All Comments on 'Sara's Panties'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 157 Comments (Page 2)
littlelittyladylittlelittyladyabout 16 years ago
i love it and i love you

Not trying to be vulgar here but you just gave me the best body shaking orgasm. The tension you managed to build so many times was amazing, thank you, xXx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wow...you know how to write

You can't leave us in suspense...come on lets have the rest.....pleaseeeeee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Waiting for more ..

The inclusion of background along with current evolution of the story is excellent. The struggles of real people make your stories not only erotic but near-genuine. Keep it up.

Can Sara ever say Yes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a masterpiece

You kept me enthralled from start to finish. I could picture the scenario with almost real thoughts. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Top stuff man!

Dude.. That was flippin amazing man... I love the amount of detail you use... Keep up the good work *high five*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
it was beautifully told

erotic, sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic

Exceptionally well written. I was drawn to the characters and the relationship. Please continue the evolution.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 15 years ago
Very erotic

This was one of those stories where I kept asking, "Will they or won't they?" The ending wasn't exactly what I'd expected, but then, that's what made the story unique. I enjoyed it. Keep writing!

goodfunjoygoodfunjoyover 14 years ago
great slow intoxication

True erotica - soft , lyrical and oozing

tikiman5000tikiman5000almost 14 years ago
Re: Sara's Panties

Why didn't you finish this story? Will you? I know a lot of years have gone by since you wrote it and you got involved writing other stories, but there should be a conclusion to this story I think.

woodguru69woodguru69over 13 years ago
please!

please please finish this amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
damn

wow i just spent a good 45 minutes reading this story thinking wow does he finally get her?? Then you say Ha ha story over.. What a raw deall,. For that the rating gets a zero

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sooooo Goooood!!!!

I agree, Its so good. Please continue!!!!!

rickiee_2002rickiee_2002about 13 years ago
Very Nice

You did a great job. I really enjoyed the story and the way you presented it. WOW, you had me very excited.

Keep it up ... continue the story.

martiliasmartiliasover 12 years ago
martilias

I liked the evolution and the detail. I also felt the pain.

In some ways I found the story to be true as a description of how many people view sexuality, of how many of us develop our ways of acting sexually in not always the most nourishing ways, of how we can in fact get caught up in more a taking from another rather than a giving. I thus finished the story with a sense of sadness of the pain so many of us feel and wonder if our society will ever come to a realization of the immense beauty and joy of sexuality and pass this attitude onto to our youth so that they will own their sexuality and know when to give and when to receive and how to share in a most beautiful way. Thanks for writing a story very real and lived too often.

Princess_StarPrincess_Starover 12 years ago
Good.

I enjoyed they storyline of it, felt it could have used a little more development though, and you need to fix your grammar and punctuation too. But overall I thought it was very well written despite the speech kind of being all over the place. You need to fix that, because I'm not even sure whether he's talking at times.

wrc264wrc264almost 12 years ago
Where is the rest

You have a great story and then you dont finish it, what is with you. Why did you not continue the story. It would also be nice if you used different names so we would not confuse this Sara story with the other ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great orgasm

I am a 22 yr old female an a great orgasm to this. Thanks so much for the beautiful erotic story it really made my night!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh my !

This is one of the best ever, realy !!! which could'n stand as is ! Please, after what Sara has asked her father: "would you really fuck me if I let you", you must go on and tell us how this is going to happen !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Could you send me one of Sara's Panties?

Unbelievable!!! And as ironic as it sounds...absolutely believable! So many incest stories in Literotica are just kind of out there in the plausability meter, but I felt this happening before me in a perfectly acceptable situation. As for a sequel? I think this should be left as is. The next story, if you decide there is one, should just leave the panties behind except as a recalled moment and move on to another perfectly believable scenario in a father/daughter relationship. Great work. Fabulous storytelling. I couldn't put it down! Oh yes, I was erect from page one...whew!

mach8mach8over 11 years ago
Got me thinking.

As an older man with a daughter (who is currently estranged because of family confusions) this story has great significance.

Maybe before you continue the actual story we could have a discussion of some possible developments.

Some good sex between the two of them would be nice, along with them discussing what they mean to each other. By all means let Sara get over the ambivalence about sex and sensuality. She is already so close to perfect. What a treat for any lover, her father or anyone, to share that development. And what a gift she would then be for her next lover.

Maybe some three way sharing would be in order?

One woman lover of mine was determined to encourage her father to express his lust for her. She was fully certain that he wanted her, but the usual programming was causing confusions. I don't know if they actually made love, since I lost touch with her, since I was still too immature to realize what a treasure she was, or to rise to the occasion. The father, whom I met, was a little off-putting to me. Would have been interesting to have kept on with the involvement.

Your story so far has just about avoided cliche and triviality very well. It could go either way depending on how real you decide to make it. As erotica it is very good, better than most by far, but it would be great to see you take it all the way real.

Luving2629Luving2629over 11 years ago
Too many Saras?

The ONLY problem I had with this story was that I had just read one of your other Sara stories and was expecting a brother/sister continuing story. It took me almost a full page to do a brain shift to a new Sara. I look forward to the next part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Incredible Slow Burn Tale

This is probably one of the top 5 stories ever on Literotica. The tease of the Dad, as well as the reader is just incredible well delivered with tantalizing, gorgeous detail of Sara's beautiful body. Hence, for me, it works and because it is so deliciously slow, the desire builds, and builds, and just builds to a body wrenching climax of sorts. The progress of the teasing interplay between them is really something. He is ashamed of his desires, yet he just about cannot (or will not) resist the tempting flesh of his daughter. She tempts him and yet she too is conflicted with her own desires and the need to say, no to his constant advances, and breaches of his promises. Yet she parades her body in front of him, to tempt him and watch his fumbling attempts to hide his feelings.

The writing is wonderful and even (somewhat) believable because it seem so real. The interplay is complex and the gradual loosening of the social inhibitions against incestuous behaviors is slow enough to be credible. I found myself at times not wanting her to give in, and for him not to break his promises and the bonds of parenthood, yet I could feel and taste their desire for the forbidden.

I'm very glad that at the end of this story she said no to full intercourse, even though he was begging for it, because this kept the tension and left the tension in place. There is still somewhere to go in a future story, and of course it made the story more believable too.

If I could I would give this story a 10 !

Thanks so much -you really are Badboy, but a truly gifted one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A Masterpiece of Sensuality

You let us travel into a landscaoe of blissful experience touched with reverential sensation, You have the gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WoW

Absolutely stunning, All i can really say is Wow.

bozorinobozorinoover 10 years ago
Wow, Amazing!

Of all the stories I've read this has the best psychological build of the most intense sexual tension ever.

Masterfully, it builds, little by little, and teases, and builds flames of desire, partly because it is so damn well written and also because there is genuine conflict in both of the characters about incest.

Incredibly GREAT.

Thank you, thank you.

EdandMarieEdandMarieover 10 years ago
Long, but well worth the read!

I loved this story and would never presume to tell you what direction to take Sara and her panties. Your descriptive prose was spell-binding. I will be reading more of your works, but must say this one set the bar high.

Thanks for sharing your imagination with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT LIKE THIS!!

Can you please write a sequel to this? Please please please please pleaseplease please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please????

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
It sounds to me like

dad is a test subject in a research study for her Doctoral Dissertation. She is just a bit to clinical in her questions and the limits to which she will go, and not go.

there again, if youbadboy won't write Chapter 02, it might be time to request the services of FTDS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Intriguing

Sometimes im after quick and easy story but the build up on this was exactly what i was after, so far the story is fantastic. More must be created.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
brilliant

read it in one go from start to finish, more please it was so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I've re-read this story multiple times

This is an incredibly well written story. Full of tension, regret, indecision, guilt, excitement it works far better to hook and tease the reader. The psychological undercurrents are powerfully and masterfully developed. Certainly among the top five of all the best stories I have read on literotica.

I have read it multiple times and it works over an over again.

Superb Job !

jott50jott50about 9 years ago
WOW!!!!!

so intimate, so sexual but without sex, so hot, so......

great writing as always, you truly are a bad boy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great writting

This is by far one of the best stories l have read on here, absolute spell bound, l was transported into the story, and was that dad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Argh!!! Thats it? You're killing me! Don't stop it There!!

I really loved it :). There were a few annoying things, over used words,

(If you never say 'tipping' again that would be great!) but none of it enough

To detract away from five stars :)

..,his college school story... With the raven haired woman... Fucking magnificent!! ...and mixing it in with playing with his daughter... Awesome!

...I think next time I'm fucking my wife nice and slow I'll tell her one of my naughty hookup stories about me and my FWB being naughty with her bf in bed right next to us! ;)

herbie77herbie77almost 9 years ago
Hot

Fucking hot

Very sensuous and erotic story and well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Chase

Does dad have any, not sure of the right words, pride or self respect? Do the ends always justify the means? Having to always push and push to get what you want seems kind of desperate. I always enjoyed the chase, but to me, it never felt right if I couldn't turn the "prey" into the huntress. THAT was almost better than the sex! Knowing I could excite a girl to the point that she "had" to have ME was the ultimate turn on.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Dad is waiting

The game is still causing a fire in dad's sack and he wants to feed his baby making cum into his daughters sperm catcher. Is there hope of such in this five star story?

PalerobinPalerobinover 8 years ago
Much more please

One of the very best.

For the next instalment, my cock is screaming to say 'get in there and consumate' but my head says stretch it out. Maybe a sister cums to stay and they have to hold back? For a while anyway. Want more flashbacks.

Reb1861Reb1861over 8 years ago

you have to cntinue this ending it there with her willing and wanting but still saying no and just leaving and going to bed. i think a chapter 2 is in order. they both want to go all the way but not totally sure on it yet. please continue this

Stully22Stully22almost 7 years ago

Oh God! This is so good! You seriously should be writing books of erotica. Hot!

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 6 years ago
SARA: A Fathers Love

Keep the story going with just the two of them becoming lovers and doing erotic things indoors and outdoors.. please do not introduce anyone else into their love!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Teaser!! You and she are teasers!!

I loved your story but so want to read about her fucking her daddy. I so want to read how daddy loved her puss and worshiped it every day and night. I want a love story of daddy and daughter. Please write another chapter. Let her give herself total to her daddy and he to her. PLEASE> BTW you made me cum three times while reading this part one I hope. vastie vastiesmith@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Delicious

Please continue this story.

GHreaderGHreaderover 5 years ago
great story

I love the long slow seduction. Every page was ramping up from the previous one. The language, poetry, of your descriptions; the smell and color of your words drew me in deeper with every paragraph.

Thank you for sharing your writing talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

...and she finishes her doctorate paper on:

'How to give your father a stress induced heart attack and collect the insurance money.'

Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
intense

Loved the story and I loved that she didn't let Dad inside. They did everything else but have sex and it was intoxicating. She had much more strength, just like a woman - men are too easy no matter how hard we try not to be - but then she went almost all the way...just held back that little bit. She obviously wanted to have his cock up inside of her but was troubled about going that distance. However, she did ask him if he wanted to fuck her....did she bring herself to orgasm once in bed, using his reply of "yes" as the magic potion...not that she needed it. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter....don't wait too long!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sara's Perfect

This is, without question, the very best "Panties Story" I have ever read, and I thank you both for myself, and for all the other panty fetishist readers that find it. Your story comes from another era, years back, when things were far less complicated, and story ideas were fresh and original. the story reads like fine poetry, it moves along gently and carefully, and it is a joy to read. Thanx once again for one of the Great Reads of all time!

DdraigfachDdraigfachalmost 3 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed that please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is perhaps THE best father daughter story on literotica. Period. The long, slow seduction. And of course, the panties! Wow! I have never been more aroused in my life. That is one lucky Dad! I so wish I was him! All your stories, OMG! You NEED to write the sequel to this - a long tease again, until she finally lets her Daddy put his cock inside his daughter's pussy and fuck her brains out.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

All that just for a BJ. Disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sara have to let her dad fuck her pussy,and complete her p.h.d .later they have to married each other but no kids just love making and happy live .

Cumblaster1Cumblaster1almost 2 years ago

While reading your story I found my daughters used panties and chewed them while jacking off

Should have fucked her !

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Six long pages of tedious angst - back and forth, back and forth to the point of becoming BORING without the slightest feeling of satisfaction or fulfillment! I'm surprised it was rated so high. Apparently there's people who enjoy this kind of unfulfilled angst.

Summer1987Summer19879 months ago

Please give us more of these two! Would love another chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow! Amazing! So Hot! My wife told me that her dad would sniff her used panties. She was a university graduate living at home. There was a special bond between them. In her mid-twenties she would let him run his hands up and down her legs and squeeze her bottom. He would get erections and she would rub him until he shot off. She would rub her pussy up and down his cock and cream on it while he kissed and sucked her nipples. Sometimes he would slide his finger across her dark-haired pussy and rub her clit until she had wildly intense orgasms. She loved his masculine scent and he went crazy over her pussy scent. She drove me crazy telling me about this in order to be transparent before we married. When she saw that it aroused me and I did not think she was a slut, we hit it off.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story but you left us hanging there not knowing if they would continue their sexual exploitation

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous