All Comments on 'Sara's Car Trip Ch. 03'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 169 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great as usual

You have way with words

Thank you, You Bad Boy

oldgraycatoldgraycat4 months ago

You left off with what they do about school. You just can not leave it like this.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

OMG so hot loved it all. You need to continue to tell her brother her 3rd want!

GothOsTheC0njurerGothOsTheC0njurer9 months ago

Until the end it was the best. Then you had to have her ask for a threesome. Nope now it's a 4. Glad there was no fourth chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Now make one where she ends up pregnant and they officially get together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wish I had a fucking horny sister like that

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Sara's Vacation, huh?? This leaves lots to the imagination, and lots of places to go to...I also vote for someplace remote, a few people around...but, like-minded 'couple's who are friendly/sharing...

Just keep this going...the love between the Si longs is what makes the story...and the sharing...doing all these ,we things together...the HOT public sex/parents in the same bar...

And, again...Mom...maybe...??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No 3, forget number 2 and go and live in a log cabin near a lake together.

Pat2610Pat2610over 2 years ago

I loved my brother and eventually my dad to

cibixcibixover 2 years ago

Bravo! wonderful story, hope you find inspiration and ideas to continue :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I didn't care for the very end. Exercising the 400 mile rule by making plans would have been better IMO, but who am I?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great premise.

Nice.

Not a better story/series on Literotica.

Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OK, THIS comment is directed at those who want to see Sara with other guys, or mom and dad brought into the picture, or some bisexual action of some sort.

You know, if you want that “Walmart” type of writing, just so you can get off, you can find it all over Literotica. Go there and “enjoy” it to your heart’s content.

However, when you find a writer who knows how to write actual romance and combine it with eroticism, and is GOOD at it, don’t go raining on the parades of those of us who love LOVE stories and happy endings. It isn’t just about sex. Sex is one of the very intimate ways couples express their love for each other, but not the only way, and you can see it demonstrated in this author’s writing. If you want “hamburger,” yay for you, but leave those of us who appreciate “filet mignon” alone to enjoy our “gourmet cuisine.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was perfect…right up until the end where Sara told Jason what she wanted. Totally out of character. It’s almost as if you didn’t know how to get out of the story.

If I’m Jason and I’m that much in love with Sara, and she with me, I’m sure as Hell NOT ever going to share her with anyone, and it would be out of character for her to want anyone other than Jason. EVER! Two people who are so in love don’t look for fulfillment outside of themselves. They don’t need it, and doing so would irreparably harm their relationship.

It’s one thing for them to go to a seedy bar and do a little fantasy role playing (where they were with each other, and only each other). It’s quite another to bring in third parties who will make a mockery of and destroy what they have, together.

Why are writers so often like the artist who can’t recognize when the painting is finished, and have to go and ruin it because they just can’t stop themselves from making a few more brushstrokes? I would have MUCH rather heard about how they were going to find a way to be together for the rest of their lives. That could have been the next chapter. However, when the current story is finished, know when to “put down the brush.”

Five Stars, if you hadn’t ruined the ending. As it is, One Star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story. Please continue

DomaldDomaldalmost 4 years ago

I love how they loved the anal bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Use a third-party editor!

Good story...but your spelling is atrocious (laughable at times - do you even use a spellchecker?). The punctuation is not too good either. Both these things diminish the reading pleasure of your target reader. My suggestion would be find someone who is experienced, literate and competent to proofread your texts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dont do it!

My favourite series on here by far! Please dont ruin it with the run of the mill threesome , mum dad join in crap that appears in all of the all so unimaginative 9 inch cock stories on here. I enjoy this series so much because it has a real feeling to it, it is not some little knee tremble throw away tale . You brought us this far, dont let us down now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
PLEASE ! Complete Sara's Car Trip !!!

Reviewing the 150 comments post before mine I estimate 90+% glowing or positive with most requesting more chapter(s).

The only themes of negativism are 1) Sara's Lolita talk and 2) Sara's request for a 3 or 4 some, indicating some readers invested heavily in the pre/early Car Trip Sara and did not/could not follow her evolution as she came to love being well fucked every day. 1) gave you an excuse for sexy dialogue and made Sara happy. Apparently some readers missed the parts where she loved submitting. 2) was a natural response to the stimulation of being fucked while hosting a butt plug.

My suggestion for a fourth chapter: Last day in Dayton includes early hotel room loving, then adventurous outdoor sex. They are seen by Mom but she is instantly aroused by their superhot monkey sex and watches rather than interrupting. She sees their deep love for each other. Sara sees her watching just as she orgasms but by the time she can speak Mom is gone. Later Sara and Mom have a frank heart-to-heart. On the trip back the family again has to spend a night in the same hotel room. Circumstances conspire so that Dad needs a fuck badly and he takes Mom after the kids fall asleep. The kids are actually awake and silently fuck and watch. Mom and Dad realize they are being watched as they're about to cum and the parents go monkey sex. The kids do the same. Finish the chapter how YOU want it to end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
caught

mom and dad catch them and join them.

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago
Liked the series up until the end

It's a really erotic and well written series, for me, completely spoiled by the last few paragraphs essentially from Sara mentioning the 400 mile rule.

She claimed earlier that she loved her brother, and the impression is that she meant she had fallen in love with her brother. In suggesting the 400 mile rule it seems that she was never really in love with her brother and accepted that they would be with other people.

What appears to be a hot but romantic loving relationship between two siblings is ruined by the last paragraph where Sara suddenly turns into some sort of slut wanting a two or three way with or without her brother who earlier she said she loved.

Again, for me, I would have liked the siblings to have decided that one of them would change college to go to the others college and end up sharing an apartment together where they carried on their relationship as a couple. That's me, a romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Went Too Far

No threesomes. Keep the innocence going.

prop69prop69over 4 years ago
I loved the series UNTIL THE LAST PARAGRAPH.

Sara is his loving sister . A person he has loved since their childhood,

I am fine with the butt plugs and all the panty less sex and ass fucking BUT...

FUCKING OTHER GUYS IS TOO FAR. This cheapens their love and relationship.

I do not know what she has planned for the "three", but it will make his loving sister a

SLUT. I wish you had stopped her.

I continued giving you a 5, but I will drop to a "2" if you follow up.

To bad because this has been a FANTASTIC and AWESOME SERIES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Daddy Talk

This was great, and I loved her calling him Daddy. But, when she was trying to be the Lolita, it was a turn-off. She’s a cum-slut, not a child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Based on Reality?

A wonderful Trip to ‘ride along with’. But, seems like Way Too Much Detail for Just one’s imagination to create.... Even if just a very good friend n personal experience, you must have enveloped yourself into all this once to be sooo accurate! Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Family involved

Loved the story. I think of it as a great story. Their intimacy is understanding with all the corky comments since it's a brother and sister relationship. I can't wait for your next sequel and imagine if the parents join. It can clearly also become a bisexual experience.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 5 years ago
First class return

I have commented on this story in the past I just love the way you write, parts of it are almost poetic with a feeling of truth to it which for me makes a good story in erotica and mainstream literature I also wish you were still writing, I also find the same belief in Sara pregnant which I think still has more to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved the changes in the tempo

I really loved the way you vary the tempo, from frenetic coupling in a bar to very gentle caresses of each other in bed.

Yes, I'd love to see a sequel. I'm fascinated to see how these two develop.

brizzyguybrizzyguyabout 5 years ago
Loved it as always.

Love the way you write....very sensual......nice build up. It is always the first contact that is the most erotic. I would have liked them to go away and live together.....I am a happy ending sort of guy. sometimes the public/semi public scenarios can be good.......in the back seat at the theater.....driving along....... at the drive in.......secluded beach........inspecting a unit they want to buy......swinging with another couple........

They didn't have enough showers......:-)

Anyway, I know you haven't written for a long time.....but I keep looking for updates....keep up the great work!!!

TocoHillTocoHillover 5 years ago
Wow!!

This series as good as it gets in the bro-sis category. So descriptive that it feels like you are writing from actual experience. Definitely a fave I keep "cumming" back to. 😋

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
lost its appeal for erotica

Chapter one was plausible.. Chapter two was verging on silly.. Chapter three .. you got lost and made it very stupid.. you lost your way, your story was too drawn out with stupid activity/comments and lost its appeal for erotica .. Such a shame..

