All Comments on 'Sara's Car Trip'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 218 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great read with excellent imagery. Will definitely follow author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding premise.

Beautifully structured. Just the right buildup. And perfect sex that was described so erotically.

No better story on Literotica.

Five stars.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

Still loving it second time around!

It could use a bit of editing though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great premise.

Nice nervousness. Nice reluctance. Nice step-by-step progression.

Not a better story/series on Literotica.

Five Stars.

wsheltonllwsheltonllover 2 years ago

Loved it can't wait to read more by you!

whacky76whacky76over 2 years ago

That was fucking sensual as all get out, loved the slow build up. Hot hot hot.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

**5** Stars, for the story, and the author...

Again, still need to clean up the editing of the story, reduce the 'distractions' and get the flow moving more smoothly...BUT, the story line is so good that I am willing to overlook the other stuff...

Especially since you have, again, brought sensuality and caring into the relationship between the siblings...it is ssssoooo SEXY how these 2 interact, started slowly, but knowing each other so well from growing up in the same house...

Then, THEN, Sara is wanton in her reactions to her brother...and he pushes her buttons...rubbing and touching her...then he LISTENS to what she tells him about 'one's of he sensitive spots...Lower Back, which leads to the fingering of her little butthole...AND HOW MUCH SHE LIKES IT!! Next is full anal penetration, at some point, with ejaculation to fill her butt up with Jason's seen...OOOHHH, YEAH...

Looking forward to next chapter...Here I Ggggooo!!d

lovedefactolovedefactoalmost 2 years ago

When siblings have sex it's not really a big deal but when there's love with the sex we get to a different level. Thanks

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed reading your story. Great story progression and very erotic. I’m lousy at spelling and grammar, so when I read stories on Lit, I do it for pure enjoyment, not looking for mistakes. ;-p

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

might HAVE. might HAVE. not might of. not could of. not would of. HAVE. might have. could HAVE. would HAVE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This storyline is amazing. Seriously stories like this are much better than having a meaningless, expensive encounter. I am ready for a good nite sleep now!

desikdesikabout 1 year ago

nice story! keep up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent!!

5thRing5thRingabout 1 year ago

Apparently, I've read this before and forgotten about it. That's not a good sign.

I already rated it the first time.

Anyway. I found several spelling errors, and may I recommend breaking up some of those larger paragraphs? It's a good enough story, but the walls of text make it a chore to read.

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 1 year ago

Oh Gawd that was good.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg12312 months ago

"Sara's Car Trip Ch. 01:" - Twenty Year Old College Sophomore-to-be Sister, Sara and Twenty-one Year Old College Junior-to-be Brother, Jason.

The dialogue by and between Sara and Jason is fabulous, illustrious and sexy. Of course, the "road trip" story theme is often used by other writers. However, writer/author 'youbadboy' has added depth and definition to the sibling's every word and action. During their couple of decades of the lives, they've become friends, buddies, pals, comrades and filled with respect and sibling love--a love that is now being expressed deeply sexual as lovers!!

For a story about a family--parents and their two children--during three-week's of the college summer break, driving from the West Coast to Daytona, Florida, is unique and quite different. The best and unusual part is their nightly two-room--one room for the parents and one room for the siblings--motel stops. The adolescent-sprouting, sexual libido of Jason and Sara is quickly, apparently bearing fruit...of the human kind.

Having read many pornographic "road trips" over many years, this 'Sara's Car Trip' is by far the best and most unusually original that I've had the pleasure to read---of any pornography website!!!

The writing has an appearance of being "jumpy" due to the lack of nouns and pronouns usage. The lack correct grammatical wording causes the story to be less than smooth to read...but the message does come through crystal-clear. Our story lovers, Jason and Sara, should say a Prayer each night, blessing their parents for the opportunities of nightly motel stops, allowing the siblings a venue to take advantage of their nightly solitude for sexual exploration, sating and developing their incestuous love (and hopefully, familial) love affair!! I'm eagerly looking forward to reading Chapter 02.

EroticOlderman777EroticOlderman777about 2 months ago

Ignore the grammar Police, this is a beautifully written story with lots of psychological build up. Did I read in the strap line that they end up in bed with their parents? Is that the next instalment. Keep writing, this is great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved this story. One reader wanted to pick on a spelling error. Just enjoy the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous