All Comments on 'Sarah's Story Ch. 02'

by FrederickJones

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
How Would She Know

If her husband loved her or just used her like a live porno flick. I have never met a husband who felt this way, and no, they don't love each other more after doing this, fucking other people doesn't make a marriage better, it does let some people stay together who would be divorced. Stay single if this turns you on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very compelling

I disagree with the other comment completely. Men do think about this, and I am one of them. And whether or not this works in real life is not the point. The fantasy is what matters and works, and this story really, really works. Great writing...very natural and unthreatening process for Sarah. Thanks for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I liked it

Of course in my mind, I'm not the husband--I'm the painter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
different strokes

No, I didn't like it much, not my fantasy, when you change the rules you change the game and he changed his marriage, for what? What did he get out of this except a wife that really likes sex with other men, does she love him more, no, does she respect him more, no. Will she think about another guy while husband is fucking her, yes, will she want to cheat again, yes, did husband get his jollies or what ever he was looking for, who the fuck knows. Why husband would do this and get nothing back is what I just don't get.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
SOME men think about this....

....mostly young and naive. As for this supposed dichotomy between fantasy and reality, I would posit that it can't be erotic if it can't be possible. Impossible fantasies are usually child-like in some way. I prefer to think that children can't be erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
you gotta be

you gotta be the biggest loser on this site, you try to make a joke out of what you want to truly do , no wonder your single.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great

Slut wives are wonderful. Some will never know the joy. More slut wife stories please.

FrederickJonesFrederickJonesabout 14 years agoAuthor
For "You gotta be" anonymous

Thank you for your continued interest in my personal life. It's really very touching. My late wife and I lived the lifestyle for almost 14 years and it worked very well for us. The college age seduction scene here and much of the plot from "Unwrapping Candy" were loosely based on real experiences we shared. I admit I rewrote them to make them read a little hotter than they actually were. The rest, I made up. It's good to know that my writing has moved so many to write. Perhaps one day you, too, will actually write a story.

Fred

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I understand...

As an older, thrice married man, I enjoyed this story thoroughly. It may not suit others but personal fantasies and confessions are like that: personal. They resonate with with the author and some like-minded folks but turn off others.

You sir, deserve my thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Any man who would

Any man who would go down on any woman right after another man has had his dick in her, or has just cum in her, is not straight...he is gay. Seriously, no straight man wants another man's cum in his mouth...or on him in any way. period! These kinds of stories are written by two kinds of men. Men who are closet gays, and gays who want to condition your mind to accept this garbage as somehow normal. What it is, is gross. I don't have a problem with the wife having sex with another man and the hubby watching it, in these stories. I don't even mind the stories where the hubby has always wanted to watch the wife and comes home early to find her in bed with another guy. In fact, many of my favorite stories were where the hubby was watching the seduction take place and wanted to watch, then the wife cries as he let's her know he was watching, because she is afraid she has ruined her marriage, but he tells her he really got turned on watching her and wants to watch her do it again in the near future. I fantasize about my wife having sex with a group of guys, or a very well hung guy, etc...because for me, the best part of sex is seeing my wife experience pleasure. To me, this is about loving wives, not about closet homosexuals.

mlektm50smlektm50sover 2 years ago

This story is so hot. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous