Sara's Sexual Conditioning Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ginger majorette slowly pushed her hips forward, the massive cock head spreading...no forcing the lips of Sara's pussy apart.

"MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sara screamed at the top of her lungs into her gag as she felt the enormously thick member stretch the walls of her pussy and begin to enter her depths.

"OOOOOHHHHHH FFFUUUUUCK!!!!!" Sara's screams would have been deafening had they not been muffled by the pillowcase gagging her mouth. As the cock tunneled inside her further, Sara could feel her pussy walls stretching, struggling to take the thickness of the shaft into her. Her body twitched and convulsed as her beautiful cunt was being slowly raped one inch at a time by her supervisor.

"Ooooooo," Angie purred, "I bet this feels unbelievable inside your pussy."

"MMMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Sara's eyes went wide as she felt the cock that was slowly filling her inch even deeper.

"FUCK!!!" Sara screamed in her head, "how far inside me can this thing go?!?"

Angie flashed her gorgeous smile as she felt Sara's pussy muscles give, taking in yet another inch of the thick shaft.

"OHGOD!!!!" Sara panicked as she felt the cock stretching her beyond what she thought was possible, "IT'S GOING TO FUCKING TEAR ME APART!!!!!"

"Come on, sweetie," Angie encouraged her employee, "just a few more inches."

"OHGOD!!! THERE'S MORE?!?" Sara thought to herself, laying her head back on the mattress, tears flowing from her beautiful blue eyes.

"MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!" Sara screamed over and over, her legs quivering in tension, her hands yanking on the restraints, her entire body hanging on for dear life as little by little, inch by inch, her pussy was raped by the largest cock she'd ever had inside her.

...and it felt fucking amazing.

Finally, Sara felt Angie's hips up against her legs, and knew that the entire cock was now resting within her depths. Sara tossed her head back on the bed in exhaustion, thanking the universe that her pussy was able to get it all in.

"Don't get too comfortable, sweetie," Angie said, reaching into the top of her majorette outfit and pulling out a small remote that had been tucked between her perky breasts.

"This is when it gets really wild."

Sara's eyes widened as Angie flashed her adorable smile and activated the remote.

(click)

"MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Immediately Sara began screaming as the shaft violating her pussy came to life inside her. The vibration was so strong that it enveloped her entire body with the most torturous pleasure, forcing her to orgasm. Sara thrashed violently in her restraints as her overly sensitive g-spot was tormented relentlessly with continuous intense stimulation.

It was then that Angie took hold of Sara's over-sensitive tits and began grinding her hips up against Sara's cunt, fucking her pussy with the strapped on cock.

Sara's screams of rapture were beautiful as Angie raped her gorgeous body over and over, orgasms crashing down on her like the waves of a violent ocean.

"Oh fuck yes, girl!" Angie pumped her hips back and forth, grinding the shaft into Sara's depths with merciless vigor, "I've wanted this for so long. Ohgod, I love hearing you scream while I fuck you."

"MMMMM!!!!! MMMMMMM!!!!!!" Sara kept shaking her head no as she was being fucked out of her mind...and every time she did, her sexual conditioning made her more turned on than ever before.

Angie smiled knowingly as she moved one of her hands to touch Sara's clit.

"Okay, girl, let's turn on the water works."

Immediately, Angie's hand went into overdrive, blurring rapidly across Sara's erect and highly sensitive pleasure nub.

"MMMMMMMM!!!!!!! MMMMMMM!!!!!!! MMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!" Sara screamed as if she was being violently assaulted, her pussy gushing liquid as a whole new level of orgasmic torture rocked the helpless Sara to her core. She couldn't move, she couldn't resist, she couldn't even surrender, all she could do was scream into her gag and try to survive the torture.

...and yet...

Sara was crying out inside her head as well.

"Oh fuck!!! Oh fuck!!! I can't believe this is happening!!! This feels amazing!!!!! RAPE ME, ANGIE!!! FUCKING RAPE MEEEEE!!!!!!!!"

"OH! OH!! OH!!! YES!!!!! YES!!!!!" Angie threw her ginger hair back as she fucked Sara with the vibrating cock, the humping and grinding causing the vibrations to reach Angie's pussy as well, sending the baton twirler into a squirting orgasm of her own.

"OH FUCK!!! OH!!! OHHH!!!!! YES, SARA!!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!"

Both girls came together, their dual orgasms joining into one as both pussies gushed liquid everywhere, drenching each other's cunts. The euphoria was nothing like either of them had ever felt before when fucking a man.

Still grinding her hips into Sara's cunt, Angie quickly pulled off Sara's gag and lay down on top of her.

"Ohmygod," Sara gasped, "I can't believe you just raped me."

"So, how did it feel?" the ginger girl smiled.

Sara moistened her lips and looked at Angie with the most submissive blue eyes.

"Wonderful."

Angie gave Sara the deepest, most sensual kiss she'd ever had. Sara responded with a passion of her own that was new to both of them.

New...and exciting.

As the two girls kissed, Sara could feel her arousal levels slowly returning to normal. The exhaustion from the experience began to set in. Angie removed the cock from Sara's pussy and continued kissing her lovingly. Sara's beautiful blue eyes welled up as she looked pleadingly at the woman who had just fucked her.

"Angie, I..." Sara started to say something.

"Shhhh," Angie said stroking Sara's hair, "I love you too, just rest now."

Sara's fatigue was so great that she fell comfortably asleep still bound in her fucking position with her arms above her head and her perfect legs tied down in a full split.

Angie looked at Sara's gorgeous sleeping face. It was so innocent...so content.

(knock knock knock)

Angie went to answer the door.

"Shhhh," Angie said seeing Arthur, Everett, and Paul standing in the doorway, "she's asleep."

"You sure took your time," Paul said softly.

Angie smiled.

"Girls never rush. Is everyone else gone?"

"Yeah, they headed out about 20 minutes ago," Everett explained, "we figured when the noise stopped that you two were finished."

"So," Arthur changed the subject, "do you mind telling us why you had us hit on Sara earlier?"

"Yeah," Paul added, "she's a nice girl and you made us sexually harass her tonight. Now she'll never even consider going out with any of us."

Angie gave the guys an "I've got a secret" smile.

"Follow me."

Angie led the three of them into her office area where she did her computer work. All four gathered around the monitor as Angie pulled up Sara's file from Doctor Boone.

A few minutes later, all three guys were staring at Angie in disbelief.

"So, that's why you told us not to touch Sara while we were hitting on her," Arthur deduced, "so you would be the one to activate her conditioning while comforting her."

Angie smiled and nodded.

"What does it all mean?" Everett asked.

Angie perched on the desk and crossed her legs, flashing a naughty smile.

"I think we should make Sara's next appointment with Doctor Boone a very special session," Angie explained, "...if you guys are interested."

The male trio looked at each other, wondering what their scheming supervisor had planned.

"Alright," Paul finally said on everyone's behalf, "what do you want us to do?"

***

A lot of time went into writing this chapter, so please be kind with any comments or feedback. If you're going to be mean, don't bother because I won't respond, I'll just delete the comment. My stories are for people who appreciate the immense work and effort that goes into creating this content. If you enjoyed this story, please have fun reading my other stories as well. I hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others. - xoxo Daphne.

12