Sara's Depraved Temptations Ch. 06

Story Info
Sara and Adam reconnect, Amy learns more about Sara.
6.9k words
3.28
3.3k
16
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MorbidOrb
MorbidOrb
222 Followers

On Tuesday afternoon, Amy strode into her and Sara's usual lunch-time meeting spot and saw the other girl waiting for her in their favorite booth. It was somewhat reassuring to see the real Sara again, rather than the pornographic parody of her friend that had been living in her head ever since Deegan had proposed his twisted gambit the other night. A twinge of guilt at betting on Sara's ability to resist their boss's sexual advances wormed its way into her mind, and she had to shake her head to clear her thoughts. There was no need for her to worry, if Sara even wanted to come back to work at the shop, there was no way that she would fall victim to Deegan's advances. And once the month was up, Amy would be able to leave all of it behind her for good.

As she approached the booth, Amy could tell that something was wrong with Sara. Not like last week where she'd been riddled with guilt and anger, but more like she was...pouting? The slender red-head couldn't help but smile at how cute Sara looked when she was being petulant, and she briefly contemplated teasing her for it. An image of Sara making that face while tied to her bed flashed through Amy's mind, but she was able to quash that as quickly as it had appeared. Stupid Deegan and his bullshit delusions.

"What's up, sug'? Why the long face?"

Sara looked up at Amy as she slid into the booth, seemingly noticing her for the first time. She smiled sweetly, but she couldn't hide the troubled look in her eyes. Maybe this was something more serious after all. Did she and Adam not make up? Or maybe Lucas had pulled something terrible this weekend.

"Nothing much, Amy. Just kind of annoyed is all. Nothing to worry about, really."

Amy studied Sara's face for a moment, noting the pink coloring her cheeks and the way she couldn't quite make eye contact with her. She was embarrassed about something, but what in the world could she have to be so self-conscious about?

"Nuh uh, sugar. Talk to me. There's something going on in that pretty little head of yours. Last time we talked you were worried that you and Adam were gonna break up if you couldn't fix shit. Now you're acting like you just got caught with your hand in the cookie jar. So spill." Amy took a dominant tone that brooked no argument, and was pleased as Sara nodded and let out an embarrassed sigh. A tiny voice in the back of her head wondered just how much she could get Sara to do with that voice, but she forced those thoughts aside. For now at least.

As the two ate their lunch, Sara came clean about everything. From Adam's revelation of Lucas's endowment to her growing obsession and ultimately her capitulation to the big man's lust the night following their last conversation. Of how Adam had given her his enthusiastic permission to fuck Lucas again and again, how she'd let the brute use her on Friday, and the compromising situation that she'd caught Adam in on Sunday night and the erotic consequences that had followed.

The entire time, Amy sat there listening, trying not to let her shock show too much on her face. Her mind was a battlefield of different emotions, and she was having a hard time sorting through them while Sara unloaded every sordid detail of the past weekend. It was like a dam had burst and all of this new information was spilling out past her lips to wash Amy away. And what was more, Sara seemed to be getting off on sharing this information with her. Like she was reliving the memories even as she described the events to Amy in hushed tones. She especially noted the way that Sara had seemed thrilled by the way Lucas had practically forced himself on her, and the lusty way that she described the large, out of shape man Amy remembered as some kind of sex god in the making. She could see Sara's arousal growing in the raggedness of her breathing, the flush of her cheeks, and the way she squirmed in her seat, a dreamy expression on her face. When she told her about how she'd begged for Lucas to cum inside her on Friday night, Amy nearly spit out her drink. Her own heart was racing and she felt like her head was spinning with all this new information.

Two thoughts occurred to Amy in that moment. The first was that Deegan may very well have been right about Sara's true nature after all, and that his odds in their gamble may have been much higher than Amy had initially believed. Her surety had been shaken by these new discoveries, and part of her mind was racing through the terms she'd agreed to, desperately searching for some manner of loophole that she could exploit in her own favor. The second, was the realization that Sara wasn't the only one turned on by her twisted story. Amy's pussy felt positively drenched, and her own breathing had grown heavy as she listened to Sara's confession. The two were eyeing one another hungrily, and she got the distinct impression that if she made a move on Sara in that moment the other girl would eagerly fold for her. For a brief moment, she imagined dragging her curvy friend into the diner's bathroom to have her way with her, and, almost as if she could sense what Amy was thinking, Sara shuddered excitedly as she held Amy's intense gaze.

Even as she imagined all the ways that she could make Sara beg and scream for her, another thought invaded Amy's mind. One that should have horrified her, but only served to heighten her own lustful desires. Sara in the back office of the store, bent over Deegan's desk with his fat cock pumping into her needy pussy. She bit her lip as the thought took shape in her head, and she wanted to ask her friend about what Deegan had said regarding that fateful day two weeks ago. If she'd really almost given into him, and if her anger had simply been a mask for her lust. As she stared into Sara's eyes now, she felt like she already knew the answer to that question. The image crystallized in her mind's eye, stoking the flames of her own lust to a new height even as her confidence in her wager plummeted.

She could practically see the two staring each other down that Friday afternoon. Sara had just struck Deegan and was pacing around waiting for the imminent arrival of help while the older man sat to the side, smugly eyeing her up. He already knew how this would end, how the camera footage would help confirm his side of things. He could just wait and let Sara fall the rest of the way into his trap, but where was the fun in that? She was already primed for him, she just didn't know it yet.

While she stood, impatiently tapping her foot, chest heaving with labored breathing and face flushed with anger and indignation, Deegan saw the truth. Sara was aroused. Intensely so. She was probably already soaking her panties for him, in anticipation of him taking her like they both wanted. While her face was a mask of fury, her eyes told a different story. They couldn't stay off him, constantly raking over his form, bouncing from his face to his crotch. She'd felt the brush of his hardness against her and was curious to see what he was packing. She might have a boyfriend that she loved, but he clearly wasn't meeting her needs.

Deegan rose to his feet, no longer willing to wait. He could ensure that whenever anyone showed up to answer Sara's call, her credibility would be completely destroyed. She'd be outed as the hot little slut she really was, and he'd have another devoted fuck toy to play with. And this time, he wouldn't have to pay for her either. He closed the distance between them quickly, and Sara stepped back in surprise. Her back met the wall, stopping her retreat and leaving her cornered by her lustful boss. Deegan reached up and brazenly groped her breasts, eliciting a surprised moan from Sara that brought a smile to his lips. Her hands came up grip his wrists, but instead of pushing him off her, she simply held onto him and let out a shuddering gasp as he continued kneading the doughy flesh of her tits.

"That's right you little slut," he growled. "I knew you wanted this. Don't worry, Daddy Deegan's gonna take good care of you, just like I promised."

"Fuck off," Sara gasped, still feigning reluctance even as she pushed her chest into his kneading grasp, her voice a breathy moan. "You're full of shit, you old bastard."

Deegan stepped forward, forcibly parting Sara's legs and grinding his cock into her pussy even as his sizeable gut pinned her to the wall. Her head fell back with a sharp groan and her hands slid up his arms to his shoulders. Her fingers dug into him as he continued humping against her and groping her tits. Within moments she was grinding back against him, her soft moaning filling the front of the shop.

The image shifted: Sara bent over the counter, shorts around her knees, pussy exposed to the air. Her wetness dripped freely in between her legs as Deegan spanked her, his hand loudly clapping against her soft ass. Each slap was answered by a desperate moan, a wordless plea for more. Sara wiggled her ass from side to side as he punished her, uncaring of what others would see when they arrived.

"Yeah that's right slut! You've been a bad girl haven't you?"

"Yes, Daddy! I'm so sorry! I'm so bad!"

"Little lying slut aren't you?"

"Yes!"

The sound of Deegan undoing his belt was loud in the quiet storefront, and Sara whimpered in anticipation. A moment later the heat of his bare cock pressed against Sara's pussy and she let out a loud moan.

"You want this, don't you?"

"Yes, Daddy! Please give me your cock! I want it so bad! I'm such a bad girl, punish me!"

Deegan slammed his cock home in a single thrust, burying it in her depths and hammering against her cervix. There was no buildup, just hard, rough fucking against the counter as he had his way with her. Sara moaned and screamed out her pleasure as he ruined her, loving every second of the forceful fuck session. His hands gripped her hips tightly, sinking into her soft body as he pulled her back hard against his throbbing cock. Each thrust caused her ass to ripple as their bodies collided noisily, the clapping of their hips an unmistakable symphony of sex.

