Sarah's Slippery Slope

Story Info
Becoming a sexual adventuress.
3.7k words
4.48
20.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesabi64
Mesabi64
111 Followers

SARAH'S SLIPPERY SLOPE

By Mesabi

Blame my husband, Bob, because it was his idea. He gets too many naughty ideas from reading erotica and viewing porn on the Internet. He was initially attracted to me, Sarah, as a good thing in a small package: 5' tall, blonde, with a voluptuous figure. My shapely legs, big breasts, and plump ass have always attracted attention from men who like to look at women. Our dates sometimes ended in my apartment with him trying to unwrap me. After 3 months of passionate dates, we married.

Bob has always wanted us to be sexually adventurous, with me getting the most exposure. For the first six months of our marriage, we shared an apartment with my female roommate. We all taught at the local college. One day, back from our classes, we made love in the living room on a day bed in front of the picture window. The risk that someone might pass by the window or our roommate might walk in on us doubled our thrills. Our roommate was petite, sexy in her miniskirts and not above flirting with Bob. I endeavored to keep my husband satisfied, with sex every day or night. When an apartment at the other end of the hall was vacated, we moved there.

He soon learned that I found a dare difficult to resist. Late one night, he dared me to walk down the hall of our apartment building in a skimpy transparent negligee. We made love on a wooded hill one morning, about 100 yards from the high school. When we moved to a cottage in the country, we explored a farmer's bur oak pasture across the road. I went trippingly and strippingly along ahead while he photographed me. Under a spreading oak tree, he spread me. The small chance of a man seeing us and possibly taking his turn with me increased our excitement.

So, we didn't wait for our sex life to become routine, before we began spicing it up. However, the rural seclusion eventually caused our adventures to "peter out." Besides, I was now in my 50s and doubtful of my continued sex appeal. However, I was to find that men my age fancied me.

We bought a house back in town. Bob met a like-minded neighbor, Joe, with whom we became fast friends. He and Bob traded porn links, especially to photos and videos. Joe's wife had gotten fat and lost her sex appeal. He found me much more desirable--especially with Bob's encouragement of me and connivance with him. They fantasized about me naked and sandwiched between them on our couch. I posed for sexy photos we showed Joe. He got me to bare my breasts one day in our bedroom. I became so excited by their admiration and encouragement that I stripped down to my bikini panties. I even let him feel me up and finger-fuck me! I was spared his conquest by the summer heat upstairs and his sexual excitement, which elevated his blood pressure until he was too faint to fuck me! But that's another story.

It was a slippery slope. Bob had another spicy notion. Next was our visit to, not a dog park, but a dogging park. Again, I have the Internet to thank for Bob learning about this apparently British sport, which savvy online viewers have imported to the States. Bob researched on the Internet and made discreet inquiries locally. He found a county park that was secluded enough that the general public had not heard about it, but some sexual adventurers had. Besides, who visits a secluded park in the country at night?

It was an evening in mid-June; with Daylight Saving Time, even dusk did not arrive until about 9. Bob chose my attire: a green miniskirt that came to mid-thigh when I was standing and rode up almost to my panties when I sat down. Bob said I wouldn't need to worry about panties. He wouldn't let me wear a bra, either. My short-sleeved peasant blouse had a rather low elastic neckline that could easily be stretched and pulled down to expose my breasts.

As I prepared supper, my legs were already shaking. Bob made me a double whiskey and ginger ale to relax before supper. Still, I was too nervous to eat much, although I did drink a glass of wine. At about 7, he treated my inhibitions with another double whiskey and ginger ale. At about 7:30, we drove off to the dogging park. It was deep in a rural part of the county, the chief appeal being forest, a pond and a stream. The parking place was an expanse of gravel. Two other cars were present.

"Maybe it's just a Lovers' Lane." I suggested hopefully.

"Those are for beginners! This is for veteran sex maniacs!" Bob assured me.

He parked about 100' from the nearest car. At about 8, it was still light enough for people to see through our un-tinted windows. Bob played some mood music from a thumb drive at low volume so that we could hear and be heard outside the car. We pushed our seats back. Bob reclined my seat. We looked around but saw nobody. He ran his fingers through my tresses and kissed me, more and more ardently. The scene and my acquiescence, had already given him a hardon.

For Bob, some kissing and caressing seemed to be the short subjects or ads, before showing the feature entertainment. There would be audience participation. I thought of Aldous Huxley's dystopic novel, Brave New World, where movies were transformed into "feelies" so that the audience could feel physically the action onscreen. With any luck, performers and audience would interact to enjoy real "feelies" tonight.

We watched the other two cars for signs of activity. I doubted I could compete, should there be a younger woman playing. Bob brought his digital camera with a 50x zoom lens and image stabilization. He scanned the scene. A car door opened briefly to expose a woman in her bra and panties. It was enough time for Bob to get a shot: she looked pretty good, sexy and 30 to 40 years old. A man appeared from the bushes and slowly approached. The passenger's window was rolled down. He reached the door, gazed inside and then reached for the woman. Bob trained his zoom on them.

"It looks like he's feeling up her tits and, reaching further for pussy!"

"Why don't we just watch her and then go home for me to think about participating?"

My palms were becoming damp, but so was my pussy. Bob pulled my blouse down to just above my nipples. My skirt was already almost showing my pussy.

"Open your door wide for a minute while I feel you up!"

I did.

"For how long?"

"Count 60 seconds before you close the door."

I thought I'd be relieved if I didn't hook a guy, but I wondered if I'd feel disappointed to fail. I leaned back in my reclined seat. Bob resumed kissing and caressing me. He'd look up and outside frequently. I was about to suggest that we accept defeat, when a man materialized from the foliage.

"You have a fan! Open your window and wave to him!"

"This is your idea! You wave him over."

"Alright, but roll your window down all of the way!"

That I could manage. He looked to be middle-aged, of medium height with a bit of a paunch and creepy. Maybe it wasn't he but the situation that felt creepy to me. The man shuffled up to my window. Bob, to show his connivance in my seduction, pulled my blouse down to expose my tits completely. I felt I was blushing. The man smiled. I smiled. He reached for a tit. My nipples had never been more erect and seemed to beg for his attention! I trembled as he slowly reached for me. He lightly caressed my right tit and brushed his fingers over my nipple, which gave me shivers and goose bumps and sent an electric charge through my body, right down my thighs to my pussy! He cupped and hefted my tit approvingly.

"Your wife has lovely big tits, so soft and smooth!"

He reached for the left tit and then had one in each hand. Bob continued to caress my thighs.

"Beautiful legs, too! No wonder you like to show her off!"

He moved one hand to my right thigh.

"She needs two pairs of hands to do her justice! You can open her door if you want to explore further," my helpful hubby said.

He pulled the door wide open and reached for my thighs, feeling me up their outsides and then their insides. The two men were heating me up! He coaxed my thighs apart until my skirt was up to my hips and my pussy was fully exposed.

"Lovely! Mind if I pet your pussy?"

Bob urged me to turn around facing him for full access. Then my hubby spread his wife's legs invitingly wider. The guest ran his fingers through my bush, which gave me a tickling tingling sensation. His fingers searched and soon found my entrance. He sucked on his middle finger and then rubbed it up and down my slit, deeper and deeper until he touched and spread open my inner labia. He rubbed between them and over my clit. My psychological thrill added to his exciting touches to moisten my sex. He penetrated my pussy and finger-fucked me to the brink of an orgasm. Then, he pulled out to smell my fragrance and taste my nectar.

"You have a tasty cunt!"

"Thank you!" I blurted out.

Then he knelt down, kissed my pussy and began licking up and down my inner labia and over my clit. I was close to cumming when he thrust his finger back into me. Then I came, cried out my pleasure and even squirted, which is rare for me!

"Do you have a hardon for my wife?"

"I've had one for her ever since I got a good look at her!"

"Why don't you show her, and maybe she'll suck it for you."

Suck it? Oddly, I hadn't considered doing that, although I wondered if I'd get fucked!

My visitor had a repectable-looking circumcised cock, which was quite capable of filling my pussy. He dropped his pants and shorts to his ankles. Bob acted as if his hardon was a trophy I'd won. I saw a bead of precum. Oh, well, all in a night's sexual adventure! I kissed the tip, cradled the underside on my outstretched tongue, and then slid my lips over the head. Not bad! I licked and sucked, the way my hubby had taught me. He groaned and ran his fingers through my hair, giving me shivers. He made me cum; it was only fair that I made him cum, but not in my mouth. Could I get away with sucking him to the brink and finishing with my hand? I sucked him for a few minutes.

