Sarah's Tale Ch. 02 "Outfits"

Story Info
Sarah puts on some sexy outfits for Daddy.
5.2k words
4.68
19.1k
31

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah stretched her arms up into the sky, linking her fingers together and bringing them down behind her head, resting her palms on the golden locks of her hair. It was the weekend and she had just stepped out of the bathroom, clean and fresh from the morning shower she had taken after working out at the campus gym. Her slim athletic torso felt pumped up from the exercise and her whole being vibrated with energy at the thought of what the day had in store. There were some days that she woke up and fiercely appreciated how good it was to be a woman whose only responsibilities were to learn and to make sure her father was happy.

Sarah and her dad liked to go to the gym early to avoid the crowds of people that tended to gather there later in the afternoon, plus it left her feeling energized and invigorated for the day to come. There was a hiking trail that ran from the school campus past the house she was living in, so she often ran to and from campus. Her D cup breasts could make exercise a challenge, but she had found a fantastic sports bra that kept them tightly in place while also being cute and flirty. She had a car, but enjoyed the exercise and the looks she attracted from other young joggers as they passed each other. They ogled the contours of her lithe body in her dark form fitting sports wear, something which made her partner jealous in the best possible way.

Speaking of her partner, he was laying on the bed in the master bedroom as she emerged from her shower wrapped in towels. He always took less time in the shower than Sarah did. Despite the early hour, there had been several creepy young men staring at her during her workouts, but Evan's protective presence had quickly dissuaded them from approaching her. His physique was immaculate, and his demeanor made it clear who was in charge. Sarah tried to keep their public displays of affection to a minimum, but it was fun to flaunt their relationship in front of those pathetic excuses for men.

The sexual tension had been so strong that they had made love the moment they got home, sweaty and grimy from their workouts and ready for a shower but unable to keep from fucking each other's brains out the moment the front door swung shut behind them. Sarah liked to remind her daddy that he needn't be jealous for any reason, but she appreciated the way he protected her from guys who wanted nothing but a shot at hitting on her. She didn't need it but it certainly saved her effort and frustration.

He always finished washing up before she did, but as she looked at him waiting for her expectantly she felt her need for his cock rise up inside like it always did when she saw him naked. She felt her powerful unfettered desire gently trickle down her thigh and smiled as she bit her lip, allowing the towels to fall to the ground one by one.

"What do you want to do today Daddy?"

Sarah asked as she clambered back onto the bed, falling into Evans arms as easily as if they were molded to fit around the curves of her slender body. Evan responded by kissing her before pulling back to consider an answer.

"You went shopping with Sydney yesterday right? Why don't you show me what you bought?"

Sarah laughed, tracing her fingers over his body and letting his thick chest hair curl around them.

"I bought so many clothes I think it would take all day to show you them all, and then we wouldn't have any time to play!"

Evan considered this for a moment before wrapping himself around his daughter, snuggling her and pressing his rising erection squarely between her plump asscheeks. The soft feeling of his warm skin on hers made her shiver with anticipation. Her nether regions were soaked and she knew how little it would take for her to just lower her hips and slide onto him.

"I don't think you're going to have to worry about that. We really do have all day."

His voice was course with desire as he whispered in her ear and casually fondled her in all the right places. Sarah almost let herself get completely carried away by his passion before remembering she had an important job to do. She snuggled her crotch down onto the hard prodding shape of his cock, gasping as the questing tip of his manhood pushed her lips aside and briefly slid into her before she sprang off him, prancing away from her naked father while making an absolutely pointless show of concealing her own nude body.

Sarah made her way to the cavernous walk in closet where most of her clothes were kept. Shopping bags from yesterday's trip to the mall were draped over her favorite plush chaise lounger. Pursing her lips and cracking her knuckles, she put her hair up into a messy bun while she got to work sorting out the outfits. She imagined her dad waiting just outside and smiled. She wanted to rush back out there and sate the deep need building inside her, but she knew there was no harm in making him wait. She wanted to give him a show he'd remember and every performer worth their salt knows the value of a healthy dose of anticipation.

Sarah tried several pairs of colored hip hugging panties on, sliding them over the rippled muscles of her legs, enjoying the way the seamless fabric clung to the taut contours of her lower body. She settled on a sky blue color that matched a gauzy bralette she had picked out that gathered and pushed her full perky breasts up even higher, presenting her tits like wrapped gifts while the silky blue of the fabric brought out the color of her eyes, drawing attention back to her angelic face in a way she knew her father would find irresistible. Sarah snapped a picture in the mirror and posted it to her social media. Immediately, hundreds of likes began to flood in. It had been a while since she'd posted something this risqué. She ran her fingers over the silky material that covered the pulsing flesh of her vagina, settling on the bump of her clitoris. She stroked it absent-mindedly while looking through the closet for her final pieces. The place inside where he had touched her ached with longing.

Letting her hair down, Sarah put on a comfy translucent lace shawl and emerged out into the bedroom and puttered over to her dresser, glancing up into a mirror where she could see Evan, who was casually stroking himself absentmindedly, nude on the bed, his steely eyes locked on her body. Her golden hair bounced against the small of her back and framed her every motion with little swishes of auric glow. His refractory period never ceased to amaze her with it's ability to match her needs. She felt her demeanor and stance shift as her pussy tingled with the pent up urge to fuck her dad. Sarah's eyes lay fixed on her father's cock until she ripped them away, turning her head fiercely. He whistled in appreciation as she bent forward and arched her back. Rising back up slowly, Sarah walked past the bed in a perfect catwalk, swinging her plump butt sensually and appreciating the way Evan watched her every move. His voice, when he spoke, was gravely in a way that was intended to hide his arousal and emotion.

"God Sarah, that color looks so good on you! You are so beautiful, my perfect angel!"

Sarah laughed and twirled at the end of the room, perfect gold hair swung around her as she dropped the shawl and paraded by the bed, her chest pushed forward and ass swinging lustily for her father's viewing pleasure. Her steps were placed with precision and purpose. She stopped in front of the door to the walk in and gave him a vigorous shake of her ample breasts, making him laugh.

"Not enough to get you up and bothering me though huh? Guess I need to look for something a little more scandalous then."

Evan laughed and raised an eyebrow expectantly, but kept silently masturbating, entranced as she slipped back beyond eyesight.

Sarah quickly stripped down and then considered her options. Her was really starting to ache with longing so she decided to model a look her dad couldn't resist. She put on a body suit, a sheer gauzy black v neck finely embroidered with wildflowers complete with a button flap crotch that hugged her body like a thong. Slits down the side trailed from her armpits to her hips showing off her lithe torso and plenty of side boob.

The backside was a collection of lacy straps that sat in the small of her back and made her ass look fantastic. Her tits were definitely a little too big for the top but the overspill certainly drew the eye. The bottom fit perfectly though and because the store hadn't had a larger size in stock she had bought the smaller size, thinking that the fit had caught her attention straight away for a reason. It definitely wasn't the most comfortable for her breasts, but Sarah bought it thinking she would really only be wearing it in the bedroom, and even then she wouldn't be wearing it for long. Sarah put her hair up in a ponytail, tying it with a black silk ribbon that she made into a cute bow behind her head and clasped her favorite black lace choker around her neck to complete the look.

Sarah slipped out of the walk in and struck a pose. Evan loved it when she put her hair up like this and his reaction did not disappoint. He groaned and gripped the shaft of his thick penis as he struggled to keep himself on the edge of an orgasm.

"Holy shit Sarah."

Sarah bit her lip and fixed his eyes with a smoldering look that could only mean one thing.

"Do you like the way I look Daddy?"

Evan looked like he had been struck dumb.

"Like isn't strong enough. Come here baby I need you to sit on my lap."