Sara's legs began to quake with an imminent orgasm, her moans reaching a fever pitch as she surrendered fully to Deegan's assault. She pushed her hips back against him, meeting each of his thrusts with eager excitement. He moved his hands up to recapture her breasts, pulling her shirt and bra up and over them so that he could get at her nipples with ease.

"Oh fuck yes! Play with my nipples Daddy! You fuck me so good! I need this fat cock!"

"I'm gonna breed you, you little slut. Knock you up with my little bastard, just like that bitch Tasha!"

"Yes! Do it! Make me yours! Own me, Daddy!"

Deegan erupted inside of Sara with a roar, pushing the curvaceous woman over the age into her own body shaking orgasm. Their combined fluids dripped out of her as they dragged one another's orgasms out, their sweaty bodies still connected as the door opened-

"And it seemed like everything was perfect," Sara continued, snapping Amy out of her lurid fantasy. The blush on her cheeks had deepened from its original pink to a bright red and the combination of her crimson face and glassy eyed stare made it very difficult for Amy to not just reach across the table and pull her friend into a heated kiss. Especially after having just imagined her cumming, Amy was desperate to see what Sara looked like in the heat of passion for real, but it seemed like the other woman still had more to share.

"But...?"

"Well, I'm still trying to unpack it all, but it kind of all fell apart yesterday..."

~~~

Monday Afternoon

Sara strolled into the apartment building with a pep in her step. While she'd almost been late to class after spending another night with Lucas, the sex had been more than worth the extra rushing she'd had to do that morning. Getting properly dicked down had been just what she'd needed after witnessing Adam's display. What was more, it proved to Sara how badly she needed to get fucked like that regularly. Her mind was clearer today than it had been in some time, and despite her fatigue from the long weekend she felt relaxed and comfortable. The only thing marring her good mood was the mildest left over irritation with Adam's radio silence during his masturbation marathon, and the fact that the memories of the previous night were already stirring the dormant embers of lust in her core.

Even with her rushing, classes had gone well today, her makeup projects having successfully turned her grades around and put her back on track. It seemed like everything was coming up Sara today, she thought to herself as she entered the elevator. Her hand hovered over the button for her floor for a moment before she instead pressed the one for Adam and Lucas's floor with a grin. She still wanted to have that conversation with Adam, and since he'd called in to work today, now should be an excellent opportunity. Plus, she might be able to get Lucas between her legs again, if she was lucky. Sara bit her lip with excitement at the thought and practically skipped down the hallway to the boys' apartment.

She opened the door with a smile and strode in, noting with a bemused expression that Lucas was once more in his usual spot at the computer. She waved, neither her smile nor her stride breaking as she headed to Adam's door.

"I assume he's in here?"

"As far as I know," Lucas snapped. Sara paused for a moment, her smile faltering. Where had that come from? She'd assumed that, given everything that had happened of late, they were past the stage of their relationship characterized by meaningless bickering. Brushing it off as some manner of misunderstanding, Sara continued on to Adam's room without saying anything else. She'd probably just interrupted him when he was busy. As she passed his desk, she failed to notice the look of confused indignation on Lucas's face, as well as how that expression shifted to a contemplative one.

Sara knocked once on Adam's door, gave him a second, and then opened it up and entered, letting it swing closed behind her. She was surprised to see how much he'd already gotten done. The room had aired out well, leaving practically no trace of a smell, and he'd diligently straightened the place up. Even his bedding had been changed, she noted as her eyes took in the room before settling on Adam, who was smiling at her from his desk, the circles under his eyes much lighter than they'd been the previous evening.

"Hey Sara," he said shyly, clearly still feeling awkward after their last encounter. The busty beauty smiled coyly at her lover and plopped down on his bed, giving him a teasing flash up her billowy skirt.

"Hey, handsome. I see you've been busy today."

"You could say that," he laughed, cheeks coloring slightly. "Couldn't really leave it the way it was."

"Oh I don't know. I think you had a charming little goon cave going in here."