"I think you're both ready. Would you like to fuck my wife?"

"I'd love it!"

"Why don't you let him fuck you? It would be extremely exciting, if you would!"

I numbly nodded.

"How do you want her, face-to-face or doggy style?"

"I'd like to see her face while I'm loving her up good! I think she's excited and enjoys what I'm doing to her."

I submitted to full slutwifery and lay back with my head in my husband's lap. I felt his bare cock against my cheek. I shut my eyes, while my admiring stranger raised my knees and spread my legs wide. I felt the head of his cock kiss the open lips of my pussy, rub up and down them and penetrate me. I felt ashamed but quite excited. The shame seemed to increase my excitement. I opened my eyes to see his face a mask of lust and his cock sink deeper into me. A few more thrusts got him all of the way into me. Already orgasmic from his foreplay, I came on his invading cock. My cry of pleasure brought a smile of triumph to his face.

He stroked my thighs and fucked me slowly. He grasped my tits and fucked me harder and faster. I expected to feel very guilty and ashamed later, but now sheer pleasure cast out guilt and shame.

"Is my wife a good fuck for you?"

"I never had better. She's a choice piece of ass!"

"Do you like what he doing to you, darling?"

"You heard and saw him make me cum twice, so far!"

They had seduced me into becoming an accomplice to my undoing. My new friend must have been doing it to me for about ten minutes so far.

"You gonna fuck her all night, buddy? Give somebody else a chance!"

Bob and I had been absorbed in my action and were surprised to look past my ravisher to find two more men lined up for me! The man between my legs gave a jerk and increased the power of his thrusts.

"Where should I cum?" He rasped desperately.

"Tell him where it belongs!"

"In my pussy!"

"Yeah, cum in my wife's cunt!"

I felt his cock pulsating and pumping a generous serving of sperm into me. He must have been saving up.

"Guys, let me put a blanket out on the grass so you can both play with her at the same time!"

I was somewhat shocked but submitted to be led naked by my husband to lie supine on the blanket. Soon, I had a hand feeling each tit and each thigh. All that attention sent thrills through my body! Since I had a load of sperm inside me, my pussy got no licking, but I didn't need anymore foreplay. Soon, I had a cock in my mouth and another in my pussy. It was my first team-fucking. They seemed to like seeing my face while they took their pleasure of me.

"Hey, do mind doing her doggy style? She can suck cock better that way."

I got on my hands and knees and presented myself to be fucked and inseminated. My husband helpfully told them that I wanted their sperm in my cunt, not in my mouth or all over my body. I basically kept the cock in my mouth hard while it waited for my pussy. The man, who was slim and looked about 40, amused himself by playing with my dangling tits. He watched them bounce while the other guy fucked me. Then he held onto them and felt them up thoroughly while the guy fucking me held my hips. Hr looked over 6 feet and in his 50s. Occasionally, he slapped my ass, as if he owned it. The slaps surprised me and radiated right to my pussy!

"You are really built, lady, built for sex!" my fucker exclaimed.

The sperm in me lubricated his cock so well that he was able to keep fucking me until the other guy became impatient.

"Don't hog the bitch! Unload in her and give me a turn!"

My current fucker pushed my thighs together to make my pussy squeeze his cock harder

"Do you like what I'm doing to you baby? Do you want my sperm in your cunt now?"

"Yes, I like it, and I want your sperm inside me!"

I tried to squeeze his cock with my pussy. He grunted, groaned and gasped as I brought him ecstasy. I felt his cock pumping and creaming me. I felt big wave of pleasure. He slipped out and gave my ass a parting slap.

"Thanks lady! You're a damned good fuck! And thank you for sharing your gorgeous wife!"

The third guy then mounted and took me in one savage thrust with about 7" of cock! He wasted no time fucking me hard and fast while he clutched my tits. I saw a fourth guy appear. He looked barely out of his teens and hungry for me! I thought I'd quit after the third guy, but I was flattered by the young guy wanting me. Could I satisfy four men in one session?

The third guy squeezed my tits hard and fucked me as if his cock were a piston and my pussy its chamber

He was eager to get off in me, and I was eager for him to get off me so that my young admirer could have me. Meanwhile, the first two men had lingered to watch my sex show, which was making them hard again! Oh, no, just one piece to a customer! The young man looked like he could fuck me repeatedly. The guy between my legs regained my full attention. He bent my legs back, almost doubling me up. I held them in place while he drilled me. I moaned with every thrust.

"Hey, you drilling for a gusher? Does your wife ever squirt?"

My first patron answered, "I felt her squirt when I fucked her!"

I felt his cock swell even bigger

Then my fucker slapped my ass and grunted. I felt his cock pumping a big load into me.

"Cock-a-doodle-do!" He yelled in triumph.

"Do you want to quit, honey?"

"Honey is right! Two of us tasted her sweet honeypot!"

"U-h-h, maybe just one more. This young man looks like he really needs me!"

The group made way for the new-cumer. He glanced at the puddle of sperm between my thighs and blushed as he stood between my wide-open legs to drop his pants and undershorts. He had nothing to be embarrassed about his cock. It was as big as any I'd received tonight and the hardest of all. It was uncircumcised, a beautiful specimen. I could not resist sitting up for a taste and to feel it in my mouth. I gave it just a few gentle sucks. It was on a hair trigger, if ever I saw and felt one! I lay back and surrendered to my young lord. He rubbed his cock up and down my open cunt as if introducing our organs of love. I eagerly grasped his cock and aimed it the right angle to possess me.

"Yes!" I exclaimed as he penetrated me.

He grasped my tits and thrust all of the way up me!

"Oh, god!" he said.

"Oh, yes!" I cried.

He just held his cock in me and lay on me. He felt me up all over my thighs and tits while his cock twitched in me and my pussy spasmed in response. I was sure he would have cum immediately, if either of us had moved to fuck.

From my audience, I heard, "She's almost too sexy, especially if you haven't been laid lately, or not at all!"

The guys all laughed.

"Let's get on with the sex show!" one said.

My young man lifted himself up and began to fuck me slowly, pulling almost out and then returning. I felt every inch. We savored every inch of each other. He seemed to cherish me. Sweat appeared on his brow and he bit his lip.

"Think of something else! Think of baseball!" Somebody advised.

He managed just a few minutes. Then he gave up, fucked me hard and fast, yielded up his tribute to me, and collapsed onto me.

Our audience was impatient for the show to go on.

"That was just a warm-up! Fuck her again! Come on and cum in her again! If she doesn't have you hard, I despair of the younger generation!"

It sounded as if there were an educated man among them.

My sex student looked up at me.

"Can I do it once more?"

"I bet you can do it more than once more, but yes, you may do it again!"

The guys all laughed. Bob grinned with pride. The lad rose, spread me and pushed my legs back. He thrust halfway inside me and a second thrust melded us. He confidently began fucking me in a nice rhythm. After a few minutes, I began lifting my hips to meet him. He received plenty of ribald encouragement from the gang. He massaged my tits and rubbed my nipples. Our coupling grew more urgent. I wrapped my legs around him. He had me panting.

"Go! Go! Go to it!' the gang cheered.

I began screaming. He fucked me furiously now and I felt his cock jerking and spurting. Then I went limp and he again collapsed onto me. We lay coupled in our afterglow.

"Thank you, Mam!" The polite guy said.

"The party's over for tonight, guys! This is her first dogging!" Ted announced.

As we uncoupled, the gang applauded me, a standing ovation, with their cocks, all hard for me again!

"We vote you rookie of the year! Don't be a stranger, now!"

All 4 men faded away into the night. Bob pulled out his cell phone and photographed me lying still spread, my pussy oozing sperm. He helped me up and photographed me with sperm streaming down the insides of my thighs. He folded the 5 loads of sperm inside the towel and placed it on the seat for me to sit on. He got behind the wheel with his cock out and drove me naked home, right into our garage.

"Can you do it one more time, while we're both so excited, darling?"

"While I still have some of their sperm in me?"

"Especially while you still have their sperm in you!"

"You'd better get another bath towel!"

Ted pulled 3 thick cushions off the couch, laid the towel on them, and then laid me in our living room, as if to say, "This is living!" Once he was inside me, we began a leisurely fuck while reviewing some of the highlights of our adventure., the details of which built our excitement into a fucking frenzy. Afterward, I made my way into the shower but didn't wash away my sins. What would Ted get me into or who would he get into me next? Oh, well, tomorrow is another day! I slept in my husband's arms, the sleep of the sated.

Mesabi64
Mesabi64
111 Followers