Sara's Awakening Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coarse, damp hair met my hand, and it was the same as that on her doos. I rubbed her tits again and this brought an immediate shortening of her breath again, the precursor to her orgasm. I had discovered what turned her on! I tweaked her inch long nipples and this girl started coming. I didn't stop hammering into her and she started bucking like a wild thing under me. I had to hang on for dear life! God this girl was strong. The car was also squeaking, and I closed my eyes and fucked her for all I was worth. Her breath was coming in short sharp blasts and then she opened her eyes and whimpered loudly. I was ready and jetted my sperm into her. Her hips were clear of the seat, and she was impaled on my pulsing cock. Fuckit!

I climbed off her and out of the car in one movement. I nearly fainted. I went to the bench where I assumed Sara was sitting but didn't see her. I took two cold drinks out of the cooler box and went to the car. Gave her one and she sat up to drink it. She was panting and so was I. Just then I saw Sara on the driver's side. She smiled in the dark and asked me if I had enjoyed it. I said that Vivian fucked like a dream. Sara said she had never fucked a white man before. Sara put her arms around my neck and rested her head on my shoulder.

Later on, when I thought back to what Sara had said, two things came to mind. If a black girl knew that you fucked black women, chances were, you could take her as well. And the other thing was that black girls seemed to have no inhibitions about screwing in front of each other. I pinched myself. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. We sat down and finished another two ciders each and then I dropped them both off at Vivian's place.

Next time I visit Vivian and Sara at Vivian's place. A true story with real names.

12