Sarah's Tale Ch. 05 "Europe"

Story Info
Sarah spends time finding herself abroad.
12.5k words
4.74
2.5k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wind was chilly against what little skin Sarah had left exposed to the elements. A small hole let her see from the bundles of her parka, but it also provided a location for the cold to seep into her bones. Hefting the grocery bag back up onto her shoulder, Sarah pushed herself into the apartment complex lobby and made her way to the elevator, carefully avoiding the furtive looks the young male receptionist was throwing her way.

Once inside, she used the time spent waiting to be lifted up to her floor to unbutton her clothing and give herself some relief from the sudden difference in temperature. The complex wasn't heated, but the insulation protected everyone from the harsh weather outside very effectively. Untangling her scarf from around her neck, Sarah shivered as a drop of melting ice slid off the scarf and landed on the skin above her breasts.

She was wearing a V-neck sweater that showed some cleavage, and Sarah shuddered as the droplet slid down between her tits and disappeared down the front of her body. Growing accustomed to the weather had been the hardest part of studying abroad for her. She had grown up on the beaches of both the east and west coasts of the United States, so the harsh winter was a tough experience for her.

The elevator door dinged open, and Sarah muttered a hasty hello to the people waiting to enter the elevator at her landing in the local language. It had been a few months, and the conversational German that had initially deeply embarrassed her and prompted locals to humor her with their perfect English was finally beginning to improve towards actual fluency.

At least they were always replying in German now, even if they sometimes smirked at her pronunciation. She had always enjoyed the language classes in school and when the opportunity arose to study abroad for a semester at one of the most prestigious schools in Germany, Sarah had known that she had to take the opportunity.

Walking down the hallway towards her apartment, Sarah felt her mind wander to the nerves she had felt prior to asking her Father for permission to apply for the trip. She knew he would never have kept her from something she wanted but all the same, she had harbored nerves about the implications of what six long months apart would entail for their blossoming relationship. She felt similar nerves now, anticipating what she was about to go do.

Evan Marks had been understandably reluctant to see his Daughter and newfound Lover venture forth to a foreign country without him, but in spite of this he had been remarkably supportive of her trip. She remembered seeing the look of pain in his face as he hugged her and reassured her,

"Babe, I want you to have every experience you need to succeed in life and if you think this program will help you grow, I'm all for it. I want you to make sure you make the most of it."

Sarah had told her Father that she intended to stay monogamous and maintain their relationship long distance, but Evan had shaken his head and told her that he could not in good conscience demand monogamy from her, especially on a trip where a variety of forms of self-exploration were more or less expected. College and travel were rights of passage he didn't want her to miss out on. The two of them had disagreed, even having a rare argument about the subject before Evan asked that they table the discussion. Eventually they came to the mutual agreement that Sarah was in the driver's seat of her own sexual choices. If that meant Sarah wanted to stay monogamous, that was her own decision.

His words had hurt her at the time, but ultimately, Sarah was grateful and cognizant of the fact that her Father wasn't controlling or jealous of their relationship. She knew that they both meant the world to each other and that he would always be there for her. As she walked up to her apartment door, she repeated that fact in her mind, trying to avert the feeling that she was doing something horribly wrong.

The keys jangled as the door unlocked and swung open. The smell of something spicy and delicious wafted to meet her nose, growing stronger as she walked to the kitchen, shedding clothes as she did so. She rounded the corner to see Felix bent over, pulling something out of the oven. She smiled and gave him a pat on the back as she set the shopping bag down on the small counter space.

"Welcome back! Looks cold out there."

"That smells amazing Felix!"

"Thanks Sarah, it is my mother's special recipe. I making it with a special paprika that is from my hometown."

"I'm excited to try it."

Sarah smiled and leaned back on the counter, watching Felix prepare the meal they were about to share. Felix had been Sarah's assigned roommate since the beginning of their stay in Germany. It had taken two months for Felix to finally build up the courage to ask her out. Sarah had initially politely turned him down much to his disappointment. But to his credit he had dropped the issue and continued to be a perfect roommate and good friend. As the final weeks of their stay abroad approached, Sarah had decided to take him up on his offer of companionship.

