Sarah's Sexual Saga Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out a gasp and a laugh but didn't stop grinding her fingers against me. She did stop playing with my tits and positioned her ass closer to me. For the first time I saw her pussy and asshole from behind. It was tight and puckered between two spherical hindquarters.

'Even her butthole is perfect,' I thought.

I reached my hand up and began running my finger around the outside of her sphincter.

Again, she half laughed, and half shrieked as I began making little circles around her starfish lightly pushing or pulling it outwards around the orbit.

I loved anal sex then and still do, but I was much more afraid to admit something like that back then, and even though I desperately wanted to show her the joys of it, I couldn't summon the courage to penetrate her anally. Looking back, I think she would have likely been okay with it, because she was quite receptive to how I played with her pucker.

Regardless, she had not given up nor backed off on the attention she was giving my pussy, specifically to my clitoris. Soon enough, the pleasure was too distracting for me to concentrate on what I was doing.

In short order I had my arms stretched out to my sides gripping handfuls of fitted sheet in tight fists, bucking my hips up into her rapidly moving fingers.

"Come on Baby-girl... Just let that little pussy cum," she coaxed, "You know you want to... It's gonna feel sooooo gooooood!"

The scent of pussy was heavy in the air. Was it hers, mine or both? I couldn't be sure, but it was intoxicating.

Besides the gently voiced encouragements from Megan, my occasional moans seemed to echo off the walls and there was a constant splashing sound from her fingers rapidly moving over my clit and labia.

Then I felt it build up slowly. My mind cleared and everything stopped. I was in that perfect moment of tranquility.........

"OOOOOH FUUUUUUUUK!" I bellowed, as the warm wash of orgasmic tingle began in my head, between my eyes. It trickled down through my ears and nose and then my lips. I felt it down my neck and the sides of my shoulders. It welled in my swollen, over-stimulated nipples and pulsed in my fingertips. I felt it fluttering around my navel and it radiated in my clitoris. It swam through the surf that was my spasming pussy and quivered my butthole before splitting down the insides of my thighs, finally arriving at the tips my toes, curled, trying desperately to keep the sensation from leaving my body.

I lay their motionless and content. I could hear my heart thudding in my chest. I felt something soft on my shoulder. Coming out of my post-orgasmic stupor, I realized it was Megan's hair; she was cuddled next to me with her head on my shoulder. She was lightly moving a finger up and down my torso from about nipple line to naval.

"That was fucking great!" I said turning to look into her indefinable colored eyes.

She nodded in agreement, "Yes... It was certainly that... Did you know your entire body turns pink when you have an orgasm?" she giggled.

"Oh, shut up!" I pleaded, as I stroked my fingers through her soft, fine, dark hair.

It was late, we were both exhausted, and we had an early morning start to a long day, that was only about four hours away. More than anything else, we both needed sleep.

"I want more," Megan half said, and half asked.

"Yeah, me too," I agreed.

Having been a fan of pornography and with Girl-on-Girl being a go-to for me, there was nothing that I wanted more than to bury my face in that dark slit and taste her and have her do the same with me. I imagine that she was thinking something similar, but like me, was too scared too ask and too unsure of how to do it to take the lead.

To this day I often imagine what it would have been like. I imagine Megan slowly lowering herself to sit on my face, her pussy, warm and wet on my face sliding up and down and gyrating. Me nuzzling her clit with my nose, pushing the inner folds of that pussy to and fro with my tongue, and pulling them with my lips. I imagine her kneeling between my legs with her tongue exploring my pussy and her lips suckling on my clit. I look down and see her ever-changing eyes peering up at me just above the horizon of my body, they bob up and down slowly as she works my needy cunt with her mouth. Some nights I swear I can feel her warm breath against the insides of my legs and envision her beautiful dark hair splayed out on top of my thighs. When she comes up for air, her chin glistening, almost dripping with my pussy juice, and we kiss, each tasting our own pussy on the lips of the other.

