Sara's Depraved Temptations Ch. 05

Story Info
Sara faces the consequences of Friday's events.
7.8k words
3.37
10.9k
25
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MorbidOrb
MorbidOrb
214 Followers

~Thanks to Antartica77 for the feedback, and thanks to everyone here and on Discord for all of your support and patience. This is the start of the next leg of Sara's story, and I hope you all enjoy the ride!~

Sara tackles Adam onto the bed, both of them completely naked. She pins his wrist to the bed and they're suddenly shackled there. Adam lies there helpless and hard while Sara gyrates on his throbbing member. She leans in to kiss him, pressing her breasts into his chest while raising her ass in the air. There's a loud slap and they both turn behind them to see Lucas standing behind Sara, already naked and stroking his monstrous cock. He lines it up with Sara's entrance and she moans lustily as he fills her up slowly.

Adam watches powerlessly straining against his bindings as the two rut above him. Sara's shrill cries of pleasure grow louder as the thrusting becomes more intense, the sound of clapping growing with each stroke of Lucas's cock. He's grabbing her hips possessively, pulling her back on his rod, face split in a triumphant grin as Sara screams and begs him for more. Her face is a mask of manic lust as she stares down into Adam's own, confused expression. The hurt she sees there, paired with his own lust, as she forces him to watch the lurid spectacle up close. She looks down at his twitching cock, and smiles at the steady stream of precum she sees leaking there. Sara kisses Adam fiercely, forcing her tongue into his mouth and moaning into his lips as Lucas pummels her womb into submission. She breaks the kiss and laughs, a cruel giggle that sends a visible shiver through them both.

"That's right baby," she taunts him, her voice a husky rasp. "Cum for me! Cum while Lucas breeds me properly! Cum while your girlfriend gets knocked up in front of you!"

Adam groans, barely managing to hold off his impending climax, and Sara throws her head back and crows with excitement. Lucas's hands tighten on her hips, fingers digging into her soft flesh as he increases his pace. The loud slapping of flesh on flesh fills the room, drowning out everything from outside. Sweat drips off his body and lands on Sara's back even as her own drips onto Adam. The nectar from between her legs drizzles down onto Adam's cock, and he has to bite his tongue to keep the sudden sensation from making him cum. His eyes widen with horror and arousal as Lucas's thrusts become more brutal and animalistic, Sara's eyes rolling back in her head as he pushes her over the edge. He's going to cum, and Adam can't do anything to stop it. He stares into Sara's eyes, but there is nothing there but blissed out lust. He tries to say something, but the words freeze as Sara's cries reach a new pitch.

"He's gonna get me pregnant, baby! And it'll be all...your...fault!" She looked down at him, a confident smirk on her face even as it contorts once more with agonized ecstasy. "You'll take responsibility won't you? You'll be a good daddy for my baby? Ohhh fuck! Here he comes, Adam! Your roommate is going to knock me up right in front of you! Ffffffuckkk!"

Sara screams out with another orgasm as Lucas floods her womb with his seed. With each thrust she can feel the hot cum shooting inside her, racing to fertilize her unprotected eggs. With a cry of despair, Adam's own cock fires off, his load painting the outside of Sara's belly even as Lucas's delves deep into it. The image of his own cum being wasted while another man's fulfills its intended purpose in his girlfriend isn't lost on any of them, and the two lovers stare down at Adam with satisfied, sadistic smiles on their faces.

"I knew you'd like that, baby..."

Adam jolted awake in a cold sweat. His whole body was shivering and not just from the physical chill. The dream had been so vivid, so real, that he'd been certain that it was really happening. Part of him still doubted that it had been just a dream and not some terrible memory. What was worse, the feeling between his legs told him that the orgasm he'd felt in the dream had been very real. When was the last time that he'd had a wet dream? Much less one that actually made him cum? What the hell was wrong with him? This couldn't be normal.

As he wallowed in the darkness of his room, his own cum drying against his skin, Adam heard the sound of the apartment door opening, and then someone locking it. Heavy footsteps moved through the apartment; the slow, quiet thumping he'd come to associate with Lucas's walking about. A moment later, the door across the hall from Adam's opened and closed with a click and the apartment returned to silence. It seemed Lucas was back from Sara's apartment.

Adam checked the time on his phone, finding it to be just after eight in the morning. Lucas had been gone all night. But even as that thought crystallized in his mind, Adam noticed a message he'd received from Lucas not long ago, likely just before the big guy had left Sara's apartment. With trembling fingers, he opened the message and gasped at the image on the screen.

Sara was sprawled out on her bed, completely naked, her covers tossed aside and sheets a tangled mess around her. Her hair was disheveled, spreading out around her head in a messy halo, but her face was an image of satisfied, blissful sleep. There was still a hint of redness in her cheeks, giving the impression that they had been flushed with exertion just moments ago. But what truly consumed Adam's attention was the cum. Sara's face, tits, and stomach were painted with what appeared to be a fresh load, and Adam could make out the spots on her body where earlier loads had dried. Still more coated her inner thighs, and appeared to be oozing out of her swollen, glistening pussy lips. Stains covered the sheets, a particularly large one under her ass, no doubt the result of continuous orgasms on Lucas's monster cock.

Adam's heart ached looking at the image, and for a moment he couldn't breathe. His chest felt like there was an anvil sitting on it, and the shaking of his hands was so bad he nearly dropped his phone on the floor. And yet, he couldn't stop staring at the image in his hands, and was once again struck by how beautiful Sara looked like this. Before he knew what he was doing, he'd wrapped his hand around his stiffening cock, and began stroking himself slowly. He devoured the image with his eyes, taking in every detail as he worked himself closer and closer to another orgasm.

'This is so wrong...' he thought to himself, even as his strokes increased in speed, his hand practically a blur on his shaft. 'This is so fucked. What the fuck...what the fuck..."

And as Adam stared at the image of Sara, covered and filled with another man's cum, Adam remembered his dream. Remembered the image of his wasted load on her stomach as Lucas filled her womb. Of Sara taunting him with a threat of pregnancy. No, not a threat. A promise. A promise to carry another man's baby and make him raise it. Adam's entire body started shaking, his orgasm no longer under his control. He cried out into the darkness as he came again, coating his own chest and stomach with yet another wasted load. But even as he stared at it, his eye was drawn once more to Sara's picture, and the sheer difference in the size of Lucas's and his own loads was highlighted starkly for him.

Adam fell back on his bed, one arm covering his eyes as he struggled to catch his breath. What the fuck was wrong with him. Why did he like this so much? What was it that he really wanted here? What did this all mean? And why did the idea of Lucas stealing Sara like this make him hornier than he ever thought he could be? What was he going to do?

~~~

Sara stumbled out of the elevator Sunday evening, still feeling a little weak from her ordeal. The emergency contraceptive she'd taken after letting Lucas fill her up over and over again Friday night had wiped her out. Cramps, nausea, and a massive headache had been her companions throughout the entire weekend, and she'd only been able to fall asleep Sunday morning after she'd literally passed out from exhaustion. Sleeping on the bathroom floor wasn't exactly pleasant, and she'd silently resolved to never take one of those pills again upon awaking. She would just have to be more careful going forward. Or be ready to risk the consequences.

Now, two hours later, freshly washed and fed, Sara was finally making her way to Adam and Lucas's apartment. She knew that she was going there to talk with Adam and make sure that everything was still ok between them. He hadn't responded to the message she'd sent yesterday about feeling sick, and the fact that he hadn't even read it yet had her very worried. Even still, some part of her was eager to be around Lucas again. As she walked down the hallway, she felt her pulse start to quicken and her body react despite her exhaustion. With each step closer to the door, she felt her arousal building, her nipples hardening as they rubbed against her bra and her pussy lips moistening even as her mouth went dry. By the time she reached the door, she had to fight to control her breathing and her entire body was shaking with anticipation. She was suddenly painfully aware of how revealing her dress was and how easy it would be for Lucas to fuck her without even stripping her out of it.

Sara rested her head against the cool door, her hands absently fishing the key Lucas had left with her out of her purse. She wasn't sure when he'd had the copy made, but she still remembered the way her breath had caught in her throat when he handed it to her "just in case". Her heart started pounding once again as she stared at the key, the message as clear now as it had been in that moment. She took a steadying breath and shook her head in an attempt to clear it. But she couldn't deny the heat that was still building in her loins as she stood outside their apartment.

Another deep breath and several seconds later, Sara was able to focus. She wasn't here for sex. She wasn't here for Lucas. She was here to check in with Adam and make sure that everything was ok. Some awful things had been said Friday night in the heat of the moment, and even though Adam had gone along with it, she didn't want him to be hurt by them. Even if there had been a kernel of truth in her treacherous words that had thrilled her.

A soft moan escaped her lips at the memory of that night. Of telling Adam how thoroughly Lucas had claimed her, and how she might not be able to fuck him anymore. Of how he'd cum while listening to the two of them rut like beasts in heat over the phone. How she'd begged Lucas to cum inside her, pleaded with Adam to allow it, and how he'd encouraged his friend to go through with it. Her whole body was shaking at the intensity of the memory and she struggled to line the key up with the lock. As it finally slid in with a definite click, she was reminded once more of Lucas sliding home inside her pussy. How he'd fit so snugly inside her, filling her up in a way no man had ever been able to. Her breathing was ragged and her face was flushed as she turned the key, the door opening before her and welcoming her back into the apartment.

As she stepped inside, she saw the apartment in a new light. This was no longer the place that she came to casually spend time with Adam. It was the first place that Lucas had fucked her senseless. It was where the nature of her relationship with the apartment's two inhabitants had forever changed. Lucas was no longer her boyfriend's detestable roommate, constantly sponging off him and interfering in their relationship. He was now the man that fucked her better than anyone, the sole conqueror of her body and the one that had marked her with his seed. Adam was no longer her sole lover, he was now her willing cuckold, offering her up on a silver platter to his big-dicked friend and listening in as she was broken in and defiled.

It was unsurprising that Lucas was sitting in his usual spot behind his computer desk. He looked up to see her and shot her a cocky smirk. Earlier this week, that would have bothered her, but now she just blushed nervously. Her body was reacting to his presence from across the room, heating up and preparing her to receive him once again. For a moment, she drifted towards him, a single step towards his desk instead of deeper into the apartment towards Adam's room. Lucas noticed and raised an eyebrow, leaning back in his chair and patting his lap invitingly. Sara bit her lip as he eyes raked over his body, eventually settling between his legs before she took another step closer.

She stopped and shook her head and, unwilling to trust her voice in that moment, pointed to Adam's door with a questioning look on her face. Lucas shifted in his seat but nodded, seemingly unbothered by her rejection of his advance and returning his attention to his computer screen. Some part of Sara was annoyed by that. Hadn't they fucked each other's brains out several times now? Surely he wasn't already bored with her? She knew that she shouldn't let it bother her, but her pride demanded that she go over there and recapture his attention.

For a moment, she imagined herself marching up to Lucas's chair, pulling out his cock and sitting on it. She could practically feel the way that it would stretch her out, driving into the deepest parts of her body that only he had reached. The parts of her that were his. An itch had started to develop deep in her pussy, and she knew that there was only one thing around that could scratch it.

Sara wasn't certain when she'd started walking towards Lucas's desk, but she was suddenly standing in front of it, looking down at him. He looked up from his screen with a triumphant smirk and she felt her face flush darker. She knew what she looked like right now, with her eyes unfocused and her breathing ragged, breasts heaving with every breath. She squeezed her thighs together and opened her mouth to speak, but the words wouldn't come out.

"What's up, princess?"

Just a couple of days ago, that nickname from Lucas had inspired a rush of outraged indignation, and explosion of frustration that had led to a physical altercation between the two and, ultimately, their eventual coupling. Maybe that was why hearing it now made Sara's knees weak and her breathing hitch. Maybe that was why she very nearly crawled under his desk in that moment to suck his dick. In fact, that seemed like the logical place for her to be at that moment; on her knees, worshipping Lucas's fat cock like the slut he'd revealed her to be. But again, she kept her focus. Barely.

"How has Adam been? Since...you know..."

"Oh! You mean since I fucked your brains out and you begged him to let me cum in you?"

Sara's cheeks colored once more, but all she did was nod. Lucas just shrugged his shoulders but the confident smirk never left his face.

"I've barely seen him, to be honest. He was already at work by the time I got up yesterday, and he's been holed up in his room ever since he got home from his shift. He looked...distracted though, I've gotta say."

Sara nodded and bit her fingernail in concern. It seemed that she had been right to be worried. She should have called him instead of just sending a single text, even if she had been sick. Of course he was upset. The last thing she'd said to him had been her begging for Lucas's cum and warning Adam that he may never get the chance to fuck her again. Even if he seemed into it at the time, that's the kind of thing that could burrow deep and really mess with someone's head. He had probably been worried sick ever since Lucas hung up the phone, and her perceived silence had likely made everything worse. She took a deep, calming breath and nodded her thanks to Lucas before turning towards Adam's door. She'd put this off long enough.

She approached his room slowly, part of her worried about what he was going to say once he saw her. What if he wanted to take a break from their relationship because of this? Or worse, what if she'd taken things so far that he wanted to end it? Sara's heart ached at the thought, and she could feel her eyes tearing up. A silent sob caught in her throat, and she wiped her eyes and steadied herself once more. No point in getting caught up in maybes. It was better to just press forward and face the truth head on.

She was about to knock on the door when she heard something strange from inside. The door was cracked slightly, like Adam had forgotten to close it in his hurry to retreat back to the sanctuary of his bedroom, and through that crack she heard something that sounded like a light gasp. Then a woman's moan, specifically, her own. Sara leaned into the door, careful not to push it, and peeked in through the crack. Adam was sitting naked on his bed, bathed in the light of his phone, stroking his cock. Even from the doorway, Sara could see dark circles under Adam's eyes and there were wadded up tissues scattered around his bed. The scent of cum hung heavy in the air, and Sara could only imagine how intense it must be inside. And all the while, the sounds of Sara getting fucked by Lucas could be heard from the phone.

Her eyes widened and she felt a twinge of pleasure between her legs. One hand unconsciously slid down her stomach and under her dress to tease her pussy while she watched Adam masturbating. Part of her wanted to barge into his room and pounce on him, but at the same time this felt like a rare opportunity. She didn't Adam ever played with himself, why would he? His libido barely kept up with her own after all. So to see him stroking himself so fervently while listening to her erotic escapades was almost unbearable. With one hand covering her mouth and the other buried in her panties, Sara quietly pleasured herself to the sight of Adam doing the same.

She was so focused on this lurid display, that she didn't notice Lucas coming out from behind his desk and sidling up behind her. Only when his hands grabbed her breasts and pulled her back against him did she take notice. She moaned at his touch, hoping that her hand muffled it enough that Adam didn't hear it. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she melted into Lucas's embrace, relishing the feel of his hardness pressed against her from behind.

"Oh, I may have forgotten to mention," Lucas growled in her ear as his hands roughly mauled her tits. "He's been listening to those all day. Over and over, like he's obsessed."

It was too much. All day? Adam, who she could barely get to go two rounds back to back, had been masturbating to her getting fucked all day?! Sara was simultaneously monstrously aroused, and also strangely hurt by that knowledge. He hadn't called her, not because he was tired, or hurting, or frightened, but because he'd been too busy jacking off to the sights and sounds of her and Lucas?! She'd at least been sick all weekend, and as soon as she felt well enough she'd come to set things straight and clear the air. Suddenly her mind went back to all the tissues and the smell of the air in his room. That was a day's worth of accumulated arousal on Adam's part, and all of it wasted. Sara's arousal and indignation hit a breaking point and she bent over and hiked up her dress for Lucas, looking back over her shoulder with a desperate gleam in her eyes.

Lucas grinned wolfishly and a moment later she felt his cock head sliding her panties to the side as he lined himself up with her snatch. Her eyelids fluttered as he entered her and she bit down on her hand to suppress the moan that threatened to escape. Slowly, he fed inch after inch into her pussy until, at last, he bottomed out inside. Once he reached her deepest parts, Sara lost control of her body and felt herself spasming as a small orgasm coursed through her. Watching Adam jerk off to the recording, completely unaware of what was going on outside his own door was too much for Sara's mind and pushed her over the edge.

MorbidOrb
MorbidOrb
214 Followers