptive narrative, both for the sexually explicit scenes as well as the parental dialogue, make your story so authentic and real. I truly felt like I was in the room as a giddy voyeur being able to feel the palpable sexual passion you and Megan shared. And your mom!!! May all parents strive to display the grace and true character demonstrated by your mom in what was sure to have been an emotionally and visually unsettling scene at wake up!:) You have converted me back to a seeker of fine literotica. Please make some recos and get going on that next story…or actually you need to write a book! Thank you Sarah.

NewgentNewgent5 months ago

I really enjoyed this story for all the aspects that were not obviously erotic but which helped set the scene and make it so believable. I loved the humour, her mother’s reminder to Sarah to wear her retainer, and her parent’s loud lovemaking behind the partition wall. Then there was the description of Megan’s beauty somehow made all the more serene and devastating by Sarah’s confusion over the colour of her eyes. it was a great story of two young women and their night of passion with all the explicit details of really good sex and also of real tenderness and friendship made.

I particularly liked Sarah’s ‘farewell’ to the young men remembered from the party and her hope that they likewise never forgot the kiss between her and Megan. As a writer she captured the strong affection we have for memories of a first sexual experience.

I gave it five stars without reservation.

OazealOazealabout 2 months ago

This story was even better the last. You should defiantly try to write more. You're really good at it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoodTimeSarah316@GoodTimeSarah316
Hello! I’m Sarah, thank you for taking the time to read my profile. I was born in May of 1978, I’m happily married, a mother, a professional, a bisexual and a swinger, though due to Kids and Careers we've been less active in swinging the last few years than we used to be. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES