All Comments on 'Sara's Car Trip'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 218 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved this story. One reader wanted to pick on a spelling error. Just enjoy the story.

EroticOlderman777EroticOlderman777about 2 months ago

Ignore the grammar Police, this is a beautifully written story with lots of psychological build up. Did I read in the strap line that they end up in bed with their parents? Is that the next instalment. Keep writing, this is great stuff!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg12312 months ago

"Sara's Car Trip Ch. 01:" - Twenty Year Old College Sophomore-to-be Sister, Sara and Twenty-one Year Old College Junior-to-be Brother, Jason.

The dialogue by and between Sara and Jason is fabulous, illustrious and sexy. Of course, the "road trip" story theme is often used by other writers. However, writer/author 'youbadboy' has added depth and definition to the sibling's every word and action. During their couple of decades of the lives, they've become friends, buddies, pals, comrades and filled with respect and sibling love--a love that is now being expressed deeply sexual as lovers!!

For a story about a family--parents and their two children--during three-week's of the college summer break, driving from the West Coast to Daytona, Florida, is unique and quite different. The best and unusual part is their nightly two-room--one room for the parents and one room for the siblings--motel stops. The adolescent-sprouting, sexual libido of Jason and Sara is quickly, apparently bearing fruit...of the human kind.

Having read many pornographic "road trips" over many years, this 'Sara's Car Trip' is by far the best and most unusually original that I've had the pleasure to read---of any pornography website!!!

The writing has an appearance of being "jumpy" due to the lack of nouns and pronouns usage. The lack correct grammatical wording causes the story to be less than smooth to read...but the message does come through crystal-clear. Our story lovers, Jason and Sara, should say a Prayer each night, blessing their parents for the opportunities of nightly motel stops, allowing the siblings a venue to take advantage of their nightly solitude for sexual exploration, sating and developing their incestuous love (and hopefully, familial) love affair!! I'm eagerly looking forward to reading Chapter 02.

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 1 year ago

Oh Gawd that was good.

5thRing5thRingabout 1 year ago

Apparently, I've read this before and forgotten about it. That's not a good sign.

I already rated it the first time.

Anyway. I found several spelling errors, and may I recommend breaking up some of those larger paragraphs? It's a good enough story, but the walls of text make it a chore to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent!!

desikdesikabout 1 year ago

nice story! keep up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This storyline is amazing. Seriously stories like this are much better than having a meaningless, expensive encounter. I am ready for a good nite sleep now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

might HAVE. might HAVE. not might of. not could of. not would of. HAVE. might have. could HAVE. would HAVE.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed reading your story. Great story progression and very erotic. I’m lousy at spelling and grammar, so when I read stories on Lit, I do it for pure enjoyment, not looking for mistakes. ;-p

lovedefactolovedefactoalmost 2 years ago

When siblings have sex it's not really a big deal but when there's love with the sex we get to a different level. Thanks

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

**5** Stars, for the story, and the author...

Again, still need to clean up the editing of the story, reduce the 'distractions' and get the flow moving more smoothly...BUT, the story line is so good that I am willing to overlook the other stuff...

Especially since you have, again, brought sensuality and caring into the relationship between the siblings...it is ssssoooo SEXY how these 2 interact, started slowly, but knowing each other so well from growing up in the same house...

Then, THEN, Sara is wanton in her reactions to her brother...and he pushes her buttons...rubbing and touching her...then he LISTENS to what she tells him about 'one's of he sensitive spots...Lower Back, which leads to the fingering of her little butthole...AND HOW MUCH SHE LIKES IT!! Next is full anal penetration, at some point, with ejaculation to fill her butt up with Jason's seen...OOOHHH, YEAH...

Looking forward to next chapter...Here I Ggggooo!!d

whacky76whacky76over 2 years ago

That was fucking sensual as all get out, loved the slow build up. Hot hot hot.

wsheltonllwsheltonllover 2 years ago

Loved it can't wait to read more by you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great premise.

Nice nervousness. Nice reluctance. Nice step-by-step progression.

Not a better story/series on Literotica.

Five Stars.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

Still loving it second time around!

It could use a bit of editing though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding premise.

Beautifully structured. Just the right buildup. And perfect sex that was described so erotically.

No better story on Literotica.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great read with excellent imagery. Will definitely follow author.

keerthi99keerthi99about 3 years ago
wow

I enjoyed your story. it's sooo hot and makes horny

Best wishes from india

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Zero Cooldown Time!

Despite all the grammatical, spelling, continuity, and logical mistakes, this continues to be among the best stories ever written, and so excuses all of its flaws. I keep getting drawn yo this story every few years, and it never fails to disappoint. It's sad that parts 2 and 3 degenerated into utter trash, but I guess we can't have it all.

One thing that really irked me in this story though was way in which the guy gets hard immediately after coming the first time. That's physically impossible, but it's the only thing that rankles in this otherwise excellent tale.

Pyro650

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fantastic writing, dreadful grammar.

I gave you a 4. If not for the grammar it would have been a 5. There were probably 50 times when you said lay where it should have been laid. Yes "lay" is the past tense of the verb "to lie", but it is not the past tense of the verb "to lay", that would be "laid". and you never used it once in the whole story. It goes this way: "yesterday we lay in bed til 10, then we laid some bacon in a pan and cooked it." " lay your keys on the table, where mine are lying". "Last night you laid your keys on the dresser and they've lain there ever since". The verb to lay is transitive: you must lay something. The verb to lie is intransitive: it can't take an object. Cruelly, it's past is lay. To lie means to rest on something. "Your hat lies on the counter" The verb to lay means to make it that way: "because you laid it there". Im sorry, don't take this as a criticism, I loved your story. If it had been a POS story I wouldn't have bothered to tell you anything. But your story was possibly the best one I've ever read on Literotica. I'd like to write one myself one day too, but I doubt it would be as good as yours. And yes, you made some other mistakes, but I think if you'd just proof read you'd catch them. When I write something I proofread it at least six times, even text messages.

ManoLentaManoLentaover 3 years ago
Excellent!

A well-structured story. The build-up --- leading to the release of hot fucking --- was powerfully erotic. Nicely done.

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 3 years ago

A lovely 5***** story. You captured every nuance perfectly. A joy to read!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"Sara's Car Trip Ch.01:" - Twenty Year Old College Sophomore Sister, Sara and Twenty-one Year Old College Junior Brother, Jason.

A couple days ago I finished this first chapter of a beautiful, romantic brother and sister "coming of age" budding love story. My comments were very complimentary, appreciative and wishful of the siblings continuation of their love and respect for each other.

My consideration of writer "youbadboy" having done an epic story was very thankful for construction of this story, the character roles and prolific dialogue. For some reason my comments were not posted. I'll eagerly go on to read the next chapter, appreciate and enjoy further episode(s) of this great rendition of exciting young sibling romance and love.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"Sara's Car Trip Ch. 01:" - Twenty Year Old College Sophomore-to-be Sister, Sara and Twenty-one Year Old College Junior-to-be Brother (Narrator), Jason.

Having first read this epic brother and sister incest love, romance story, some seven (7 ) years ago, it brought back great, fond memories of young adolescent, pure and enduring love between a male and female, who just happen to be brother and sister. They not only are blessed to have found each other by way of being sired by the same parents, but also due to God's slight push of both of them toward each other, and also because the stars in the sky aligned them to spend their lives, their love and admiration together! This story is heart-warming in every aspect, by each breath this couple take and every beat of their hearts!!

This writer, 'youbadboy' NEEDS to be cloned in order to produce several per day, such classic male and female blood-related incestuous stories in this genre-fashion and style, grace, love and respect as this couple, Sara and Jason, have had imposed upon them! to the writer, 'youbadboy' get your ingenuous, vivid mind working and your typing fingers humping. We Readers more than appreciate your efforts than you can every imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
O-U-S-T-A-N-D-I-N-G

It inexorably builds from a slow simmer to a rolling boil and hissing steam. Too bad you've retired from writing erotica b/c you have tons of talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This is very similar to how my older sister ( 3 yrs older ) . The difference is we were at home when it happened, I she has always been afraid of thunder storms and she would either get in bed with me or I'd get in her bed .

We've always been close and it wasn't uncommon that we would give each other massages usually when we'd be watching tv even with mom & dad watching TV with us . I know the exact day that I started being sexually attracted too . It was Saturda July 1st 19-- , we had a swimming pool and she had bought a new bikini and decided to wear it for Canada Day since it was red & white . Mom tried telling her it wasnt " appropriate to be wearing , my sister asked my dad what he thought and all he told mom she may aswell wear it since she couldn't take it back and made my sister " pinky promise " that she would only wear it at home which she agreed. I had just turned 13 and my hormones had been going crazy and seeing her like that didnt help . After the first time we fucked I told her about that date and she admitted she noticed my watching her more than " normal " and it scared her because she actually got very wet . She admitted after that day she started teasing me all the time but she knew she couldn't do anything , she said that everytime we massaged each other it would turn her on and she knew I got turned on and she would masturbated when she would go to bed and I admitted I did the same

shyspudshyspudalmost 4 years ago

magnificent!

wish I had a sister

RockyMountainHighRockyMountainHighabout 4 years ago
Still A Go To

I've read this 20 times, each time still as hot. One of the best ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ok. I can breathe again now.

Amazing descriptive breathtaking story. Thanks and I hope I get to read you again.

prop69prop69over 4 years ago
AWESOME STORY i

Can’t wait for the next day of vacation.

Had me stiff and excited

george50george50over 4 years ago
So Erotic.

Never read a story so erotic. I was erect through it all. Great writer

Made me think back at my own sister experience. But she was deathly afraid to go the next step. From petting, masturbating each other. She'd sit on me and grind me till she came at the mall, the movies, at parties. Saying to those that asked that she loved her "little brother" hell I was only 2 years younger.

She'd bring her college friends to get lessons, but no penetration. I got sick and tired finally. And cut off my sister. But this story made me wonder what if?

Thanks for reminding me what if.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Oh My

That was just amazing. I don't have the words to describe how good this story was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

This one is still the king. So incredibly well done.

Naughtydad469Naughtydad469about 5 years ago
Beautifully written!

Excellent story, great build up, beautiful imagery and very well written! It’s a great brother and sister love story. I look forward to reading more! I am sure it has given pleasure, literally, to all those that have read it, like it did for me!

5 out of 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

I've never read someone capture how truly sensual and intimate it is to lay and sleep next to a girl for the first time

TocoHillTocoHillover 5 years ago
Better Late Than Never

Hard to believe after 15 years of appreciating Literotica I'm just now discovering you. Very hot, natural and realistic. Look forward to reading the remainder of your sensuous tales. 😀

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 5 years ago
Still reading

After all these years,so good, no baad!!

HardXsRHereHardXsRHerealmost 6 years ago
EXCELLENT

Reminded me of when I first slept and

fucked my younger sister, Judy. She was a

junior in high school, an never had a boy friend.

I was a hot and horny 21 year old kid, that knew a

little about girls or sex. My Mom & Dad were sleeping

in the rear of our 3 bedroom house. Judy and I each had

our own bedrooms. One night, I was so horny, thinking

about my younger sister that just turned 19, and had

been drinking at her birthday party. I slipped out of my

bed, and crept into her bedroom. She was lying on her

back, with not even a sheet on, and just her small pink

baby doll pajamas' on as our home had no air conditioning.

It was a hot and muggy night. So I just kissed her tender

pink lips, as she woke up. I wished her a "Happy Birthday"

then I laid down next to her, as she turned on her side and

said "Thanks Mickey" then kissed me back. I kissed her sweet

lips again, then took my hand and went on top of her PJ's and

tickled her small tender breasts, then pulled her PJ's up as I was

looking at her nipples. I leaned over and began to kiss and lick

them with my mouth, as I could feel my cock getting harder. She

started to "giggle". I then kissed her again, as my hand began to

travel down on top of her tummy and under her PJ panties, until I

felt her hair on top of her pussy. I worked my fingers down until I

came to her moist vagina, then with my finger, pushed it into her.

Judy moaned, and moved her legs apart, as I gave her another kiss

and stuck my hard tongue into her mouth, as I began to "French Kiss"

her. She tasted like fresh strawberries. I then kneeled next to Judy,

then scooted back down to her spread legs, as I reached down and'

went under her waistband of her panties and pulled them off of her.

I then pulled the top of my PJ's off, as I wanted to lay on her chest

and rub her nipples that became hard like "mini pencil erasers" After

rubbing her nipples, I took off the bottom of my PJ's and my underwear

as I laid on her virgin body, as she spread her legs further apart. I then

asked her "Judy, can I make love to you?" She said "I've never did this

before, will it hurt?" I said, "I'll be as gentle as I can, as I spit into my hand

and rubbed it on my hard cock." I wanted her to be nice and wet for her

first time. I laid back on my younger sister, as I pushed her legs further

apart, then took my hard cock and pushed it into Judy's small tight virgin

pussy. I started to pump my cock into her, as Judy began to cry, so I put

my hand over her mouth, as I didn't want her to scream and maybe wake

up mom or dad. A few minutes later, I felt my balls start to tingle, as my

"hot baby making sperm" came in Judy's fertile body, as she was pushing

her body up to mine. The feeling I received from my little 19 year sister was

just fantastic, as I will always remember our "First Time" . Judy didn't get

pregnant, as she just had her period, three days before I took her "Cherry"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That was a good fap.

I fapped so hard to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Damn!

Just damn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
#1

WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!

What great timing.

Thank You,

Old silver

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Way too good, slow seduction...

Loved it!

@ 5thRing: Page 2, 26 or 27 paragraphs from bottom during same conversation at picnic table. "I lifted in my seat and reaching out took her hand."

I had to look, too! All in all, very good, slow build. Wanting chapter 2, now. This one made me drool! (from the 2nd head, of course!)

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
That, dear readers, is how to write a seduction scene

Slow, reluctance, tension, desire, guilt, yielding, intense passion, acceptance, awe, wonder, mutually content.

Not being able to stop smiling, wanting to keep touching, can't stop thinking about . .

Impuls1v3Impuls1v3over 6 years ago
Tantalising and hot.

Enjoyed this very much.

5thRing5thRingover 6 years ago

I found parts of this story confusing, as if you accidentally left things out (and I don't mean just a quotations mark at the beginning of one particular line of dialogue).

For instance: "And she was still holding my hand, lightly, our fingers intertwined, and I really liked the way it felt. We never had held hands before."

That was the very first mention of holding hands (that I saw, and I did re-read some of the story twice), yet it says "still". At what point did they start holding hands?

There were a few instances where you say "felling" instead of "feeling".

Some of the larger paragraphs could do with being broken up.

It's a decent story. I didn't particularly care for the change in tone when they started just straight up fucking, but that's just me.

As someone who has to frequently resubmit edits for spelling mistakes, I must recommend re-reading this and making some corrections.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

That makes me sooo wet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wow what a great story

I had 2 sisters but not eather would have had done that what a great brother she had and him a sister that let him fuck her lucky son of a bitch

MarshallaMarshallaabout 7 years ago
I feel the same way ...

... wishing I had a sister like Sara.

Alas, I grew up an only child.

Liked this one a lot! Very hot, but still very loving.

mortimerfeldmanmortimerfeldmanabout 7 years ago
Makes me wish I had a sister

If only I had a sister like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It's the best. Really.

How long has it been since you uploaded this? I couldn't tell you exactly but it's been years, I'd wager. To me, that's remarkable! That a story could have existed for so long, nearly untouched, and still be what is, in my opinion, the best story on the site is astounding. I commend you. I'm thinking of beginning a short series myself, but I've never worked up the courage to really do anything with my ideas, and reading this again might be just what I needed to muster the willpower. Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Favourite sex story!!

It is wonderfully written, and it makes my cock hard from the very start. You should write a series from the point of view of Sara! It makes me want to fuck my own sis!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Nice ! Easily a full 4 stars !

I have never posted on here before, but if the author is reading this comment, I tell you this was excellent ! This is the only place (online or off) that I've ever read anything erotic based. And this may be the very best story out of all the stories I've read here. My orgasm was great ! One thing though, perhaps you could have added some lines about her squirting, her facesitting him, and some good, hard anal sex into the mix. (Maybe even have her give him a little golden shower action too) How she started talkin' really dirty was a nice change of pace. Would have liked to hear a little more of it even. Also, it would not have hurt to write a few sentences at the end to tell how their future progressed. (Did they never fuck again afterwards? Did they fuck every now and then ? Have a full-on private relationship ?) Just seemed like it ended pretty quickly after all of that build-up with their talking during the days about emotions etc A quick summary of their future would have been nice even though I think relationships are immoral b/c they're selfish/clingy. Btw, the author's username cracked me up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What's wrong with the World.

If only each of us had experienced such a lovely relationship and intro into good, honest, heart-felt sex, with our sibling(s) then perhaps, Life's difficulties: Growing up, hormones no one helps you with and other relationships would be just so much easier to deal with. Excellent story! Really enjoyed the read.... thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful!

Just, wow! Thank you!

elektroladelektroladover 7 years ago
Damn this is hot!

The waiting is so worth it. One of the best stories I've read here. Thank you

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 8 years ago
Not so good towards the end

This story was progressing towards a believable romance between the brother and sister. Then the author ruined it by turning it into a three or four way sex story. The whole plot turned into the author trying to write as many sex seems as he could.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I liked your story.

I would have liked to be in the character's head a bit more. What was going on between them? Long standing attraction? Pushing the edge of the envelope just to see what would happen? A true love affair? But still, In liked your story.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
minor errors aside

the long, slow, reluctant build was almost brilliant.

vantmanvantmanabout 8 years ago
Great Story Line

The story could have been written better (inconsistencies and a few other minor issues). However, once you get beyond the mistakes, it is a good story. The buildup was inviting and the risks taken were believable. All in all, the story guided me through an enjoyable journey.

prop69prop69about 8 years ago
Good story

Screw the other comments. I liked the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Screw the others! !!!!!!

It was great! If you can't get beyond the gaps or missing details then maybe you should just Shut Up. Did you really let those ruin the story for you? ????

I....thought it was great. Thank you so much.

auhunter04auhunter04about 8 years ago
sorry you have wandered

-Their parents are either naïve, or ignoring what is going on

- What happened to little brother,

Get taken by aliens?

I am through

TrickydickyUKTrickydickyUKabout 8 years ago
WTF!!! Really; surely not everyone's as bad as this author??

I actually managed to get as far as page 3 before realising I was feeling quite ill. Oh, not because of the storyline, but because of the discrepancies contained within!!

Is everyone completely unable to see the obvious?? Let's make it easy, allow me to copy one sentence ~ 'We were spooning in the bed with my "chest against hers" and my chin right at her shoulder.' Now for the less fortunate, who still cannot see the obvious; We have all possibly heard of the 'Beast with two backs', but this particular example must surely rank up there with the likes of 'Go fuck yourself', again OK as long as you've got the equipment to enable yourself to perform that delicate operation

without the use of either dildo's or fingers!!!!

Now, I don't mean to disparage this or any other author, but surely it must be beneficial to either have a proof-reader, a grammar and /or spell checker; and first and foremost a basic knowledge of the human anatomy (and the positions it can get into!!!) Please don't me discourage you from writing; after this, the only way is UP!!

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Brother and sister

Nothing could find a charm of feelings like that of sex between a brother and sister; unless of course it was occurring between fraternal twins. Five big gold stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Holy fuck that was hot!! I almost skipped over it thinking I had already read this story, damn I would have missed out! Wow :). The brothers cheesy pushing, sisters casual restraint 'our parents are right THERE! They could see us!' The subtle humor there, heh. Then bam! Role reversal. ...and it was on!

The erotica and sex was impressively well written, I was impressed and not even slightly bored. Original and eye catching. Damn, I was slow burning hard till the end ;)

Thanks for writing!!

mabell3368mabell3368almost 9 years ago
Hot!

Well written. The story developed quite naturally. Reluctance overcome by proximity. It will be interseting to see where you can go with this now.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
great story

step by step, touch by touch, until barrier after barrier slid away so they could reach the point where they both wanted to be.

well written.

daddy1950daddy1950over 9 years ago
You're a women.

Not a statement of fact, 'coz you know that, but the seduction is so sensitive and their relationship has a tenderness, both of which suggested a feminine touch. x

daddy1950daddy1950over 9 years ago
So professional

Superb writing, two great characters - Sara in particular - who are clearly in love, so it's not just a highly erotic seduction, but a romance. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What else can I say?

There is nothing that I can say that hasn't already been said. The pace, the passion, the romance, the reluctance and hesitation, the build-up, the desire, and so many other aspects that make up a phenomenal erotic work of art were all masterfully done. I've been reading literotica.com for a few years, off and on, but this may just be the best I've read. I don't know how I haven't read this long ago, seeing as incest/taboo is my favorite topic, although I have never partaken of that particular forbidden fruit. But I do have a sister, unfortunately she was 7 years my senior and I never was presented the opportunity.

werewomanwerewomanover 9 years ago

So beautifully slow and subtle. Quality writing.

seekeroftruth031179seekeroftruth031179over 9 years ago
bravo!

I think this was the best story I've ever read on here! Very well written, very little typos. Very erotic and sensual. Kept me hard the entire way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

very nicely written, good story keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

Keep up the good writing, plleeeassse!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot story

I was hard the whole time I didn't want to cum till the end. loved it a lot. keep up the great work.

MattressThrasherMattressThrasherover 10 years ago
Liked your story

You write very well and I enjoyed your story. I found the premise of your story to be very believable, but your editing needs to be better. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My hot sister

I love to fill my hot sister Cheryl's cunt full of my cum then lick my tasty hot sperm from her fuck hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Absolutely Beautiful! I wish my real life were that good, half that good, with my wife! ;)

ChrisTor22ChrisTor22over 10 years ago
NO "wham-bam-thank-you-Ma'am" THIS story!!

Loved the SLOW, gentle, ever-building pace....a true LOVE story!! Hope Chapter two finds them closer and happier and even more daring!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
omg.

What a Delicious Story!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Sara's Car Trip:" - Sara and Jason - (Sister and Brother)

Thus far this story is realistic, as the awakening and progression of love, romance, wooing, and the eventual seduction of any and every male and female, man and woman throughout the history of humankind. The man and woman, this couple, fall in love!!!!! There IS only one difference!! This story is about the relationship of blood-relatives--still in love, romantically linking their lives, seducing and wooing, but with just the one difference of being connected by their DNA, genes and blood lineages--linkage--as brother and sister.

As with ALL love and romance, wooing, dating and seduction between a male and female, a man and woman, they love only each other--not the parents, not their other brothers and sisters, nor their friends, nor anyone else in their lives. As with most all incestual couples, they love, as lovers, each other ONLY!!

As with most reader's comments I offer my sincere, unadulterated accolades for an absolutely awesome story construction of the--finally--blooming and blossoming love for EACH other of Sara and her brother Jason. Their foreplay, in every aspect, is played out perfectly, not rushed, and best of all not overly done!! They are extremely respectful and trusting of each other, their love plays to the pleasuring, caring and totally, totally, adoration and fidelity of their sibling! Both siblings know they are destined to love no other; their lives have slowly ascended and built to this moment in time, in their lives!

This story is the precise heart-string tugger that I thrive to read and revere, consisting of romance, love, tenderness respect and consideration of their love partner, their incestual blood-relative sibling, and the connection as one union, the consummation of their heart's and body's, one entity of human bliss!!! My fervent hope and wish is this awesome series continues in the same vein as it has thus far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

I need more stories like this.

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
really hot

terrific story-great sex-love the characters thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Erotica just doesn't get any better

SUPERB story. Just the right amount of reticence before 'giving in'. A true understanding of the concept that the getting there is more than half the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
fiji boy

just awesome...nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Smooth

Your writing is excellent. The slow smooth seduction makes for a much more interesting story. Incest and a cuckqueen wife are my too favorite topics.

coochiebarbercoochiebarberalmost 11 years ago

very good .. the way sibling would behave if they are in to this.. sounds like real

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

Amazing story and pretty real with the reluctance in getting it started.The vacation has just started though, how do they keep it a secret now that thier emotions are on fire. I think they'll get caught. What will they do then!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wicked

Such a cool groove.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So HOT

I don't ever read such long stories. But your story kept me hard throughout all of the pages. Very good and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Me and my brother

That story brought back good memories of my brother when he took my cherry when I was 18 years old

He came inside me with his 8 inch cock. We had a small house with only 2 bedrooms. Mom ans Dad in one andwe had the other one.

After that we fucked every night barebach. I got pregnant and we voyed to keep our child..

ableedingheartableedingheartover 11 years ago
Truly captivating

i love the fact that they had there embarrasing moments and how you worked up to the actual sex. Keep doin what your doin

mypervyalteregomypervyalteregoover 11 years ago
Best series ever

This is the best erotic story i've ever read. You should write more such stories. I've already read all 3 parts twice, please write more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done !

As someone else said, "so natural...". The stories with the lines like "my HUGE cock sprayed gallons of cum into her" are so unrealistic, that`s porn in my opinion, while stories like yours fit the bill of erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gentle and Beautiful

This is a story any person can read and feel the love between them the brother and sister. It also has some amazing embarrassing moments that hook the reader and make this very believeable. I hope there are more chapters to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

I remember reading this series and the wedding story long ago. it caught my eye because i had a crush on a girl named Sara. I finally found it again. you have a way with words. thanks for the sexy memories

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 11 years ago
Tender and sweet

This story is as realistic as erotic fiction can be, in other words, I loved it. Not only that, but you upped the sexual tension between them with ever steamier fondling that started out sweet and affectionate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very Sweet

I loved this story! One of the things I liked most was how you went from their being in bed at the start to their talking about it on the following days. I thought this was realistic, tentative and very sweet.

ChasBChasBalmost 12 years ago
Very Natural

What I like most about this story is the way little touches lead to more little touches, each less and less innocent, each a bit more erotic, and the way the girl responds to the guy's gentle assertiveness, until she finally takes the lead. He never forces things, but lets her accept his actions if she chooses. The fact that they are siblings is almost irrelevant - as it should be if they feel a sexual attraction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous