Sara's Panty Business Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, fuck me just like that, its so good," she moaned.

Within minutes his thrusts become quicker and more urgent until with a loud groan his cock twitched and jerked and with a last, hard thrust she felt his cum squirting into her. She was sure he had not cum in ages and loved the full feeling of his cum in her. She held him tight against her, keeping his cum inside her. After a few minutes she felt he had softened completely and reluctantly released her grasp on him and allowed his cock to slip out. Her hand taking its place, making sure their juices didn't pour out onto the couch. She stood awkwardly, her body feeling swollen and tender from the good fucking he had given her.

"I am just going to clean up. I'll be back in a few minutes and we can finish that bottle," she said lightly.

She went to her underwear drawer and found a pair of pale pink boy shorts she had bought the day before. They were a new style for her cream pie buyer and hoped he would like them. She pulled them up and within minutes the gusset was soaked through.

When she got back to the lounge she sat next to Scott and picked up her wine.

Scott glanced down at her pussy, "nice panties, are they new?"

"I found them on sale yesterday" she replied. Concerned that he would be unhappy about her spending money.

"They are great. You should have bought a few more pairs," he answered with a smile.

Finishing their wine, they went back up stairs to bed. As she climbed into bed, he looked over at her.

"Why are you sleeping in your panties, I thought you liked to let your pussy breathe?" he asked.

"I don't want to dirty the linen, you came buckets tonight and its still pouring out of me. I don't want to have to change the bedding tomorrow."

Scott seemed satisfied with her answer and kissed her goodnight before rolling over to sleep.

Chapter 5

The following morning, she woke before Scott and it gave her the opportunity to bag the pink pair and pull on a black pair for the next customer. She was sure that the buyer would love the big load of cum that had soaked into the fabric.

She was making coffee when Scott walked into the kitchen. She reached up to get a cup for him and as she did, her slip lifted, exposing the back of her panties.

"You changed panties?" he asked curiously.

"I had to; they were soaked."

Sara's mind was racing. He was clearly more aware of what panties she was wearing and needed to be more careful. She knew that Scott would not be very happy if he knew what she was up to.

"In fact, they were such a mess I threw them into the washing machine," she didn't want him to go digging in the laundry hamper to find them and they were missing.

Chapter 7

On Monday morning Sara woke in a great mood, they had had the best weekend together for ages. She felt a bit guilty that she would be seeing William later and was uncertain about where her relationship with him would end. She had several pairs to get off to customers and was pleased that her experiment of wearing two pairs a day, had worked.

She took care selecting her clothes for the day and again chose a short skirt. Her first, cautious foray into exhibitionism had turned her on immensely, and the thought of men accidentally seeing her underwear made her pussy throb. She showered and dressed and was soon heading out to meet William.

When she got to the coffee shop he was already waiting at the table, two cups of coffee in front of him. She walked over to the table and sat down.

"Sorry I am a little late, the traffic was a nightmare. I don't normally travel this road so early."

"Don't give it another thought. I got here a bit earlier and have been going through the agency agreement so that we can formalise our arrangement, but before we get down to work, what enticing pair are you wearing today?"

Without saying a word, she shifted her chair over slightly and parted her knees, showing him her white lace panties. She had chosen them because they were almost see-through, and she knew her trimmed hair and slit would be visible to him.

"Wow, those are dam sexy. I suppose you only just put them on so there is no point in asking you to take them off?" he said with a laugh.

"Yes, they have been on for less than an hour. They may be a bit better later, depending on how long we take," she said, winking at him.

"I thought it would be best if we take a look over the contract and if you are happy with it, we can take a drive over to my units so that you can see them before you decide," he said.

He handed the contract over to her and she scanned over it. It was extremely simple and there were no obvious red flags. She picked up the pen and signed without hesitation.

"OK, let's take a drive and take a look at the flats, neither of them is occupied at the moment, we may as well go in one car?"

"That's fine," she said, standing.

They walked over to his truck and he opened the door for her. As she slipped into the car, she couldn't resist being a little careless with her skirt and saw his eyes glance down at panties. She flushed with pleasure.

"I like the view," he said, grinning.

As they drove, Sara looked through her bag to find the ivory pair she had played in over the weekend. She felt a little self-conscious, they were very stained and a complete mess.

"I wore this white pair when I got home on Friday night. They now have both our scents on them," she said.

William looked over at her and saw she had turned in her seat and he had a clear view up her skirt. For the remainder of the drive he watched the road carefully but every few minutes glanced over up her skirt.

When they reached the flats, William came around to open her door for her. She turned to face him and once again spread her legs wide. With the height of the pickup he had a closeup view of her pussy and she saw him brush the bulge in his trousers with his hand.

"We will have some time for a closer look later," she said, her voice becoming more business-like.

Sara was very impressed with the flats and was sure that their location would make them popular. She was also pleased that the furnishings were neat and functional, and cleaning would be relatively simple.

When they had looked over the flats, William took her to the upstairs bedroom to show her the view over the bay. They walked out onto the veranda and stood quietly watching the yachts speeding across the water. She felt William's hand reach around her waist and gently pull her closer to him. She didn't resist and allowed her body to press up against his. She liked the strong muscular feeling of his body against hers. His hand slipped down the small of her back, pausing when he reached the waistband of her panties, and then continuing down, his hand rubbing the smooth fabric covering her ass.

"Do you think they will be ready yet?" he asked quietly

"Nearly." She whispered.

He took her hand and led her back into the room. While she sat down on the edge of the bed, he closed the blinds, leaving enough light to be able to see her clearly. She reached for her bag and retrieved the Ziploc from her handbag. As she opened it, their combined scent wafted up, and she felt her pussy tingle with pleasure.

"Try these and let me know what you think?" she said passing them to him.

She lay back on the bed and spread her legs wide; giving him an unobstructed view. He stepped forward and stood between her knees, taking the panties from her and raising them to his nose.

"Man, these smell great."

Sara could see he had hardened and there was a very large bulge in the front of his trousers. From the size she couldn't wait for him to free his cock.

"Why don't you show me how you enjoy my panties?"

William quickly unbuckled his belt and pulled his trousers and underpants down and dropped them on the floor. With his cock freed it stood proudly up. Sara did a double take when she saw the size of him, his cock was the biggest she had ever seen, significantly bigger than Scott's. He wrapped his hand around the shaft and gently pulled his foreskin back, exposing his engorged head while at the same time he noisily sniffed her dirty panties. As he inhaled, he slowly stroked, she could see a dribble of precum glistening on the tip.

Sara was turned on by him stroking himself that she flipped up her skirt and slipped her hand down the front of her panties, her fingers slipping down her wet slit until they wormed their way into her pussy. When she saw his precum dribbling from the tip she couldn't resist and put her free hand around his, following his slow stroke. She leant forward and extending the tip of her tongue, she licked him clean. William pressed his cock down to her mouth and she willingly opened her mouth and took the head of his cock into her mouth. She could barely fit her lips around him and with some difficulty she took him into her mouth. The smoothness of his head and the taste of his precum had her writhing on the bed, her fingers just seemed like a poor substitute and she wanted his gorgeous cock in her.

"Please, I want you in me," she said, letting his cock slip from her lips

"Are you sure you're ready for that?" he asked quietly.

"Very sure," she said emphatically.

William removed his shirt and helped her to her feet. He took her in his arms and kissed her deeply. Her tongue slipped between his lips and as he pulled her tight, she could feel his cock pressing against her stomach. They broke their embrace and Sara took a step back and undressed until she was naked except for her panties.

"Do you want me to leave them on?" she asked.

"Rather take them off. I want to be able to see all of you."

She slipped her panties off and tossed them onto the pillows. She was sure he would want to enjoy them before she dressed. She lay back on the bed and spread her legs wide, inviting him to take her. William knelt between her legs, ready to do down on her.

"Later," she said quickly, "I want you in me now. Please."

He raised himself back up and taking his cock in hand started to rub her wet slit with his tip. Her pussy was drenched with the mixture of his precum and her juices and the tip started to slide between her lips.

"Go slowly," she panted, "I have never had anything this big in me."

William gently pressed himself into her and she felt her pussy stretching more than she could ever imagine. Initially she felt a burning sensation, but when he saw her wince, he slowly withdrew and paused for a few moments until her pussy could become accustomed to his girth. She felt the pressure increase again and felt him go a little deeper on the next attempt. The pain was becoming less, and the pleasurable sensations were starting to pulse through her. Once again, he withdrew from her and paused for a few seconds. By the third attempt the pain was almost gone and in only felt mildly uncomfortable. She felt him slip back into her and this time he pressed all the way in, her pussy had never felt this full. He kept pressing himself into her until she felt his pubic bone bump against hers. Sara couldn't believe that she had been able to accommodate all of him. He held himself deep in her, his cock not moving, his fingers gently caressing her nipples. Within a few minutes the discomfort passed, and her pleasure started to build.

"Fuck me now. Please fuck me hard," she gasped.

William obliged and withdrew himself from her. As the head of his cock reached her opening, he pushed himself back into her with a quick, firm thrust.

"That's so good, don't stop," Sara groaned.

William released her nipples and reached down and started to massage her clit with his thumb while at the same time thrusting in and out. The skin of her pussy lips stretching outwards each time he withdrew.

"Oh my God, I'm cumming, "she screamed as her body shook with pleasure. "Don't stop, it still feels so good."

He carried on pumping himself in and out in long slow strokes. Sara couldn't believe his staying power; she had never been fucked so hard for so long. His breathing quickened and she could feel his cock twitching inside her and knew that her would soon fill her. With until with a hard thrust he pushed into her pumping his cum into her. She felt every squirt.

They lay still for a few minutes until she felt his cock soften and slip slowly from her, his cum pouring from her and running down her ass cheeks. Although she had never experienced pleasure this good, she couldn't help feeling a little guilty. This was the first time she had cheated on Scott. She quickly pushed the guilty feelings aside as she replayed the feeling of the most satisfying fuck of her life. Despite the pleasure she had felt, her pussy was starting to feel a bit tender and she was sure she would be a bit bruised inside.

When their breathing had returned to normal, they both got reluctantly from the bed. Their clothes were strewn across the room and as Sara bent to retrieve them, she knew he was watching her ass. She enjoyed knowing that he was watching her and bent straight legged, to pick up her shoes, giving him a rear view of her ass and swollen pussy. When she turned, she saw that his cock was starting to swell.

"I don't think I can take it again so soon," she said, "I think I am going to be a bit tender for a few days."

"Don't worry, I am just enjoying the sight of you," he chuckled.

Sara retrieved her panties from the bed and without wiping the remnants of his cum from her pussy lips, pulled them on. Their juices quickly flooding her panties. As she dressed, she looked over to the bed and saw that the blue duvet cover was well and truly stained. She would need to take it home and wash it before the next guests checked in.

Once dressed, she picked up her bag and went to the bathroom to repair her hair and makeup. Seeing herself in the mirror, she realised that it would take more than just a touch up. Her lipstick was smeared, and her lips looked swollen and bruised, her hair a complete mess.

Once she was finished, she went to remove the duvet. "I will take this home and wash it. When are the next guests due?" she asked.

"They should be in early afternoon on Friday, I will send you the current rental schedule as soon as I am home. I think we should try and meet here once a week to check the place over ready for the next guests," he said winking at her.

"If we are going to meet once a week, I suggest you get a few spare duvet covers."

He laughed loudly and she blushed. He took her in his arms and kissed her deeply. She felt his cock pressing against her stomach. She felt a pang of regret that she didn't have the time to enjoy his cock again, but it was probably for the best; her pussy was far too tender.

When Sara got home, she put the duvet cover into the washer and went to the study to check her email. William had sent the schedule through with a foot note.

PS: Please keep that pair for me.

Sara wondered how the panty sales would continue. The fact that he had now fucked her and paid for the panties made her feel a bit like she was prostituting herself. After all he had paid her, and she had fucked him. Even under the guise of buying her worn panties, she had still fucked for money. She decided to discuss it with him on Thursday when they met.

Concerned that when she told Scott her news about the job, he would be in a sufficiently good mood and want to take her to bed, it would be hard to explain the state of her pussy. She headed upstairs to shower and wash away the traces of their sex. She undressed down to her panties and seeing that they were soaked, knew William would love them. She bagged them and hid them at the back of her drawer.

As the warm water ran down her body, she ran her hand down until it cupped her pussy. Her lips were still swollen and sensitive to the touch. The memories of his cock filling her making her aroused once again.

By the time Scott arrived home she was bursting to tell him her good news, her guilt almost completely forgotten.

"I got the job," she blurted without even saying hello.

"That's great news honey," he said, his face lighting up.

To be continued