Sara's Sexual Conditioning Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,247 Followers

"MMMM!!!! MMMMM!!!!!" Sara gave a muffled scream. Quickly, the unknown man pinned Sara's arms behind her back, holding them in place by sliding his entire arm through the gap between Sara's back and her elbows.

"MMMMMMM!!!!!" Sara struggled with all the strength she could manage, but his hold was just too strong for her.

"Sara," Aiden explained, "meet my friend, Lucas."

Sara continued to struggle, her muffled screams and high heels clicking on the floor were the only other sounds in the room.

"Now," said Aiden walking slowly towards Sara, "according to your file, all I have to do to activate your sexual conditioning is to grope you without your permission."

"MMMMM!!!!! MMMMMM!!!!!" Sara shook her head no as Aiden grabbed the front of the young woman's top and ripped it apart in one quick motion."

"UM!!!" Sara gave a high-pitched yelp as her firm breasts pushed forward, being held snugly in place by a black lace bra.

"Nice, Sara," Aiden said looking her over. "Shall we go for tits then?"

"MMMMM!!!!" Sara shook her head again as Aiden carefully unhooked the front closure of her bra, unwrapping her like a present as Sara's beautiful perky mounds were released from their confinement.

Sara timidly glanced down at her rack, and then up at Aiden again, her eyes beginning to water.

Lucas could feel Sara's mouth attempting to speak from under his hand.

"I think she's trying to ask something."

Sara nodded.

"What is it, Sara? What are we going to do to you?" Aiden deduced. "Is that what you want to know?"

"Mmm hmm." Sara nodded.

"I thought that was obvious," Aiden replied. "According to your file, you were raped by two guys in college and felt ashamed for enjoying it. Basically, you get off on being raped, so you agreed to be sexually conditioned to enjoy it without feeling shame or guilt."

Sara was afraid of what he was getting ready to say next, and yet she felt her pussy flood itself in anticipation.

"So, we're going to rape you," Aiden said, gently placing his hand under Sara's chin, "...and you're going to come so hard while being taken."

"MMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Sara screamed, shaking her head no again as Aiden firmly took hold of Sara's cute perky breasts with both hands.

"MMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Sara tossed her head back as she felt her sexual conditioning activate. Instantly, the young lady's nipples and clitoris were erect and quadrupled in sensitivity.

Sara's eyes rolled back in her head as Aiden firmly massaged her breasts, giving special attention to her now hard and overly sensitive tits.

Lucas, seeing that Sara was lost in her pleasure, removed his hand from covering the guest speaker's mouth and pushed her little skirt down off of her hips.

"Oh!" Sara gave a girly yelp as she felt her skirt gently fall to the floor, revealing the very sexy black lace panties she had worn today.

"Nooooo," Sara whimpered as she felt Lucas' hands begin to explore her beautiful dancer's body, "please don't do this to meeeee...OOOHHHH!!!!!!."

Sara yiped as she felt Lucas slide his hand into the front of her panties in search of her most sensitive pleasure spot. To tease her more, Lucas began gently blowing into Sara's ear, all while Aiden continued to drive her insane with his hands squeezing and kneading her perky breasts.

When Lucas spread the lips of Sara's labia and touched her overly sensitive clit, her knees buckled.

"OH FUCK!!!!!" Sara threw her head back and cried out at the ceiling as her tormentors relentlessly teased the most intimate places on her gorgeous trembling body.

"Damn Aiden," Lucas said as Sara pouted and whimpered in protest of her forced pleasure, "her clit is literally throbbing!"

"Yeah," Aiden replied, "and her nipples are as hard as drill bits. I'd say she's ready for a good fucking."

Hearing the words snapped Sara back to what was happening.

"No! No please!!!" Sara struggled as Aiden removed what was left of the presenter's top and bra while Lucas placed his hands on Sara's hips and slid her black lace panties down those gorgeous legs of hers.

"Ohgod, this isn't happening..." Sara tried to convince herself she was in another dream as she was stripped.

Now completely naked except for her black heels and black-rimmed glasses, Sara had never looked more desirable...and more vulnerable.

"On the floor, Sara," Aiden ordered.

Sara hesitated.

Lucas grabbed Sara by the hair and shoved her down.

"He said on the floor, bitch."

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Okay!!! Okay!!!" Sara dropped to the ground and looked back over her shoulder.

It was her first good look at Lucas. He seemed about the same age as Aiden, but had a more preppy look, with his sandy blonde hair and dreamy eyes.

"Wow, he's cute," Sara thought to herself.

Then she realized what that meant.

"Dammit," Sara actually said out loud to herself, knowing that because she found him attractive, she would be powerless to stop him from raping her as well.

By the time she had figured it out, both guys had unzipped their trousers.

"Guys, please," Sara begged shamelessly, "please don't fuck me. I don't want to be raped again."

Aiden wasn't having any of it.

"Yes you do," he said placing his rock hard shaft up to Sara's soft lips. "You want it more than anything else in the world. Now suck on this."

"No," Sara's eyes began to water, "please don't make me."

As soon as she said it, she felt a slap across her face.

"Ah!!!!!" Sara yelped. The slap wasn't overly hard, but enough to tell her that he meant business.

"We could leave you right now," Aiden threatened. "Your conditioning would stay activated though, keeping your tits and clit massively sensitive and your entire body on the brink of orgasm 24/7 until we came inside you."

Sara's eyes widened in shock. That was something she had not considered before.

"If that's what you want then say the word and we'll leave right now," Aiden said manipulatively. "Otherwise, get sucking, bitch."

Tears rolling down her cheeks, Sara slowly opened her mouth and enveloped Aiden's cock, looking up at him for approval.

"There's a good girl," Aiden said as he lowered Sara's glasses about an inch so that her misty blue eyes were looking submissively up over the frames into his.

For several minutes, Sara and Aiden had their eyes locked on each other as she bobbed her head back and forth on his shaft, her warm moist mouth being raped by Aiden's cock.

Then...

"MMMMMM!!!!!!!" Sara's eyes went wide as she felt another cock behind her being placed at the entrance to her pussy.

"Ohgod!" Sara cried out in her mind as she felt a very hard member begin tunneling into her pussy. "Lucas is raping me too!!!"

As the walls of Sara's pussy parted to make room for the shaft that was violating her, Sara realized that this was going to be intense. In college, when she had been raped by the two fraternity guys, it was one at a time. She'd never had two cocks inside her simultaneously before.

Sara froze as she felt the cock inside her pussy going slowly deeper and deeper into her cunt.

"MMMMMM!" Sara's eyes went wide as she screamed.

Deeper...

"Ohmygod!!!" she thought to herself, "just how big IS this cock?"

Deeper...

"Oh shit! That's so far inside me!" Sara cried out in her mind as the long thick shaft finally came to rest within her depths.

Tears rolled down Sara's cheeks as she contemplated her fate.

"Mygod, how is my pussy going to survive being raped by this massive shaft?!?"

It was then she realized she hadn't been bobbing her head on Aiden's cock.

"I didn't tell you to stop, cunt," Aiden said grabbing Sara's tussled hair and forcing his dick down the guest presenter's throat.

"MMMMMM!!!!! MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Sara screamed and choked as Aiden fucked her face with deep rapid thrusts.

It was then that Lucas began slamming the full length of his shaft into Sara, pounding her pussy hard from behind.

"MMMM!!! MMMMM!!!! MMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Sara was holding on for dear life as her gorgeous body was being raped from both ends by the two massive cocks inside her.

Yet, as Sara was being violated by two college students she had met only an hour ago, she felt no shame at being forced to fuck against her will.

"Ohhhh, dammit this feels so GOOD!!!!!" Sara cried out in her mind. "Why does it feel so good? Do I want to be raped? Yes!!! Ohgod, it feels amazing!!! I love being forced! I love being taken!! OH FUCK YES!!! RAPE ME!!!!!"

The orgasmic fireworks exploded as Sara came hard, her pussy beginning to squirt as the pounding continued.

"MMMMMMM!!!!! MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Sara's muffled screams turned into high-pitched squeals that coincided with each squirt of her pussy.

"Damn, Sara," Aiden observed, "you're really into this."

"MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!" Sara screamed as she came again.

"Fuck," Lucas said to no one in particular, "I can FEEL her pussy's contractions all around my shaft."

Sara's muffled cries of orgasmic pleasure were soon joined by intense grunts from the two guys fucking her.

Sara could feel both cocks within her depths getting bigger, about to explode.

"MMMMMM!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!" Sara panicked and shook her head no. With all her strength, she tried desperately to break free in order to keep the two students from coming inside her.

"Oh no you don't," Aiden said pulling tighter on Sara's hair, forcing her to continue sucking him off whether she wanted to or not.

Lucas felt Sara's hips buck like a pony trying to throw its rider.

"Stop struggling, cunt," Lucas ordered, bringing his hand down hard to spank Sara's gorgeous ass.

(SMACK)

"UMM!!!" Sara yiped as she felt the slap.

"Here it comes, Sara," Aiden said, pumping his cock into her mouth as fast as he could.

"OHGOD THIS IS IT! THEY'RE GOING TO COME INSIDE ME!" Sara cried out in her mind as she felt the two cocks throbbing within her.

As her hair whipped back and forth, Sara's beautiful blue eyes looked up submissively at Aiden, pleading with him not to do this to her.

However, to her amazement, in the back of her mind she was screaming...

"RAPE ME!!!! OHGODYES!!!!!!! FUCKING RAPE MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

Sara's pussy clinched down on Lucas from all sides as she seemed to take Aiden's member half way down her throat. The two cocks fired immediately into Sara's body over and over, defiling her simultaneously from both ends. Sara took it all, screaming and choking as her pussy gushed everywhere, the overwhelming sensations of her double rape washing away her mind.

Both students pulled out of Sara at the same time, leaving their now fucked guest speaker gasping for air and convulsing from the powerful experience.

"Ohhhhhmmyyggooodd..." Sara panted, still on all fours. "I can't...believe what...you two j-just did to me."

Aiden placed his hand gently under Sara's chin and lifted her head so she could look him in the eyes.

"So," Aiden explained, "according to your file, now that we both just came inside you, Doctor Boone's conditioning allows your arousal level and sensitivity to return to normal."

Tears ran down Sara's cheeks as she nodded. "Yes."

"Well now," Aiden said getting down on the floor at eye level with Sara, "we can't have that, can we?"

Both Aiden and Sara glanced at her breasts which were hanging down beautifully like udders.

"OH!!" Sara yiped in surprise as Aiden placed his hands on Sara's perky mounds and began drawing down firmly on her tits.

"OOHHHH!!! NNOOOOO!!!!" Sara moaned and closed her eyes as she felt her conditioning activating again.

Aiden firmly squeezed and pinched Sara's now over-sensitive nipples.

"Ohhhhh, noooooo, not againnnnnn," Sara bit her lip in tension as she felt her tits practically being milked by the college student.

"Oh yes," Aiden said softly, kissing Sara on the top of her head, "It's my turn to rape your pussy."

Sara's eyes snapped open upon hearing the words, and then widened when she noticed Lucas was attaching thick Velcro hand restraints to the top of the door.

"Oh no..." Sara whispered to herself when the realization hit that they weren't finished with her.

Forcing Sara up off of her hands and knees, Aiden pushed her back against the door.

"No! Ohgod, please no!!" Sara struggled as the two college students took her wrists and raised them above her head, placing each one of them firmly in the restraints.

"Ohgod, please don't rape me again," Sara begged. The exhausted captive thrashed about in her high heels, her completely naked figure a vision of helpless beauty.

Ignoring her protests, Aiden and Lucas each took hold of one of Sara's legs and lifted them to be parallel to the floor, spreading them wide into a full split.

"No, no, please don't do this to me!" Sara implored the two college students as they secured their guest speaker's right ankle to a shelf that was cattycorner to the door and her left ankle to a side table on the other side of the entrance.

"Now Sara," Aiden explained, "according to your file, this seems to be your favorite fucking position."

"Ohgod! No!" Sara's eyes went wide.

"Your file also mentioned that, thanks to the conditioning, the more you say 'no' the more turned on you get. Isn't that correct?"

Sara's submissive eyes gave the answer away without saying a word.

"So, feel free to beg me not to rape you," Aiden said moving to stand directly in front of the helpless Sara, "because every time you say 'no', it just means you're getting more and more desperate to be fucked."

With that he began lining up his cock with the entrance to her pussy.

"NO! NO, AIDEN!!" Sara struggled in her restraints as the college student's cock parted the lips to Sara's pussy and began to enter her love canal.

"AIDEN!! NO!!! AAHH!!! AHHH!!!! NOOOOAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Sara screamed as she felt the hard shaft invade her warm and very wet pussy.

"NOOOOOO!!!" Sara laid her head back against the door and moaned at the ceiling in defeat...and with every protest, she became ever more desperate to be fucked.

This time, though, it wasn't a dream.

"Ohgod! This is really happening!" Sara cried out in her mind as Aiden began thrusting his shaft upwards into her cunt. "I'm being raped again! Oh FUCK that dick is going so deep!"

"UH!!! UNNHH!!!!! UNNNHHHHH!!!!" Sara's body slammed against the door with every powerful thrust of Aiden's cock.

"Mygod, Sara," Aiden said as he pummeled the guest speaker's pussy over and over, "you're so getting off on this, aren't you? You fucking love being taken."

Sara's words came out as high-pitched squeals of forced pleasure.

"NO...I...OHGOD....I...DON"T...GET...OFF...ON...THIS!!!!"

"We're not buying it, Sara," Lucas said standing a few feet away holding his phone up.

(click)

"OHGOD!!!! NOOO!!!! YOU'RE...TAKING...PICTURES OF ME!!!!"

"Just for Doctor Boone's files," Lucas assured Sara as he photographed her being fucked out of her mind. "You're his favorite case study."

(click)

"AAAHHH!!!" Sara's eyes went wide as she felt Aiden's cock somehow manage to penetrate deeper into her pussy, her back repeatedly hitting against the door and her breasts bouncing up and down with every thrust.

(click)

"NOOOO!!!" Sara begged shamelessly. "Please!!! Don't take pictures of meeeeaaaaAAAHHHH!!!!"

Sara was cut off mid-sentence as Aiden grabbed the guest speaker's ass cheeks with both hands and began pumping Sara's cunt at full speed, his cock relentlessly stroking her overly sensitive g-spot again and again and again...

"OHGOD!! OHGOD!!! OHGOD!!!!" Sara screamed over and over as her pussy began squirting everywhere, her gorgeous body convulsing in her restraints. Her legs quivering as she was forced to maintain her full split with her ankles tied down, her hands restrained above her head, her ass groped, and a massive cock pounding her.

It was her dream from last night all over again, except this time, it was really happening.

Aiden felt Sara's pussy muscles contracting around his cock.

"Oh fuck, Sara!" Aiden said more to himself than her. "I can't hold back anymore..."

Sara panicked when she felt the cock within her depths begin to pulse.

"OHGOD! NOOOO!!! DON'T...COME...IN...SIDE...MEEE!!!"

Both of them screamed as Aiden unloaded everything far into Sara's depths. She froze, her entire body locking in tension as she felt the liquid spread inside her cunt.

(click)

"Nooooo," Sara closed her eyes in defeat as her pussy was defiled again.

"Yes...oh what a great fuck you are," Aiden said as he started to pump Sara's twice raped pussy at a slower pace, her body now bobbing up and down gently in her restraints as the waves began to subside.

"Oooohhh fuuuuuck," Sara moaned and sighed in total exhaustion as she felt her conditioning slowly fading away. Thank goodness she had started taking birth control recently. Those two cocks would have easily impregnated her.

When Aiden pulled out of Sara, she went completely limp in exhaustion. She had just been raped twice, her arms restrained, her legs spread, her pussy defiled, her orgasms forced, and her body used as a fuck toy by these two college students.

That's when Sara realized...she WAS trying to relive her experience from years ago.

Her next session with Doctor Boone was going to be very interesting.

Aiden and Lucas slowly began undoing Sara's restraints. Too exhausted to do anything else, she was grateful that the two students were gentle as they took her down, helped her get dressed, and then tidied up the room while she rested.

After cleaning the classroom, the two students helped Sara up. Lucas carried her laptop and purse while Aiden helped Sara outside to her car.

"Thank you for...coming, Sara," Aiden said opening the car door for her while Lucas placed her belongings in the back seat.

Sara glared angrily at them.

"I hope you two enjoyed yourselves," she said bluntly as she got into her car.

"Absolutely," Lucas answered.

Aiden spoke softer. "How was it for you?"

Sara started the engine to her car, took a deep breath, and confessed to Aiden.

"Even better than I dreamed."

***

Angie, Sara's digital marketing supervisor, sat at her desk computer going through her correspondence when her email dinged indicating a new message.

"Now what?" Angie said to herself. It was Friday afternoon and she was ready to head out. Angie was hosting a costume party tonight at her house for everyone in the company and she needed to get home to change before setting everything up.

The email was sent from an address she didn't recognize, and it had two attachments. Angie almost ignored the message as spam, but then saw that Sara's name was on the file.

"Some sort of medical records..." Angie deduced.

Opening the document, Angie saw the words "Doctor Boone, therapist" at the top.

As she began reading through the file, Angie's jaw dropped.

"Ohmygod, Sara!"

After finishing the file in complete disbelief, Angie opened the second attachment.

It was a picture...

...a picture of Sara wearing only high heels and glasses, her wrists restrained above her head, her legs in a full split, and being fucked out of her mind by someone with his back turned to the camera.

"Oh my..." Angie said in total shock.

After a few minutes, the ginger girl closed her laptop and sat at her desk stunned, staring at nothing as she processed what she had just seen.

"Oh, Sara..." Angie finally said, smiling to herself. "Have I got plans for you..."

***

A lot of time went into writing this chapter, so if you enjoyed it, please give it some stars. Please have fun reading my other stories as well, and I hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others. -- xoxo Daphne.

12