Sara's Sexual Conditioning Pt. 03

Story Info
Sara is forcefully taken by her dance partner.
4.1k words
4.69
68k
79

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,232 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This is part three of a story that deals with several concepts that some people may find uncomfortable such as: forced pleasure, control over another person, sexual power play, and non-consent. There is no physical abuse, unwanted pain, or violence involved but if you are uncomfortable with the premise of non-consent in a fantasy then please consider reading another story instead of this one. Also remember that in real life, rape and non-consensual sex are wrong. This story is FICTION and does not condone the actions of the characters in real life situations. Again, this is a FANTASY so just have fun reading. -- xoxo Daphne

The winter season was quickly approaching, and for Sara, that meant ballet rehearsals.

Lots of them.

Sara had always been involved with dancing, and, as a performing arts student in college, she took part in several productions. Now, even though her career was in digital marketing, Sara always took part in community ballet and dance companies.

This winter, Sara was dancing for the local company's production of Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker ballet. She always loved doing this particular ballet, because it meant she got to work with Mark.

Mark was tall, slim, and very toned with piercing blue eyes that could make girls melt with one glance. In addition, he was a heck of a dancer, able to be graceful but still very masculine.

Sara particularly loved the duets that she and Mark did together during the ballet. There were so many times that he had his soft hands on her hips or around her waist. She could feel his touch through her thin, form-fitting costume, and it always made her tingle.

Then there were the lifts.

Sara loved to be lifted by Mark. She felt like she was flying with his strong hands supporting her. She got lost in the sensation of being swept away by this strong, handsome, artistic man.

Whenever they made eye contact, Sara would always give Mark a slight smile while trying to communicate with her pleading blue eyes just how much she wanted to be more than friends.

Sara hadn't told Doctor Boone about Mark, and she certainly didn't tell Mark about her rape fantasies or her sexual conditioning. It was just too risky. She did, however, promise herself that she would tell Mark how she felt about him, and opening night was as good a time as any.

Sara had agreed to meet Mark at the theatre earlier that afternoon to go over a few last minute details of their routines. Sara was in the rehearsal studio room tying her ballet shoes. The winter theme of the program meant that Sara was dressed in mostly white, her outfit perfectly designed to accentuate her feminine features. The top was shimmery white satin with a light blue and silver sequin design on the front that resembled snowflakes. Her arms were bare except for the thin straps on her shoulders. The tutu was also white with light blue and silver trim, and her shapely dancer's legs looked amazing in her smooth white hose. Her shimmery white ballet slippers completed the costume and made Sara look as pure as the winter snow.

As Mark approached the door to the studio, he saw Sara perched on a desk in her full costume lacing up her ballet shoes. Her legs looked unbelievably sexy in the all white hose and short tutu which revealed her toned dancer's legs all the way up to her cute rear.

Mark had not seen Sara in full costume during rehearsals, and the sight of his dance partner in her figure-hugging outfit made him stop in his tracks.

"W-wow..." Mark whispered to himself.

Sara hopped off the desk and walked over to the ballet barre to begin her stretching routine. Mark almost knocked to ask if Sara was ready, but realizing that she didn't see him looking through the small window on the door, he decided to watch discretely.

Sara was facing away from the door and was totally oblivious to Mark's presence outside. Placing her shapely legs one at a time on the barre, Sara leaned over to stretch her gorgeously toned dancer's legs. The position gave Mark a wonderful view of Sara's amazing rear under her tutu as the bottom of her costume rode up her ass. He wanted nothing more right then than to bend Sara over his lap and spank her full firm rear while he listened to her high pitched yelps, her legs giving little kicks in her ballet shoes as she struggled.

Mark put his little fantasy on pause as he saw Sara finish stretching on the barre and lie down on her back. Lifting her legs straight up into a vertical position, Sara spread her legs wide into a full split, grabbing the bottom of her ballet shoes with her hands and pumping her hips in little tiny thrusts to stretch her leg muscles.

"Oh...my...god..." Mark whispered to himself as he watched. Although, Sara was facing away from him, he could see her reflection in the full-length mirror on the wall. There before him, was his gorgeous partner with her legs spread wide, her eyes closed, and her hips pumping the air. The outline of Sara's pussy showed through the thin white fabric, and Mark noticed his cock was as hard as steel. Oh how he wanted to fuck that little pussy of hers.

(KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK)

Mark tapped on the studio entrance. "Sara? You ready?"

"Come in," came a cute voice behind the door.

Sara closed her legs and got up off the floor as Mark opened the door.

Flashing a cute smile, Sara cocked her head to one side and placed her hands on her hips.

"How do I look?" she asked.

Mark walked over to her and placed his hands gently around Sara's waist.

"Like a princess. Are you ready to rehearse?"

Sara looked up at Mark with her gorgeous blue eyes and moistened her soft lips.

"Mark..." Sara spoke timidly. "I...need to tell you something first."

The dance couple were inches from each other. They had been this close many times while dancing, but this was different. Sara's heart was racing, her breasts heaving from her deep breaths.

Now or never.

"I...want..." Sara was almost whispering, her eyes watering. "I...need you to kiss me."

Mark blinked, not sure if he had heard her correctly.

"Sara..."

"Shhh," Sara placed her hand gently on Mark's lips. "Don't say anything...just kiss me...please."

Sara closed her eyes and trembled as Mark leaned in to touch her soft lips with his. The kiss was long, gentle, and loving. Sara felt tingles throughout her entire body as the first kiss melded into the second, and the second quickly became the third...

"Mmmmmm," Sara exhaled with contentment as the two dancers enjoyed the sensuality between them, their bottled up feelings towards each other beginning to escape.

Mark glided his hands up and down Sara's beautiful curves, the thin satin material of her form-fitting costume allowed the young woman to feel her partner's touch more intensely.

"Mark..." Sara's voice trembled as she felt him blow gently into her ear between kisses. "I've wanted you to lovingly hold me in your arms for so long."

"Oh, Sara," Mark replied, kissing his partner more aggressively. "I've always hoped I would someday hear those words from you."

Sara closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around Mark's neck.

"This is so wonderful," Sara thought to herself. "Maybe after the performance tonight, we can drive to the lake and look at the stars together..."

Sara's innocent mind didn't allow her to recognize it, but Mark's intentions were much more immediate.

Reaching behind Sara's right knee, Mark lifted her gorgeously toned dancer's leg up high and placed her ankle onto the ballet barre.

"I've wanted this for a long time, Sara," Mark whispered between kisses, "and now I know you want me to give this to you."

"Mark..." the alarm went off in Sara's head when she felt him place his hand on her raised leg and begin gliding it up her inner thigh, moving ever closer to her innocent pussy.

This was all moving too fast.

"Mark, what are you doing?" Sara went from holding Mark to trying to push him away.

The strong masculine dancer held Sara firm with one arm while his other hand disappeared under the young woman's tutu. Moving between her legs in search of Sara's most intimate area, Mark's talented fingers quickly found her pussy and began stroking her through the fabric.

"OH!!!" Sara gave a high-pitched yelp as Mark reached around with his arm and grabbed Sara's firm ass while his other hand continued its stroking of her young pussy.

"Mark, no!!!" Sara struggled to get away.

It was too late.

Sara's conditioning had been activated.

Immediately, Sara's clit was erect and quadrupled in sensitivity. Her nipples became extremely firm and began showing themselves through the thin satin fabric of her top.

Mark glanced down at Sara's breasts.

"Oh no!" Sara thought to herself, "he can see how hard my nipples are."

Continuing to methodically stroke Sara's pussy through her outfit, Mark locked his gaze on his partner as if he were a wild animal that had just cornered its mate.

Sara's timid blue eyes looked up submissively at his, recognizing this man's dominance over her.

Mark smiled slightly, noticing Sara trying to control her nervous breathing so that her breasts wouldn't rise and fall so tantalizingly, her nipples saying hello to the world.

"OH!!!" Sara gasped as she felt Mark slip his hand into her costume.

"No, please...please don't touch me there..." Sara whimpered as she felt his fingers parting the lips of her smooth quivering pussy.

"AH!!!!" Sara jumped as Mark's experienced hand found her over-sensitive pleasure nub and began stroking it again and again.

"OH!!! OH!!!! OH!!!!!" Sara cried out as each touch sent a mini-orgasm jolting through her, the dancer's beautiful body giving little involuntary jumps as each stroke of her clitoris felt like an intense bolt of pleasure.

Mark could actually feel Sara's clitoris throbbing as he stroked it, and Sara trembled in his arms with every torturous touch.

"OH!!! OH!!!! OHGOD!!!!! OHHHHH!!!!!!" Sara's beautiful childlike voice gave little high-pitched yelps of delight as the most sensitive place on her body was continuously on a hair trigger.

"OH!!! Mark! No! OH NO!!!! Please don't!" Sara panicked as she felt Mark glide one of the straps of her costume down off of her now bare shoulder.

"Ohmygod!" Sara screamed in her mind. "He's going to rape me!"

"Mark, stop! OH!!!!!" Sara's perky breasts spilled out of her outfit as Mark lowered the other shoulder strap and tugged her top down to her waist.

Sara's breasts were as perfect as Mark had imagined. Seeing those wonderful mounds in their full glory with Sara's nipples as erect as her clit, overpowered Mark's sense of decency and unleashed his primal urge to fuck her.

"Please, Mark!" Sara begged with her eyes as her partner lifted her by the waist off of the barre and forced her up against the wall. Sara had been lifted by Mark many times during practices and performances. This was different though...this wasn't the artistic lift of a ballet dancer, it was an indication of dominance as Mark positioned his partner to suit his needs.

His need to fuck her.

Mark took Sara's leg and placed her ankle on his left shoulder, spreading Sara's flexible legs wide into a standing split to get better access to her pussy.

"Don't fight it, Sara," Mark said taking her by the wrists and holding them against the wall above her head. "You know you want this."

Sara did want this, but not here...not this soon, and certainly not this rough. She realized though, that she wasn't going to get a choice. He was taking her, with or without her permission.

Sara shivered in pleasure. Just the thought of being raped by this gorgeous man as he held her down, his primal urges overpowering his reason, was so intense it began to overwhelm Sara's better judgment and weaken her resolve.

"Ohmygod!" Sara thought to herself. "Do I really want him to do this to me?"

Sara noticed the bulge in Mark's outfit, and knew that she was about to be violated by that cock. It was going inside her whether she wanted it or not. Even worse, Sara remembered that once that cock entered her pussy, her conditioning would cause her to remain unbelievably horny until he came inside her. She'd have to stop this now.

"Please, please don't fuck me." Sara's voice trembled as she watched Mark pull his shaft out of his costume.

Without answering, Mark moved the material covering Sara's pussy to one side, revealing her innocence for him to take.

"Please! Mark, don't rape me! Please!"

Mark found it interesting that as he began lining his cock up against Sara's pussy, she had kept her arms above her head as if he were still holding them down.

"She DOES want this," Mark thought to himself. "Even if it's only her subconscious that knows it."

"Ohgod!! No!!!" Sara closed her eyes as she felt the head of his cock push into the entrance of her love canal.

"Oh no!!! It's too late!" Sara gasped as the walls of her young wet pussy parted to accept the large shaft that was tunneling inside her.

"AAHH!!!!!!" Sara cried out, her eyes going wide as she felt every inch of Mark's rock hard cock entering her most intimate opening. The invasive tool filled the young dancer's pussy completely, forcing it to stretch and expand to accommodate his impressive size.

The moment Mark's cock came to rest fully inside Sara's depths, her entire body was overcome by waves and waves of unrelenting desire.

It was a desire to be fucked.

A desire to be raped.

Mark placed his hands over Sara's wrists again, looking into her gorgeous blue eyes as he began fucking her pussy slowly with long deep strokes.

"OHGOD!!!! MARK!!! NO!!!!! MMMMMMM!!!!!" Sara's cries were interrupted as Mark kissed her hard.

"MMMMMM!!!!! MMMMMMMM!!!!!!" Sara's beautiful blue eyes opened wide as she felt his cock plowing deep into her cunt...further inside her than she had ever thought possible.

It felt amazing. This gorgeous man was inside her, using her body to satisfy his primal lust. Sara was being fucked into submission. Her pussy was being taken without permission, and it...felt...so...fucking...good.

Mark's thrusts pounded Sara so hard that her entire body lifted a few inches off the floor with each stroke.

"UHHH!!! UHHHH!!!! UHHHHH!!!!!" Sara tossed her head back and cried out at the ceiling as each massive thrust of Mark's cock went deeper and deeper into her treasures. The fabric of Sara's tutu made a swishing sound with each intense penetration, and her breasts slammed up and down with every violation of her pussy.

"OH FUCK!!! YES THERE!!!! THERE!!!!! FUCK!!!" Sara screamed as her massively oversensitive g-spot was stroked over and over again by Mark's thick shaft.

"Wait..." Mark thought to himself. "Did she just say 'yes'?"

"OHGOD!!! OHGOD!!!!! MARK STOP!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! OHGOD!!!!!!"

"I'm not stopping," Mark replied as his cock did amazing things to Sara's pussy, "you want this."

Sara gasped for every word as she fought for control of her own body. Control she no longer had.

"I...OOOHHHH...DON'T...WANT...AAAHHHH...THIS...OHHHGOD!!!!!"

Mark pounded Sara's cunt with unbelievable force, pulling high-pitched squeals of immense pleasure out of her with every plunge of his manhood.

"Then why are you enjoying it so much?" Mark asked, continuing his all out assault on his dance partner's pussy.

"OOOHHHH!!!!!" Sara cried out as another massive wave of pleasure rocked the young woman to her core. She WAS enjoying it. Doctor Boone had conditioned her to enjoy it, and with every protest, Sara's pleasure grew stronger.

"NOOOOO," Sara screamed as she was being violated. Her gorgeous body had become an object to be used and fucked. There were no feelings of shame or embarrassment, only forced pleasure.

Pleasure at being taken against her will.

Pleasure from being raped.

"I...can't...believe...this...is...happening...OHGOD!!!" Sara breathlessly forced each word out as her back hit the wall to which she was being pinned down.

Pinned with her arms above her head...just like in Doctor Boone's office...just like back in college...

Was there some part of Sara's subconscious that wanted to relive that experience?

Mark's voice brought Sara back to the present.

"All right you twisted little girl," Mark said pulling out of Sara's pussy, grabbing her hair, and tossing her to the floor as he knelt down behind her. "I'll show you that this is really happening."

"OH!" Sara gasped when she felt Mark's firm hands take hold of her gorgeously toned legs.

Mark's strong arms spread Sara's legs wide into a full split on the smooth surface, her flexible body easy to manipulate into whatever position he wanted her. Sara's tutu bunched up between her hips and the floor, lifting her ass and pussy several inches. It gave Mark the perfect angle to fuck her.

Sara didn't resist. She knew she couldn't prevent her pussy being invaded again by his staff.

"Watch yourself," Mark grabbed Sara by her hair and forced her to look at the full-length mirror on the wall in front of them. "Watch yourself getting fucked."

"Ohgod no..." Sara gasped as she felt Mark's cock press against her pussy lips again.

In one quick hard thrust, Mark violated Sara's pussy a second time as the entire length of his shaft disappeared into her warm wet depths.

"OH!!!!!" Sara's eyes went wide, her mouth open in a scream with no sound, as she felt her partner's rod infiltrate her all at once. Moments later, her eyes glazed over in pleasure when he started slowly fucking her again.

"Ohhhhhh...mygod...not again..." Sara panted as she stared at her reflection in the mirror, essentially watching herself being raped as Mark pumped his cock into his dance partner's wet pussy.

It was almost surreal for Sara to see herself being fucked from behind, her perky breasts hanging down, her nipples erect, and her hair being pulled, forcing her to watch as she was being defiled.

"Oh! OH!! OHHH!!!! OHHH!!!!!" Sara cried out in pleasure each time he slammed into her.

(SMACK)

"OH!" Sara yelped as Mark's hand came down hard on his partner's ass.

"Ohgod! How is this happening?" Sara thought to herself as her body was pounded by Mark's hard, deep thrusts.

(SMACK)

"OH!!!" Another high-pitched yelp from Sara as her ass was spanked again, her breasts bouncing beautifully every time her partner's cock slammed into her.

Then Mark noticed Sara's entire body begin to shake uncontrollably.

"OHGOD I'M COMING!!! OHHHHH I'M FUCKING COMING!!!" Sara cried out, her gorgeous body locking in tension as a massive wave of orgasm overwhelmed her.

"AAAHHHHH!!!!!" Sara screamed as she felt Mark's cock slide across her overly sensitive g-spot again and again, each time sending Sara into another climax.

"YES THERE!!! OHGODYES!!!! THERE!!!!!" Sara tried desperately to survive the onslaught of pleasure, her g-spot so sensitive that every stroke across it made her cry out with an agony of orgasmic bliss.

"Oh fuck, Sara!" Mark commented as he pounded into her with increasing speed. "This pussy is unbelievable."

Sara was hanging on for dear life as Mark fucked her pussy, holding onto Sara's tussled hair as he forced her to watch her own rape.

"AAAHHHH!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!!" Sara's words became an incoherent mixture of yelps, moans, and cries as her pussy was being defiled by this man's shaft.

Mark could feel Sara's pussy muscles contracting around his cock, her body trying to hold his member inside her until he delivered his load into her depths.

Sara could feel Mark's body lock in tension as his cock seemed to double in size, preparing to explode inside her.

"OHGOD!!!" Sara's eyes went wide as she realized what was about to happen. "MARK...PLEASE...DON'T...COME...IN...SIDE...MEEEE!!!!!"

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,232 Followers
12