Sara's She-cock Stories Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eat the other egg, you know you want to..."

Sara jumped, splashing water and making her cock and breasts bounce. Someone, or something, just spoke to her, and if she didn't know any better, it sounded just like her. She flung the shower curtain back open, her heart racing as she glanced around the bathroom, her naked body dripping cold water. Her thick cock becoming more flaccid between her legs, her pussy relaxing as the thickness of her member went down.

"Eat it before your thick, gorgeous cock goes away again!"

This time Sara KNEW it wasn't something in the room talking, but a voice inside her head. Her voice, in fact. Her heart still raced but she exhaled hard, comforted by the fact that she was alone, but disturbed by the idea that she was now hearing voices. Sara looked down between her legs and saw her thick, beefy cock was beginning to get even more flaccid and small, and felt a longing fill her heart and mind again. Her cock was going away, spent and exhausted, and Sara couldn't stand the idea.

"If you eat the last egg, you won't have to say goodbye to your cock! You can have some more fun..."

"But..." Sara said, now talking to herself. "Didn't Lindsey and Megan say it...could become permanent?"

"Would that really be so bad?" the Sara voice asked, sounding devious. "A nice, thick cock to have and to fuck with forever?"

Sara considered the idea, her mind racing with the possibility. It felt incredible to cum with that thick cock, especially the way it came out of her pussy this time. The sensation of having both her pussy and dick pleasured was so overwhelming, so addicting. Sara felt her face grow red again, her body sweating with the nervous thought of making a change like this permanent.

"Go on...you know you want to do it..."

Sara bit her lower lip and looked down at her receding cock once more, now only a few inches long, slipping back up inside of her slick, wet pussy. "Fuck it," she said, stepping out of the shower, the flaccid member slapping her inner thigh. She made her way to her bedroom once again, her body dripping water on the floor, and she slid her hands back into her duffel bag. The pregnant blonde lifted the egg up from its hiding spot, hefting it in her hands before bringing it up to her face. As soon as she did, she felt a heavy wave of arousal wash over her again, her stomach getting butterflies.

"You're going to make yourself a goddess. The perfect woman, with a cock and a pussy."

As Sara pressed her finger against the shell of the egg, ready to crack it open and devour its contents, she felt a hot, wetness between her legs. Her hands were practically shaking as she considered what she was going to do. It was one thing to play around, to have a cock for an hour or two, to cum hard and have her fun, only to return back to her normal life. But to make it all permanent? She pulled her finger away from the soft shell, leaving a small indent in the egg that slowly faded away.

The pregnant blonde looked down at her body, still dripping wet from her ice-cold emergency shower. Her swollen, pregnant breasts hung over her belly, her nipples dark and thick, a brown line ran along her belly vertically, ending somewhere underneath the large bump. Already from last night her body had changed so much, but this was all fixable, at least she thought. Once she birthed her clutch of eggs, Sara could hit the gym, eat better for a while, lose the excess weight she had put on virtually overnight, and all would be back to normal. Maybe her boobs would stay a bit larger than they were, her nipples might stay dark, and maybe there would be some leftover stretch marks here or there, but nothing too extreme. But having a cock, forever?

Sara placed the egg on her bed, and stepped back from it, crossing her arms in front of her, perched on her belly with her breasts hanging over the top of them. She could feel sweat beading up on her forehead as she considered what to do, the decision weighing on her heavily. She couldn't feel the cock between her legs anymore, and cautiously reached down to touch herself, finding only her wet slit between her legs, no more member protruding from it. It gave her some relief, but she couldn't help but feel a sense of longing for it to come back.

"Maybe," Sara said aloud, half talking to herself and to the voice in her head, "if Megan and Lindsey keep their sex life going, I can just occasionally take one of their eggs, have some wild times here and there, and go back."

"But how do you know THAT won't make it permanent either?"

"Well, I guess I don't..." Sara said, "but maybe, like, putting in more time between rounds will let some of it run out of my system."

"Or maybe you're just delaying the inevitable, maybe you'll wind up with a fat, hulking cock in the end, and you'll be wasting sooooo much precious time without one!"

"You're so fucking annoying!" Sara shouted, as she put both hands on the sides of her head and closed her eyes. "Will you just stop tempting me already?!"

"But sweetie, I can't stop! I'm you..." the voice said, this time a bit of comfort sliding into its tone. "I'm just telling you what I know you REALLY want. You've always liked sex, you've always been a horndog, live it up! Think of all the pleasures you can have..."

Sara took a deep breath and exhaled hard, feeling her stomach flutter again in nervous excitement. The voice, her internal monologue, whatever it was, had a point. Sara was always a horny girl, desperate to find sexual pleasure where and when she could, but most of her sex life was disappointing to say the least. Not until she met Megan in the woman's bathroom did she realize how incredible sex could really be, how good it felt to be pleasured by someone else. To feel that busty girl's fingers on her slit, to have Megan reduce her to a quivering mess with her hand, and to eat Megan's pussy after, it was like something woke up inside her. Her craving, one she felt for years, was finally and briefly satisfied. But it wasn't enough. Now that she had a taste, she wanted more.

"That's what I've been trying to tell you, the sensations and pleasures you can feel, why would you deny yourself that?"

"I...I don't want to deny myself anything like that," Sara stammered, feeling herself unconsciously moving closer to the bed, closer to the egg. "I want to have sexual freedom, I want to explore my sexuality...I want to have a cock..." Sara reached out and picked the egg back up, bringing it against her chest and cradling it, her breasts pressed up around it. She leaned down and put her face close to the surface, and with one finger, cracked a small hole in the shell. The scent of the egg wafted up to her nose: erotic, intoxicating, and inviting.

"You're going to love every minute of your new body."

Sara felt almost out of body, as if she were being driven by some primal instinct or drive, her sexual appetite too much to overcome with reason. She hungered to feel her cock in her hands again, to drive it into another woman, to feel the pleasures of the flesh she desired, and to have them forever. She hoisted the egg up to her mouth, sliding her tongue in the opening to widen it slightly before tipping it back and taking the contents into her mouth. Once again, she felt the slick fluid slide down her throat, filling her belly with the sweet syrup. She moaned softly as she drank, her pussy once again began to throb between her legs. The pregnant blonde gently thrust her hips, her arousal gaining momentum, driving her wild with lust. She wanted to fuck, she wanted to be fucked, she wanted a cock in her face, a pussy around her fingers, anything and everything sexual she could imagine she wanted all at once.

As the last of the egg disappeared down her throat, Sara could hardly focus on anything other than sex, her face had become bright red and her pussy was so wet it practically dripped down her thigh. It was almost as if a switch was flipped once the sweet egg nectar touched her tongue, as if she was completely rewired and her mind couldn't shift away from sex. Sara dropped the empty shell of the egg and felt her mind spinning with sexual desire.

Sara stumbled on her feet, still not used to her bulky, pregnant frame, and managed to sit on the edge of her bed. She spread her legs, her pussy throbbing and hot between her thighs, and she wasted little time. She drove her middle and ring finger of her right hand into her sopping wet hole, curling them up to massage her G-spot furiously. Her left hand groped at her swollen breasts, teasing and pulling her nipples with her fingers as she worked on her pussy. Her hips bucked hard and fast as she masturbated on the edge of her bed, her face burning hot and her belly bouncing in rhythm of her thrusts.

"Oh fuck...ohhhh fuck..." Sara moaned, her head rolling back as she felt herself nearing climax. Her fingers glided in and out of her hole as she pleasured herself, her juices thick and copious, and she had never felt herself this wet before. Her pussy was practically burning hot, every part of her genitals screamed with pleasure as she fingered herself. Her toes curled hard and her leg muscles tensed up as she slammed her fingers in and out of her slit, getting into a rhythm and unable to stop. She bit her lower lip and let out a pitiful squeal as her entire body convulsed in orgasmic bliss. Her back arched and her toes splayed out, her chest heaving as she took in quick breaths, unable to fully breathe in as her climax consumed her. Her fingers were gripped tight by her hot cunt, clamping down and releasing over and over as thick cream spurted from between her labia.

Sara's orgasm lasted for what seemed to be minutes, her fingers continuing to pleasure her hole as wave after wave of body-rocking spasms coursed through her. As she felt herself consumed by her climax, she felt a familiar pressure in her lower abdomen, deep inside of her womb, and knew what must be happening. Barely recovering, Sara could feel the need to bear down and push again, and as her legs still quivered and her breaths still came in short gasps, she laid back and spread her legs wide, pulling her knees back with her hands.

The pregnant blonde pushed and grunted, and felt something large and thick begin to push its way down into her vaginal canal. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she continued to bear down on it, pushing with all of her might, her face bright red and straining. As she did, she could feel her opening begin to burn as something made its way out of her pussy, thick and heavy. She tried to look down and couldn't see over her bulbous stomach, but she recognized the feeling from earlier that day, and kept pushing to get it all out of her. As she did, she exhaled hard as she finally felt the object fully emerge from her, still inside of her pussy, but no longer needing to be pushed free.

Sara sat up a bit, and felt her newly birthed cock throb between her legs, the sensation as magical as the first time. She looked down and saw her flaccid member coated in a thick coating of her juices, the enormous head covered in foreskin, the massive veins ribbing the surface. She reached over her pregnant belly to caress the surface of her newborn cock, the feeling of her touch sending ripples of pleasure up its length and into her belly. She felt like a mother in the strangest way, as if this cock, this birthed member, was her baby.

She continued to caress herself, basking in the sensation of each touch, and watched as she became more and more erect. Her beautiful cock began to rise, the foreskin gently pulling back as it did, revealing a glistening, almost purple head, the urethra gaping and wide as it was last time. Sara's cock was thick around, larger than a can of soda easily, and long, much longer than any cock she had experience with before, except for maybe Lindsey. Her veins throbbed and pulsated, thick and prominent across the surface of her cock's skin, a powerful and imposing looking penis she thought to herself. It curved upwards sharply from her pussy as it had last time, rubbing against her clit, a stiff and strong erection that would have made any man jealous.

Sara only teased herself, running her fingers up from the bottom near her clit to the head, making a small circle around her urethra, and running her fingers back down again to repeat the motion. Each time she touched her bell end, her cock flexed and throbbed, a glob of precum sliding from her wide opening. Sara could only marvel at herself, lost in the moment and unable to do anything but explore and examine her newly birthed cock. She didn't feel rushed or obligated to masturbate like she had earlier in the day, instead taking her time to acquaint herself with her newly grown appendage. Her cock looked so incredible, so delicious, and it felt so amazing to have such a gorgeous piece of meat attached to her, even if it wasn't in the ordinary way.

Slowly Sara began to play with herself more, teasingly running her fingers around her urethra, dipping the tip of her pointer finger into the opening only to pull it back out. Each time her cock would flex hard, veins almost bursting, firing a fresh wad of precum out from its tip. She began to gently stroke herself, going from as far down as she could up to her head, squeezing gently to make it throb and swell up. The feeling was unreal, a pleasure unlike any she could have imagined, and it almost felt as if she were playing with a partner instead of her own cock. She stroked faster and harder, gripping herself more firmly, watching herself stiffen and flex as she jerked off.

Faster and faster Sara masturbated her cock, her hand gliding up and down the thick member, the lewd, wet sounds of it loud and erotic. She could smell her pussy in the air heavy, and a new, masculine musk about herself. It was an intoxicating scent, almost hypnotic in its aroma, and it drove her to work her cock harder. Each stroke sent a shiver of pleasure into her clit and her pussy, her cock gently sliding in and out of herself with each motion, fucking her vagina as it was masturbated. Sara wanted to cum again, to feel her cock throb and flex, forcing thick gushes of pearly seed from her enormous length, to watch it arc across the room and spray freely about her. She jerked herself off faster still, dying to feel that glorious climax she so desperately wanted.

Once more her toes curled, her legs stiffened out in front of her, as her eyes began to quiver and close. She was close, so close, her thick rod flexing on its own, the point of no return quickly approaching. All at once a rush of ecstasy washed across Sara, her cock throbbed hard and violently, sending a heavy spray of seed across the room, splattering against the floor and lower wall opposite her. Sara groaned loudly as her cock flexed once more, but this time no hot gush of batter ejaculated from her cock. Instead, it felt like something was forcing its way up from inside her, something thick and hard.

Sara grunted and moaned again, her cock flexing even harder, straining it felt, and she could feel herself having to bear down again. Her cock flexed over and over, the sensation of orgasming but without the milky ribbons of cum, dryly climaxing as Sara felt an immense pressure once more. She bore down, her mind lost in the pleasure of what was occurring, she felt her cock orgasming relentlessly coupled with an overwhelming sense of release. She clawed at the bed with her free hand, her other still stroking her length as she felt something hard move beneath her fingers and up through her cock. Sara looked down to see her dick bulging in the middle, each muscle flex from her orgasm driving whatever it was further up towards her cock head.

She barely had enough time to be surprised by what she had seen before one last flex pushed the object into her mushroom tip, bulging it out before beginning to emerge from her gaping urethra. And that's when it all clicked into place for Sara; she was finally giving birth to her own batch of eggs. She saw an egg, roughly the size of a goose's, begin to push free from her cock head, coated in a white slime. A final flex sent the egg falling to the carpeted floor quietly, her pee hole burning with the sensation of birthing the object. Before Sara could even bend over to take a look at what she had just passed, her cock throbbed and flexed once more, the same sensation of needing to bear down washing over the pregnant blonde once more.

The first egg Sara passed was a bit uncomfortable, her urethra burning a bit and her cock felt stretched. But the next egg was almost complete pleasure, her cock continuing to feel as if it were locked in an orgasm as her muscles pushed the egg up her length and out of her urethra, again letting the egg fall to the floor next to the first. The sensation didn't stop, and Sara moaned in bliss as she passed a third, and then a fourth, and eventually found herself giving birth to a clutch of 16 eggs after almost ten minutes of constant orgasm. One last, powerful flex of her cock shot a thick wad of cum out onto the floor before Sara was spent. Her cock tensed one more time, no longer ejaculating or birthing, before her orgasm abated and Sara could finally take in a full breath.

Never before in her life had she ever experienced such a powerful, mind bending orgasm like that, and she could barely move after the seemingly eternal muscle spasms she had gone through. Her whole body burned like it did after a good workout, her abs tense and sore, and she was coated in sweat. She panted hard as she laid back down on her bed, the sheets sticking to her body. Her hands casually explored herself, and she noticed that her stomach wasn't nearly as large as it had been before , the skin no longer taught and hard, but soft and supple like it had been a few days past. She moved down between her legs and still felt her thick cock spreading her pussy out, but it was slowly losing its erection and becoming more flaccid.

"What a day..." Sara said to herself, throwing her arms out to her sides and sighing hard, laying in a starfish-like pose on the bed. Her chest rose and fell quickly, and she could feel herself finally catching her breath. She wanted to get up and examine what she had birthed, but didn't have the energy to lift herself up from where she lay, her body and mind utterly exhausted. As she relaxed, she could feel her eyelids grow heavy and her body getting weak, and without even realizing it, Sara drifted off into sleep.

When she awoke, the room was dark, only dimly illuminated by a small bedside nightlight plugged into the wall, a light that proved invaluable to see when she woke up in the middle of the night to pee. She sat up slowly, her hands instinctively moving down between her legs to feel for her cock, and she found only her pussy lips against her fingers. Her heart beat faster as kept feeling herself, wondering if all of what she had gone through had been nothing more than a dream. She touched her stomach and found that while she wasn't nearly as big as she had been earlier in the day, she had a small belly, more than she normally did, and it felt a bit firm. She pressed herself, prodding her stomach with her fingers to feel something inside of her lower stomach. It felt thick and cylindrical, like a fat, flaccid cock, Sara thought to herself, and imagined her member coiled up inside her womb, waiting to be set free again. The blonde woman smiled to herself as she caressed her lower belly, feeling the weight of her new cock inside her.

"It didn't go away this time," Sara said, smiling hard to herself still. "It's...still inside me..."

"And it always will be, Sara sweetie. It's a part of you now," the familiar voice, her voice, said inside of her head. Only this time it didn't scare her. Instead, it was comforting, like an old friend who came back not just to visit, but to stay. "You're a new woman, a new, glorious woman..."