Sarah's Tale Ch. 05 "Europe"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sarah, that was the best sex I've ever had."

Sarah looked over at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Are you done?"

"Yeah. Sorry, it was just so good."

"No, I understand. It was... pretty good for me too. Thanks, Felix."

Felix's grin widened.

"So...we can do this again, right?"

"Sure, just not tonight. I think you should take care of those dishes."

Felix chuckled and sat up. He stood up, pulling the condom off and began dressing, his gaze lingering on her. Sarah smiled at him, and then rolled onto her stomach, covering her breasts from his stare. She watched dispassionately as he walked out of the room. She felt a little guilty for not helping with the dishes, but the fact he hadn't even asked her if she was satisfied left her with a bad taste in her mouth.

Once Felix was gone, Sarah picked her phone up from the nightstand and pulled her knees up, her fingers finding their way down to her still wet slit. She had not cum and she was horny as hell. She pulled up the text conversation she had with her father, and navigated to the pictures folder.

Her fingers slid inside herself, and she began pumping her fingers, her hips thrusting into her hand. Her eyes devoured the naughty pictures she had received from her father - dick pics, mirror selfies from past sex sessions he had sent her, and selfies they had taken while sneaking away to fuck on vacation. She remembered their most recent trip to the Caribbean, and the memories sent her over the edge. She felt her orgasm begin to build, her breath coming in quick gasps. She was close, but she couldn't quite get there.

She closed her eyes and imagined the feeling of his immense girth inside her. She remembered the feeling of his cock spreading her wide open, his hands holding her, his lips kissing her neck gently. Her fingers slid against her g-spot and she let out a small gasp as her body began to shudder, her inner walls tightening, her juices flowing.

Sarah lay there for a minute, her chest rising and falling as her breathing returned to normal. She picked her phone up and opened the camera, snapping a quick selfie of her naked upper body, pressing her tits together between her arms. Then she sighed, and rolled out of bed. She picked up her clothes and quickly dressed, the feeling of guilt creeping up on her again. She sent a short text.

"I miss you Dad."

She had talked to him earlier that day but for some reason she felt the need to be near him more powerfully than she had the entire time she'd been away. The response came almost instantly.

"I miss you too babe. You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just feeling a little lonely. I went out with Felix for a date tonight and it didn't end well. Well, for me."

"What happened? Did he try anything? Do you need me to come over there?"

"No, nothing like that. We just had dinner, we had sex and it wasn't great for me, but it was the best sex of this guy's life."

"What was the problem? This is Felix right?"

"Yeah. It's just... I didn't cum. I got kinda close but I didn't."

"That's unfortunate."

"Yeah. I came just now though. He's doing the dishes and I was thinking about you."

"I'm sorry sweetheart. You shouldn't have had to do that. If you had been with me, you wouldn't have needed to."

"I know Dad, I'm sorry."

"You don't need to be sorry! I'm the one that's sorry! I wish I could move my HQ to Germany temporarily, but that would absolutely raise some eyebrows."

"I wish you could too, but I understand."

"I have an idea though. You're just about done with classes right?"

"Yes. My last final was yesterday."

"Would it bother you if I whisked you away for an adventure of our own?"

"No, not at all. That sounds like just what I need actually. What were you thinking?"

"How would you feel about meeting me in Amsterdam?"

"Amsterdam sounds like a great idea!"

"Good! Pack your bags sweetie, I'll book your ticket and see you the day after tomorrow!"

"Thanks Dad. I love you."

"I love you too, baby."

"Can't wait to see you!"

Sarah sent the selfie she'd taken earlier. A reply came quickly.

"Damn! I'll send you a pic in the shower. You make me so hard, babe."

"Good, I hope to do that in person very soon."

"Miss you. Love you.

"Miss and love you too."

Sarah lay back in her bed. She was going to get some much needed time with her Dad, and the thought made her pussy pulse with arousal. The guilt of what she'd done with Felix was gone. Her father hadn't been mad at all, he'd been worried about her needs first and foremost.

As she drifted off to sleep, she decided that she would have to thank Felix in the morning, and then pack her things to leave. She needed to say her goodbye to all the friends she'd made. She had a feeling she was done with the apartment she'd lived in for the last several months. The lease was valid for another two weeks, though she had always planned to move out a week early just to have all her loose ends neatly tied up ahead of time. She'd talk to him in the morning, say her goodbyes and hopefully he wouldn't be too upset.

***

Sarah stood outside the door of her old apartment and sighed. Felix had been extremely understanding. He'd started the morning off by asking if they could have another date, but Sarah had politely declined. She'd explained that her father had surprised her with a visit and she was moving out early. He'd asked her if they could exchange phone numbers, and she had agreed. She liked Felix and wanted to stay friends with him, but she had no intention of taking him up on his offer to visit him in Hungary. He had taught her a series of valuable lessons.

Sarah checked her watch. The taxi she'd called was just about to be alarmingly late when it pulled around the corner. Sarah had packed light, a habit she had picked up from her Dad. She'd kept most of her possessions at her college home, only taking the absolute necessities. A suitcase, a backpack, and a small duffel bag were loaded into the back of the vehicle and she was whisked off to the airport. She didn't have a lot of time. Her flight was leaving in a few hours and she needed to check in. She looked back at the street she'd lived on for five and a half long months. She was going to miss the city and the people she'd met there, but she was looking forward to spending the next couple days in a new place with her Father. With the love of her life.

The drive to the airport was a blur. The security line was surprisingly short, and her ticket was waiting at the counter. After a little searching, she found the gate her plane was leaving from and sat down to wait. The flight was short and uneventful, and Sarah spent most of the time flitting through pictures on her phone, unsure of what to post to her social media account for the day. Eventually, she settled on a picture of her sitting on the bed in her apartment, wearing the sexy lingerie set she'd been sent by a luxury clothing company. The picture showed her smiling, her tits on display and a teasingly seductive look in her eyes. The caption read,

"Headed home early. Aufweidersehen Germany. Miss you already."

Sarah felt her heart race as she posted the photo, knowing that many men and women would get a thrill from seeing her nearly naked. Her followers had increased drastically over the last several months, and she liked the fact that her body and her looks were so desired. It made her feel confident and proud of the work she'd put in at the gym and the yoga studio. Her body was toned and tight and her legs were strong and well muscled.

After a little while, the plane touched down in Amsterdam and Sarah was whisked through customs and immigration and out the doors to the arrivals area. It was late and the airport was nearly empty, but the moment Sarah stepped into the Arrivals lounge, she was greeted by a wall of noise. The entrance to the terminal was full of people. One of those people was her father. Evan was dressed in a dark suit and a blue tie. His hair was combed back, and his eyes were shining. He looked happy, and he was looking right at her. Sarah felt her heart flutter. He always made her feel special when he looked at her like that.

She smiled and ran towards him, her arms opening wide. She felt his arms wrap around her and the smell of his cologne filled her nose. His arms squeezed her tightly and Sarah buried her face into his shoulder, feeling her cheeks flush. He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his body, drawing looks from people nearby. Sarah and her father didn't care though, they were locked in a deep and long kiss. His thick arms supported her butt, cradling her gently. When they finally broke apart Sarah could feel her face turning red. She knew they were being watched.

"Dad...people are looking."

"Let them look, you're the most beautiful woman in this airport and they're jealous of me."

"Maybe. But can you put me down, please? I think I'm stuck up here. You're so tall."

"Sure, babe."

He set her down gently, his arm staying wrapped around her shoulders as he knelt down to let her legs find solid ground.

"Hey Dad. It's good to see you."

"I missed you kiddo. It's been way too long."

"I know. I missed you too."

"Come on, let's get your bags and get going. We're going to the hotel and ordering room service."

They walked out of the airport, their hands linked together. Sarah's luggage was picked up by a friendly limo driver and they piled into the back. As soon as the doors shut, Sarah felt her Dad's hand on her thigh.

"God I missed you, Sarah. You look amazing. I love your outfit."

She was wearing a cute black skirt and tank top with a creamy white cardigan wool draped over the whole outfit.

"I missed you too, Daddy. You look pretty great yourself. Nice suit."

His hands slipped under the hem of her skirt, and he leaned in to kiss her. The feeling of his closeness alone nearly sent her into climax. Their tongues twirled around each other, the passion and lust between them effortless. She felt his fingers creep higher, and she shifted in her seat, his hands finding their way under the lace panties she'd worn specifically for him. He fiddled with his pants, unbuttoning them and allowing his monster of a penis to spring outwards. He got up from his seat and leaned over to kiss her more, his cock laying between her thighs.

"It's so hard, Daddy. I want it."

"You want it in your pussy? I need it in your pussy."

"Yes. I need it too. All of it, Daddy. All of it."

Sarah heard a click as her seatbelt released, and she felt her Dad's hands move to her waist, pulling her hips towards him. Her skirt was now hiked up around her waist, exposing her wet panties to him. His fingers hooked around her panties and he pulled them to the side. She felt her ass press against the soft leather seats, and she moaned as her Dad's thick cockhead pushed against the soaked lips of her pussy. The feeling of his heat pressed against her after such a long time sent shivers of orgasmic energy up her spine and back down to her toes.

"Ohhhh, Daddy...fuck yes... I want it."

Her hands moved to his hips, her fingers digging into his flesh. She felt his cock press harder, his girth slowly spreading her open. His cock pushed past her entrance, the thick shaft filling her, stretching her, the sensation making her eyes roll back.

"Ohhhh, Daddy...you're so fucking big. You're splitting me open. I'm... I think I'm going to... Ohhhhh!"

The orgasm ripped through her with an intensity that made her squirt slightly, her juices lubricating the place where their bodies were now deeply joined together. Sarah heard her father's breath catch in his throat, and he groaned.

"You're so fucking tight, baby."

"And you're so fucking big, Daddy."

She felt his hips move, his cock sliding deeper and deeper into her. She moaned, her back arching, her legs spreading wider, her thighs wrapping around his waist. His fingers dug into her hips, his nails gripping her skin gently. He leaned in to kiss her, his lips moving to her neck, his tongue sliding along her pulse. He hovered over the place where Felix had left his mark, observing it critically before moving on and making a larger mark on the other side of Sarah's neck.

"Mmmmmm, Daddy...don't stop."

Her eyes fluttered shut, her hands moving to his head, her fingers running through his hair. She felt his cock slide in and out, his thickness spreading her wide. She'd had several orgasms since he'd entered her, but a large feeling of tension began to build in her father's movements, and Sarah could feel a similar tension building up in the deepest parts of herself. Their bodies were connected at a physical level, but also at a spiritual level. Her body was attuned to his.

"Sarah...I'm going to cum soon. Your pussy is too good baby."

"That's okay, Daddy. I want it. I need it. Give it to me. We'll have time for more later."

His hips jerked and his cock slid deeper into her, his tip pushing against what felt like her cervix. The sensation was strange, bordering on uncomfortable at first. Evan stopped for a brief moment, deeper inside her than he'd ever been, and then his ejaculation pushed hot semen into the opening of her womb with a furious spurting insistence that sent Sarah into paroxysms of unrestrained orgasmic pleasure. She had been trying to keep her voice low this whole time, but Sarah screamed.

When she finished riding the swell of her orgasm, Sarah was vaguely aware of a noise outside the limo's passenger cabin, a muffled conversation that she couldn't quite hear over the roaring sound in her ears, and the feeling of her father's thick cum shooting into her deepest parts. Slightly concerned, she tried to pull away but her father held her tightly, his dick continuing to empty into her.

"Don't worry. The driver put on a podcast and turned up the volume. I've already tipped him very well. I'm sure he doesn't mind us. We are in Amsterdam after all."

She relaxed slightly and felt his lips meet hers, his cock still throbbing within her. He shifted, and his cock slid out of her, a gush of warm fluids flowing out and dribbling down her leg.

"I think my womb is full Dad. Like, I feel physically full. I can't exactly describe it. It's the funniest feeling."

"Good. That's where all of that belongs."

"Yeah. I'm really glad I'm on birth control right now. I would for sure be pregnant after that. Not that it would be the end of the world, but we've got some plans and I don't think a baby would help."

"No, it wouldn't."

"Someday though."

"Sarah... I still don't know if that's a good idea."

"Why not? You'd make an amazing father. You ARE an amazing father."

"But that's the problem. I don't know if I can be a grandfather-father. Being a parent is hard, I don't know if I'm ready for that yet. If you are."

"It'll be different, sure, but we'll make it work."

"You're right. I'm not saying no, just maybe not now."

"Me too to be fair."

Sarah's words were cut off by a yawn, and her father laughed, pulling her close to him.

"Okay, that's enough excitement for one limo ride. Let's get you cleaned up. We must be getting close."

He pulled her close and she snuggled up against him.

"Thank you, Daddy. I'm really glad you came and got me."

"So am I, sweetheart. So am I."

The rest of the ride passed quietly, and soon the car was pulling up in front of a grand hotel with a large courtyard and pillared façade. The driver got out and opened the door for them and Sarah's father stepped out, turning to offer her his hand to her. Sarah took her father's hand and stood up, feeling his cum leaking out of her and into the fabric of her panties. She pulled her skirt down and got out of the car, going to retrieve her bags from the trunk only to find they were already on a luggage trolley, being wheeled inside. Her father had already checked in and they were whisked through the lobby, past an elaborate bar, and up a flight of stairs to a large suite.

They walked in, and Sarah looked around, taking in the luxurious décor of the room. The walls were a dark blue, the carpet was soft and thick, and the bed looked like the most comfortable place on earth. There was a small kitchenette, a living room with a couch and a TV, and a balcony overlooking the city. It was all very modern, despite the old style of the building.

"What do you think?"

"This is amazing. I love it. I could get used to this."

Her father laughed.

"That's the plan, baby. Now, you have a choice. We could go do some exploring, or we could take it easy and follow the original plan."

"Room service and chill."

"Exactly."

They both laughed and embraced in the light of the cloudy afternoon sun. It was warmer here than the city she had lived in. She smiled at him.

"Dad, I'm going to shower. I'm a little sticky from earlier. I won't be long."

"I'll order some food while you're in there. Want anything?"

"Just whatever you want. Surprise me."

Sarah entered the bathroom and started the water, stripping down and climbing into the shower. The fixture was mounted into the ceiling so that it seemed more like she was stepping into rain. The hot water felt good on her skin and she stood under the stream, letting it wash away the stress of her day. She wasn't a big fan of flying, and the mental effort of turning Felix down had weighed on her more than she'd admitted to herself.

After a few minutes, she heard the door open and her father stepped into the bathroom, naked as well. She opened the shower door and smiled at him.

"You coming in?"

"Yeah, I got the order in and thought you might want some help washing up."

"That's very thoughtful of you! Thank you."

Her father stepped into the shower and pulled the door shut. He looked her up and down, his eyes lingering on her large breasts and then moving lower.

"You're the most beautiful woman in the world, Sarah."

She blushed at the compliment, her cheeks turning a deep crimson.

"Thank you, Daddy. You have to say that though."

His arms wrapped around her waist and he pulled her close, his lips meeting hers. His cock was already hard, the head of his massive shaft pressing against her stomach. She felt her knees go weak and she leaned against him, her thick breasts pressing into his chest. He kissed her neck and she shivered, her body tingling with excitement. Sarah was shocked how something as simple as his touch could make her feel so incredible.

"I don't have to say anything. But I mean it. You are so beautiful. It stuns me every time I look in your eyes."

He shifted, his hand moving to her butt and squeezing. She moaned, her hips grinding against him, her wetness taken by the warm shower water down her legs.

"Mmm...you're distracting me from my shower Daddy."

"I can't help it baby. You're so sexy."

She felt his fingers creep lower, finding their way between her legs. She gasped, her body quivering as his thick digits effortlessly found her clit and began to rub it. Her legs trembled, and she felt her knees give way, her body collapsing against his. She grabbed onto his shoulders for support, her fingers digging into his skin.

"Ohhh, Daddy...please...stop teasing me. Fuck me."

"Not yet. I'm enjoying myself."

"But I want you inside me. It's been too long."

"It's been probably 45 minutes babe."

"You know what I mean."

"Yeah, I do. But I'm enjoying the view."

He slid two of his big fingers into her and her body shuddered. She felt her pussy pulsing around his fingers, her juices flowing freely from her slit. She was close, but she couldn't quite reach her climax just yet. Then he started to beckon with the fingers inside her, his fingertips brushing her g-spot in just the right way. She gasped, her body shuddering, her back arching. The pressure was building up inside her, and she was on the verge of an explosive orgasm. He was so close to making her cum, and she needed it.