"A what? You know what, never mind. I'm sure I'm better off not knowing."

"Oh it's not so bad, baby. But I'll let you keep your innocence, if you insist."

There was a long pause, the silence stretching out for several minutes as the couple simply enjoyed one another's company. They both knew that they needed to address the elephant in the room, and if they were honest, they were both dying to talk about it. But neither wanted to seem too eager, and so they waited. Sara broke down first.

"So, the last few days have been kinda wild, huh?"

"Yeah," Adam chuckled. "You could say that."

"...Are we ok? I mean, really? 'Cause I am not going to pretend like I haven't enjoyed the hell out of this weekend, but I also don't want it to ruin what we have, you know?"

"I feel the same way, sweetheart. I'd be lying if I said that all of this hasn't been a little bit scary. Not least of all the way that I have taken to it. And there's this slight nagging feeling in the back of my head that you're going to leave me for him."

"No! No, Adam. Absolutely not. I mean, the sex is great, don't get me wrong, and I feel like I can't get enough of it sometimes. But I love you. The only thing I like about Lucas is the way he fucks me."

"Yeah, I noticed how much you liked that," Adam laughed. "I'd never imagined that I would ever see you like that. So...lost in your own pleasure. Even just hearing it was..."

Adam trailed off, his gaze elsewhere in the room before his attention snapped back to her with a shiver. There was a subtle gleam of arousal in his eyes, and Sara felt her heart starting to pound as the tension between them mounted once more.

"So, umm...how are you feeling? Down there, I mean."

"Well, to be honest, it's still a little tender. But nothing like how it was last night."

Sara slid off the bed onto her hands and knees, and slowly crawled across the floor towards Adam, hips swaying from side to side as she approached him. In that moment, Adam was reminded of a cat stalking its prey as she closed in on him.

"So, what you're saying is..." her voice was a husky purr as she spread his legs open and her hands began to gingerly undo his pants. "That I just need to be...very...gentle..."

The last word was punctuated by her hand slowly caressing up his hardening shaft and freeing it from the confines of his boxers. Adam's breath was shaky and he was shivering with anticipation as Sara slowly stroked his cock from her position on the floor. Her grip was feather light, but it was still electric on his skin, sending mind numbing jolts of almost too intense pleasure to his head. Sara planted a kiss at the base of his shaft, and slowly, carefully worked her up to the top, one delicate press of her lips at a time. As she reached his tip, her tongue slipped out to tease his slit before she worked her way back down to his base. Over and over again, she climbed and descended the length of his dick, delicate kisses and gentle laps of her tongue alongside gentle strokes of her fingers. Adam had a white-knuckled grip on the arms of his chair as he fought to control his breathing and stay still, afraid to break that spell that Sara was weaving over him in that moment.

"You know," she whispered, her warm breath caressing his throbbing shaft as she continued to tease him. "His is soo much bigger than yours. I didn't really believe you at first when you told me. I thought you had to be full of it. Or that the rumor mill at your school must have been ridiculous. But oh my god, baby, if anything you undersold it."

Adam groaned, his head falling back against his chair, gritting his teeth as he fought to keep from crying out loud. Sara's lips wrapped first around one of his balls, then the other, gently bathing them with her tongue. True to her word, her every touch was gentle, torturously so. He needed more, but he didn't dare to interrupt her, and so he simply endured.

"I can barely take care of him with my mouth. It took me forever to deepthroat him on Friday. He had me gasping for air before he'd even put it in my pussy."

"Jesus Christ..."

"Mmmm, you know this is all your fault, right baby? You never should have told me what he was packing, Adam."

"Fuck!"

"Tell me what you want, Adam...Tell me what you need." Sara started to lick along his shaft, bathing every part of his cock and balls with her tongue until it glistened in the light of the room. "As long as you keep talking, I'll keep licking."

"F-fuck...I want to watch you fuck him again...I want to see you go crazy on his cock. I want to see what you look like when you cum like you did last night!"

Sara sucked both of his balls into her mouth as her hand continued to slowly stroke his cock. She slowly worked her way back up to his head, teasing and lathering it with her tongue, eyes never leaving his as she worked.

MorbidOrb
MorbidOrb
222 Followers
12