Dinner with Felix wasn't the first date she had been to during her adventures in Europe, though it was the first time she had felt this nervous and guilty about doing so. All her other dates had not resulted in follow up experiences, though her last time going out clubbing with her classmates had resulted in a one night stand she could barely remember.

She had spent the whole night turning down men who bought her drinks and tried their pickup lines on her. Eventually, a tall handsome older man that reminded her of her father had approached her. He had been less rabidly horny than most of the young men who drooled over her at the clubs and his suave demeanor, subtle but ostentatious wealth and kindness had her leaving the club that night on his arm. For a few hours she had felt like she was living someone else's life.

The feeling of not knowing the name of the person she had slept with bothered her deeply however, even if the sex had actually been pretty good. Sarah thought of the experience as a lesson learned which taught her that what she truly wanted from life was someone she was familiar with. Youthful binges of sex and alcohol were for someone else, fun as those things might be in the moment. After they had been done, she waited 'til the man fell asleep in his hotel bed and snuck out in the wee hours of the morning.

Sarah snapped out of her reverie as Felix put heaping plates of steaming food on the dinner table and waved her over. She excused herself to the bathroom to quickly check her makeup and then sat down, ready to eat. The food was incredibly delicious. Felix was a good storyteller and had a lot of fun, if exaggerated, stories about his hometown in Hungary.

As they talked and ate, Sarah felt her guilt slowly dissipate. By the time they had finished their meal and were sipping wine and talking, she felt relaxed and happy. This wasn't the same thing as a one night stand at all. This was just another experience, something to enjoy and learn from. There was nothing wrong with that.

Sarah looked up at Felix, who was telling another outrageous story, and caught his eye. He had a nice smile and a good personality, even if the idea of having sex with him still made her a little uncomfortable. He wasn't exactly her type in terms of looks, but his personality and actions spoke to her in a way many of the most gorgeous men often didn't. The uncomfortable feeling would probably pass, Sarah thought.

Sarah smiled at him and stood up, picking up the dishes and carrying them over to the sink. As she walked, she took another sip of wine. She felt his eyes on her as she moved and suppressed a small shiver as his gaze lingered on her ass. Setting the dishes down, she reached out and grabbed the bottle of wine from the counter and refilled both of their glasses.

As she turned around, she nearly bumped into him, the glass bottle slipping from her fingers and clattering to the ground. She watched him catch it and place it back on the counter before leaning against the sink and putting his arms on either side of her, blocking her in.

His hands gripped the edge of the counter as he looked into her eyes, and she could tell he was trying to control himself. She was surprised by how forward he was being. The last time she had seen him so close, she had rebuffed him. The last time they had gone out together, he had left the bar alone, disappointed and heartbroken. He'd shown nothing outwardly but kindness since, though the glimmer of lust in his eyes had returned with full force.

He looked at her for a moment longer, as if waiting for her to push him away. When she didn't, his expression became hungry. He leaned forward and kissed her. Sarah felt his stubble scrape against her cheek and she gasped slightly, the shock of the sudden intimacy giving her butterflies in her stomach. She let him deepen the kiss, her arms finding their way up around his neck.

She felt his tongue slip into her mouth, tasting her and dancing with her own tongue. It wasn't the best kiss she had ever received, but the feeling of his hard body pressed against hers and the sensation of his closely trimmed beard tickling her chin and lips was pleasant. As their tongues swirled around each other, Sarah felt a slight bulge press into her stomach. She felt her nipples harden and rub against the fabric of her bra.

Felix pulled back slightly, his eyes searching hers for a hint of rejection or hesitation. He found none, and grinned as he leaned forward again and resumed kissing her. His hands began exploring her body and Sarah gasped slightly as his hands cupped her breasts.

"Felix..Mmmm...the dishes. We should clean up a bit...Ahhh...before we take this too far...ohh..okay okay! Not so rough...ahh...yeah, that feels nice though."

Felix broke their kiss, his breath hot and heavy against her cheek. He pulled her tighter against him, grinding his rapidly swelling bulge against her belly. She felt his erection throb, and felt her own pussy respond, moistening at the idea of taking him into her.

"I'll do it all later, don't worry. For now, I just want to be with you. Fuck the dishes. There are more important things on my mind."

"Oh yeah? Important? Like what sort of important things are you thinking about?"

Sarah asked teasingly, her hand moving down his body to stroke the outline of his erection. He moaned at her touch and his hips bucked, pressing his dick harder against her fingers. His hand slid from her breast and he brought it down to cup her ass, squeezing her cheeks and lifting her up onto her tiptoes.

Leaning down, he kissed her, and she could feel his smile against her lips.

"Things like this," He whispered.

"Mmmm, is that right?"

She could feel his bulge harden even more. Her fingers played with the zipper of his pants and she felt his cock pulse against her hand. She felt the wetness between her legs intensify and her knees nearly gave way when Felix suddenly moved his head down and started kissing her neck, nibbling and licking as he worked his way down to her shoulder.

He sucked at her skin, leaving a small purple mark where his mouth had been.

"Yes," Felix whispered, his voice raspy and full of lust, "things like this."

She could hear the need in his voice and she felt her body respond. His fingers tugged at the bottom of her shirt and she raised her arms, allowing him to pull it off, leaving only the lacy black bra she liked to wear for her Dad.

His eyes feasted on her large round breasts, the sight of her hardened nipples pressing against the thin translucent fabric of her brassier causing his breath to hitch in his throat. Her bra was quickly pulled off, the cups falling away to reveal the pale skin of her tits. Her tan lines had practically disappeared. The amount of time spent indoors coupled with her increased time at the local spa had faded the once stark division of her natural skin tone and the golden brown she had achieved after many years living in the perpetual summertime of Florida and California.

Felix leaned forward and began kissing her chest, his tongue sliding down to her left breast. His fingers pinched her nipple and he flicked his tongue against the soft sensitive skin there. She moaned, her eyes closing as his hand massaged her right breast. His other hand moved down and gripped her hip, pulling her closer. She could feel the heat emanating from his crotch and she ground her pussy against him.

"Ohhh God...Felix, that feels so good."

Her words seemed to spur him on and his hand moved lower. She felt his fingers move down and tug at the button of her jeans. His fingers brushed against her clit, and Sarah felt a rush of pleasure flow through her.

"Can I touch you here?" He asked in his accented English.

She nodded her consent, and he slipped his fingers past the fabric of her panties. He moaned, his fingers playing with her sopping wet folds.

Sarah could feel her arousal soaking through her underwear, and her knees nearly gave way. She gripped the countertop for support, and her knuckles turned white as his fingers stroked her inner labia, gently caressing her and causing her clit to pulse.

Sarah let out a shuddering breath, her back arching and pushing her chest towards him. Her head tilted back, exposing the pale expanse of her neck to him. He kissed her neck, his mouth lingering against her pulse, which pounded frantically under his touch.

The tip of his middle finger slipped into her pussy and her body jerked as his thumb pressed down on her clit. His palm rubbed against her mound, and she could feel his fingers flex, sending a jolt of pleasure shooting through her.

Sarah moaned, her hips grinding against his hand. After a little while, she pushed him and his hand away and stood up from the counter. Beckoning him on, she took his hand.

"Let's continue somewhere more comfortable and less messy."

With that, she led him down the hallway to her bedroom. Inside, Sarah laid down on the bed and Felix eagerly joined her.

Sarah hadn't decorated her room much, preferring to keep it clean and spare with all her clothes folded and ready to be packed into a suitcase at a moments notice. Felix had always respected her privacy, and Sarah was fairly certain this was the first time he'd ever entered her room. Sarah leaned back into her pillow, enjoying the sensation of his weight pressing against her, his body enveloping hers. She ran her hands over his muscular back, feeling the firmness of his skin beneath her fingers.

Felix kissed her lips, and his hand moved down to cup her left breast. His palm pressed down on her nipple, and Sarah arched her back, her hips grinding against him. Felix moaned, his hand squeezing her tit as his fingers rolled her nipple between them. He shifted slightly, and his knee pushed her thighs apart.

"Mmm...you have such a beautiful body. So perfect. Your tits are amazing, so big and soft, yet so perky and full. And your hair...it's like an angel's. I could never get tired of this view, you look so sexy right now. So American. Sarah, you are my goddess."

His words combined with his touch had her writhing and gasping, her body quivering beneath his every gesture. She felt his dick press against her leg, and she shifted her hips, the head of his cock pressing against her mound.

"Please we gotta get out of these clothes."

Felix wasted no time, and his hands moved to the waistband of his pants, his fingers tugging at his jeans and underwear, which slid off easily leaving his erect cock to spring free. It couldn't compare to her father's length and girth, but the eagerness with which it throbbed before her, leaking precum from the tip made her bite her lips in anticipation.

"Felix?"

She looked at him with a sultry expression, her lips curled up into a smile.

"Yes?"

"Do you have any condoms?"

"Yes, they're in my bedroom."

"Quick, go get some before I change my mind about you."

Sarah grinned at him as he scrambled off the bed, and she let out a giggle as he darted naked across the apartment to his room. Moments later, he was back, and she held out her hand as he handed her a condom.

"I'll bet you this is something they don't teach the girls in Hungary."

He laughed as she ripped the packet open, but his laugh turned into a groan as she popped the condom into her mouth. Leaning down, she sucked the tip of his dick into her mouth. His fingers gripped her shoulders, his knuckles turning white as her lips wrapped around his shaft, the condom unrolling down his cock. She sucked gently, her tongue sliding along his cock.

Pulling back, she licked her lips, her eyes twinkling mischievously.

"I hope you don't mind a little teasing."

"Sarah I've been living with you for half a year. Every day has been a tease. But that is one of the things that makes me like you so much."

Felix leaned down and kissed her lips, his tongue slipping into her mouth. The sensation was not quite as pleasant as it had been at first, and she struggled not to feel like a stranger was sticking his tongue into her mouth, forcing herself to remember the last few months exploring Europe with Felix. His hands cupped her tits, his thumbs rubbing her nipples. He shifted, and his cock slid against her inner thigh, the latex condom cold against her skin.

His hand moved down, his fingers brushing against her pussy. She could feel her wetness seeping through her panties, and Felix's fingers hooked around her waistband, tugging her thong off. His fingers groped around and found her clit, and he pressed down, his palm rubbing her mound. She arched her back, her hips grinding against his hand, aching for more. His other hand squeezed her breast, his fingers pinching her nipple. He stayed like this for what seemed like several minutes. She was growing tired of all of it.

"Come up here and fuck me."

"Ohhh okay. Yeah, I can do that."

Sarah smiled, watching as he positioned himself above her, his dick sliding against her folds, the tip of his manhood pressing against her. She shifted her hips impatiently, wanting him in the deepest core of her being. Sarah opened herself up to him and thrust herself onto him, her lips parting and welcoming his cock inside her. He pushed his hips forward with a groan, driving his cock into her pussy. Sarah moaned, her body shuddering as he bottomed out inside her. Her hands grabbed at his chest, her fingers digging into his flesh. She wanted him to go deeper, but she didn't think he could. She looked up at him, her eyes filled with desire, and her breath came out in short gasps.

"Please...fuck me. Fuck me."

Felix was breathing heavily, his face wracked with concentration, an expression she recognized from their study sessions.

"Sarah I don't know if I can even move right now or I'll blow. You're just so hot."

"It's okay, take your time if you need. But I want you to fuck me."

"Okay. I can do this."

"Whatever you say. Please, Felix."

She saw him take a deep breath and then his hips began moving, his cock slowly sliding out, then plunging back into her, her inner walls gripping him tightly. She moaned, her eyes fluttering shut as he rocked his hips. His hands moved up her sides, his fingers trailing over her breasts. He pinched her nipples, and her breath hitched, her back arching. It was beginning to feel really good. Sarah loved to fuck, it was something that came naturally to her and her body responded to the stimulation vigorously, her muscles clenching, her juices flowing, and her breathing growing more ragged as he fucked her.

Felix was starting to speed up, and his hands gripped her hips, his fingers digging into her flesh. He was starting to pant, his breath hot on her neck. She could feel his body tense up, his hips jerking, his cock pulsing inside her. Warmth filled the depths of her pussy and she panicked internally for several seconds despite the fact she was on birth control and he was wearing a condom. Then he pulled himself out of her and lay near her, panting heavily.