Sara's Panty Business Pt. 02

Story Info
Sara's panty business grows and she meets her best customer.
10.5k words
4.82
27.5k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
243 Followers

Chapter 1

The following morning when Sara awoke, she was thankful that she had a busy day planned, as it helped keep her mind off her meeting with William. She bagged the panties she was wearing and pulled on the pair she intended to wear while training at the gym. She felt some excitement that this week she could deliver them to him in person.

Once she had finished her workout and showered, she put the worn panties into their bag and slipped them into her gym bag. She pulled on the pair he had requested she wear to their meeting. They were a favourite of hers; a full backed white pair, with a satin panel down the front and lace sides and back. The border between the satin and lace had a cute black ribbon laced down the sides as well as a cute black bow on the front. She knew that wearing them for a full day that by the time she gave them to William they would be filled with her musky scent. The anticipation of the meeting was making her hornier and she knew her moisture would soon be oozing into the cotton gusset.

On the way home, dropped the pair from the previous evening into the DHL collection box.

When she returned, she saw Scott's car was not in the garage and guessed he was still at work. She would have some time alone. Once in the house she poured herself a glass of wine and walked out onto the patio to enjoy the last of the afternoon sun.

The view of the countryside around their home was therapeutic and always helped her relax. Her thoughts drifted to her meeting the following day. On the one hand, she was so aroused by the thought of meeting William, but on the other she felt a shiver of apprehension about meeting a strange man for the first time. Her mind went through the possible scenarios and how it could go wrong. She was sure that he was as concerned about being exposed as she was, so if he looked creepy or behaved in any way threatening, she would simply scream and run.

Her thoughts shifted to the way she hoped it would go. She knew that the coffee shop's trade was mostly people buying coffee as a take away and every time she had been there, there had never been anyone sitting at any of the tables. The design was such, that only patrons using the bathrooms could see the back part of the shop, their meeting could be private and discreet. She imagined she would excuse herself, go to the bathroom to take off her panties. She would need to take another pair to put on immediately, her orders were increasing, and didn't want to waste time getting the next pair ready. She would fold the worn pair in her hand and slip them to him. She wondered if he would immediately take them to the bathroom to enjoy their freshness. The thought of him sniffing her still warm, wet panties had her pussy oozing and she knew the pair that she would give him, would be the best yet!

Chapter 2

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard the front door slam. Lately, having Scott around was a huge buzzkill, his bad mood sucked the fun from the room. With little enthusiasm she got up and walked into the house. When she saw Scott standing in the kitchen her heart sank. The look on his face confirmed her concern; he looked miserable.

"How was your day?" she asked more cheerfully than she felt.

"Same old bullshit. No one seems to have any money for our kind of merchandise!" he replied angrily.

For a while she had felt that he was catering to an older clientele and lost touch with the memorabilia that the younger generation seemed to prefer. She didn't feel it would be a good time to tell him that.

"We are going to need to do something. The bills are piling up and there really hasn't been that much improvement since the last consignment you bought," she said as tactfully as she could.

She did feel a little guilty that her account was starting to look quite healthy. Although she had used it for some household items, she needed to be careful that the additional money would not be too obvious to him.

"I don't know what you expect me to do about it!" his voice rising. "Nothing I seem to do makes the slightest difference. There is nothing else I'm can do that can support us?" Sara was sure she could see tears of frustration welling up in his eyes.

One part of her wanted to shout at him to grow a pair of balls and do something about it but she knew that that would achieve little. Either way she knew that they would need to confront their situation sooner, rather than later.

"Let's speak about it after dinner. I think an honest discussion about our current situation is long overdue."

"Do we have to?" he answered with a whiny tone to his voice.

As expected, his arrival home had destroyed her good mood.

By the time they were finished eating Sara was thoroughly pissed off with Scott. He was moping at the end of the table and had barely said anything during dinner. He had already opened a second bottle of wine and she knew that he was quite drunk already. He had never been a big drinker and to confront him now was probably not the right time, but the discussion needed to happen.

"What are we going to do about the shop? We can't keep it open if it's not making enough to support us?"

"What do you expect me to do about it. No one is buying, how do you expect me to change that?" the whining tone back.

"Have you considered catering a little more to the younger market. They still seem to be prepared to spend and if our merchandise is attractive to them it may make the difference?"

"What would you know! Anyway, how do you propose we pay for new merchandise when we can't even pay our living expenses?" starting to sound more belligerent now.

"Why don't I look around for some part time sales work and possibly I can make enough for us to invest in some different stock?"

"What do you know about selling?" he asked sarcastically.

"I am not an idiot and would prefer if you would stop treating me like one!" with that she picked up her wine and went back into the house. She was not prepared to argue with a drunk wimp.

Sara walked warily upstairs, she knew that after her argument with him, she would be too wired to go to sleep. By the time he walked into the room she was almost undressed and just wearing her panties and when he staggered into the room her barely gave her a second glance. She felt saddened that their relationship had deteriorated to this point. She pulled on her gown and went through to the bathroom, by the time she walked back into the room his clothes were strewn across the floor and he was already in bed, fast sleep. Rather than listen to his drunken snoring she went downstairs to the study.

Their conversation about finding a job had her thinking. If she could find something where she would be able to work from mornings only, she would be able to tell Scott she was earning more than she really was and bring some of the money from panty sales into their household budget. It seemed like a good idea but knew the challenge would be to find something that would accommodate the hours she was able to work.

She spent a short while Googling jobs in the area but after about an hour she gave up, no closer to finding anything suitable. Most of the jobs were full day and the mornings only jobs were all working in offices.

Giving up on her search she turned her thoughts back to her meeting with William. Scott's behaviour had made her more resolute that she would make this meeting work. If she could meet him on a regular basis this could boost her earnings considerably.

The more she thought about her customer base using her worn panties for their masturbatory pleasures, the more curious she became about why the scent of her pussy was so attractive them. Without thinking she slipped the pair she was wearing off and pressed them to her nose. While her scent was not something particularly enjoyed, the smell of sex was strong, and she could understand why it would be attractive to these men. She didn't want them to lose their scent and pulled them back on.

Wanting to make the scent on this pair really special, she went on to a couple of porn sites she had previously visited. Unsure what to watch, she opened the list of the most watched clips. She scanned through them quickly until she saw one marked "Cheating Housewife", this seemed to be extremely appropriate and opened the clip.

As is so often the case the clip didn't have much build up, and the scene started with a thirtysomething housewife wearing just her panties, lying back on the bed with her legs spread. Sara was glad to see her dampness on the panties. A few seconds into the clip a middle-aged man walked into the scene and Sara was amazed by the size of his cock. She had never seeing such a long fat cock in her life and could only imagine what it would be like inside her. The actor knelt between her legs and started to lick her over the flimsy fabric of her panties. Her moans of pleasure soon came blasting through the speakers of the computer, and Sara quickly turned the volume down. The scene jumped to where he slipped off her panties and discarded them on the floor. Sara's immediate thought was why he didn't sniff them first?

The man in the clip wasted no time lining his huge cock up between her pussy lips and with a smooth, determined thrust, pressed himself into her. She groaned louder, a constant moan until he was completely inside her. Her pussy was well lubricated, and she was clearly used to taking such a large cock. He started to pump in and out with strong, rhythmic thrusts. As the video zoomed in on his cock, she saw that a thick white cream coated his shaft and Sara wished she could experience this. Scott's cock would never be thick enough to do that to her! As she watched the couple on the screen, her fingers were inside her panties and buried deep in her pussy. Her juices were oozing from her, and the gusset of the panties doing a great job of soaking them up. She saw that his trusts were speeding up and the camera view from behind showed his balls start to tighten until with a hard final thrust he started to cum in her. Sara loved the fact that he had cum inside of her; it seemed so real. She really felt that the clips where guys pulled out and came on the woman's pussy lips or tits were so fake.

For a few moments the stayed quite still and all she could hear was their heavy breathing. By now she had already cum but the feeling of her fingers inside her pussy still felt good, so she just continued to gently caress her pussy. The man in the clip slowly withdrew himself and as his cock slipped out, a flood of his cum oozed from her pussy lips. This was what Sara needed, and quickly started to cum for the second time. In her imagination it was her pussy that had just been so well fucked and her pussy that was oozing his cum. The clip ended and the screen went dark. Sara sat back, her breathing heavy from two amazing orgasms. This was a first for her and in the past, after she had finished her first orgasm, she was too sensitive to continue.

Sara dried her fingers against the front of the panties and shut down the computer. Once again, the study had a strong smell of sex and she wondered if Scott had any inkling of her nightly masturbation sessions. If he had suspected, he certainly hadn't said a word. She switched off the lights and went to bed.

Chapter 3

When she awoke in the morning Scott was already up. She got wearily out of bed, regretting staying up so late the previous evening. She could feel her pussy still felt a little tender from playing last night. As she pulled her panties down and sat down on the toilet, the scent of her pussy filled the air. She was certain William would be very happy with this pair.

Pulling on her gown she walked downstairs to face the day. A sense of excitement filled her, and she need to keep her demeanour normal, she didn't want to arouse any suspicions in Scott. She needn't have worried; Scott was his sulky self and she knew that the alcohol the previous evening would not have helped. He was already dressed and draining the last of his coffee he pecked on the cheek and left for work.

Alone in the house she enjoyed the peaceful silence. She sat on the patio with a fresh cup and relaxed. She would be meeting William in a few hours and she hoped that it would go well; partially for the chance of earning some extra money but also to boost her flagging self-esteem. As much as she was enjoying some quiet time, she needed to get ready.

She took the Blue and White dress, she had promised to wear, and lay it on the bed. She selected one of her push up bra's that accentuated her cleavage and lay it next to the dress. She slipped her panties off and inspected them closely. They were completely soaked, and a cream coloured stain covered the cotton gusset. Twenty-four hours wear meant that the fabric was moulded into the shape of her pussy. She felt a little strange having to put them back on after she showered; she seldom wore panties this long and never wore a dirty pair again.

In the shower she enjoyed the hot water cascading down her body. She washed herself carefully and as she washed her pussy, she remembered that she intended to trim her pussy, the hair seemed to have grown back so quickly. She trimmed away the excess hair with a pair of scissors and once she was happy with the length, she took her razor and cleaned up the edges. She dried quickly and went back to her room to get ready. She took care applying her makeup and tended to use very little. She pulled the panties up her legs and the damp gusset felt a little uncomfortable as the dampness touched her nice clean pussy. Knowing she needed to do this she finished dressing and looked at herself in the mirror. She was happy with the way she looked but the dress seemed shorter than she had remembered.

She remembered to take a spare pair of panties and folded them into her bag. While she didn't mind going without wearing panties, she didn't want to lose the opportunity to get the next pair ready. She had a specific request for a floral pair and she a pair that she had bought ages ago and seldom wore.

As she pulled up at a set of lights, she caught movement out the corner of her eye. She looked over and saw a large truck had pulled up next to her and the passenger of the truck was looking down into her car with a big grin on his face. As they made eye contact, he gave her a thumbs up. She glanced down and realised that the short dress had ridden up and the guy in the truck had had a good view of her panties. Before she could react, the lights changed, and the truck pulled off. The thought of a stranger seeing her panties was a turn on and she couldn't resist balling her hand into a fist and pressing it against her pussy for some temporary relief. She could feel her wetness against her knuckles.

She had about an hour before she needed to meet William and this would give her time to pick up new stock. She walked into her regular store and noticed the bins with her sizes were disappointingly empty. She walked back to the front of the store to where the bored cashier was sitting.

"Do you have any stock in the back waiting to be unpacked? I'm looking for medium sized panties," she asked.

"Nah, 'for some reason our head office seems to only have bigger sizes available. We're only expecting stock next week, but we don't get any advance warning on what they send. Sorry." she said.

"Thanks."

She walked back to the bins. She found a few pairs that she could use but not enough to keep up with her orders. She would need to try the other store in the complex and walked across the car park to the second store. She was quite sorry she hadn't taken the trouble to visit this store earlier. It looked much neater and the quality of the underwear appeared to be better. They had a similar system to the other store, with the bins arranged into sizes, but they had also separated into different styles. She looked at the prices marked above each of the bins and was relieved to see that their pricing was not that much more. She noticed that the thongs were the cheapest, but so far, she had avoided them, she had seldom worn them before and found them uncomfortable. Scott would become suspicious if she suddenly started wearing them. All the panties she had sold so far were full backed bikini style.

Seeing some of the other styles piqued her interest and she was drawn to a selection of boy shorts. She had never owned a pair, but they looked really sexy. She selected a few pairs, one pair caught her eye; an Ivory coloured pair made primarily of watermarked satin, with pretty lace trim around the legs. They had a nice wide cotton gusset that would soak up her juices beautifully. She selected 5 pairs and although they were a little more expensive, she felt they would be a worthwhile addition to her stock. Looking at her watch she realised she had taken more time than expected and had just fifteen minutes to get to the coffee shop. When she walked in, she saw that the seating area was empty. She ordered a large latte and sat at one of the tables at the back of the room. She sat facing the door so she could see when William arrived. Sipping her coffee, she hoped that he would not stand her up, she was really looking forward to meeting him. He had already paid so it would not be any financial loss if he got cold feet.

Chapter 4

As she glanced at her watch, she heard the door of the coffee shop open and a man walked in. She recognised him immediately from his picture; he was far better looking in person. He had a confident, self-assured air about him. He looked over at her and smiled. He ordered his coffee and walked over to where she was sitting.

"Do you mind if I join you?" their prearranged greeting.

"Please do." she said softly.

"I wasn't expecting someone as beautiful as you. I was expecting a frumpy housewife."

"Thank you!" she flushed at the compliment.

"Are you wearing them now?" he said, getting straight to the point.

She glanced around the coffee shop and when she saw that there was no one in sight she shifted her chair sideways and opened her legs. The hem of her skirt lifted, and he had a clear view of her panties.

"My god! Thats beautiful. I can see they're soaked from here."

Sara blushed. She couldn't believe she could act so brazenly.

"Finish your coffee and then do you mind going to take them off for me?"

"Of course, that's what we agreed."

He downed his coffee in one gulp and looked over at her expectantly.

She giggled. "As I come out stand up and meet me in the passage and I will pass them to you."

He nodded his understanding. She stood and picked up her bag.

When she walked into the Ladies room, she was glad that the toilet stalls were floor to ceiling. She went in, lifted her dress and slipped them off. She didn't want to take too long; he wanted them warm. She fished the floral pair from her handbag and slipped them on. She folded the worn pair and cupped them discreetly in her hand. When she opened the door, William stood and walked over to her. As they passed in the narrow corridor, she slipped them into his hand and kept walking to the table.

Time seemed to slow down, and he seemed to be taking ages. She was so worried that they were too soiled, and he would not enjoy them. She flushed at the thought of what he could be doing with them. Eventually she heard the Men's room door open and he came striding out with a huge grin on his face, and she breathed a sign of relief. It was obvious that he was happy with her offering.

"That's got to be the most erotic thing I have ever experienced!" He said as he sat down opposite her. "How long did you wear them for?"

"Its been a full day. But I did cum a few times while wearing them."

"Your scent is beautiful. They were much better than the others."

"Did you cum in them?" she asked curiously.

Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
243 Followers