I would like to think there was some good reason for why I didn't make my move, but there isn't. I think maybe at that time I was comfortable with my negotiated sexuality and worried that if I crossed that last line with her, it would move me from bi-curious to bi-educated and that if I tasted that sweet honeypot, I would never want anything else. Maybe I felt that if there was no cunnilingus we could maintain some shred of plausible deniability, 'we were just fooling around, we're not gay, we didn't eat any pussy.'

"What do you want to do?" I asked, after a beat of silence.

"Well... so, um, have you ever masturbated with a pillow?" she asked sheepishly.

Instantly I had a pretty good idea of what I thought she had in mind. By this time in my life, I had ground my pussy on more cushioned armrests and throw pillows than I would care to know.

Moments later, we were again on our knees. We each had our left thigh pinned between both of the other's thighs. We knelt down so that our upper body weight would funnel down, concentrating at our clits against each other's skin.

It was clumsy at first and even once we found the right way to position our bodies, it was a little taxing on the core muscles, but soon enough, we were bumping up and down, grinding back and forth, and gyrating our hips around, all the while our clits rubbed and dragged over every contour of the other's well-muscled quads.

We made out passionately; my orgasms came and subsided as did Megan's. When one of us would climax, the other girl would hold her orgasming lover until she was ready to resume.

I have no idea how long this lasted. I know at one point we were on our sides each still humping the other's thigh half asleep and still in the throes of passion.

We fought sleep with everything we had but somewhere in the wee hours of March 15th, 1997, sleep overtook us and that perfect night, like all perfect moments, came to an end.

* * * * *

Somewhere there had been something not dissimilar to a conversation about setting an alarm. Maybe we both thought that the other had set it, I cannot be sure, but we were not woken by the harsh buzz of digital clock...

"OH MY GOD! Sarah!" It was my mother's voice.

My eyes opened in an instant, to see her standing, eyes bulging and mouth ajar, at the foot of the bed.

Megan and I, both naked without a blanket or sheet over us, were still intertwined with one another on the bed. My obviously heavily-secreted-in panties hung off the cattywampus lampshade; there were still a few wet spots on the mattress; my bare chest sported multiple hickeys, and the room, I am sure, must have smelled of young pussy.

"Mom! Get out!" I yelled in a panic.

My mom started to say something else, "GO!" I yelled, jumping out of the bed before she could say anything.

The look of shock coated her entire face as I closed the door on my mom. When I turned around, I saw Megan with an equally shocked expression.

She turned and looked at the clock, "OH... SHIT!" she exclaimed.

We were already about thirty minutes behind schedule, as we hurriedly scavenged the room, finding all of her clothes that she hastily put on as we went.

Once she was clothed, I walked her to the door, still nude myself. She started to open it but stopped and turned back to me. She looked up at me with those large, beautiful, green in the morning-light eyes.

"Sarah... I... Thank you for last night." she said softly and honestly.

"Oh my God, are you kidding me?" I asked incredulously, "Thank you for last night!"

She raised up and I bent down, and we kissed, softly, innocently again... and full of melancholy. I think we somehow knew the terrible truth, that that would be our last kiss. We had been in atomically hot love whose one-night-long half-life had expired. The kiss ended and she left my room.

I didn't have time to mourn what had just transpired. I wouldn't be able to shower with the time crunch, so I adorned my tights and gear, still coated in our previous night's secretions.

A few minutes later I had packed my bags and entered the hallway. My Mom was waiting.

"Sarah..."

"God Mom! Nothing happened, okay!" I yelled in petulance and stormed towards the elevators with her right behind me. When the door opened, she stepped in; I waited a second and then turned and went to the stairs instead.

"Oh Jesus, Sarah!" she shouted out at me as the doors closed on her.

I briskly made my way outside. It felt like nice spring day. The only remnants of the previous day's ice storm were confined to the nooks and crannies that were completely shaded from the morning sun.

I threw my bags into the back to the crew-cab truck and dove into my seat.

"How'd you sleep, kiddo?" my dad asked. He was sitting at the wheel reading the paper, waiting for the two women in his life to arrive.

"Great," I said flatly.

Maybe twenty seconds later, my mom got in the truck. She turned and looked at me, then at my dad and back at me again before she sighed and faced forward.

We arrived just in time for the meet where we watched a few hundred beefy dudes pressing incredible amounts of weight. I believe that I waved at a few of the guys that had been at the impromptu dance party the night before, but mostly I was hanging out with the two guys from my school that had qualified.

Megan and I even chatted briefly but it was superficial; we were both projecting our public personas now. I wish my last memory of her was that kiss at the door... an honest last moment with a lover. On the few occasions that she and I did talk that day I would turn to see my mom in the crowd looking at us and then looking away, when she knew she had been caught staring.

I saw Megan with her parents too, and she got the best of both gene pools for sure. I recall thinking that if she took after her mother, she still had a lot of ass to grow into.

All of the girls that were invited to the meet had an opportunity to lift as well. Megan and I both under-performed significantly. We were both dehydrated, and we looked like two girls that had been up all night fucking their brains out.

The sun was turning orange and low in the western sky by the time we loaded into the truck and headed home. Once we hit the highway, the soft hum of the engine and the vibration of the wheels against the pavement rocked me into a deep, and much needed sleep.

I dreamt of Megan and I sitting side by side. My head rested on her head that was rested on my shoulder. We were wearing grass skirts and floral leis on a tropical beach with some kind of mixed drink I had never tasted, with the sound of waves crashing up the beach. We were looking at the western horizon, the sun was setting, and we were giddily awaiting a new, perfect night somewhere on the edge of the world.

For the second time that day I was awoken by my mom's voice, "Sarah, wake up... Can we talk now?" Her voice was soft and reassuring though something in it communicated to me that this was not a request.

I opened my eyes, it was dark out, the truck's engine was off, and we were at a gas station. My dad was outside fueling the truck.

"Mom, I told you, nothing happened, and I don't want to talk about it," I complained to her.

"I have something to say to you and I can do it now or I can wait until your father's done putting gas in the tank. Which do you prefer?" She asked rhetorically.

"Now, whatever you did last night, and I know what I saw, is your business. You are an adult now and in five short months you are going to be out of the house, away at college. I don't know if what happened last night is about who you are, or who you want to be, or if it was just some experimentation. I was young once too, you know."

This is not something you ever want to hear your mother say in this context.

She went on, "Whatever the two of you did is nothing to be ashamed of. I love you and support you no matter what, but I will say this, unless something has changed, you are still in a relationship with Troy. Relationships are complicated and couples have arrangements. Last night your father and I watched this crazy show on HBO and you wouldn't believe...

"Well, anyway, I suspect that had Troy done similar things with that same girl last night instead of you, it would crush you. And if it's not okay for him, then it's not okay for you!"

I knew she was right but couldn't bring myself to affirm this to her out loud.

After a beat of silence she continued, "I know you love Troy, we all love Troy, but I think what happened last night, happened in some part because you know that even though you two are still a couple, it is destined to end...

"You're going away for the next four years, maybe even longer, and he's taking his courses at home, where he's comfortable. There's plenty of time between now and when you leave, for the two of you to make many fond memories. But if you can't resist urges to be with others, I think you should consider ending things with Troy amicably, rather than risk ending the relationship in betrayal and hurt. Because Baby, what comes around goes around. So that's it, that's all I wanted to say."

My mother had rarely ever called me out like this, although to be fair, she had never caught me tangled up with a naked Hawaiian girl before either. We sat in silence for several seconds before we heard the "clunk" of the gas nozzle shutting off. A few seconds later my dad was back in the truck.

"Who's hungry?" he asked, "Saw a McDonald's sign up the road a bit."

* * * * *

I have occasionally attempted to find Megan on social media, to no avail. In the event that she somehow reads this story, Megan, thank you for everything. I hope you've had an amazing life, and I hope our night together means to you, what it means to me. Oh, and I am SOOOO GOOD at eating pussy now, I would love to show you.

Thank you for reading this, I hope that you enjoyed it. Please rate (highly I hope) and I welcome any feedback you might have, complimentary or constructively critical. Have a wonderful day!