Sara's Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait to see your load slide down your throat," Sara said, completing Seraph's thoughts. "She looked me right in my eyes and said that as she pushed herself back down on you."

"I'm sorry. I wouldn't have let her hurt you like that. I didn't know. Why didn't you leave?" Seraph stammered his response, the syllables tumbling over each other. He was so embarrassed that Sara had found out about his submissiveness. He could feel his face flush.

"I couldn't leave. I was shocked by how wet I was getting, and I liked watching you with her. I did leave when you finally filled her. I went right to my car and headed to Talia's. We were going to meet later that week, but I asked to come over right then. She heard my tears and told me to come to her. She taught me how to take you."

"Professor Fat Booty?" It was a running joke between them, a nickname they have given her occult studies professor after Seraph had met her and seen her walk away. Seraph craned his neck upwards to kiss Sara, but she pulled away. "Well, she gave you some good tips." His joke fell flat again.

Sara kissed him deeply, her hand never stopping. She came up for air after a long moment and straightened herself atop him. She took a breath, gathering herself. "You're big," she said through a giggle, a lock of her hair falling in front of her face. "I can't take it from you, Seraph, you have to give it to me," she said, stroking still. "Will you give it to me?"

Give it to her. Let the pleasure take you. Seraph shook his head a little, trying to dislodge the little voice. Seraph didn't follow, but couldn't fight through his confusion and the mind numbing sensation of her lace panties and her precum-slicked hand moving over his cock. "Give it to you?" He slurred dumbly. He was usually good with women, some part of Seraph criticized himself. Or, at least not this bad.

"Your body. Didn't you say you would give it to me?" Sara continued sweetly, smiling coquettishly as she began to work at one of the two blood-red bows that kept her panties together. She seductively began to pull at one of the bowties, inching her hand out until it was nearly unfastened.

Her gaze pushed even deeper into Seraph's, and he felt something pulling at him from behind Sara's eyes. "I'm here," he said. What else did she want? "How?" He couldn't keep on a train of thought long enough to ask her what she wanted properly.

Sara flicked her wrist and finished unfastening one bow. Half of the front of her panties fell limply, almost exposing her. Only the thin lace of her panties separated their sex, and they were half undone. Sara took his cock with her other hand and moved to begin pulling at the panty's other bow. She applied no pressure but played with the lace tie for a moment. Seraph moved his eyes from hers briefly to his member, and to the large dollop of precum shining in the candlelight atop it. She ran her index finger along the top of his cock, wiping all of his juice onto it, and carefully applied it to her lips.

"You have to offer it to me, my love. I need your permission, and I need your will." Sara ground forward a bit, revealing a fraction of an inch more of her. Seraph bucked once beneath her, softly, in acquiescence. He was burning up. His desire was pushing all thought from his head, and the scent of Sara's room was filling the vacant space, making it impossible to gather his thoughts. Sara chuckled lowly, and gave him a pitying look, forgiving him his apparent ignorance.

"Not like that. Offer them to me, or I can't take them. Don't you care for me? Don't you want me to be happy? Don't you want. . .?" she trailed off, pulling the other bow until it was undone. Her panties fell free, the black lace pooling between them just enough to obscure her clit. She had him, they both knew.

"I'll give them to you. Anything for you, to have you," Seraph pleaded, bucking softly again. He wasn't quite sure what he was offering, but he was completely under her spell.

Sara pulled at the front of her panties, working them under her and dragging the lace softly across her clit and across Seraph's sex, making sure to run the fabric across his glans. He released a moan whimper of desire that he had never heard from himself before. "What will you give me?" She said, her voice less of a whisper, more forceful.

Your body, the foreign voice in his head purred. "My body," he repeated.

"And?" Sara drew herself up a bit, Seraph's cockhead tracing from just below her navel to just below her sweetness. She was an inch above him, ready to take him in.

Your will, my sweet, the voice continued. "Will? My will." He said, affirming it in his mind.

"Do it, then." Sara began to work at her own ample wetness with a hand, still holding Seraph at attention with her other one. Her panties lay atop his chest.

"I offer my body to you, and my will."

"Freely?"

"I offer my body to you freely. I offer my will to you freely," Seraph heard himself say, half-mad with lust.

Sara slowly lowered herself onto him, her eyes fixed on his the whole time. The force that had been pulling at his consciousness had him fully now, and he couldn't shake its grip. He broke his gaze from her eyes long enough to watch the first few inches of himself disappear into Sara. The pleasure was immense, and for a moment he felt he would erupt.

The woman's voice in Seraph's mind let out a long moan of release, a sound that might get pressed out of someone during a particularly good massage. You'll be perfect. So young, and so strong. Seraph took almost no notice of the voice, but did notice a growing sense of distance. Like the speaker was retreating or leaving the room. Most of his attention was focused on his burgeoning orgasm. He usually lasted much longer, but something about Sara's newly aggressive nature and the sensation of being inside of her was too pleasurable to resist.

"Not yet," Sara said as she began to rise and fall atop him. An order.

Seraph's pleasure did not subside, but he did not orgasm. The pleasure continued to build with no outlet as she rode him, an overfull dam that would not spill. Sara leaned in and kissed him fully, and then pulled away and gave his lips a full, wet lick. Seraph moved his hands from her full breasts to her ass as the intense need to orgasm pulled strength from him, localizing all his power in his sack. He felt his limbs growing heavy and wasn't sure how much longer he could keep them up.

"Good boy," she reaffirmed. "Good boy." She worked her heels off and began to ride him faster.

The pull of pleasure continued to spread, first plumbing to the bottom of Seraph's sex and then past it. The pull spread through him, and pushed deeper into him. It rooted more fully in him with every pump and grind of Sara's hips, the trimmed patch of hair that decorated her sex moving in rhythm with his increasing pleasure. He was so hard that it hurt. His dick was clenched so hard that Seraph wasn't sure he would be able to cum past the pressure, yet still the pleasure went deeper into him. It reached his mind and filled his head with a white euphoria, spreading slowly through his consciousness and thoughts, overriding them all with pleasure. It burned perfection in him for a time and forced his mouth open in a gasp. He pulled in air and tried to ride the pleasure as it reached the most central part of him, the thing that animated him and motivated his mind. The pleasure began to grip its tendrils around his core. It felt like his consciousness was drowning in a sea of eroticism. He was swimming for the surface as hard as he could but being buffeted back down by every wave of Sara's sex.

He was confused and frightened, and worry spread across his face. He pushed back, fighting the pleasure. He fought like a cornered animal, straining with all his will at the pleasure. He was so sedated by lust and pleasure that all he could do was buck a bit harder than he had been, bouncing Sara atop him.

Sara stopped and let out a high moan. She giggled. "Oh, my Seraph. That's it." She leaned in, putting both hands on his chest as she readied her hips. "Fight it. Fight like you can win."

She stopped making love to him, and started fucking. She brought herself up until Seraph's cock almost slipped free of her and slapped her mound against him, driving the hot pleasure further into his soul. He resisted it, but every time her sex enveloped him it created another surge of pleasure, more waves pushing him further down. They both knew that he would drown inside of her. She laughed a bit as a pleased smile took her small features. Whatever she wanted, Sara would have.

Panic and adrenaline pushed some strength into Seraph's limbs, and he slid his hands up to her waist, causing a brief look of surprise to dart across Sara's face. Her devilish grin resettled as she took his hands in her own and moved them to her breasts. He pushed some of the mind-fog aside, enough to fight. He sat up, using every ounce of strength he had, until they were both upright, face to face. He opened his mouth to argue with her, to yell her off of him, to find out what the hell was going on, but before he could get a word out Sara had her lips pressed to his. Her tongue worked against his, melting away his will to resist. Before his will was completely eroded by pleasure he pulled Sara over, and was shortly atop her. He clutched her wrists and began to fuck her as hard as he could, pinning Sara and penetrating her. Sara's back arched as her mouth went wide with pleasure and surprise. Seraph was insane with pleasure, but his efforts were having the desired result. He could fell the tendrils began to loosen as he fucked his way free, to fall away from the core of him.

"So strong," she said encouragingly, the way an owner praised a dog working on a new trick. She worked one of her wrists out of Seraph's grip, and then she took his hand and placed it on her mound. Instinctively, he began to work her clit with his thumb. "We will finish together, and we both must drink of us," Sara said cryptically through labored breath. She was struggling to not cum, he though.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and began thrusting back at him in rhythm, the bed shaking with every impact of their meeting. For a time they were matched, and the pleasure in Seraph was held steady, still maddeningly intense but away from what he felt was his soul. Gradually though, her stamina began to outlast his own, and the tide shifted back against Seraph. The pleasure inched deeper, and they both felt it. Sara bit her bottom lip.

Seraph didn't understand. He felt the mind-fog returning, but knew that the fog wasn't the reason why. His wits began to slacken, his burst of strength waning. A soft, high whine escaped his lips as the pleasure pushed over the last of his resistance and began to coil fully around the most core parts of him. She nearly had him totally, Seraph knew. He had just enough strength left to plead with her.

"Why?" he said, begging. "That's -" he cut off, trying to describe what Sara was grabbing ahold of within him. "That's me, Sara." His eyes bulged with the pleasure, and then slammed tightly shut. He was overwhelmed in a way he had never been before.

"Please." He begged through the pleasure-pain of his too full cock.

Sara let out a long, low moan. She smiled broadly and bit her bottom lip again. She leaned up and purred in his ear, "I love this part." She paused between words, holding her orgasm. "Slower, pet" she said softly, and Seraph's hips slowed. Sara began running her hands over Seraph's defined shoulders, down his chest and abs, and back up - appraising her new possession.

"I can't take it," she said playfully, and slipped two fingers into her mouth. She sawed them into her mouth and out a few times before moving her wetted fingers just outside Seraph's ass. He had never had anything inside of him before, but he couldn't fight her. She applied steady pressure to his hole as he pumped slowly atop her. Her fingers made the tiniest bit of progress into him.

"You have to say it baby, she has to hear you." Sara clutched him with her legs and pressed harder, one finger slipping inside him. The other joined it a few pumps later, prompting a gasp from Seraph.

Sara's will slipped over, around and through the deepest parts of Seraph like a strangler fig does a host tree. She had won. Seraph had no fight, and the voice in his mind that had receded earlier returned, speaking through him. "I offer my body to you freely. I offer my will to you freely. We will finish together, and we will drink of us. I am yours."

Sara parted her lips and teasingly pushed her tongue around them. She began to speak and stopped, tormenting Seraph. He needed her permission to cum. He begged with his eyes, another wordless plea escaping him as Sara's pleasure set every part of him aflame in agony-ecstasy. Sara pushed her fingers deeper into Seraph and locked her legs around him, tightly pulling him near. The slightly course texture of her nylons contrasted with the heavenly softness of her sex.

Sara pulled his ear to her lips. "Give it all to me," she said sweetly through her own labored breath, and she began to cum. Seraph filled her as she quivered beneath him. The pleasure drained slowly out of him, releasing first from his cock in an incredibly intense orgasm. The sensation was amplified by any motion into Sara so he froze for a moment.

"Continue, my sweet," Sara urged, looking up at him lovingly, and his hips resumed, though Seraph fought them. He closed his eyes tightly against the pleasure and continued to give. Sara's hips worked back against him as she came, and she cooed, "Give me everything, my Seraph. Give me what is mine. Nothing is yours. Give me everything."

Soon the pleasure wasn't draining from his sex, but was coming from the deeper parts of him that Sara had entwined herself with. As he gave, she pulled, like a rope of his core that he was feeding as she was gathering. Seraph looked back and saw Sara's fingers still working him, pumping all of him into her. Her locked ankles kept him thrusting and grinding, and he was transfixed by their rhythm. He would have continued to watch but she pulled his head back around. Her eyes took him again, only now they were smiling out from flushed cheeks. She bit her lip again and writhed, then opened her mouth and let a squeal of joy out as she began to cum again. After minutes, the pleasure began pulling out of him from his deepest parts, the part Seraph thought could be his soul. His ecstasy rose sharply in intensity. It was so intense that he slammed his eyes shut against it, breaking Sara's hungry gaze.

"Open, my pet. Let me see you," Sara said in a whisper.

Seraph's eyes reopened. They were watering from the strain. He pulled against her, trying to keep her from taking the last parts of him. "Please," he said again - his last plea.

She squeezed her legs hard around him and pushed her fingers deeper. Seraph gave, and she took everything but the very last parts of him. She allowed those last bits of him to teeter on the very brink of his control, savoring the struggle and her victory before taking them into her. They both shook a bit as their orgasms ended. Their eyes were still locked.

"Breaking you was a joy." Sara's eyes flashed electric emerald. She shimmied out from under him, snaking back until she was nearly at the headboard. Seraph was frozen in place, shocked and hollowed by her spell. A bit of seed tried to spill out of her slit, but Sara cupped herself and held all of Seraph in her.

"Remember the one before Leona? Amber?" Sara worked her clit while keeping herself closed, making sure none of Seraph spilled out of her. Her other hand writhed on her breast, pinching her nipple before sprawling out and massaging the full mound.

Seraph couldn't speak; he was reeling at what had just happened. He was still on all fours, his face hovering over her sweatslick thighs and full vagina. He had just released the most voluminous ejaculation of his life, but the shock of his orgasm wasn't what kept him in place. He couldn't will himself to move off of the bed - to flee. His body was no longer his own. He was shortly transfixed by Sara's creamed fingers working her clitoris inches from his face. The haze resettled over his mind a bit.

"She knew I liked you, even then. She could see it," Sara said. "We were the only one's who couldn't see our love, I guess."

She took one hand from her breast and brought it to her mound for a moment, scooping two fingers of Seraph out of herself. She brought her fingers into her mouth delicately, licking the ends of them for a moment before sucking their length. "So she would tell me the intimate details of your relationship. She would act like she wanted my advice about some aspect of your time together, but she was really talking to me to rub your love for her in my face. Do you know what she used to talk about the most?"

"What did you do to me?" Seraph said, straining now to move away. He strained until he shook, but his body would not budge. "Why can't I move. Why do I feel so hollow?"

"She used to talk about your tongue. She used to talk about how good you were with it, and about how you would go down on her after class. I want that Seraph, my pet." Sara quirked a smile and lifted an eyebrow. "Eat me now, just as you used to do Amber, and Leona after her. Drink of us."

Seraph inched down to her full pussy. He pulled against his body, but it moved of Sara's volition now, not his. He had promised to drink of them, and he did. Sara moved her hand just as his nose contacted it and his mouth was quickly on her clit, sucking and licking steadily. Sara urged him not to spill any, so Seraph ran his tongue from the bottom of her sex to the top, taking as much of their creamy ambrosia from her as he could. He had filled her to overbrimming, and their love poured out of her in a rivulet. His mind reeled, but he couldn't keep himself from hardening again. Seraph willed himself to stop but was unable to, and he was so turned on that he wasn't sure if it was Sara's will or his own libido that motivated him as his mouth slowly became full. Sara worked her fingers into his hair and took a firm grip, pulling him up so she could see his face and throat fully.

"Swallow." He did. Sara watched his throat undulate, carrying their passion into his chiseled stomach. She took immense pleasure from his submission, and her smile vanished. She bit her bottom lip. "Continue. Don't stop until I'm clean. Pump yourself, if you like."

Sara leaned her head back and stuffed Seraph's head into her sex. She worked her hips on his face as he licked and sucked, smearing Seraph's face with their cream. "You're as good as Amber promised," Sara laughed. His firm tongue was working her clit as he sucked on it, not breaking suction for minutes. Sara clamped her thighs around his head and crossed her ankles over his back, building for an orgasm.

Seraph's erection screamed its need at him, and despite his horror at the situation, he began to slowly work his hand over it. He was surprised that he had become so fully erect so quickly after his immense ejaculation. He looked up and Sara and saw that she was peering down at him again with a satisfied look.

"Look how good we are together baby. Look at how your body wants this," Sara said. She took one foot from his back and slid it down between his legs. Her French manicured toes just barely reached his cockhead, and she worked them leisurely back and forth across it as Seraph pumped his fist a bit faster. "Amber told me something else, my love. She told me you enjoyed it when she took control. She told me about the blindfolds and about the teasing. Do you enjoy being dominated sexually like this? Being completely possessed by me?"