Sara's She-cock Stories Ch. 01

Story Info
Sara enjoys some much needed solo time and self-discovery!
7.2k words
4.59
34.3k
50

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(For the full story detailing how Sara found herself in her current situation, read Megan and the Girls' Night Out, a multi-part series!

And don't worry, there's more content on the way in regards to Megan and Lindsey's story!)

Sara sat at the edge of her bed and eyed the gym bag tucked in her open closet, thinking longingly about the two eggs nestled safely inside it. Her hands made their way to her belly, large and swollen, pregnant with a clutch of eggs of her own. The incredibly pregnant blonde caressed her stomach, feeling the taught skin through her barely-fitting black tank top. Her spandex pants were pulled down low underneath it, unable to contain the bulbous baby bump, the bottom of her bare belly exposed, her pale skin contrasting sharply with her black outfit. Even after the experience Sara had, she still could barely believe that any of it were true. And if she didn't have the evidence inside her closet and her womb, she might have played the whole evening off as some bizarre, possibly drug induced delirium. But as she rubbed her pregnant, bulbous belly, her mind wandered back to the night before.

Her two coworkers, Megan and Lindsey, invited her over for a workout session, but the couple had their own plans for the evening. They fed her what she discovered later to be a mutagenic egg, one that Megan birthed, that caused her to grow an immense pair of cock and balls, right above her now aching pussy. And if that weren't unbelievable enough, Lindsey had fucked her deep and hard with her own natural-born cock, impregnating her with an immensely potent load of semen, causing some bizarre kind of rapid growth pregnancy, making Sara balloon up almost immediately.

As Sara discovered as the night went on, Lindsey was what is referred to as a "dual-gendered individual," a woman born with both a penis and vagina. Both organs fully functional in every way intended, giving Lindsey a rather large and impressive girl cock. A girl cock that was deep inside of Sara's pussy last night, and a girl cock that gifted her with her enormous pregnant belly. Megan, Lindsey's now girlfriend, had previously been pregnant herself, birthing four large eggs; one of which was fed to Sara. The egg caused some strange genetic mutation that caused Sara to grow a large, albeit temporary, cock of her own. With her own thick cock, Sara fucked Megan, while simultaneously Lindsey penetrated her, culminating into one of the most intense and pleasurable sexual experiences of her life.

The night ended with a belly full of cum and her own clutch of eggs inside of her, and a duffel bag containing two more of Megan's own eggs. The couple gave them to Sara as a parting gift, a sort of "sorry we tricked you into growing a cock and letting us impregnate you" apology present. Sara wasn't mad, in fact, she felt quite the opposite about the entire situation. It was an amazing night, and she found herself replaying the events over and over, relishing in the memory of the sensations again and again. She did wish that the two girls were a bit more upfront with her, especially since she had had a sexual encounter with Megan at work not long before, but in fairness, she would have never believed any of it had she not experienced it herself. Anything they could have told her would have been absolutely unbelievable, the product of some wild fantasy or delusion.

But now, after a night of sleep and a day to recover, Sara's body craved more than the memory of it. She wanted to play with her thick, veiny cock again, to feel it wrapped inside of a tight, warm pussy once more. Sara fucked Megan twice the previous night with her girthy girl dick, the sensation of being inside of her wet, slick hole caused her to ejaculate very quickly. Sara wondered if the next time she got to fuck with her own dick if she'd bust just as quickly, or if she'd be able to take her time, to really bask in the sensation.

Sara couldn't pull her eyes away from her gym bag, almost hearing a faint call from inside the zippered fabric. The two eggs tempting Sara, asking her to devour them, to take their slick, sweet contents into her mouth, to let them become a part of her again. She bit her lower lip and moved her hands to the bottom of her pregnant belly, caressing the bare, exposed flesh that protruded from her clothes.

"What could it hurt to crack one of them open?" Sara asked herself out loud, her belly feeling warm and sensual against her hands. She slid herself off the side of the bed, her bare feet sinking slightly into the carpet of her floor. Her breasts jiggled as she held her belly, slowly waddling to her open closet door. Sara braced herself against the closet frame with one hand and leaned down to unzip her bag with the other. Her belly made balancing and bending so much more difficult, and she could feel a light sweat break out on her forehead from the effort, as trivial as it would have been just the day before.

As the zipper made its way down the length of the bag, Sara could feel her anticipation building. Her heart beat faster in her chest, and she could feel a tingling between her legs, her pussy practically throbbing. Wetness built inside her panties, the warmth of her juices seeping into her underwear as her clitoris ached. Sara's hands were practically shaking as she reached into the open bag, picking up one of the two nearly identical eggs. It's contents sloshed gently inside the shell, the surface firm but still slightly malleable and soft. The egg was roughly the size of a small cantaloupe, tapered at one end and wider at the base, the same basic shape as the eggs Sara occasionally had for breakfast.

Without fully understanding why, Sara brought the egg up to her face and nuzzled it, the cool shell sending a gentle shiver down her back. She closed her eyes and kissed the egg, softly and sensually, her tongue sliding between her lips to taste the surface. It was slightly sweet, the taste barely there, but enough to tantalize Sara to want more. She tongued the outside of the egg again, this time running it across the surface, eyes still closed. Her pussy pulsated inside her panties, and she could feel herself growing more and more wet each passing moment she played with the egg in her hands.

Sara couldn't take it any longer, and with barely any effort managed to push her thumb through the thin shell, a small cracking sound meeting her ears before she felt the thick, syrupy contents against her finger. She brought the opening towards her mouth before removing her thumb, letting the viscous fluid dribble from the egg and into her mouth, only losing a few drops on her chest. Sara moaned softly as she swallowed down a mouthful of the gooey contents, the flavor reminding her so vividly of Megan's sweet pussy juices. The memory of having the busty blonde inside a bathroom stall replayed in her head; Sara's mouth and nose pressed to her sopping wet pussy as her partner moaned in ecstasy. The smell and taste of Megan was delicious, and it was Sara's first time with another woman, though she had fantasized about it from time to time beforehand.

As she felt the thick, delicious egg slide down her throat, Sara moved her free hand between her legs, massaging her pussy over her skin-tight spandex. Sara gyrated her hips as she masturbated herself through her pants, the warmth and wetness of her crotch seeping through the fabric. Her slick juices began to coat her fingers even over her spandex, the scent of her own pussy emanating from her crotch, filling her nostrils as she kept devouring the contents of the egg. Sara was in a blissful state of pre-orgasm, her face growing red as her toes curled, her moans getting more rapid and higher pitched as she swallowed down the last remnants of the egg. She dropped the empty shell of the egg onto the floor, the husk shattering into dozens of small pieces as Sara laid back on her bed. She shimmied herself up higher, pulling her legs up and wide open, her hand moving underneath her spandex to toy with the bare flesh of her snatch.

Sara couldn't believe how wet she had become, her pussy making lewd, sloppy sounds as she slid two fingers into herself, massaging her entrance. She moaned louder and louder, gripping the sheets with her free hand, her other hand plunging in and out of herself. The very idea of having her cock back, experiencing the pleasures of that thick, girthy member, drove her wild with lust. Her pussy was on fire, her fingers barely able to please herself as she craved more, her body aching to feel the bliss she experienced the night before. Her pussy wanted to be wrapped around Lindsey's cock again, to feel her thick, uncut dick pump her hard and fast while Megan rode her own fat beast of a cock, both sets of genitals in a state of ecstasy. Sara's hips bucked as she worked her fingers in deep and fast, her ass lifting off the bed, her legs struggling to support her bulky, pregnant frame.

The pregnant blonde's moans got faster and more intense, her eyes clamped shut, lost in the memory of last night. Her pussy gripped her fingers hard as she finally felt herself slip into an orgasm, her breathing shuddered and quick as she felt her entire body overcome by pleasure. Her legs buckled and squirmed as her vaginal muscles contracted and released hard, sending a slick spray of her juices into her panties. Her body quivered as her muscles spasmed, the pleasure of cumming almost too overwhelming for her. Sara kept her fingers inside of herself, feeling her pulse through her pussy walls, her canal slippery and hot. She didn't dare move them as her hole was still incredibly sensitive, each time she tried she was wracked with overwhelming pleasure.

Sara laid on her bed and tried to catch her breath, her post-orgasm pussy throbbing around her fingers. She had worked up a sweat and could feel her face was hot. She pulled her fingers slowly from her slick hole, her body quivering at the sensation, and brought her hand out of her panties. With her hand free, she hooked both her thumbs into her waistband and pulled her spandex and panties down, the cool air of the room shocking her wet pussy, making her shiver at the sensation. The rush of cold on her skin helped cool her off but Sara was still so incredibly hot. Sweat beaded up on her forehead and across her body, and she sat up and began to lift her nearly skin tight top off of her bulbous belly, and over her swollen, pregnant breasts.

Sara couldn't believe how hot she had become, sweating profusely and unable to cool off. She waved her hands at her face, trying to push air across her sweat-soaked brow, her body practically glistening with perspiration. Her large breasts hung atop her belly, nipples dark brown and swollen, and Sara could feel the underboob sweat increasing by the moment. She scooted herself over to the side of the bed and got up, unsurprised to see she left a damp spot on her comforter from where she lay.

The pregnant blond made her way out of the bedroom and checked the thermostat, which sat at a usually comfortable 68 degrees Fahrenheit, and she spun it down to 60. The central air kicked on and Sara felt the cool air cascade down from the ceiling but it wasn't enough. Her body was on fire, the sweat pouring from her every pore, and she felt an intense burning in her crotch. The last time she ate one of those delicious cock-granting eggs, she remembered her crotch burning and getting incredibly warm, but this was something on a whole new level of discomfort. It felt like her body was melting and her pussy was going to dribble magma from it soon.

"A shower, a cold shower," Sara mumbled to herself, the naked pregnant woman flinging her shower curtain open as she stumbled into the bathroom. She turned the cold faucet on full, and turned the lever for the shower head on, leaning into the tub to let the icy water pour over her head and upper body. She stepped into the bathtub and turned around, the water cascading down her back before turning around again and letting it flow down her large breasts and massive belly. It gave her some relief from her overheating, but her crotch still burned fiercely, so much so that she doubled over in discomfort. She leaned back against the wall of the bathtub surround to support herself, and got into a semi-squat, her huge stomach between her legs. Sara placed her right hand on her belly and used her left to support herself in her squat, and groaned loudly, eyes squinting shut.

Sara felt an immense pressure in her lower stomach, like something was pushing down in her groin, and she moaned in discomfort. Without fully realizing it, she had begun to bear down with her vaginal muscles, her body trying to push something out. She grit her teeth and pushed hard, trying to push whatever was inside her out. When she got impregnated by Lindsey, she knew she would give birth quickly, but she had no idea it would be overnight, Sara thought to herself. It must be the egg, she realized, the egg is doing...something to her body. Sara let out another long moan as she felt something big seemingly slide from her womb and into her vaginal canal, something thick and large. The sensation was indescribable, equal parts pain and pleasure as whatever the massive object was pushed its way down from inside her pussy, her vagina burning as it stretched her open.

"Oh GOD!" Sara cried out as she gave one, massive push and felt something enormous slide from her opening. Whatever it was, she felt it dangling between her legs, not quite free of her vagina. She struggled to peer over her still swollen belly and engorged breasts, wondering what could have possibly came from inside her pussy, and saw something fleshy hanging between her legs. "What the fuck..." Sara said aloud, visually analyzing whatever the object was.

It was about eight or nine inches long, as thick around as a can of soda, hanging just above the floor of the bathtub as she squat. The entire length of it was the color of her skin, and she could make out the outlines of several veins throughout. The tip of the object was wider than the rest, a sort of mushroomed out protrusion, terminating in a small knot of flesh at the tip, in what Sara could only compare to the fore skin of a penis. "A penis..." Sara said to herself. "It's...a dick..." Sara reached one hand between her legs, the other still holding her up against the wall, and touched the dangling fleshy member. To her surprise, she could feel her touch through the flesh of her birthed cock, the sensation bringing her back to last night with Lindsey and Megan. The skin of the penis was sensitive and slick, coated in her own pussy juices, and as she explored the surface of the cock with her hand, she could feel a heavy throbbing between her legs.

Sara stood up, awkwardly with the cock dangling from her pussy, and now used both hands to examine herself. She lifted her pussy-cock with one hand and with the other tried to pull back the foreskin covering the bulbous mushroom head. She shivered with pleasure as she felt the skin slide back over her head, revealing a glistening, pink bell end, with a gaping urethra. Her pee hole was much wider than Sara expected, and she thought to herself how easy it would be to slide a finger or two inside of the head of her cock. The throbbing came between her legs again, and as she held her cock she could feel her pulse through it quickening, the thick member throbbing in rhythm with the throbbing between her legs.

The more Sara touched and caressed her newly birthed dick, the more she could feel it throb and pulse, growing thicker, longer, and stiffer in her hands. She could feel her pussy getting stretched as the cock grew, getting erect and hard as she touched herself, now doing it more for pleasure than curiosity. She ran her hand over the sensitive head, toying with the opening of her urethra with the tip of her finger, while her other hand stroked the length of herself. Longer and thicker her cock grew, now easily over a foot long, so thick around her fingers couldn't meet when she gripped herself with one hand. The sensation inside of her pussy was magical as well, the thick cock stretching her out, almost as if she were fucking herself with her own cock as she stroked herself. Each movement of her hand sent a ripple of pleasure through her cock and the walls of her vagina as her penis moved slightly in and out of her.

Sara was now full blown masturbating her newly formed cock, her legs bent slightly to let the thick member stand free from her pussy. She noticed how her cock had a "J" shape to it, coming down from her womb and making a sharp upturn at her pussy opening, her cock upright and erect just like any other penis she had seen. The way it emerged from her vagina made it rub against her clit as well, her genitals on fire with erotic sensation as she jerked her cock off. The entire length of her shaft was wet and slimy, the remnants of her vaginal juices still thick on her flesh, making lewd, wet sounds as she worked on herself.

Using both hands, Sara vigorously jerked herself off, feeling her cock move in and out of her pussy each time she went from base to head. Her moans increased in speed and volume as she worked herself, her pregnant breasts jiggling hard as she got her whole body into stroking her newborn cock. The cold air in the shower made her nipples rock hard, and the cool water sprayed at her feet as she rocked back and forth on her tip toes, feeling a familiar sensation building inside her crotch. Her face grew red as her moans rose to screams of bliss, her own cock fucking her pussy as she jerked herself hard, the veins in her member bulging and throbbing, her cock head bulbous and gaping.

Sara felt herself slip into orgasmic ecstasy as her legs buckled and her entire body quivered hard. With a deep, guttural moan Sara felt her cock throb hard once, then twice, before firing a thick rope of pearlescent spunk across the bathtub, splattering against the faucets opposite her. At the same time, her pussy clamped down hard, her female genitals taking part in the climax, rhythmically gripping the cock inside of it. The feeling of her own pussy cumming on her cock forced more and more fresh cum from Sara's engorged penis, her dual sex organs each pleasuring the other as they both climaxed. The sensation of the rigid cock expelling wave after wave of semen made her pussy quiver relentlessly in orgasmic pleasure, and the feeling of her own gripping, throbbing pussy made her cock explode endlessly.

Sara had to stop stroking herself off and used both her hands to keep her steady in the bathtub as her legs quaked hard, almost losing her balance. Her cock, now free from her grip, bounced and flexed in front of her pregnant belly, each time it rose a thick spurt of seed launched itself from the gaping urethra. All the while her pussy creamed and came onto the "base" of her cock, squeezing the rigid, veiny flesh in its wet embrace. Sara's eyes squeezed shut as she basked in the warmth of her mind-shattering orgasm, both her sex organs repeatedly setting off the other, now fully unable to do anything other than moan softly and grip at the walls of the bathtub surround as she was reduced to a shivering, sloppy mess.

The thick seed her cock had ejaculated began to clog the drain, the hair trap doing its best to keep the thick goo from going down into the plumbing, the cold water of the shower now pooling up around Sara's feet. As the last quakes of her orgasm subsided, Sara finally managed to regain her balance and she reached to turn the shower off, her body now sufficiently cooled after a blur of birthing and orgasming.

"Holy...holy shit..." she said to herself, panting in exhaustion from the excitement and pleasure of it all. "What the fuck...just happened..." Sara said, her mind starting to come back to reality in her post-orgasm clarity. Her cock twitched as she caught her breath, occasionally dripping a small glob of spunk into the pooled water in the tub.