Sara's Sexual Conditioning Pt. 05

Story Info
Sara is forcefully taken at the office costume party.
4.7k words
4.59
48.2k
51

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,239 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This is part five of a story that deals with several concepts that some people may find uncomfortable such as: forced pleasure, control over another person, sexual power play, and non-consent. There is no physical abuse, unwanted pain, or violence involved but if you are uncomfortable with the premise of non-consent in a fantasy then please consider reading another story instead of this one. Also remember that in real life, rape and non-consensual sex are wrong. This story is FICTION and does not condone the actions of the characters in real life situations. Again, this is a FANTASY so just have fun reading. -- xoxo Daphne

Sara put her hands on her hips and looked at her reflection in the full length mirror. She couldn't help but think how adorable she looked in her little bunny costume for the office party tonight.

The ensemble was a very form-fitting, one-piece, all black, strapless outfit that zipped in the back and pushed her perky breasts up beautifully while also highlighting her gorgeous toned legs. Her little gauntlets and collar were white with black buttons to accent the cuffs and a black bowtie on the collar. Her little white bunny tail looked so cute on her rear, and her black bunny ears were attached with a headband. Black high heels completed the ensemble.

"Wow, I look so cute in this," Sara said to herself as she turned from side to side, lifting one leg into a flamingo pose.

"My rear looks amazing," Sara commented as she faced away from the mirror and looked back over her shoulder at her cute little bunny tail.

Sara was really looking forward to the office party tonight at Angie's place. It would be a chance to relax and have a glass of wine with her co-workers. After the past few weeks, Sara needed the distraction. Between being sexually conditioned by Dr. Boone, taken by her dance partner, Mark, and raped by two students at the university, Sara just wanted to have fun and enjoy the evening. Putting on a long black coat over her bunny outfit, Sara grabbed her keys and headed for her car.

As Sara drove to Angie's apartment, her mind began to focus on which of her co-workers would be there. Their department was small, with only eight people total, three of which were guys.

"Okay, Sara," she said to herself, thinking carefully through each guy in the department, "there is Arthur, Everett, and Paul. I get along with all of them, and they are cute guys, but they are so sweet, I don't think any of them would dare do anything inappropriate."

Sara breathed a sigh of relief, pretty sure that no one would be able to activate her sexual conditioning tonight. She could just enjoy the evening.

With that out of the way, Sara cranked up the radio and started singing along.

***

(KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK)

"Coming!" Angie said, gliding into the living room of her spacious flat.

As head of the department, Angie had done really well for herself, especially for a girl in her late 20s. It wasn't hard to believe though. Angie was smart, friendly, and gorgeous. With her beautiful long curly red hair and a smile of sunshine, everyone liked her, especially the employees on her team.

Angie was good friends with Sara as well, both of them having gone to the same college a few years apart. Sara was like a younger sister to Angie and they always had a friendly working relationship even though Angie was technically Sara's supervisor.

For the party, Angie was wearing her majorette outfit from when she was a baton twirler in college. The gorgeous, form-fitting, white leotard covered her arms up to her wrists and left her beautiful legs completely uncovered. The uniform was highlighted with patterns of gold sequins and fit tightly around her entire figure, making her breasts look unbelievably pert and her ass very tight.

When Angie opened the door, Sara had taken off her coat and was standing there in full bunny costume with her arms spread wide as if saying "Ta-daaaaa".

When the two girls saw each other, they squealed.

"Oh my gosh, Sara! You look ADORABLE!" Angie said giving her friend a hug.

"You too, Angie!" Sara said stepping back to get a good look at her, "you've still got your college body, girl."

Angie smiled, blushing a little.

"Here, let me take your coat."

Sara glanced around and saw pretty much everyone from work in various costumes. Arthur was dressed like a private investigator, Everett like a cowboy, and Paul like a musketeer. Heather was dressed as a fairy tale princess, Robin had the 1950s poodle skirt look, and Lori was dressed like a farm girl.

All eyes, however, went to Sara as she walked into the great room, her breasts leading the way and her cute bunny tail drawing attention to her swaying ass as she smiled cutely and waved hi to everyone.

Seeing their coworker in the full bunny costume rendered the guys speechless, their mouths open as they took in the visual feast standing before them.

Angie handed Sara a glass of wine and the two of them began to mingle. The three male coworkers were standing together, each trying to not look obvious as they turned Sara into their personal eye candy. Little did Sara know, as she took a sip of her wine, that she was being fucked three times over in the minds of her coworkers.

"Damn," Arthur commented to his colleagues, "have you ever seen anyone look that hot before?"

"Not in real life," Paul answered back, without taking his eyes off the sexy bunny.

Everett gave a slight chuckle.

"What I wouldn't give to bend her over that table and bang the daylights out of her."

After some time chatting with her female friends, Sara worked her way around the room towards the male trio.

"Hi guys!" Sara flashed a cute smile at her coworkers.

Caught by surprise, the three young men hesitated.

Sara placed a hand on her hip and tilted her head to one side.

"What's the matter, boys?"

"Oh...um..." Paul tried to recover, "um...nothing. We were just...saying how...um amazing you looked."

"Aww thanks, you guys look great too," Sara replied before turning to Arthur, "solve any mysteries yet, Arthur?"

Arthur pulled out his magnifying glass from his detective cloak.

"The only mystery here is finding out exactly how these amazing breasts are defying the laws of gravity in that outfit."

Arthur held the magnifying glass directly above Sara's breasts and shamelessly looked them over intently.

Sara's mouth fell open at Arthur's audacity.

"Or how firm this ass of yours is..." Paul commented, smacking Sara's ass with his rapier.

"OH!!!" Sara yelped as she jumped, more out of shock at how she was being treated.

Everett took out his toy six-shooter and held it between Sara's legs, stroking her pussy with the handle of the pistol.

"So...what it would take for you to let one of us shoot a load into you?"

"What!?! Fuck you!!!" Sara fumed, slapping Everett across the face before storming off to Angie's bedroom.

Angie, observing from a distance, followed Sara into the bedroom and found her getting her coat from the pile on the mattress.

"Sara, please don't leave," Angie tried to convince her employee.

Sara's eyes were watering.

"I can't believe what those guys just did."

Angie sat down on the edge of her bed. "They've just had too much to drink and weren't thinking clearly. Come on, please stay, for me."

Sara's anger was diffused by Angie's words. She tossed her coat back on the mattress and sat down next to her supervisor.

"I shouldn't have worn this," Sara said gesturing to her bunny outfit, "what was I thinking? It's like I was asking for the guys to hit on me."

"Hey," Angie stroked Sara's lovely hair, "it's not your fault. The guys know better, and you look so adorable in that costume."

Sara's beautiful blue eyes began to water.

"I just wanted to relax tonight. I've been through a lot this week, and I need to be away from guys right now."

"Shhhh," Angie hugged her younger friend as the tears started to flow, "it's okay, Sara...shhhhh."

As Sara cried on Angie's shoulder, the ginger girl stroked her friend's hair gently.

"You are a beautiful person, and you just need someone to pamper you...to treat you lovingly."

Sara nodded, knowing that if she tried to speak she would start sobbing.

Pulling out of their hug, Angie placed her hand gently under Sara's chin, the two friends locking eyes on each other. Sara didn't know if it was the wine, or the stress of the past several days, but her inhibitions didn't stop what she suspected was getting ready to happen.

Angie's voice was so soft and loving.

"You need someone who...cares about you..."

Sara's big blue eyes were pleading with her friend to kiss her.

"...who knows what you need..."

The two girls leaned in closer to each other.

"...who is willing to give this to you..."

Closer.

"...who loves you..."

Angie and Sara kissed gently. The two girls shivered as fireworks went off throughout their gorgeous bodies.

For the first time in her life, Sara was actually kissing another girl. It was so soft, and gentle, and loving, nothing like she had ever felt before.

"Mmm..." Sara sighed in pleasure as their first kiss quickly turned into their second. Within moments, the two girls were making out with each other.

"Ohgod," Sara thought to herself, "this is wrong. I shouldn't be doing this..."

Angie felt Sara tense up.

"Shhhh..." Angie whispered between kisses, "it's okay, Sara. Just let it happen."

Angie began to deep kiss Sara more aggressively, the two girls both sighing and moaning in pleasure as Sara began to surrender to the sensations overpowering her.

It was every straight guy's fantasy, two really hot girls, one wearing a tight majorette outfit, the other dressed as a sexy bunny, making out with each other and getting hornier by the moment.

Of course, no one was there to see it. They were alone together, and for Sara and Angie, that made it even hotter. It was their naughty little secret.

As their kissing session got more intense, Angie gently took Sara's hand and moved it between her legs, placing it so Sara could feel Angie's hot wet pussy through her majorette outfit.

Sara's eyes popped open and she instantly pulled away.

"No!" Sara panicked, suddenly realizing what she was doing, "Angie, I can't! It's not right!"

Angie smiled, realizing that this was Sara's first girl/girl experience.

"Sara, it's okay," Angie assured her as she stroked her friend's hair lovingly, giving gentle kisses on her face, "it's just us girls. No one has to know."

Sara seemed to consider it for just a moment. It would be so easy to give in.

"No," Sara snapped out of it, "we shouldn't be doing this, Angie! I'm not into girls. I'd better go."

As Sara stood up off the bed and headed for the door, Angie quickly grabbed her employee by the arm.

"Well, I see I'm going to have to convince you then," Angie pulled Sara over to the writing desk in the corner and forcefully bent her over the table facing the wall mirror.

"Angie!" Sara exclaimed, "what are you doing?!?"

Angie held Sara's wrists to the table.

"Don't move. I'm going to prove that deep down, you actually want me to fuck you right now."

"No, Angie! No!" Sara's tears started again.

Grabbing her employee's hair with her left hand, Angie moved her right hand between Sara's legs and began stroking her pussy through her bunny outfit.

"Nooooooo..." Sara whimpered as she felt her conditioning activate. Immediately, her nipples and clit quadrupled in sensitivity, and her pussy was now continuously on the verge of orgasm.

"This can't be happening!" Sara screamed in her head as she watched her reflection in the mirror, her full breasts rising and falling in her bunny suit with every nervous breath, her quivering pussy being stroked in continuous little circles by her supervisor's fingertips, "how can a girl have activated my conditioning?!?"

Sara snapped back to the present as she felt her supervisor take hold of the long zipper to her bunny suit and begin slowly pulling it down her back.

"No!! Angie!!! Please don't do this to me!!!" Sarah panicked as she was being unwrapped like a present.

In seconds, her breasts fell out of their holsters as her bunny suit was tugged past her curvy hips and down her gorgeous legs.

Sara watched herself being stripped, her perfect pussy now exposed and throbbing with need.

"Oh Sara," Angie lit up with delight, "your pussy is adorable! Oh this is too good to be true."

The majorette took her twirling baton from the table and placed the tip of it up against Sara's labia.

"OH!!!" Sara gasped as she felt the ginger's other hand go between her legs and open the lips to her soaked pussy.

Angie smiled.

"Girl, you are so going to love this."

"AAAAHHH!!!!" Sara gripped the desk with her hands and cried out as she felt Angie's baton entering her pussy.

The view in the mirror was surreal. Wearing only her bunny ears, collar, wrist gauntlets, and high heels, Sarah was bent over the desk, her breasts dangling, her ass jutting out, and her blue eyes wide in shock as she watched several inches of the baton disappear into her pussy.

Sara's mouth opened wide as if to scream while the baton tunneled far into Sara's depths, the walls of her pussy reluctantly opening to accept this latest violation of her most intimate possession.

"Just a little deeper..." the ginger majorette commented perversely as she worked another inch of her baton into Sara's cunt.

Tears rolling down her cheeks, Sara whimpered when she felt the twirling baton finally come to rest inside her, the head of the rod very close to her cervix.

"Ohgoooodddddd..." Sara laid her head back and moaned at the ceiling as Angie began to pump her baton back and forth inside her, the ridge on the rubber tip glossing over Sara's g-spot with each long deep thrust.

Sara's hips shifted from side to side as the baton thrusts inside her pussy became faster and rougher, her gorgeous ass squirming involuntarily from the obscene baton fucking.

(SMACK)

"OH!" Sara yelped as Angie spanked her ass hard.

"Dammit Sara, I've loved that ass of yours since college," Angie whispered into her ear.

"Ohgod..." Sara whimpered, "what are you going to do to me?"

"Oooooo, lots of things," Angie smiled excitedly as she pumped her rod into Sara's depths over and over, "right now though, I'm going to touch your clit and g-spot at the same time."

"Ohgod! No...no please!" Sara's entire body was trembling.

"Don't scream," Angie advised, somehow managing to push another inch of her baton inside Sara.

"OOHHH!!!!" Sara felt like her pussy was taking the daddy of all cocks inside her.

"My bedroom isn't soundproof," Angie explained as she continued pumping her twirling baton back and forth inside Sara's cunt, "and you wouldn't want the guys to come back here and see you like this, would you?"

Sobbing, Sara shook her head, trying desperately to concentrate on enduring the relentless fucking from the invading staff inside her.

Then, Angie's soft hand moved between Sara's legs and began making tiny but firm circular motions on her employee's unbelievably sensitive clit.

"OH FUCK!!!" Sara covered her mouth with her hand to muffle her screams. Her pussy began squirting immediately as the majorette's baton pumped in and out of Sara's depths while Angie's fingers rapidly flitted across her clit.

"MMMMM!!!!!! MMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!" Sara screamed into her hand as her pussy gushed liquid everywhere. As a woman, Angie knew EXACTLY how to make Sara climax really hard. The squelching noises coming from Sara's pussy as Angie's baton pumped over and over into her depths, revealed to the majorette just how horny Sara was.

"I knew it, you little slut," Angie said as her hand went into overdrive, the image of her fingers blurring as she absolutely tortured Sara's clit.

"MMMMMMM!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!" More liquid gushed from Sara's pussy, her contractions squirting the fluid out of her cunt, her muffled screams becoming ever higher in pitch as the majorette forced orgasm after beautiful orgasm from her.

"MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sara collapsed onto the desk in surrender, her body heaving from the torture as Angie pulled her twirling baton out of Sara's defeated cunt.

Before she could even remotely catch her breath, Angie yanked Sara off the desk and tossed her onto her bed. Immediately, the ginger girl was on top of her employee, pinning her down by straddling her legs.

"No! Angie!!" Sara struggled, "what are you doing to me?"

Quickly, Angie took one of her pillowcases and began tying Sara's wrists together.

"No, Angie!! Ohgod, please no!!!" Sara begged as her wrists were bound.

The ginger girl then tied the pillowcase around the bed frame, essentially binding Sara's wrists above her head.

"No, Angie! PLEASE!!"

Angie smiled calmly.

"Keep saying 'no', girl. We both know what that means."

"What are you talking about?" Sara asked worriedly.

Angie flashed her cute majorette smile as she took hold of Sara's legs and spread them wide into a full mid-air split.

"Now, according to your file, this is your favorite fucking position," Angie said as she took two more pillowcases and began tying Sara's ankles down to each side of the bed, her pussy completely exposed and ready to be taken.

"What?!?" Sara froze, "Ohmygod! How did you get that file?!?"

"Ohhhhh that," Angie teased, "well let's just say a couple of nice boys at the university were kind enough to send it to me."

Sara's eyes widened.

"No!"

"Ooooo, keep saying 'no', Sara," Angie purred, "we both know it just means you're getting more and more desperate to be fucked."

"Oh no, please, not again..." Sara laid her head back, "not another rape."

"Yes," Angie said taking a final pillowcase and using it to gag Sara's mouth.

"MMMMMMMM!!!!!" Sara shook her head violently as Angie tied the cloth in a knot behind the brunette's head.

With Sara now completely tied down and helpless to prevent her supervisor from doing anything she wanted to her, the ginger majorette went over to her dresser and opened a drawer.

"I've wanted to fuck you ever since college," Angie explained taking a belt of some kind from the drawer and walking back over to the bed.

"I always figured you were straight so I never made a move or said anything about it."

Angie sat on the mattress and gently caressed Sara's face as she talked.

"So when I read your file, and discovered you had been conditioned to enjoy being raped by people you found sexually attractive, I knew I couldn't pass up the opportunity to see if I could turn you on and activate your conditioning."

"MMMMM!!! MMMMM!!!" Sara shook her head.

"So," Angie stood up again and attached the belt strap around her waist, "now that I know I can turn you on..."

"MMMM!!!!" Sara shook her head again.

"...I'm going to rape you."

"MMMMMMM!!!!" Sara screamed into her gag as Angie took a massively large dildo and attached it to the strap around her waist.

Sara's eyes widened in panic when she saw the size of the strap-on cock.

"Ohmygod!!!!" Sara thought to herself, "it's too big!! There's no way I'll be able to take that in my pussy!!!"

Angie climbed onto her bed and got on her knees in between Sara's extremely wide-spread legs. Savoring the moment, Angie smiled and caressed Sara's silky hair.

"You look so sexy with your bunny ears and bowtie...tied down...legs spread wide...pussy throbbing...just waiting to be fucked out of your mind."

"MMMMMM!!!! MMMMMMMM!!!!" Sara shook her head violently as Angie lined up the monster cock with the completely vulnerable entrance to her pussy.

"Ohgod! This is it!" Sara cried out in her head, "I'm being raped again!"

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,239 Followers
12