Sara's Awakening Pt. 03

Story Info
Black maid, black friend, white man.
4.3k words
4.48
3.4k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nelspruit in the 1980's. Hot, humid and thick with illicit interracial sex in the air.

Sara the domestic worker came in to work Monday to Friday. We had fucked each other properly on Friday, and Monday came. I lived in West Acres in Tangelo street, and there was always this feeling that you were on holiday because of the large trees and bush on the natural ridge above the street. One of the two blokes I shared a house with was named Attie.

A miserable, crippled bastard, who'd had a stroke and was busy smoking himself to death. You could smell the nicotine coming out of his pores. He decided not to go to work at the government garage on Monday, and stayed at home. That fucked everything I had planned for Sara on the Monday.

Out of disgust, I decided to go and look for work and stayed away most of the day. Got home late in the afternoon and didn't see her at all. I could see she had been at work though. That night, as I opened the duvet to get into bed, I saw a pair of panties laid flat in the bed. So, she had thought of me! I smiled as I inhaled her frustration.

Next morning I was up early and went out to follow up on some leads for jobs. I came back at tennish, and saw that there were no other cars in the yard. I went into the house and saw Sara in the lounge dusting furniture. I played it cool, and greeted her and went into the kitchen to get some cold water out the fridge. I was standing drinking when I felt her come up behind me and put her arms around me. This wasn't normal behaviour from a black maid, but then, nobody had made her come like I had. We stood like this for a few minutes, and I turned around and looked down at her.

She always worked in a blue paisley dress that she washed daily and hung up in the outside bathroom to dry before she left. I put my hands up her dress and cupped her arse. No panties. What did I expect! I stood there for a while rubbing her arse and she was breathing quite rapidly. She had a doek on, and her head rested on my chest. Lifebuoy soap. I moved to the dining room, pulling her along by the hand. There were two steps that went down to the lounge, and I went into the lounge and turned to face her. She looked up at me, eyes half-closed, lips slightly wet and parted. Rapid breathing. I could feel the heat coming from her crotch. I pulled off my shorts and my erection got her attention. She had her head down and was looking at it.

I sat her down on the top step leading to the dining room and cupped her face in my two hands. Aimed my cock at her mouth and tried to put it into her mouth. She giggled and turned her face away. I looked at her and asked nicely and she giggled again. She said it was sies. By now, my cock was as hard as a rock and I tried again. She kept her mouth closed and I tickled her and as she laughed, I got the tip into her mouth. She froze. I put my hand behind her head and gradually slipped some more in. Her mouth was warm and wet, and I started slowly moving my cock in and out. Stopped for a while. Started again. She opened a bit wider, and I got some more in. Shit! This was amazing. She had her eyes closed and started sucking a bit. I moaned in pleasure, and she sucked a bit harder.

I was seriously horny by now but decided to carry on for a while. I was rhythmically moving in and out of her mouth and she was also starting to move her head. Suddenly I realised the curtains were open, and anybody walking in the street could see us. I pulled out and said to her that I just want to close the dining room curtains, which I proceeded to do. She was leaning on one hand watching me. I went back down the steps and put my cock back in her mouth. Sara was getting the hang of things now, and I was enjoying it tremendously. I asked her to use her tongue, and she opened her eyes and looked up at me. I pulled out and she licked the tip of my cock and I groaned and nodded. She licked down the side of my shaft and I groaned in encouragement.

Suddenly she stopped and put her head against my hip. I looked down, but she was dead still and I asked her what was wrong. She didn't answer, but eventually looked up at me and said that she had just come a good shot. Jesus! Just from sucking my cock! I didn't say anything but put my cock back in her mouth and she started sucking slowly, in and out, in and out. It was amazing and then I realized that I was also going to come if this carried on. It was already hot outside, and I could hear the cicada's making a racket. I said to her that I was close to coming and she looked up in alarm and asked where I was going to shoot my sperm. I said that I wasn't sure, and she asked me to go and fetch toilet paper, which I did.

Slipped my cock straight back in and she resumed sucking. Fuckit, this was nice. She was leaning back on her hands, and I asked her to rub my balls, and she took one hand and started rubbing my nuts. I couldn't hold it and started coming like a geyser. Some on her face, some in the toilet paper, some on her dress. She couldn't believe the volume and ferocity of my semen. I nearly collapsed from pleasure. She took the toilet paper from me and started cleaning herself. Suddenly she started giggling and said that I was teaching her all kinds of naughty things. I also laughed and said it was a pleasure. I found my pants and put them back on. She went back to the kitchen, and I sat down in the lounge. Drained. I closed my eyes for a while and when I opened them, I could hear the kettle.

So we had tea together at the table, not saying much. I asked her if she had a boyfriend, and she nodded and said that his name was James, and he worked at a fruit and veg market. I stayed quiet for a while, and then she got up and started working again. I popped off to the shop to get bread and a few items, and when I got back, I couldn't see Sara. I put the shopping away and when I went to the toilet, I caught a glimpse of her lying naked on my bed. I took a piss and walked into my room. She had her hands behind her head, and her knees were up. She opened them wide, and I could see her cunt.

Pitch black sparse peppercorn hair and glistening Turkish delight. Prominent lips that were swollen. I stood looking at it for a long while, and went back and locked the doors. I whipped off my shorts (everyone, even the speed cops in Nelspruit wore shorts those years) and climbed up on the bed next to her. I pushed her knees down and scissored myself in position from the side. I entered her and immediately she raised her head slightly to watch my cock slipping in and out of her. I started off rhythmically and slowed right down to the technique I had used a while ago of fast in, and very slow out. Her eyes closed and her one hand came out from behind her head to cup my arse.

Classic signs that Sara was about to come. And boy, did she come! Her hips jerked uncontrollably and she called my name. I waited for her to calm down and started stroking my cock at normal tempo. Not long and she came again. Again, I waited. Started again. She started watching again. Mouth pulled slightly down as she raised her head off the bed to see a white cock going in and out of her poes. Sara was nice and wet, and was fucking like a dream. I decided to wait for her, and when she came again, I also let my balls go, lifting my hips off the bed and ramming slightly down on her as deep as I could. I pulled out and realised that this position had really worked. Nelspruit was hot as hell, and this minimised the contact between our bodies.

We lay like this for a while and then got up and washed. Later on that day, she came up behind me again and put her arms around me. Stood for a long time like this. Eventually she asked me where I had learned to screw so nicely. I didn't know what to answer, so just reached behind me and pinched her arse and said it was from years of practise. I asked her if I was her first white man and she said that the master (his name was Kim) at her previous house where she had worked had also liked fucking her, and she didn't mind him screwing her. She used to come reliably. He was divorced and needed a regular service. She said he was a nice, kind guy, but had moved away.

We stayed like this for a while, and I asked her if she had children. She said she had a boy and a girl. Different fathers, and they lived by her Mom in the location. Sara lived with her boyfriend, James, near Karino. I wondered if he had noticed his girlfriend coming home lately with a poes full of sticky come. Eventually I moved out of her embrace and said I had to go and fill my car with fuel. When I got back she was finishing up for the day. She kept on looking at me, and I wondered what she was thinking.

The next day I went out early to White River and only got back at 12. By this time the house was clean, and Sara was doing the ironing in the dining room. I greeted her and saw she had made a pot of palish and a frying pan with gravy. I asked her if I could have some and she said she will dish up for me. I washed up and came and sat down in the dining room. She brought me a plate and stood next to me as I started eating. We had a birds-eye chilli bush in the yard and Sara had put one in the gravy. She smiled when I said it was nice.

I slipped my hand up her dress and realized she was soaking wet! What the hell had happened to Sara? As if she could read my mind, she said to me that I made her extremely hot. I realized that I also had an appreciative erection and asked her to close the curtains. I turned her around, lifted up her dress and bent her over the table. I put both hands on her hips and she arched her back and lifted her buttocks. I lined my cock up and slipped it into her. Sara put her head onto her one forearm and moaned slightly. I started stroking my cock in and out of her at a fast tempo and she moved her arse slightly to get my full length. We went at it for a few minutes when without warning Sara came like a steam train. Her knees buckled and I had to hold her up. Stayed like that for a minute and then I started again.

A few strokes in, Sara had a massive pussy fart, and she burst out laughing. I chuckled as well and kept on pumping. Ten strokes later Sara came again, another ten yet again, and then just a few strokes later she came so hard she burst into tears, and this time I let her collapse on the ground. I stood there with my cock glistening. I pushed her legs open and mounted her and came in two strokes. I lay there for a while and then helped her to her feet. Her face was still streaked with tears, but she smiled at me and thanked me. I warmed my now cold plate of food and finished it. Sara had gone and washed herself and commenced ironing. Sweating slightly from the chilli and my exertions I left her to it and went and had a snooze.

We were now almost a week into our newfound fucking, and Sara was glowing. Her eyes sparkled when she looked at me and it was almost as if she was on heat the whole time. The next day we didn't get a chance because the other housemate, Kobus, a daggaroker from Pretoria who worked at Sales House, was at home because he didn't feel well. I went to JHB overnight to go for a second interview and only came back on the Friday afternoon at 3. I walked in and saw Sara was in the dining room ironing the washing. I walked up to her and nuzzled her neck from behind. She put the iron down while I took my time, using my tongue to tickle her. She was breathing heavily, and reached behind her to rub my cock.

We stood like this for a few minutes, before I broke away to get some cold water. I was still drinking when she slipped her arms around me from behind and started on my cock again. I reached behind me and slipped my hand up her dress. As usual, she didn't have panties on again, and I could feel her wetness. Soaking. Fuck, was Sara so horny that she gushed when I touched her? I took her hand and led her to the dining room steps again. Dropped my pants and slipped my cock into her waiting mouth. Hot. Wet. Mobile.

This time Sara sucked with more urgency, and it wasn't long before she stopped again with a whimper. Sat still for a few minutes. I asked her if she had come again, and she nodded her head and took my cock into her mouth again. I was stroking it nicely in and out, and she was meeting my every movement. At one stage she opened her eyes and looked up at me. I made a show of smelling my hand and middle finger, and she smiled with a mouthful of cock. I could feel I was going to come again and before I could warn her, I spurted my semen into her mouth. To her credit, she didn't flinch, but got up and went to the bathroom. I'm assuming she spat it out and rinsed her mouth. She came back and put her arms around me. She didn't say a word. Eventually I went to the toilet and had a pee. I came back and saw Sara putting things away as if to leave. I left her to it.

About fifteen minutes later I heard her calling my name. I found her in the dining room with her handbag and umbrella, and she had changed out of her work dress. She bent over the dining room table. I didn't waste any time and lifted her dress, dropped my shorts and slipped my cock into her receptive cunt. I went at it like a rabbit, aware that one or both of my housemates could arrive at any moment. Sara came once, twice and a bit later a shuddering third time accompanied by tears. I quickly stroked a few hard thrusts and came. Streams of hot semen jetted into her. I reached under her and rubbed her tits. She had a bra on, and I could feel her tin of Zambuk.

I stood up and she went to the bathroom to wash. When she came back, she said to me that I must come fetch her on Saturday night at 8, at the entrance to the Botanical Gardens. I agreed eagerly, because a good fucking was on the cards. As she stepped outside the front door, one of the housemates arrived. I quickly fetched the toilet spray, spraying around the dining room lounge area because I could smell sex in the dining room.

Saturday afternoon I had a lovely snooze, woke up nicely rested, and had a nice shower. Sat around watching sport until after 7. Took a slow drive into town, bought a few cold drinks sweets and snacks at the Spar, and made my way down to the Botanical Gardens. I'd also packed 12 ciders in a cooler box. I was sitting waiting when I saw Sara approaching. She wasn't alone but I couldn't see much of who was with her. It was a woman, I could see that much, and they both climbed into the car. The other woman was sitting in the back seat behind Sara and I leaned over and greeted Sara with a hug, not caring what the other woman thought.

Sara didn't mind at all and introduced me to her friend Vivian. They had been helping someone cater at a wedding earlier in town and had just got off. I thought that Vivian would be in the way of a good time, and asked Sara where I must drop them off. Sara smiled and said that we could sit in the Botanical Gardens for a while. I drove in (those years it was a fairly simple exercise to get to the bank of the river) and parked the car. Got out, as did Sara and Vivian, and I got my first look at Vivian. She was a dark beauty, with a dazzling white smile in the dark. Her hair was partially braided in the front, and afroed at the back. Looked younger than Sara.

Sara also looked different without a doek. Short natural hair and lipstick. Striking looking. I took out the refreshments and the girls helped themselves. I stood with my arm around Sara, rubbing her arse. It was pitch dark and she started running her fingers up and down the length of my erect cock. I whispered into her ear that I was hungry for a screw, and she didn't answer. She said something to Vivian, and Vivian took a cider and went and sat on a bench not far away. I opened the passenger door and put the inside light of the car off and lowered the seatback. Sara took off her panty and climbed in. Lay back with her arms behind her head. I pulled up her dress around her hips and climbed on top of her. Sara spread her legs and guided my cock into her familiar poes with the lightest touch of her fingers.

I wasted no time in finding my rhythm and Sara started breathing heavily. Soon she came with a whimper, and I waited for her before starting again. Sara was fucking as if her friend wasn't ten metres away. I found it strangely erotic. Soon Sara came again, and again, and again. Something was making me fuck her harder and harder and then Sara came explosively, tears and all. She put her arms around my neck and said she loved me. I could feel I was close and started the fast in, slowly out rhythm and could hear the squelching of Sara's cunt. Just then I saw Vivian standing slightly behind and next to me!

I didn't say anything and concentrated on my cock. After a minute I felt a hand on my arse. Light circular strokes. Then her hand moved lower and touched my balls. That was it! I came with a huge groan. I lay on top of Sara. Vivian continued rubbing my arse. I reached back carefully and stuck my hand under her dress. No panty, fat puffy lips, hot thick slimy mucous and coarse hair like a pot scourer. She opened her legs and squatted slightly to give my hand easier access. I stuck my middle finger in, and she clamped her cunt on my finger. I pulled it out and carefully sniffed it. Powerful, strong, musky, cunt smell.

Jesus, I was going to go mad tonight. I couldn't believe what was going on. It was a warm humid night, and I could smell the scent of flowers in the air. All the smells were intoxicating. I climbed off Sara and helped her sit up and get out of the car. She noticed Vivian standing next to me but didn't say anything. I opened a cold cider and had a deep drink. I was sweating slightly. I picked up the cooler box and took it to the nearby bench and sat down in the middle. Sara and Vivian sat down either side of me. The ciders started flowing and soon the two of them were chatting animatedly. I didn't understand a word but didn't care. It felt like I was going wild. Mind blowing illicit sex (it was still outlawed), liquor and the exotic setting convinced me I was in paradise.

Two ciders later Sara leaned into me and whispered in my ear that Vivian wanted to taste me. I acted surprised and asked if she was ok with it. Sara said she had been telling Vivian how nicely I was fucking her. I turned slightly to Vivian. She was staring up at me. All I could see was the whites of her eyes and her teeth in the dark. I moved my hand to her tits and was shocked to feel the weight of them. Huge and firm. I could feel her erect nipples that were no shorter than an inch long. Thick. She unbuttoned her blouse and her tits swung free. No bra. Solid. I leaned down and started suckling first one and then the other. I put my hand on the one to bring it to my mouth and was struck by the same strong, cunt smell on my finger. This was a natural woman at her best.

I could hear and feel her breathing quicken and I trailed my hand down to her crotch area. She hiked her skirt up and opened her legs for me. I started rubbing her clitoris while I sucked her tits and the next moment this dark girl came. She snorted air out of her nostrils in short bursts and whimpered. God she was sexy. I was hard by now and moved her hand down to my cock. She grasped it firmly. Strong fingers. After a minute I stood up and led her to the car. She climbed in and lay back with her hands behind her head. I wasted no time and climbed in between her thighs. She guided me into her waiting poes. It was so hot I nearly came! Shit, this girl was sexy. I lay like this for a while and then started moving in her. She also started moving and was meeting my thrusts and clamping her cunt on my outward stroke. Unbelievable technique. It was like I was part of her, and I put my head in the crook of her shoulder while we fucked. After a while I could hear her breath shorten and then she came with the same blasts of air from her nostrils. I waited for her and then started again. I lifted my head up, and I couldn't see her face in the inky blackness of the night. I reached up and cupped her face and then moved my hand to her armpit.

12