Sara's Depraved Temptations Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...I want..." Adam gripped the arms of his chair so hard his knuckles popped, and he clenched his teeth tight as Sara tormented the head of his cock with her tongue. Relentlessly, she licked the sensitive helmet and Adam felt like his cock was vibrating the way it twitched in her mouth. "I want him to cum inside you again..."

"Really?' Sara purred, clearly delighted. "Even though you never have?"

"Yes."

"Even though he could get me pregnant?"

"Yes," he whimpered, his eyes clenched shut as she held him on the cusp of an orgasm, her hand squeezing his base to keep him from shooting off, even as she continued to torment his overstimulated head.

"Or is that what you want?"

Adam couldn't quite place the tone in her voice there. It was curious, certainly, but there was something more. A wild hunger, something so primal that he couldn't quite grasp it. Once more he clenched his jaw shut as she tortured him, his breathing coming in jagged gaps as his mind went blank.

"Adam..." Sara's voice took on a stern yet teasing tone. "Do you want your roommate to get me pregnant? Is that what you've been thinking about?"

Again the memory of his dream returned to Adam. Of laying beneath the two as Lucas filled Sara up with his cum, their promise of her pregnancy and Adam's role in raising the child. The mental images of Sara's belly swollen with the seed of his best friend that had pushed him over the edge over and over again. The memory of her begging to be bred by a man he knew she couldn't stand, just because of how well he fucked her. His cock twitched, and he felt the cum churning in his balls, his orgasm threatening to escape his twitching shaft, held at bay by Sara's tight grip. He let out a pained whimper and nodded.

"Yes...yes...please...let me cum..."

"You want Lucas to knock me up, Adam?" That wildness had returned to her voice and Adam looked down at her. There was a madness in her eyes, her lust boiling over to the point of insanity. It terrified him, and it was exactly what some part of him had been hoping he would see there. "Is that why you didn't stop him last night?"

He nodded, unable to trust his voice any longer.

"So, I shouldn't bother telling him to pull out, then? I should just take every load he gives me deep in my pussy? Should I beg for it?"

Another nod, and Adam's entire body felt like he'd grabbed a live wire. He was tensing to the point he felt he might snap, and his vision was blurring around the edges as he'd stopped breathing at some point, sitting on the edge of the biggest orgasm of his life.

"Mmmm, that's so bad, Adam. You're so bad. You know, I was planning on climbing on top of you and taking you raw for the first time. I've wanted you to cum inside me for so long, but you'd rather Lucas did it wouldn't you?"

"Fffffuck, Sara..."

"Wouldn't you?!"

"Yes!"

"Why?"

"I don't know! Fuck, I don't know! It's so fucking fucked. Let him cum in you. Let him knock you up, I don't care!"

With a smirk, Sara dove down on Adam's cock, easily swallowing his entire length down her throat. She held him there as he erupted, his cock throbbing and pulsing as he shot his load down her gullet. Each burst of pleasure was like a white-hot explosion in his mind, and each time she swallowed around him, Adam felt another rope of cum being teased out of him. She kept going after he stopped shooting, the pleasure far more than his oversensitive cock could handle. He sucked in a lungful of air and tapped furiously on her shoulder, silently begging for release.

Sara pulled herself off his cock slowly, drawing a pained moan from his throat before he collapsed back in his chair. She rose to her feet before bending over and pulling her panties down her legs. She turned them inside out and showed him just how wet that had made her before placing the soiled garment over his face like a twisted mask. The smell of her feminine musk invaded his senses, and he could feel her thick wetness on his face. He felt his cock twitch and he couldn't stop himself from tasting the soaked cloth, a shiver running through him at the lewd flavor. Sara hopped up on his desk and spread her legs, pulling her skirt up high enough that he could see her glistening pussy.

"Eat me," she begged, he voice shaky and desperate. "Please..."

Without a word, Adam dropped to his knees in front of her and buried his head between her thighs. He lapped furiously at her pussy, savoring the taste of her lips and the thick, sweet juices that had gathered there while she tormented him. For a moment, he imagined what it would taste like with Lucas's cum leaking out of her and he shuddered before redoubling his efforts at pleasing Sara.

With one hand raking through his hair and the other groping her breast, Sara rode Adam's face like a woman possessed. Her mind was filled with images of Lucas fucking her all over the apartment and even in Adam's room, filling her pussy over and over, all while Adam watched helplessly from the sidelines. It sent a wicked thrill through her and she pulled his head tighter into her pussy as her climax approached.

"Fuck, I'm cumming Adam! I'm cumming! Fuckfuckfuckfuck, YES!!!"

Sara made sure not to hold her voice back at all. Part of her wanted to remind Lucas who her boyfriend really was, while another part hoped that the sounds of her climaxing would ensure that he'd be ready to take her once she left the room. In the meantime, however, she pulled Adam tight into her pussy, grinding herself against his face in order to drag out her orgasm. When she finally released him, she'd collapsed limply on his desk, gasping for breath, legs still spread lewdly before him.

As Adam rose to his feet, Sara noticed that her display had breathed life back into his cock, and she licked her lips eagerly.

"Looks like you could go again there, baby..."

"Yeah..." Adam said absently, lust glazed eyes raking over her heaving chest and flushed face.

"You want to put that in me?"

"Uh huh..."

"I don't know baby. Isn't this Lucas's pussy now? After all...you let him have me on Friday, remember? I told you I wouldn't be able to fuck your anymore, didn't I?"

Sara smiled at her own teasing, wanting to make Adam second guess himself for a moment. The look of stunned confusion on his face was priceless, and just as she was about to let him know that she was joking, he surprised her again.

Adam's gaze hardened, becoming almost predatory, and Sara's breath caught in her chest. Her heart started pounding again, and her pussy twitched in excitement. As he stepped forward between her legs and grabbed her hips, Sara bit her lip and gripped his arms. Was this it? Was he finally going to take her the way she wanted? The way she'd always dreamed he would?

Adam leaned in, his cock grazing against her pussy and sending a jolt of pleasure through her body. Sara gasped and her breathing grew ragged as Adam turned the tables on her. Her legs gripped his waist, pulling him in even as her hands stroked along his forearms. His gaze was locked on hers and the sheer, animalistic lust she saw staring back at her was so intense that she almost came just from the visual. His hot breath against her ear made her moan and she angled her hips up to accept him inside her raw for the first time. He ground himself against her dripping wetness and Sara was vaguely aware of the puddle she'd left on his desk. The entirety of her nethers were soaked from her climax, and as he slipped and slid along her sex, she whimpered in submissive anticipation, her earlier streak of dominance melting before him.

"F-fuck...goddammit Adam...stop teasing me, please..."

"I thought it was Lucas's pussy," he growled in her ear, and a shiver of delight ran through Sara's body.

"Fuck Adam...please..."

"Good thing you have another hole..."

Sara's eyes shot open at that, staring into Adam's hard gaze as he angled his hips lower. She felt him knock against her back door and gasped as he pressed against it. He wouldn't really, would he? That would be crazy. But as she stared deep into Adam's eyes, she felt herself folding. With her mouth hanging open, she nodded slowly.

"It's Lucas's pussy..."

The cruel grin on Adam's face made Sara gush, and as he pressed his cock harder against her rosebud, she felt her muscles relaxing. It was slow going, the only lubrication being her own nectar that coated the both of them. But as she opened up around him, Sara moaned with dark pleasure. Her grip on his arms tightened even as he slip the tip of his cock inside her sphincter.

"Oh fuck!" Sara gasped as Adam pushed deeper into her with a pop. She was grateful to her past self for playing with toys back there, but she'd never put anything as thick as a real cock in her ass before. And right now, Adam felt bigger than he ever had. He barely had the head worked inside her and Sara already felt like she could barely breathe.

"Fuck that's tight..."

"Oh, god! Adam...slowly....please...ohhh fuck that feels so weird!"

"Good weird?" The concern in his voice was touching and Sara nodded.

"So good, baby...just be gentle for now..."

"For now?"

Sara matched Adam's smile and wrapped her legs around his waist easing him in a little further.

"For now."

"Does it hurt?"

"Ohh fuck it hurts soo good, baby. Oh god I feel like I'm gonna cum again."

"Seriously?"

Adam stared incredulously as Sara nodded, her forehead beading with sweat.

"Oh fuck! Don't stop, Adam. I want it all!"

Adam gripped Sara's hips and slowly pushed forward inch by inch. Slowly, he sank into the depths of her ass until, at long last, he was fully docked inside her. Her hands grasped his face and pulled him in for a deep kiss, their tongues immediately wrestling as they moaned into one another's mouth.

As they made out, Sara rolled her hips against Adam and he began to thrust slowly. Each plunge drew a deep groan from them both, and their kiss increased in intensity to match the perverse pleasure they both felt. Strangely enough to Sara, the added discomfort she felt at the minimal lubrication simply added to her pleasure. Her masochistic tendencies pushed her to enjoy the intense sensation, and soon she was gasping into Adam's mouth as he picked up his pace. It was a slow progression; gentle, deep strokes that became a little faster each time. Finally, she broke, unable to take it anymore.

"Fuck me, Adam! Fuck my ass! Break it, baby! Break me!"

With a grunt, Adam pulled back and drove in hard. Sara wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him against her as he started to pound her ass. She gasped and moaned as he fucked her straight into a mind-numbing orgasm that had her thrashing and spasming underneath him.

"More," she whimpered pitifully, her legs locked tight around his thrusting hips. "Fuck me more, baby. Oh fuck, it feels so good! You're gonna make me cum again, Adam!"

True to her word, it wasn't long before Adam's steady thrusting into her rear passage had Sara cumming harder than he'd ever made her before. For the first time, he saw what she looked like when she squirted, something he only knew she could do because of Lucas's bragging. She kissed him feverishly and moaned into his mouth as she released, soaking his shirt with her juices. Unable to hold himself back any longer, Adam's thrusting went wild, pumping into her depths with all that he had.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! So good! So fucking good! Fuck! Cum for me, Adam! Cum inside me! Cum inside me, please!! Oh fuck! I need it, baby!"

With a throaty groan, Adam slammed deep into Sara's ass just as his cock exploded inside of her. Feeling the pulsing of his cock, Sara locked her legs around his waist, holding him deep as he pumped spurt after spurt inside her, her twitching muscles milking every drop out of him. It wasn't as much cum as Lucas put out, but it was Adam's and it was inside her. Even if it was the wrong hole. The couple stayed locked together like that for several minutes as they came down from the mutual high. Adam softened and slipped out of her ass, and his load followed, slowly leaking out of her hole and onto his desk.

"Fuck, baby," Sara laughed, completely exhausted as she lounged on the desk. "That was amazing! Where's that been this whole time?"

"No idea. Just seemed...right."

"It was awesome, Adam. Although next time, actual lube please. That was rough!"

Adam laughed sheepishly before catching the full implication of what she'd said.

"Next time?"

"Fuck yes! God, you're gonna be doing that to me a lot more often baby. Holy shit!"

She slowly pulled herself off the desk and reclaimed her panties, sliding them up her legs and securing them in place. The cum that was still leaking out of her became immediately apparent and she shivered at the feel of him between her cheeks. With a wicked smirk she walked her fingers up his chest.

"Besides, my pussy is Lucas's right? So doesn't that mean that's the only hole you get to fuck?"

Adam groaned as he fell back in his chair.

"Goddamn Sara. You can't do that to me right after I cum like that."

"Oh, I'm sorry, was that too much stimulation?" she teased, carefully sitting down on his lap, her tender backside making the act more difficult than expected.

"Yeah, a bit. It's gonna be a little while before I'll be able to go again I think. Still a little sore from...before."

Sara laughed and nuzzled into Adam's neck. The reminder of this weekend set off a chorus of conflicting emotions inside her. While she'd cum hard, her pussy was still aching for attention, and the memory of Lucas's meaty cock ramming into her set her heart aflutter once again. At the same time, part of her was still annoyed at Adam for his behavior that weekend. Maybe if he hadn't spent all weekend beating his dick until it was sore, he'd be up to fucking her one more time. But while thinking about that, she remembered Adam's earlier confession and felt that it needed to be addressed.

"Did you mean it?"

"Mean what?"

"When you said that you wanted Lucas to get me pregnant."

Adam sighed and his head fell back against the chair. She could tell by the tone he hadn't really wanted to revisit that particular topic, but it was just too much of a bombshell for her to ignore. With a poke to his ribs, she brought his attention back to her.

"Did you mean it?"

"I...I don't know. I've thought about it. A lot. Even before the first time he came inside you on the phone. Hell I even had a dream about it the other day."

"Seriously?" Sara tried, but she couldn't keep the enthusiasm out of her voice. She didn't actually want Lucas to knock her up, but the fact that Adam had been dreaming about that possibility was sexy as hell. Adam easily picked up on her excitement, and a look of concern crossed his face.

"Y-yeah. Look, I'm not really sure what's going on in my head. And I don't want us to ruin our lives or anything. It's just...really hot, I guess."

Sara nodded. She could definitely relate. After all, breeding sex had been an obsession of hers since long before this incident with Lucas had taken over their sex lives. She definitely didn't think she was ready for kids, but the raw bestial sexuality of the act was like a drug to her and she wanted another hit. The thought of getting lost in the act without concern for the consequences was the most arousing part about it all for her, and was why she'd never asked Lucas to pull out (not that he'd repeated the act since Friday). "Honestly, I'm just glad you two are getting along now. You two always being at each other's throats was exhausting."

Sara looked a little guilty, knowing that her own lust had been a major contributor to the way she'd been treating Lucas lately, but also at having caused trouble for Adam when he was always so tired.

"It's weird. Like, nothing's actually changed between us besides the fucking. But now, all of his bullshit doesn't piss me off anymore. Like, honestly it's kind of hot."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Like, I still think he's an asshole and all that. But instead of pissing me off, it turns me on that I'm giving it up to someone like that. Someone so far beneath you, fucks me so much better than you can. I guess it kind of changed the way I feel about him, even if it didn't change the way I think of him."

"Well as long as you two are getting along, I'm happy. Just don't get along too well ok?"

Sara smiled sweetly at Adam, his nervousness an adorable juxtaposition to the way he'd fucked her mere minutes ago. She kissed him again, a sweet lingering kiss this time. Not the wild passion of coupling lovers, but the gentle reminder of their emotional connection.

"You sure you don't have another one in you, baby?" She asked after they broke the kiss. "Because all this talk of dirty, breeding sex is getting me a little heated. And I still need my pussy fucked."

Adam laughed and shook his head.

"Sorry, babe. I'm wiped for now. If you want to wait for a bit, I can probably go again later. Or..."

"Or?" Sara cocked an eyebrow. She tried to play coy, but her face betrayed her anticipation as she licked her lips.

"Or you could just go fuck Lucas again."

"Really? You'd rather I go fuck your deadbeat roommate than fuck me yourself?"

Adam smiled at her teasing tone and pinched her ass as he motioned for her to get off his lap.

"You can wait for me to get hard again, or you can go get what we both know you need."

Sara kissed Adam again, an excited smile on her lips.

"You're the best, Adam. I love you, really. And not just because you let me fuck your roommate."

"I love you too, Sara."

"Did...did you maybe want to watch?"

Adam took a deep breath and let it out.

"Not this time. I don't think I can handle the awkwardness right now."

"Ok, if you're sure."

Adam nodded and Sara headed to the door, blowing him a kiss as she turned the knob.

~~~

Amy stared wide-eyed at her friend, completely blown away by the debauchery the seemingly innocent brunette had described to her. For her part, Sara looked humiliated and yet nervously pleased with herself. Doubtless she'd never anticipated rendering Amy speechless the same way that the redhead had done to her last week. In fact, both girls were acutely aware of the arousal in the other's expression, and were silently processing how to handle that information.

"But wait a minute," Amy said. "I thought you said that everything was falling apart. But it seems like you and Adam are doing great."

"Yeah," Sara agreed, nodding absently. "But Adam isn't the problem. Lucas is."

"What?"

Sara shrugged, throwing her hands up in exasperation.

"He doesn't want to fuck me anymore!"

12