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402almost 6 years ago
Is it so wrong to want a sunset ending?

This was a pretty good story, until reality butted in. Yeah, in real life people go to school far away and love stories don't always work out and blah blah blah. We all live in real life, we get plenty of that right where we are. In stories, at least, people deserve happy endings. This is their love story. Just let them have a happy ending.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 6 years ago
Some of the best writing ever !

This won't be a popular comment, but I disagree with the majority of commenters here. Why not let her expand her sexual horizon by experiencing a 2nd or 3rd man at the same time. Maybe Jason would enjoy that too. It could start out as them going to the same college as boy & girl friends, then bring in one of his college friends that she is attracted to. The combinations are endless , and that doesn't mean that she loves or desires her brother any less. Wake up people. You can like & actually love more than one person at a time. Regardless of whether we see another chapter, your writing is superb. Your style & technique is so different and exciting. Maybe the best on this site. I wish that you would write some more. Your talent should be shared. Really the hottest story ever. Easiest 5 yet. 😊😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
math nitpicking

blazing hot story, my impression of which I will leave separately

but

you made bit of a mistake on your math about the incremental size difference in the butt plug(s).

Circumference is still a linear dimension, like diameter or radius. Increasing the radius/diameter by 2x likewise increases the circumference by 2x, not 3x. The change in circumference changes from 3" to 6" - a change in 3" in circumference, yes, but still a 2x change, same as the relative change in the radius.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I don't generally agree with other commenters about this stuff

But this time, I do. This is their love story, and they deserve to have it to themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't add other guys

This is their love story don't ruin it with other guys

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very nice 5 stars for the series

Another chapter would be nice, but only if the couple stay together. NO ADDED PEOPLE! It's a love story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really erotic story line. I loved them all

You weaved a wonderful story line and it was beautifully written

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Two guys! Or...

How about just the brother and a dildo, since you have already introduced tne idea of toys. Is this why you havent finished this story, needing ideas? Would SO love to see a logical, but exciting finish to this story!

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

Why do authors do this? They write a great story and then give it a shit ending.

If you ever write a sequel to this story please don't introduce other people into Jason and Sara's relationship. You have developed a story here that describes an intense and loving relationship between a brother and sister please don't corrupt it.

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
Considering how much time has passed ...

... since this story was posted, I don't think we'll see a continuation.

If we ever do, it should remain the two of them. Mainly because of the love they share. Don't tarnish that.

Imo, if Sarah truly wants another guy it should be a close cousin. Anything else just wouldn't do.

5 stars for this one. Honestly, how else could I vote?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

Keep it 1 on 1 plz no more men. Or u can add swap partners in it

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Thanks Anon...Send me the name of your Therapist

Thanks for the referral

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Prop69

You need to see a therapist.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
It is 9-9-04 when this story was posted...It is now 7-7-17 and 124 people have posted on this story.ONE OF THE VERY BEST BROTHER/SISTER SEX, LOVE, TENDERNESS, DEVOTION

PLEASE DO NOT FUCK UP AN INCREDIBLE LOVE, TENDERNESS, AND SEX STORY BY BRINGING IN A THIRD PERSON!!!! I think Sara's Wedding will be the next chapter. I will read that as soon as I finish this comment. I hope I will not be disappointed.

What is FUCKING GAINED by a third person??? You lose the love and affection if you add another COCK. We started with 2 siblings that love each other and explore sex and making love. Neither of the 2 have much experience. I believe each has only had one sex partner and neither had much experience. They start out with sibling love and slowly experience the growth of this love. Each TRUSTS the other as they explore love and sexual experimentation.

Beautiful story..One of the best...Hope your continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
i agree

I agree with the others in that there should just be the 2 of them since they been 2 Florida why not have them go 2 Mexico just the 2 of them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More, please!

Give us more of their love, no others needed just the two of them and a few babies.

MarshallaMarshallaabout 7 years ago
Hell of a finish ...

... but, like a few others here, I think the extra guy(s) should be out. Just the two of them are enough. Complete.

The "Daddy" thing certainly gave it an extra kick, especially for Sara, more than Jason, I think. But for the story line, it could've been omitted.

Good to know they want to keep this going, and I'd sure love to read about it!

Loved all 3 chapters.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Fantastic

absolutely loving this. So do they move away from home and become a couple? I hope so. not liking the thought of a threesome with other blokes though. Maybe a dildo and a vibrator all at once.

Then there is babies and a loving relationship for years to come.

sislick69sislick69over 7 years ago
Liked the stories so far, but ...

I liked these stories very much, gave the other ones 5 stars, the whole buildup remembered me of my sis & me. But I didn't like this one.

.

But there are two things that spoil this one for me:

First:

the 'daddy' thing is a turndown for me,

It's a sister & brother thing, that's kinky enough. Bringing this up looks like bringing in some artificial extra kink that the story doen't need at all.

Second:

bringing in other guys or parents in this intimate relationship is destroying it in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

PLEASE tell me she was joking about that 2nd request!!!! Sara's body belongs to only Jason. Also, WHAT was the 3rd request???!!!! You're killing me after having read all 3 parts straight through and cumming twice. Don't know when you wrote these ,but PLEASE don't leave us hanging on the 3rd request !!!!! Jason and Sara have come/cum so far ! Please tell me Sara wants to facesit him, squirt in his mouth and also give him a golden shower !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
As per the title

I think the story should have been told from Sara's POV.

Good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SLEEP LOSER

could not stop reading till I was all the way thru

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Write again

If you still write, write more on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OMG

I so want a happy ending, but I know that can't be.

readymademilfreadymademilfalmost 8 years ago
Arrrgghhh

Don't leave me hanging. .... what is number 3

raretoastraretoastover 8 years ago
The parents

In the last part of the story. I was hoping that you would invite the parents into their game.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
You are a master with words

During the three weeks of vacation, it would seem she should be pregnant. Perhaps I missed about her being on birth control, otherwise, her cycle had to be during this time of being at the beach. I would have enjoyed more about dad and mom being in the bar and if they saw their offsprings, but didn't let on they noticed what they were doing or someone else in the bar commented about them enjoying the joining of their organs. Again, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
was wonderful

This WAS wonderful, until you watered it down. The butt plugs for days at a time? You can't do that without real damage. A few hours at a time, at most. And what about respect. She told him no several times. True, they ended up together but it seems like he pushed. There should have been more about their romance too, not just the sex. These are all small things, but I agree with most of the other commentors. The shareing of Sara should be repellant to him. He's fallen in love with his sister and had sex almost everyday and night for almost two weeks. But its only been two weeks and I, myself, would be very opposed to shareing my girl especially so soon. And third that is unnamed? We must suppose that it is his baby, but if they can't even be together how can they make that work? Is she going to be an unwed mother and him a very close uncle for the rest of their lives? I think you ended this up wrong. They should have been ending it with a conversation about how to make it work. To be together. They have just discovered each other and already she is telling him at the end that he is not enough for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
INCEST IS BEST

GOOD READ. NOT TO ENAMORED WITH THE END THO. NOT INTERESTED IN HAVING SIS ENJOYING FUCKING WITH MULTIPLE COCKS. THE ENDING WITH SIS BEING PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH BETTER.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Second read on this, its been a while! Still enjoyed it pretty well... The end bit with her 'wish' of her wanting him to have him and some other guy fuck her was a turnoff though:/. Fuck that. Sharing sucks.

I think I got just as turned on reading the post of the twins below though! Whew! Daddy fucking their little pussies since they were 15, their asses since they were 12 or 13, wow! Holy crap, trying go picture squeezing that thick, long, hard cock up those tiny, tight asses! ;). Naughty naughty!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great series!

I loved this set of stories, and how you extended the sexuality with romance. A little bit of proofreading necessary, but I really really liked these stories! A fourth story, maybe during the next vacation? >)

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
a good story gone one step too far already

why not let them figure out how they can treat each other with respect? appreciate what they have discovered and build on their desire to cherish who they are. see how they can build a life together. romance not kink

not 2 or 3 guys with sara. not how far can we push this. they have only begun and have their entire lifetimes ahead of them.

please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Exciting !!!

Either a woman /girl or a baby.Move away...How about all of the above.(so to speak)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
disapointed

I love this story. A tale of discovery, lust, and finally discovery of love. By the way, your really not supposed to wear butt plugs all the time. You know, that muscle performs a practical function also and it definitely doesn't need to be damaged. I was disapointed in her at the end. Wanting to be gangbanged. It was so out of character and really didn't fit the story and was a good way to sully the young love that they had found for each other. I think you ended the story at a good time. Right before you could have ruined it by trying to fulfill her 'wants'. You are a good writer and you wrote characters who came alive to me, which is wonderful for the reader, but you are trying to go too far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The story promised, the story DELIVERED!

I could feel every little sensation. I became completely immersed in both characters! Brilliant! I loved their risk taking, their danger, their total unbridled sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT STORY

This series has been great, well written, with character development and a realistic plot. Please keep at it.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
third thing she wants

need another chapter...kinda left us hanging there...what would be her third thing she wants from her brother

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dont stop

Please keep going. What if they changed schools to live off campus. They could pass themselves off as husband and wife what with the same last name. Conflict when they hook up with bf and gf. Maybe the other couple are also brother and sister.

Too many unresolved questions. They are at a high because of their love but at same time a low because they know the future is impossible the way they want it. Or is it ...

Really good work. Thanks for the read.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Keep going

need another chapter. What was mom and dad doing in that bar? Did they see their children, will they join Sara seems to like the thought of fucking daddy

Doctor_BDoctor_Balmost 10 years ago
wow.....

I love this series.... the bar scene ...damn...parents in the bar was icing on the cake. But I gotta say the very end... the 2nd request kinda killed the mood...

sasha1213sasha1213almost 10 years ago
Super hot. Thanks!

The restaurant scene was just wow, love daddy/little girl play. Though "I want to be fucked by two guys at the same time..." - that too much and not cool, I think, but maybe it's just me, so...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
anthologic !

The restaurant scene has entered History; thanks (spike)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is an amazing series. I can only echoe what I have already read. Continue their story. Did they move away - live as man & wife? After all they do have the same surname already. Did they have children? Did Mom & Dad ever discover/join their union? So many places yet to go with Jason and Sarah, but not with other people ravaging her. That would just dirty what they have that is beautiful in their own beautiful little world. You are an amazing storyteller, but don't go off on a tangient that would spoil a love story as pure as this.

marcuscassiusmarcuscassiusover 10 years ago
You can do it.

I trust you. You could make it work. There are a dozen stories to tell . Many years to cover. College, marriage, did the parents see? Dozens. Its about the skill in the telling. You can do it.

his2pethis2petover 10 years ago
Amazing Story

Your series has been amazing. I have been wet from the first page. I loved the innocence of this story in the beginning. The building of their desires, needs, and love for each other mixed with the reality of knowing it had to come to end and the stress the felt about it before deciding to carryout their relationship on secret rendezvous. It was incredibly hot and I can only dream of having a brother like Jason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant

Absolutely brilliant series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The story has been perfect. Absolutely fucking perfect. ...I agree, no more players added, no more guys. I won't read it, it will ruin it totally. ...it would be like... I can't think of the misery of disappointment it would bring... :(

DutchersDutchersover 10 years ago
Like someone else said

Don't add other guys to the story.. that's just disgusting, it would ruin the story and you'd lose a lot of people. Well, atleast me and the other guy, I'd drop this series in a second.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

i love this series amazing

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Sara's Car trip Ch. 03:" - Sara and Jason - (Sister and Brother)

A wise word to the writer: Your story ended exactly at the precise moment in time before becoming a smut, gutter-slut, deminted, deviant and perverted gluttony of porn trash!!! Even shit-fucking is not my bag, but this story had the correct seasoning of the butt plugs mentioned rarely over several days and then a brief synopsis and rendering of butt fucking--tastefully done! This story is about incest!! Personally, I do not read incest stories to get sick kicks of perversion and debauchery--I read them for the love and sensuality of connections of an incestual lover's lives of NORMALCY, except obviously for the risk and exposures of their relationship being totally and fully illegal (i.e., against the law!!). A story written as fictional and fantasy does not change the lawlessness of the incestual actions.

The bottom line is those of us that appreciate fantasy stories of mimicked real-life incest, and those of us that have experienced and still do experience real-life incest, very much appreciate stories that follow the reality of those experiences, without the pornographic titillating! In addition, incestual couples do like some forms of perversion and deviancy--BUT they do not want to read about the sexual merits muddied up and slopped in with real or fantasy incest related loves and lives; they will read those stories seperate as most all readers do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Dont add more people to have sex with sara that would ruin the story ..what i would do is have them make a decision to go to the ssme colledge so they could be close to each other because they both now know that their maddly in love with each other and every day that they have had to spend apart has been a living hell to both of them and now they know their never going to find a love with anyone else ...have sara sitting up nights looking at her brothers picture holding a old shirt of his and crying because her heart is so heavy with love for him and after a few months of pain and not being able to focus in class she starts making bad grades so the only thing that will help her the only way she will ever get her mind and heavy heart back to the happiness she had on vacation is to be near her one and only true love and at this stage she doest care if her parents know because either they can except the love they share or they may have to accept the fact she would rather be dead than have to keep living in so much pain every day ...

bgblacknylonslvrbgblacknylonslvrover 10 years ago
more more more PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE

That was HOOOOOOOOOOOOOT I would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to see more stories I DON'T WANT IT TO END!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
best story line on literotica

I don't know how many times I've read about Sara's Car Trip, but I do know it's the best story on the site.

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
nice end to this series-great sex

loved the bar scene-like how they're trying to figure out the future, a little too indefinite, but you'll get them there-thanks

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
A great brother-sister sex story with romance and love.

Don't fuck it up by making it a threesome (unless it is with Mom, LOL). Thank you for writing this very hot story.

LarryArcherLarryArcheralmost 11 years ago
Sorry but I don't mind three

It's okay for brother and sister to fuck but we can't have a threesome? Hopefully Sara and J open their little relationship upto others. Good story line, hope to meet Sara one day pulling a train! LOL

coochiebarbercoochiebarberalmost 11 years ago

so fat it was best but bringing in third person, this is going to be another brother sister lust story now on.. and that sucks . like a porn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Fantastic story-telling. Please don't stop or change your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

i think i speak for most when i say that introducing that last paragraph where she says she wants other men, is the only thing i dislike.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Strangers????

Why would you bring in stranger's after bringing them so close?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Everything was written in a very romantic and loving fashion, until that last comment about a threesome or foursome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sara's car trip

your stories are amazing n super hot. loved them. keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i love it.

i love amazing to read and imagine. but please dont bring anyone new in. its special with them, a secret, something quiet and beautiful. other people would taint it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Go no further please!

Please don't ruin a good raunchy loving tale by dragging strangers into the affair. Even the way you introduced anal wasn't too bad and I hate reading about anal in a realistic romantic story. It's like mashing a ripe banana into a glass of fine scotch whiskey. Some things, though they each have their fans, just don't belong in the same place.

The chars are now falling down a path to being porn sluts if you bring in three or more -somes into it. They deserve better than that so I'm glad it finished. Do the other stuff as a different story series if you must - it's your story after all.

I agree the parents being a danger of discovery worked just right. Also, the pregnancy angle needed exploring. All that unprotected sex and no mention of the possibility of a baby? You started nearly perfect and finished just at the edge of spoilage so I guess you wrung all you could out of this plot.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow.

This... Is amazing. Erotic and beautiful..this is.... AMAZING!!!

ChasBChasBalmost 12 years ago
Continue

Haven't read any of the other Sara stories yet - but will, to see if they are really more of these 3. Loved the bar scene. Who of us hasn't wanted to fuck in public. My old girlfriend and I once did it in her old bench front seat car right in front of the busy motel office where we were staying.Many people walking by. Made it more of a thrill. Do hope there's more to this tale (tail).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
awesome

i read all of them in like 2 hours but it sucked because i was so phycked about the ending but then you cut it short RATING:3.5 because of lack of ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This story is pure gold

One of the best stories I've ever read, you have such a talent for writing

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous