Sara's Sexual Conditioning Pt. 04

Story Info
Sara's college lecture leads to being taken...twice.
6.6k words
4.76
54.5k
54

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,239 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This is part four of a story that deals with several concepts that some people may find uncomfortable such as: forced pleasure, control over another person, sexual power play, and non-consent. There is no physical abuse, unwanted pain, or violence involved but if you are uncomfortable with the premise of non-consent in a fantasy then please consider reading another story instead of this one. Also remember that in real life, rape and non-consensual sex are wrong. This story is FICTION and does not condone the actions of the characters in real life situations. Again, this is a FANTASY so just have fun reading. -- xoxo Daphne

(click)

Sara felt her right wrist being locked into manacles above her head.

"Ohgod! No please!"

The room was so dimly lit that she couldn't even tell who was chaining her up.

(click)

Sara waited helplessly as her left wrist was now also secured in restraints.

"Please, no! Don't do this to me!"

Completely powerless to prevent what was getting ready to happen, Sara's eyes went wide as a ball gag was being placed around her mouth from someone behind her.

"MMMMMM!!!!!" Sara struggled uselessly, shaking her head 'no' as her lovely child-like voice was muffled.

"MMMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Sara screamed through her gag as a soft cloth was placed around her head, covering those gorgeous blue eyes.

"Ohgod, no!" Sara's mind cried out. "I'm going to be raped! Please, not again!"

Before she finished her thought, Sara felt several pairs of soft hands begin to touch her body all over.

"Ohmygod!" Sara yanked on the manacle chains in a futile attempt to break free. She couldn't see who was molesting her, or how many people were there, but she could definitely feel their hands roaming all over her clothes, undoing a button, pulling down a zipper, tugging her skirt, unhooking her bra.

"No, oh please no," Sara whimpered to herself as she was being stripped, her clothes discarded as the roaming hands caressed her gorgeous trembling body.

As she felt her soft lace panties slide down her legs and disappear, Sara could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter in anticipation of what she knew was coming.

"No," Sara struggled as the soft unknown hands began to explore her most intimate places. "This can't be happening."

Sara shivered as roaming hands reached around from behind her back and took hold of her perky tits, massaging them while gently pinching her sensitive erect nipples.

"MMMMMMM!!!!!" Sara squealed as she felt another hand glide between her legs and begin stroking her clit in small circular motions.

Sara's little pleasure nub was throbbing with desire for attention, sensitive to the slightest touch, and right now, some unknown person was torturing it with every tiny circular movement of his...or her...fingertips. Who was touching the most intimate part of her body? How many other people were there watching? How far was this going to go?

Then, two pairs of hands each took one of Sara's ankles and spread her toned dancer's legs as wide as they would go, holding them apart in a full split, suspending the young lady in mid-air with her arms chained above her head.

"Ohmygod..." Sara's mind raced with thoughts of what these unknown people were going to do to her, the circular motions on her clit a constant reminder that she was being sexually defeated. Restrained with her legs held wide open, Sara's pussy was completely on display, and vulnerable. She shivered as another unknown person parted Sara's labia and slid two fingers inside her pussy.

"MMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Sara screamed through her gag as the fingers inside her began to jackhammer her young wet pussy, all while her clit was still being relentlessly tortured.

"MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!" The sound of Sara's muffled screams nearly drowned out the squelching noises from her soaked cunt.

"MMMMM!!!!!!!! MMMMM!!!!!!!!! MMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!" It was too much for the young dancer. Sara could feel the walls of her pussy contracting as a series of rolling orgasms began to overtake her. She felt the liquid desperately trying to escape her twitching and trembling body.

"OOOHHHHHH!!!!! FFFUUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!!!!!" Sara's muffled voice screamed as she came hard, her pussy exploding with liquid that squirted everywhere.

With her legs being held wide open in a split position, and her wrists in manacles above her head, Sara's pussy was completely available to anyone who wanted to rape her...and that thought turned her on more than anything else.

"Ohmygod! No...please no!" Sara's mind raced as she felt a pair of hands take hold of her hips and guide her soaked pussy towards something that felt very, very hard.

"Ohgod, this is it!" Sara panicked as she felt what could only be the tip of a massive, rock hard cock touching the entrance to her love canal.

"OH NO! HE'S RAPING MEEEEEEE..." The swollen lips of Sara's young pussy opened beautifully as the entire length of the large cock slid perfectly into her. Sara's depths welcomed the eager shaft that was going to defile her. The wetness of Sara's cunt was going to make her easy to fuck, and as she felt the unknown man begin to thrust back and forth into her, she realized that her latest rape had just begun...

...and that was when Sara woke up.

Bolting upright in her bed, Sara's breasts rose and fell with her deep breathing as the image in her mind began to fade.

The young woman placed her hand on her forehead.

"Mygod, that was intense," she said to no one in particular, looking around her bedroom to reassure herself of where she was.

"I wonder what Doctor Boone would say to me about having a dream like that..."

Noticing the time, Sara got out from under the soft silk sheets of her bed and headed for the shower, trying to clear her mind for the lecture she was scheduled to do today.

The local university occasionally asked Sara to guest lecture their digital marketing and web design classes. It was something Sara really enjoyed doing and was flattered when her supervisor selected her.

Angie was a great person to work for at the company. She was assertive, confident, and a lot of fun to be around. Sara's working relationship with Angie was fairly casual, and the two of them would have lunch or coffee together often...sometimes a glass of wine after a long week.

Not to mention, Angie was beautiful. With long, fiery red hair that curled naturally, lovely blue eyes, and a gorgeous smile, she was a knockout. Heads literally turned when she walked by.

Angie had always shown confidence in her employee, and Sara didn't ever want to disappoint her.

The sound of the shower being turned on brought Sara back to where she was.

"Come on girl," Sara reminded herself as she got into the shower. "I need to focus on this university presentation."

As the warm water of the shower cascaded over Sara's beautiful body however, her thoughts kept going back to the intense dream she had just experienced.

"Why am I having dreams about being raped?" Sara questioned in her mind.

It was more than that though.

"Why am I getting so turned on at the thought of being raped?"

Sara didn't realize it, but her right hand had subconsciously moved between her legs. Her mind began replaying the dream in her thoughts...the restraints, the ball gag, the blindfold...

...the helplessness...

Sara thought about all of those unknown hands stripping her, caressing her, violating her.

She couldn't stop herself.

Parting the soft lips of her young pussy, Sara found her clit and began stroking it in tiny little circles.

"Um!" Sara gasped in pleasure, gently biting her lower lip in tension as she masturbated herself.

"Ohgod...this...is...so...wrong..." Sara tossed her head back in tension, thrusting her gorgeous perky tits out as water cascaded over her sensitive, erect nipples.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Sara gave adorably cute yelps with each circular movement on her pleasure nub. She leaned up against the side of the shower stall for balance, her hips beginning to give little tiny pumps as if she had just switched on a motor.

Her mind went instantly to the climax of the dream. Her arms restrained above her head, her legs being spread wide, and her pussy being raped by an unknown cock.

"Fuck me..." Sara whispered out loud, lost in her fantasies. "Ohgod fuck me..."

Sara's hand went into overdrive, wanking her clit at full speed as her other hand thrust two fingers into her pussy and finger blasted her own g-spot.

"OHGOD!!! FUCK ME!!!! FUCK MEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

Sara squealed with orgasmic bliss as she came hard, liquid squirting from her cunt.

"OHGOD!!!! OHGOD!!!! OHGOD!!!!!" Sara didn't let up, frigging her clit and her g-spot at the same time...just as the two unknown hands in her dream had done.

"OOOHHHH!!!!!!" Sara squealed in pleasure as a second, more powerful orgasm hit. Her legs involuntarily squeezed together, her pussy muscles contracting as more liquid squirted from her depths.

"OH FUCK YES!!!! RAPE ME!!!! OHGOD RAPE ME!!!!"

A massive orgasmic wave of pleasure crashed down on Sara, ripples spreading rapidly through her entire body as the dancer's young pussy seemed to suckle on her own fingers.

"OOOHHH!!!! OOOHHHH!!!!! AAAHHHH!!!!" Sara's entire body began shaking as the second orgasm had its way with her, the high-pitched cries of release practically going ultrasonic before she finally collapsed.

Exhausted, Sara stopped her self-pleasuring torture and leaned against the side of the shower.

"Ohmygod..." Sara panted over and over, trying to catch her breath while letting the warm shower water soothe her for several minutes.

As the orgasmic haze began to fade, Sara began to wonder what had just happened to make her come so hard...twice.

"Before being conditioned by Doctor Boone," Sara thought to herself, "those were two of the most intense orgasms I've had since...well since I was raped in college."

Sara continued to ponder as she showered.

"Those orgasms I just had weren't part of my conditioning...I gave them to myself. Why were they so strong?"

Was it the intensity of the dream?

"I've had rape fantasies before, but I've never had a dream where I was actually being raped."

What did it all mean?

Sara caught herself gently stroking her clit once again.

"Stop it Sara," she actually said out loud to herself. "You're going to be late for your lecture."

Sara took the shower head by the handle and pulled it out of its holster, rinsing herself with the gentle warm water.

"Ummm," she sighed and laid her head back as she guided the shower head between her legs, the water making her pussy tingle again.

Gently biting her lip in tension, Sara's mind went back into her dream...

...her dream of being raped...

In desperation, Sara quickly changed the setting on the shower head to water jets.

"Screw it," Sara said to herself, "I'll be late."

Sara held the shower head between her legs, the pressure of the water jets hitting directly on her clit.

"OH FUCK!!!!" Sara began screaming immediately, her body trembling as it prepared for another mind-blowing orgasm.

***

"I'm here! I'm here!" Sara rushed into the lecture room at the university just as the clock hit 9:01am. The full room of students smiled politely at their guest lecturer's last minute arrival. Sara's professional clothes and laptop bag coupled with her frantic entrance and high-pitched voice were both funny and adorably cute.

Little did the students know that she had spent the past hour making herself come screaming over and over.

Sara had gone with the classy all-black look with a lovely blouse, skirt, and high heels. She chose her black-framed glasses as well and it really made her lovely blue eyes and sandy blonde hair stand out.

"Okay," Sara tried to appear as professional as possible as she set up her laptop. "Thank you for having me today. Let's talk about digital marketing strategies."

Sara's dance background had made her a great presenter. Her posture and poise were the result of a lot of training, and her stage presence was very confident as she went through her lecture.

Throughout the presentation, however, Sara couldn't help but notice one of the college students staring at her much more than at his notes. He had to be around 20 years old, with dark hair and deep brown eyes that seemed almost hypnotic. His clothes were trendy but artistic...almost Bohemian. Back in college, he was just the type of guy Sara would have gone for...quiet and slightly mysterious. Now, with several years distance between them, Sara simply saw the student as cute and barely out of high school.

What Sara did notice, however, was how vulnerable she felt. She knew he was undressing her with his hypnotic eyes. She knew he hadn't paid attention to a word of her presentation because he was too busy fucking her in his mind. Once or twice during the presentation, Sara's eyes locked on his and she actually lost track of where she was in her lecture, something that made the student smile to himself.

Maybe it was the dream she had just experienced, or maybe she was still horny from masturbating so much in the shower, but Sara's naughty side decided to seize some control over the situation and show this little college kid how way out of his league she was.

Taking the remote to her slide presentation and walking around to the front of the faculty desk, Sara hopped onto the table and perched there, crossing her toned dancer's legs directly in front of the student. Sara's little knee-length skirt rode up and exposed her gorgeous thighs as her legs dangled several inches above the floor. She even gave a cute little hair flip, flashing a smile in the student's direction.

The student knew EXACTLY what Sara was doing. His eyes ran up and down over her entire figure as she straightened her posture, her arched back presenting her breasts for him to admire.

Sara continued her presentation, gently bouncing her right leg on her left as she talked. She knew she was driving the student insane, and Sara realized the she was rather enjoying it.

REALLY enjoying it.

Sara discovered that her bouncing was causing her thighs to squeeze together and put pressure on her pussy muscles.

"Oooooo," Sara thought to herself as she shifted her hips, "if I could find just the right spot...OH!!! YES!!! There it is!"

Sara's voice cracked mid-sentence as she found the exact way to put pressure on her clit.

"Ohgod yes! That's it right there!!!" Sara cried out in her mind as she began bouncing her leg faster, her beautiful blue eyes beginning to glaze over.

Sara continued her presentation as she discretely masturbated herself in front of the class, her voice now beginning to get a little shaky as the wonderful little jolts of pleasure spread throughout her body.

The student smiled knowingly, watching as the hot-as-fuck guest speaker was perched on the desk in a short skirt quietly pleasuring herself directly in front of him.

In between sentences, Sara caught his stare, and gave the student a flirty wink to let him know that SHE knew he had discovered what she was doing.

Faster and faster Sara bounced her leg, making the pressure on her clit come and go more rapidly as she wanked herself to the brink of orgasm.

"Don't squirt, Sara," she thought to herself as she felt her pussy contracting. "Ohgod, please don't squirt."

The student realized what was happening and quickly thought of a complicated question to ask, taking the attention off of Sara so she could quietly orgasm while he talked.

"Oh fuck! I'm coming!!!" Sara cried out in her mind.

Immediately, Sara's entire body began to shake as orgasm took her. Shivers of pleasure went up and down her spine as she tried to hold it in without screaming in ecstasy.

Finally, the waves of Sara's wonderful private orgasm subsided. Realizing that she didn't hear the question from the student, Sara looked at the clock.

"Oh my goodness, we're out of time. Sorry I can't get to your question."

Sara decided to give a final tease to the student. With one hand she lowered her black-rimmed glasses a few inches and peered at the student over the frames.

"Thank you for allowing me to...come," Sara said in her most breathy voice, "...have a lovely afternoon everyone."

The student actually shivered, and Sara smiled cutely as the rest of the class politely applauded her lecture.

Uncrossing her legs and hopping off of the desk, Sara walked back around to her laptop and began breaking down her presentation, her black high heels clicking on the hard classroom floor.

Students began filing out of the room...all except one.

Sara zipped up her laptop bag and whipped around in time to see the student she had been teasing standing a few feet away.

"Oh..." Sara stuttered, caught off guard, "hi...um..."

"Aiden," he finished her sentence.

Sara took a deep breath. "Aiden, look...I'm really sorry...but I shouldn't have led you on like that."

Aiden shrugged. "I didn't mind, and you seemed to be enjoying yourself."

Sara blushed. "I REALLY shouldn't have though, it was very unprofessional of me."

Aiden took a step towards Sara. "That's why I enjoyed it so much."

"Aiden..." Sara said, taking a cautious step backwards as she began to sense trouble, "I don't even know you."

"No, but I know you," Aiden said with confidence.

Sara froze. "What do you mean by that?"

"Or rather, I know all about you," Aiden corrected himself. "Look, I'll show you."

Aiden led Sara into an adjacent room, closing the door behind them. It was a small computer lab, the only door being the one they came through. The overhead lights were off, and there were no windows, meaning that the back half of the room was completely dark and the only light in the room came from the soft glow of the various computer monitors near the door.

Aiden went over to one of the screens and began typing. Sara looked curiously over his shoulder as he seemed to be bypassing several firewalls and logging into various networks.

"Wait a minute," Sara said as she saw something she recognized. "That's my therapist's website."

"Yes," Aiden confirmed, "I'm actually doing an internship in Doctor Boone's office."

Aiden gained access to a few more folders and opened a protected file.

"Now, Sara," he stood up and gestured for the young woman to take his seat, "have a look at this."

Sara sat down and began reading.

"Ohmygod!" Sara's mouth fell open. "This is my confidential file from Doctor Boone's office! How did you get access to that?!?"

"I told you," Aiden explained to a stunned Sara, "I intern with Doctor Boone. He may be a great therapist but he's an idiot when it comes to creating passwords on patient files...as if "sara123" would be hard to guess. I knew you were coming here to lecture, so I did a little research on you...and why you have been seeing Dr. Boone."

Sara stood up, furious. "You have no right to know what is in that file!"

"You're right," Aiden admitted, "but since I HAVE read it, I don't see why I shouldn't take full advantage of the information."

"Oh no you don't," Sara said backing away slowly, her high heels clicking softly with each step.

"Don't try to deny it, Sara," Aiden said with confidence, "we know that deep down, you want what we're going to do to you, and we know you've been conditioned by Doctor Boone to enjoy it."

"Ohgod, is he going to try to rape me?!?" Sara panicked in her mind, and then she realized what Aiden had just said.

"We?" Sara asked hesitantly.

The first moment Sara realized there was a third person hiding in the dark corner of the room was when she felt a hand suddenly cover her mouth.

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,239 Followers
12