She approached the bed directly, slowly and daintily stepping towards her dad who laid there transfixed and erect, enchanted by her golden, lusty aura. When she reached the foot of the bed she leaned down so her torso slid forward across the silk sheets. She threw her head back to reveal the cleavage spilling out the top of her lingerie as she made her way to his naked body on her hands and knees, swinging her hips sensually, one hand reaching between her legs to unbutton the flap at her crotch. She sank into his arms, kissing him frantically as she lowered her soaked pussy directly onto his cock, moaning as it filled her and spread her apart, sending shockwaves of pleasure through her young fertile body. Evan reached up and fondled her tits, slipping them out of the overloaded bra cups that were so futilely trying to conceal his daughters perfectly round areolae. Sarah leaned down and kissed him sweetly before whispering a calculated taunt in his ear.

"Time for some fun Daddy, every time you make me cum I'm going to switch outfits... I bet you won't even last a minute."

"Oh it's like that then is it baby? Well I hope you bought enough outfits because I can keep this up all day and night."

Sarah laughed and kissed her father again, starting to slide up and down the white hot hardness of his shaft, feeling her first orgasm build and put the lie to her bravado. It wasn't long before she found herself sliding off the bed, her legs trembling with pleasure as she planned her next outfit, a black mesh two piece with cut outs that framed her privates more than it really obscured them.

He finally started to lose control while she was wearing a high cut yellow one piece that hugged her hips and could unzip all the way to her ass. She was splayed out on the bed in front of him, her hair loose and her legs wrapped around his hips as he railed into her with his relentless desire for her body. She matched his desire with a fire of her own, her pussy desperate to be filled, almost seeming to suck him into her, gripping tightly to prevent him from drawing back for yet another thrust.

This was where they were both meant to be, fucking each other like their lives depended on it. Sometimes at moments like this Sarah wondered what would happen if her Mother knew, or came in to the scene currently playing out in her husband and daughter's den of lust. Sandra Marks was a remarkably generous woman, hardworking and flexible in the extreme when it came to her children's upbringing, but Sarah had to admit that she knew very little about her thoughts regarding adultery or incest.

Her dad had told her that they had always had decent sex, but that he had never experienced anything like what went on between him and his daughter. It was the reason things had gotten so out of hand in the first place. Sarah pushed these thoughts back down below the waves of pleasure that were bouncing through her body, each jolt a reaction to the hot plunging mass of her father's cock. She looked up into the mirrors above around her and had to admit they not only fucked well, but put on a hell of a show while they were at it. Their bodies looked so good together it made her all the hornier, and that in turn drove him to fuck her all the more passionately. She still hadn't been able to convince her dad to take part in any video recordings of the two of them, but Sarah was beginning to feel that their coitus was art that deserved to be remembered, even shared with others.

She imagined what it would be like to know that other people had watched them fuck. She could even lean into the father-daughter fantasy, no one would ever know it was all real. The thought of it made her want to speak up and ask her father again, this time using the pout that got her anything her heart desired.

Instead, Sarah wrapped her legs around her dad and reveled in the joy of having him fuck her until he had enough, spilling himself into her with no thoughts about holding back. She was on birth control, and had very few intentions about getting pregnant while in college, but the feeling of her father filling her sinful insides with his forbidden heat made her long for more every time she felt it. The sensation was a powerful, bittersweet emotion that made her toes curl and back arch with the intensity of its grasp on her whole being. She had already been mid orgasm when he spilled himself into her, but the sensation was enough to send her into another dimension of ecstasy.

One day, they would be doing that for a purpose. All this was just nothing more than practice and fun while they waited for that day. The two of them laid there panting, Evan's body pressing down onto his daughter's, their bodies tightly interwoven. "Sarah you are too goddamn beautiful for your own good. I can't stop fucking you baby!"

He kissed her, his erection throbbing gently inside her as she swept her tongue against his.

"I never want to stop doing this Daddy, I love you."

"I love you too baby girl."

They continued to kiss for a while before eventually decoupling. Evan pulled his cock out of her slowly, catching the slurry of cum that drooled out of her pussy so that it could quickly be mopped up with a tissue.

"You know I still think it would be hot to film ourselves. The mirrors are nice and all but imagine being able to rewind and look back at our favorite parts."

Evan laughed while he slipped a pair of boxers back on. It seemed like he was still doubting the risks and benefits of the concept, but he was smiling mischievously, which was always a good sign.

"What like that part where we flipped from missionary to doggy style without pulling out?"

"I was thinking more about the part when I was wearing the flowery romper and we were both on our knees. I don't think we've ever done that one before and I really liked it."

"I always tried doing that with Sandra but we never quite fit right. You're a little smaller so you fit so much more snugly in my lap. It's perfect."

The reference to Sarah's mom always sent a little twinge of guilt through her. Evan had always said it would be better if she didn't know about the two of them, but Sarah didn't know the intricacies of her parent's relationship. Her father had told her they were more of an open thing most of the time, whatever that meant.

"Hey Dad?"

"Yeah Sarah?"

Sarah looked at her father and wondered if she should ask. The afternoon had been so perfect and she didn't want to ruin the post coital bliss with a heavy and awkward conversation.

"What do you think Mom would say if she found out about us?"

Evan pondered the question, but before he could open his mouth to answer Sarah barreled on.

"Like, I know you said you two were in an open type thing and that we should keep it normal around the family, but its getting to the point where I really really love you and I want us to be 'normal'. And I know that's crazy but... This..."

Sarah gestured to herself and her father, and the room they shared.

"I want to be with you and for this to be our life, but there's this other life we inhabit sometimes where I have to pretend to be something I'm not. I love Mom and I know you do too, but I also know what we have together and I don't want her to get hurt when you eventually choose me over her."

It all came out in a rush, and Evan quickly put his hands up in a placating gesture, trying to calm her down. He had a bemused expression on his face, and sat back down on the bed, taking one of Sarah's hands.

"I'm sorry baby. We've done a decent enough job of wading through the complexities of our relationship, but there's still so much that we have to share and talk about sometimes. It's easy to get swept up in each other's arms we forget to talk about the hard things that matter."

The two of them shared a smile, and Evan put an arm around Sarah's shoulder, his fingers absentmindedly stroking her nipple and the skin of her breasts.

"Like I said before, your Mother and I have been in an open relationship for a while. We've never had the most exciting sex life, and our kinks didn't overlap as well as we'd first hoped when we got married. She took advantage of that quite a bit more than I did before you and I started to fall for each other."

He squeezed her in his arms and planted a kiss on her forehead. His touch was enough to spread warmth and happiness through her even without the reassuring words.

"I honestly don't know how she'd react if she discovered the exact nature of our new relationship. She's a very open-minded person, but I don't fancy risking my freedom and our love on the chance that she react badly. Like you said I don't want to hurt her."

"That makes sense. I guess as long as she's ok with you loving someone else."

"It doesn't mean I don't love her and that she doesn't love me darling. We will always be a family, and we will always love you most of all."

"What if she does find out though?"

"Then we have to make her understand how much it is we mean to each other. I'm sure she wouldn't ruin me over this, but she could. If she did find out about our relationship we would have to make it clear how committed to each other we are."

Sarah leaned her head into her father's chest, her lust and desire pulsing beneath her calm exterior. This new information had if anything stoked her powerful need for him even more.

"I was made for you Daddy."

"That's right baby."

"I love having your cum inside me Daddy."

"I love filling you with my seed darling. You have made me the luckiest man in the whole damn world."

They traded sweet nothings and talked about their love until Evan's penis once again rose to fulfill the promise of their shared bond.

This time, Sarah wore nothing at all. Her body was slicked with sweat and shining as she bounced on her father's lap. The feeling was visceral and powerful and filled her with an intoxicating lust.

His hands came up to fondle the fullness of her breasts, tweaking her nipples and sending pleasure lancing through her torso, joining with the pleasure building between her legs and blooming into a world-shaking orgasm that made her legs grab onto him instinctively. In return, he pumped his hips into her, erupting with cum again, spilling himself into her in another powerful flood of semen that sent her into yet further paroxysms of ecstasy.

12