Sara's Depraved Temptations Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus! Cumming just from me putting it in? Eager little slut!" Lucas's voice was a whisper, but the words reverberated through her whole body and set it on fire. One hand braced against the wall, while the other covered her mouth and muffled her cries of pleasure. Sara clamped down on the invading member, savoring the wonderful fullness that it brought her. She needed more. She'd been right the other night, she was already hooked on this. Even just sitting inside her it felt better than anything she could remember. Feeling the heat of it pulsing, wrapped in her velvety walls. The blood pumping through its veiny surface, teasing her folds and making her aware of his bareness.

The two rested there for a moment, enjoying re-acclimating to the feeling of one another's bodies. Sara wasn't sure which of them started thrusting first, but within seconds they were bucking their hips together. They were careful not to make too much noise, lest they alert Adam to what was going on, but there was nothing gentle in their coupling. Each thrust saw Lucas's throbbing head ram into the wall of Sara's cervix, sending a bolt of lightning through her body and into her brain. His hands continued to maul her heavy tits, even going so far as to pull her dress and bra down so that he had the bare flesh underneath.

Sara was gasping and moaning into the palm of her hand, barely biting back the noises she wanted to make, all while watching Adam's unwitting performance. His lack of awareness was more exciting than she'd ever anticipated, a glimpse into what might have been if she hadn't come clean to him before fucking Lucas. Because she now accepted that it had been inevitable. Nothing would have stopped her from giving into him, she would have become Lucas's fuck toy regardless of what Adam knew or didn't. And since they all seemed to enjoy it so much that was exactly what was going to happen. Sara pushed back harder against Lucas, craving the hard fucking he'd given her on Friday. Her voyeuristic thrill kept her from getting too loud, but she needed him to break her again. As he hammered into her over and over, Sara felt the wave of a massive orgasm beginning to rise.

"I think he wants me to get you pregnant."

"What?" Sara looked back of her shoulder, an incredulous look on her face.

"I heard him earlier," Lucas grinned. His thrusting was picking up pace, barely keeping the noise down. At Sara's signal they walked backwards away from the door, his cock never leaving her. As he fell back onto the couch, he pulled Sara with him and soon she was seated in his lap, his cock roughly nestled against her womb. She let out a grunt of pained pleasure and then purred as he began thrusting up into her. Her head fell back against his shoulder, mewling into his ear as he fucked her. Her hands drifted down to her pussy playing with her clit and teasing his balls. She relished the way they throbbed in her hand and she pushed her tits out into his grasp.

"What do you mean?"

"He was talking while he stroked it earlier. He was listening to you begging to be bred and he kept saying shit like 'yeah knock her up'."

"No way," Sara moaned louder than she meant to, but she no longer cared if Adam heard them. She rolled her hips, grinding his cock against her G-spot as her fingers went wild on her clit. "You're full of it."

"Believe what you want," he growled, sending a shiver down her spine. "But Adam wants you pregnant. And he wants me to do it."

"Fffuck!"

Sara couldn't believe it. That was so twisted. Surely Lucas was lying. That was just way too much. What had he been doing, sitting outside Adam's room listening to his friend masturbate? But still, the idea thrilled her. A part of her secretly craved it. And the idea of Lucas, the one who had properly conquered her being the one to get her pregnant? It was so fitting.

Sara could tell that her orgasm was about to crash over her, and by the feel of his cock, Lucas wasn't far behind her. His thrusting had gotten harder, and a steady clapping sound had started to fill the living room. Sara's moaning was loud enough that there was no way that Adam couldn't hear it, and she watched his door for a sign of his emergence. As the door swung open, she went over the edge with a scream.

"Yes!!! Yesyesyes! Fucking don't stop! Don't stop fucking me Lucas! Fuckfuckfuckfuck!"

She stared into Adam's eyes as she came, savoring the confused look on his face as her body went into convulsions. So many emotions warred on his face as he grappled with what he saw, but the way his hand never slowed his stroking told her all that she needed to know in that moment.

"Oh FUCK Lucas! Make me cum in front of him! Show Adam how a real man fucks me!"

Lucas bent her forward and stood, grabbing her wrists and pulling them back as he pounded away at her womb. Sara felt him swelling inside of her and she wondered if he would pull out. She knew that he needed to, but the idea of feeling him erupting inside of her again, and while Adam watched on helplessly no less, was too enticing. Her eyelids fluttered and her breasts swung freely beneath her, bouncing with each ruthless stroke into her body. Adam stood there, mouth and eyes wide, his hand a blur on his cock. It was obvious that he was close too, and Sara silently wondered which of them would finish first. She looked up at Adam and licked her lips as his eyes met hers.

"Cum for me Lucas! I want to feel it! I need your cum, give it to me!"

Adam burst first, his miniscule load dripping out onto the floor. It was far less than Sara was used to from him, further proof that he'd been cumming nonstop all day. Meanwhile, Lucas's thrusting was picking up pace and Sara knew he wasn't far off now. The feeling of his impending orgasm inside her was practically as familiar to her now as her own. She felt like she could count it down based on how it felt inside her. Her legs started to shake as she felt another climax approaching. The thought of Lucas breeding her again was too good. She knew that she needed to tell him to pull out, but she couldn't bring herself to say anything. She wanted to know what he would do on his own. Would he pull out unprompted? Or would he fill her up, bathing her womb in his virile seed and impregnating her while Adam watched, leaning against the wall and staring wide eyed at the pair.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming!!" Sara stared at Adam as she came, fighting to keep her eyes from rolling back. Lucas was losing control, and without looking away from Adam she began mouthing words to her boyfriend.

Five.

Adam's eyes widened, immediately realizing what she was implying. He opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out and Lucas didn't slow his pace.

Four.

Lucas grunting filled the room, paired with the clapping sounds of his hips meeting her ass. His thrusts were getting more forceful, and Sara's face contorted in a silent scream of ecstasy.

Th-three.

Adam clenched his fists by his side, seemingly unwilling to interfere in what was happening. Sara wondered again if what Lucas had said earlier was true. Surely not, right?

Two.

Adam's breathing was heavy and his face was flushed, but his eyes were focused and locked in on Sara's. She bit her lip and groaned as Lucas pounded harder into her. He was about to burst.

One.

With a roar, Lucas pulled out of Sara, his cock erupting all over her ass. Shot after shot of his cum covered her full cheeks before dripping down the backs of her legs. She lost count of the number of ropes she felt land back there as Lucas emptied his balls onto her skin. A shuddering sigh escaped her lips as he released her and she stumbled forward. When she stood, her dress fell back into place, immediately soaking in the cum that had painted her backside. Yet another garment worn for Adam but ruined by Lucas. Sara fixed her dress top and bra, pulling them back into place and once more hiding her breasts from view. With a flick of her wrist she indicated that Adam should return to his room. As she followed him she was acutely aware of Lucas's thick load running down her legs.

~~~

As the door closed behind them, Sara took a moment to breathe in the smell of Adam's room. A thick musk hung in the air, obviously the result of his marathon masturbation session. Her own room had carried a similar smell after her escapades with Lucas. Adam was sitting on his bed, a sheepish look on his face. She couldn't help but think of how cute he looked while he was blushing, and she wanted to tease him. But at the same time, she knew they had to address the elephant in the room.

"That wasn't what I had planned by the way." She started, arms crossed under her breasts. She tried her best to ignore the fluids running down her legs and stay focused, but her body was still craving more, despite her exhaustion. "I wanted to talk about Friday and make sure things were still ok after all that. I know it got a bit intense and I was worried you were upset, especially since you never messaged me back. So imagine my surprise when I find you jacking off to our little homemade porno, and Lucas tells me that you've been at it all day. I have to admit, I'm a bit torn. On the one hand, it was hot as fuck, and if my panties hadn't already been flooded they would have been then. But on the other, where has this libido been hiding?! For nearly a year, it's like pulling teeth to get you to fuck me. But you know what, I just figured that's how you were and I was content to masturbate to finish myself off. But then I go and fuck somebody else and all of the sudden you're a horny teenager jerking off in the dark all day?"

Adam hung his head and nodded. He couldn't exactly deny the evidence, and he'd had several chances to stop what had just happened. But instead, he'd just watched. Even after cumming, he'd just stood there, silently watching Sara getting her brains fucked out.

"I don't know," he croaked, his throat long dried out from his marathon session. "I've never done anything like this before. I don't understand it."

"So, what? You like jerking it to me being a slut more than you like fucking me? Is that it? Is that what you want?"

There was a guilty look on Adam's face and he found himself once more unable to speak. The words seemed to catch in his throat. Sara crouched down in front of him and Adam could see over her shoulder the way the back of her dress stuck to her ass. That reminder made his cock twitch and he winced at the sensation.

"Jesus Adam, you rubbed this thing raw! How many times did you cum today?"

He shrugged and shook his head. He couldn't remember, but he wasn't going to admit it out loud. A quick glance at Sara's face showed a confusing blend of emotions. Concern, hurt, confusion, and a hint of arousal.

"Tell me what got you that horny, Adam. I need to hear it from your own mouth."

Adam's mouth opened, but all that came out at first was a croak. He could see how he'd hurt her feelings, and he couldn't blame her for it. He'd always known that she was more sexual than he was, and that she was tending to her own needs for the sake of their relationship. Content that he had been doing the best he could for her in that department, even if she was never really satisfied, they'd both just carried on through it. And now, his lust had been awakened and they'd found it to rival her own, an intense overwhelming desire that he didn't understand how to handle. But it wasn't for her. It was because of her getting fucked by another man, while Adam listened from another room, or watched helplessly from the doorway. And instead of exploring this newfound lust with Sara, he'd been sitting in his room rubbing one load out after another until his dick had chafed. He'd commented before about how he couldn't treat her like an object, but wasn't that exactly what he was doing now? And not in the way she'd asked, but in a way that had made her feel unwanted.

"I can't explain it," he finally got out. "It's so wrong, I know it. But the idea of you fucking someone else just gets me so hard I can't stand it. It's like my entire body heats up and I have to let it out or I'll explode."

Sara nodded, and Adam watched the warring emotions play across her face as she considered what he'd said.

"You know," she started, still crouched in front of him. "I was originally hoping that tonight was going to be just you and me. I wanted a proper reconnection after Friday, and to let you have me all to yourself until tomorrow. But it seems to me like you'd rather I keep fucking Lucas. And, honestly, right now? I kind of agree with you."

Adam winced at the harshness of her tone and the cold smile that spread across her face as she rose to her feet. She planted one foot between his legs, gently brushing against his cock, causing his entire body to tense up as the overstimulated organ protested. He looked up at her and swallowed, unsure of what she had planned.

"So I'll let you pick whose bed I'm sleeping in tonight, Adam. Yours? Or Lucas's? Because one of you is staying up all night to make sure that I am completely satisfied. So can you handle that? Or should I go fuck your best friend some more?"

"I...I don't think I can get it up again." Adam stared down at his dick, genuinely embarrassed by the situation. Even if he could get it back up again, it was so tender right now that any kind of contact hurt. Even the air of his room brushing across it was uncomfortable. Now that he wasn't caught up in the heat of the moment, the sheer weight of his discomfort rested on his shoulders. He was exhausted, dehydrated, and sore all over.

Sara nodded, but Adam saw the hurt in her eyes. Her expression was cold, but there was a fire behind it, and not all of it was anger. He knew that part of her was excited to go and fuck Lucas more. And he knew why. He knew just how much better it was for her with Lucas than with him. He'd seen it in her eyes while the other man had been buried inside her. He didn't think she'd ever looked so thrilled while he fucked her.

"All right then."

~~~

Amy was on her back, hands above her head, gripping the sheets while Deegan loomed over her, pumping his fat cock into her quivering pussy. Part of her hated the way that he made her feel, but she knew that the money wasn't the only reason she did this anymore. If she was completely honest, she would probably still fuck him even if he wasn't paying for it. Her body was covered in sweat, and she'd lost track of the number of times this fat bastard had made her cum tonight. Her nipples and clit were swollen from his attentions, and her exhaustion was only kept at bay by the sheer intensity of his fucking.

This was a game that he liked to play during their "sessions". He would drive her to the edge of her endurance, wringing one orgasm after another out of her until she couldn't cum anymore. If she held out and endure it, he would cum in the condom that he was wearing. But if she passed out, he came in her raw. She could still remember the first time that they'd played. She'd been so confident that she'd accepted the bet without hesitation. Hours later, her body overwhelmed by his stamina, she'd blacked out after a particularly intense orgasm. When she came to what had felt like moments later, he was already back inside her bare, rutting away like a hog.

The novel sensation of his raw-dogging her had been intense enough that she'd cum again almost immediately after waking up. Her body had thrashed uncontrollably, and she'd nearly lost consciousness again. Her vision had been blurry, but she distinctly remembered his arrogantly triumphant grin as he reached his own peak and flooded her channel with his thick cum. She'd never felt so much cum from a single load in her life, filling her up and oozing out around his cock. Memories of Tasha had entered mind, images of her friend's swollen belly and embarrassed admission of who had fathered the child. Another mind numbing climax wracked her body, and when she awoke hours later, Deegan's load was still leaking out of her to ruin her sheets.

So far, she hadn't lost again since, but he'd been getting closer and closer with each attempt, and Amy was certain that he was toying with her. Even still, the memory of that night haunted her, a continuous temptation to just give in to what he wanted. Not for the first time, she toyed with the idea of faking a black out, but she knew that if he learned the truth, he'd never let her wrap him up again. But it was so very tempting. It had been amazing to feel him raw, and she'd craved it ever since that night.

"You think Sara's coming back?" He grunted as his cock continued to pummel her swollen pussy. Amy's hands gripped the sheets tighter as he increased his forceful pace and gasped out her answer.

"Y-yeah...I think so...FUCK! But it's...not...a sure thing. SHIT! C'mon you fat fuck! Make me cum again! Fuck that's so good!"

Deegan shifted his weight and grabbed onto Amy's breasts, teasing the tiny mounds and tweaking her nipples. She arched her back and cursed as her orgasm came ever closer.

"Convince her! I want another chance to get her under me. Last time I just went too fast."

The image of Sara submitting to their boss sent a thrill through Amy. Imagining her voluptuous friend cumming under this fat old bastard while he fucked her raw. It was almost as appealing as her submitting to Amy. She'd long fantasized about fucking the busty brunette and turning her into her submissive plaything, but Sara's relationship with Adam had always seemed rock solid, and she wasn't one to ruin a good thing. Still, the idea of Sara's face while Deegan shoved that fat cock of his into her was too much for Amy to bear and she came again.

"Don't get your hopes up, old man," she taunted as she came down from her climax. "She's way too lovey dovey with her boyfriend to fall for your shit."

Deegan shook his head, a shit-eating grin splitting his face.

"Naw, I can see it in her. She's a little slut, just like you. She wants Daddy's fat fucking cock as bad as you do. I could see it in her eyes that day. She might have clocked me, but she was eyeing me up for something else while we waited for that fucking cop. If I'd have gone for it then, I would've had over the counter, fucking her raw within seconds."

Amy hesitated, her mind still foggy from the orgasm and Deegan's continued assault on her abused pussy. He couldn't be serious could he? Now way. He was full of it, per usual. But even as she dismissed the idea, Amy remembered the way that Sara had held onto her every word when she'd confessed to fucking Deegan for money. The way she'd blushed and her eyes and gone wide with wonder. Her short breaths and shaking hands. Amy remembered noticing these things and having to suppress the urge to drag Sara off into the bathroom to fuck her brains out. And she had been weirdly evasive during their conversation and seemed to genuinely want to come back to the shop.

Suddenly, Amy's mind was flooded with fantasies of Sara. She saw her busty friend bouncing on Deegan's cock while Amy rode his face. The pair of them on their knees in the back room, sucking his cock together, making out around his thick shaft and sharing one of his massive loads. Their limbs entangled with one another while making love in Amy's apartment, each teasing and pleasuring the other to countless orgasms. And most enticing of all, Sara on her knees, tonguing Amy's pussy while she rode that precious boyfriend of hers. Of looking down into Sara's eyes while Adam erupted inside her, and watching her diligently lick the cream from inside her.

Another climax ripped through her, and she almost passed out. She barely held onto her consciousness, but she knew she couldn't handle another one like that. Forcing her attention back to Deegan, Amy shot him a defiant smile.