Sarah's Tale Ch. 02 "Outfits"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reveled in the feeling of his body under hers, inside her, softening but somehow still hard and vital, still spilling hot jizz into her. The hair of his body on the softness of her skin. The feeling of his teeth on her the skin of her neck, on her nipples, his fingers massaging her breasts, gripping her ass and hips. She never wanted it to end.

She wasn't going to let it.

Slowly, she began to slip her hips forward, gently making sure not to let his flaccid cock escape the confines of her body. Cum spilled from her pussy, further lubricating the sinful joining of their two forms.

"Sarah baby I don't know how much I have left in me down there."

"Are we done already?" Sarah pouted, wiggling her ass and shaking her tits in his face.

"What do you mean are we done already? We've been at it for a few hours at least baby"

His face was one of perplexed bemusement, but also intrigued at her persistence. He put his hands on her hips and ground her down onto his manhood aggressively, making his daughter moan with pleasure.

"Did I not make you cum enough? What a naughty girl I have for a Daughter. Insatiable!"

His words and unexpected thrust made Sarah squirm with lustful glee. She fixed him with the finest pair of 'fuck me' eyes she could muster, bit her lip and nodded while she ground herself down onto him, matching his aggressive thrusting with her own passionate vigor.

"Oh God Sarah, what did I do to raise you to be such a nasty slut? You are making me hard again."

"Oh god Daddy, I feel you coming back to me. I want more of you Dad, drill me harder."

And so he did, flipping her over and pressing her into the headboard of their shared bed, fucking her missionary style so that he could ravage her breasts, kiss her and admire her beauty while they fucked.

"You are so so gorgeous, have I ever told you that?"

"Only a million times. I don't think it really counts coming from you, seeing as you're my Dad. And as you say that you just so happen to actively be inside me, so that's one more minor bias to add to the list."

Evan laughed, taking a moment to pause and move a strand of her hair out of his mouth.

"I think technically that actually proves my point in a sort of fucked up way."

The wry smile that accompanied his statement made her chortle with laughter, and they both paused for a while to laugh before continuing to fuck. The immensity of how much his penis filled her up was indescribable. She hadn't had very many lovers, but none of them had stretched her like his cock did, even after multiple lovemaking sessions in a day. The vibrations of his laughter sent tiny cascades of orgasmic delight tinkling up her spine.

She could feel herself winding up again, and at the same time sense the strokes of his thrusts begin to grow more ragged and staccato. She wrapped her legs around his hips to guide his thrusts in. He cradled her breasts gently, stroking her nipples with his thumbs as he gazed into his daughter's eyes with the infinite care and love of a father. They moved in unison, their muscles tensing in unison and with a rhythm written in the biology of their blood and bones.

Sarah felt the seed he had already spilled inside her race up into her womb, helped along by the convulsions of her orgasm and the thrusts of his cock. Fingers gripped skin and silk, sweat and other lusty fluids dripped from the two lithe forms. The light had changed and hours had gone by, but Sarah hardly noticed or cared.

After several more orgasms Sarah felt like a wrung out towel. She was positive the day's activity had burnt more calories than the morning's gym session. She could sense her father beginning to flag.

"Dad? Do you want to take a break? I can take things from here if you want."

He smiled, and stretched his arms into the air, the lines of his Adonis belt pointing to where their bodies met. His cock was engorged and slick with cum, spreading her pussy apart after her last muscle-clenching orgasm.

"I am close, but if you insist."

Sarah pulled herself upright to kiss him, gasping as the hardness and heat of him slid out of her. She worked her way down his body, kissing him all over his athletic form before kneeling down to engulf his manhood in her mouth. He tasted like sex and sweat and she loved the way his torso tensed up and quivered at the touch of her mouth to the tip of his cock.

For some reason she was forcibly reminded of the first time she had ever sucked anyone off. An ex boyfriend who had never been able to get her to cum. For some reason she had always hated putting her mouth to someone else's genitals. It had always felt foul and wrong until she had met her dad's penis. The irony was not lost on her.

Something about it being her father's cock was so much sexier and enjoyable to play with and to pleasure. It was only since she had started to make love with him that she had truly discovered the joys of good head. It helped that his penis was perfect in every way. Sarah hadn't had many sexual partners in her young life, but none of them had packed any heat half as big as her father did.

Beside the size, it never failed to arouse her with its shape. He was circumcised, his shaft ran straight true with a large round tip, curving upwards in a way that fit her vagina perfectly. Sarah ran her tongue around the ridge of his glans, licking away at the cum that had collected there and become a frothy mix of their erotic juices. Evan moaned at her ministrations and leaned back on the bed, running his hands through her long golden hair.

Sarah smiled as she worked. She prided herself in the fact that Evan had never really enjoyed being sucked off until it was his daughter doing it. There was something about the way their bodies worked together that was magical, electric, special and it had been clear to both of them from the moment they first began to make love.

Slowly, but with certainty she began to suck on the top half of his cock, working her hands up and down his shaft while her tongue worked frenetically, swirling around the tip of his swollen member.

"Christ Sarah if you keep doing that I am going to explode."

Sarah forced her head forwards, swallowing the endless inches of his bulging heat deep down into her throat. She took a deep breath through her nose and then grabbed her father's hands from where they were fondling her nipples, placing them on her head. She looked up at him dutifully, her mouth wrapped around his manhood. The message for Evan was clear.

He began to fuck his daughter's throat with short little thrusts that pushed his cock down her throat even further, making her choke and squeal with pleasure. Tears were running down her cheeks as she worked to take his girth into her. She looked over to the mirror to watch as she got face-fucked by her father. She loved the expression on his face as he ravished her mouth.

Evan's thrusts grew shorter and shorter until all of the sudden he pulled himself from her. Sarah choked and coughed, but kept her eyes locked to her father's, her mouth open and waiting expectantly for his cum. Evan stood there for a moment masturbating himself with the thick cover of slobber that she had left on his shaft.

"I want you to give me your cum Daddy! Cum on your baby girl."

Evan's jaw tightened, and he let out a groan as he ejaculated several ropes of cum over her face. Sarah had recovered enough to stick her tongue out, hoping to catch some. She wiped the hot sticky mess from her forehead and eyebrows and licked it off her fingers. It had a distinct taste of rich creamy coffee. Her favorite taste in the world.

"Oh fuck Sarah what did I do to deserve a daughter like you."

"I love you Dad."

"I love you too Sarah. Thank you for being mine."

Sarah laughed, wiping her lips as she rose up to kiss him gently on the lips. She pulled away and smiled at the shell-shocked expression on his face.

"There is no one else I'd rather spend my time with. You make me feel so special."

"I've never felt this... satisfied before Sarah. You are special. I've never met anyone that could keep up with my libido like you. No one has ever loved me like you can."

She gave him a squeeze before falling back into the bed. She nodded as Evan told her he was headed for the shower. It would be a good idea to have another shower after all that naughtiness. And after the that? Well, the evening was full of so many possibilities. Her whole being vibrated with happiness as she watched her naked father walk to the master bath.

There was nothing better for Sarah than quality time with her dad.

12