Sara's Sexual Conditioning Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,245 Followers

Ignoring his partner's pleas, Mark gently placed one of his hands over Sara's nose and mouth.

"MMMMMM!!!!!!!" Sara screamed when she felt her breathing being stifled, the massive cock pounding into her so hard that Sara's hips lifted off the floor with every thrust and then slammed back down into her full split again. Her soft ballet shoes slid on the smooth floor, preventing Sara from using her legs to maneuver out of her obscene fucking position.

"MMMMM!!!!! MMMMM!!!!!" Sara struggled in desperation as she began to feel lightheaded from the lack of oxygen, her entire body convulsing as another powerful orgasm hit.

"Oh fuck yes, Sara!" Mark gasped as he felt his dance partner's pussy clinch down hard on his cock from all directions.

"MMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Sara screamed as she felt Mark's cock explode inside her, firing massive amounts of liquid into her cunt. Sara's pussy responded, her own fluids splashing onto the floor below them.

Interestingly, Sara continued to watch herself in the mirror as she was being filled...struggling to breathe...her cunt defiled...her body raped. There were no feelings of shame, only unbelievably intense forced pleasure at being taken against her will.

"OOOHHHHH!!!!!" Sara gasped for air as Mark uncovered her mouth, allowing her to breathe, just seconds before she would have lost consciousness.

"Yes..." Mark said softly, his hard thrusts turning into slow strokes inside Sara's defiled pussy. The young girl's hips began pumping in time with Mark's now empty cock as each stroke inside her became more gentle.

"Good girl, good girl, Sara." Mark went from pulling on Sara's hair to stroking it lovingly.

Still holding her splits, Sara leaned forward and rested her upper body on the floor, placing her hands in front of her. The cold surface felt so soothing on her nipples as her breasts squished into the smooth surface.

"Ooooooohhhhh ggooooooooddd..." Sara moaned, too exhausted to move. Her body's arousal level and heightened sensitivity to pleasure returned slowly to normal now that Mark had come inside her. Doctor Boone's conditioning had worked perfectly from start to finish.

"Oooohhhhh..." Sara whimpered as she felt the cock that had just raped her slowly pull out of her now well-fucked pussy. She could feel Mark's liquid inside her, a sense of warmth and fullness spreading through her entire body.

Mark moved around in front of his dance partner and began caressing her face with his soft hand.

"There there, Sara," Mark stroked her tussled hair gently.

Sara lifted her head weakly, her perfect blue eyes welling up as she looked at the man who had just come inside her.

"I...can't believe you just...did that to me..."

"Are you angry?" Mark asked.

Sara's eyes were watery. "Yes."

"Did it feel good being taken against your will?"

Sara's voice was much softer now.

"Yes," she confessed.

"I could tell," Mark said, standing up and adjusting his outfit.

Sara looked up submissively with her beautiful blue eyes.

"What do we do now?" Her voice was quivering.

"You're a hot mess, Sara," Mark commented dryly as he headed for the exit. "You should probably get yourself ready for the performance."

Mark walked out the door, closing it behind him.

Still recovering from her ordeal, Sara looked at herself in the mirror, barely recognizing the woman staring back at her. Her perfect legs had been holding a split for so long, she knew getting out of that position was going to be uncomfortable. Her silky hair was a tussled mess, and her beautiful costume was pushed down to her waist, exposing her marvelous tits.

Most of all, Sara's pussy had been fucked...violated against her will. She had been raped and had felt unbelievable pleasure while it was happening to her. It was just like the experience she had back in college. As she felt her pussy being invaded by a man's cock thrusting into her, Sara realized just how amazing it felt to be totally helpless while a man raped her. The difference was that this time, thanks to Doctor Boone, there were no feelings of guilt or shame, only sexual submission, a wonderful loss of control, and unbelievable forced pleasure.

As Sara slowly gained the energy to move, she thought what it would feel like tonight to dance with the man who had just raped her pussy. How would it feel when Mark lifted her into the air knowing that his liquid was deep inside her? What would she think when he looked into her eyes knowing that she had been fucked by him just a few hours earlier?

Most of all, what will he think of her when she asks him to do it again?

***

A lot of time went into writing this chapter, so if you enjoyed it, please give it some stars. Have fun reading my other stories as well, and I hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others. -- xoxo Daphne.

12