Sara's Temptation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Phew, that was a close call! You almost made a mess on the couch." Sara said innocently.

"Ah, yeah sorry about that. You know I'm not very good at holding on. Thank god you were here." Jake replied and got turned on by how slutty his mom was. She had just sucked his dick off, and she was gonna get away with it.

"Ehm, what?" Peter said, still shocked at what had happened in his living room.

"Jesus Christ, you need a play with yourself a bit younger lad. You filled my belly up and I haven't even eaten dinner yet. Oh the movie just finished." Sara said as the credits rolled in the background.

"What? The couch?" Peter said more confused than ever. He was at a point where he couldn't even phrase his words correctly.

"Yeah the couch. He was gonna cum and make a mess on our new couch. Come on, you just bought that couch, you wouldn't want it to be painted with cum." Sara replied and provoked Peter.

"Ah, the couch. Yes." Peter said.

"I think I'll go upstairs, I need to rest!" Peter added and started going upstairs looking back at his wife, whose mouth was still leaking cum.

"I'll be up in a bit baby. I need to clean up the living room." Sara said looking at him and wiped the cum off her mouth.

"Clean. Yes." Peter replied.

After Peter was gone, Sara started putting everything back in place and after that laid on the couch with Jake.

"I told you, your time was gonna come baby. It just needed to be perfect for me too!" Sara teased Jake and kissed him.

"Jesus mom, I knew you were crazy but not like that. I must have pumped 2 liters of cum in you. I didn't even know I could do that." Jake replied and grabbed her boob over the shirt.

"I didn't even know I could do that either, I've never even had a dick like that before. Especially in front of your dad. He was watching the whole thing, his petite wife taking big black dick. Fuck that's good." Sara said and started rubbing her pussy.

"Yeah that's fucking good. Let me help you with that." Jake said and approached Sara's pussy with his hand.

"No, not now. Listen and listen carefully. I'll tell you some things that you need to do and if you're a good boy you're going to destroy this little pussy. Only if you do what I say though." Sara said while looking straight at Jake.

"Okay, I'm listening mom. Anything you want!" Jake said and listened attentively to his mom's proposition.

Some time passed and Sara started walking upstairs. As soon as she reached the bedroom she knocked on the door and went inside. Peter was lying in bed checking his phone. He didn't really notice Sara's arrival, or didn't show that he noticed. Sara went to her closet and changed her clothes to her sexy black lingerie. It was a very revealing outfit, since you could kind of notice a cameltoe and also the bra couldn't really hold the sides of her boobs or her under boob. It was mostly holding on to her nipples.

"Baby, don't tell me you're jealous again." Sara said and went into her husbands arms.

"I'm sorry, I'm really trying but it's hard you know. You can see how I can misinterpret things right? It's not that I'm illogical or anything." said Peter who had almost started weeping at this point.

"Yeah baby. I know you're a very reasonable man! I just want you to understand what happened. It's like the past week has been for nothing. I thought you were improving." Sara told Peter feeling a bit bad for him, even though she was very horny.

"I am getting better. It's just that, I need time or something. I don't even know anymore." Peter said.

"Yeah, I understand. I am a bit harsh on you I must admit. I can understand how Jake's dick filling me up can be misleading as to what was happening. I just controlled it so that he wouldn't make a mess." Sara teased.

"Yeah, a bit of a weird way of being understanding to me but yeah. I get what you're saying." Peter said annoyed at his wife's choice of words.

"Come here baby." she said and started kissing Jake's small dick.

It's something that Sara would enjoy doing at times, just because of how slutty she felt doing it after she had just sucked a huge dick. Degrading him like that was really turning her on, especially by giving him small kisses on the dick, instead of outright sucking him. After spending a bit of time teasing his dick she started sucking on his balls. She wouldn't really spend too much time on them and after a minute she left them off and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. Of course, Peter wanted a bit more than just a kiss on the cheek and reached for Sara's pussy. Sara stopped him right there and then.

"I'm not really feeling it tonight baby. How about we do it tomorrow? I'm exhausted with the cleaning and all!" said Sara looking innocently into Peter's eyes.

"Why did you wear the sexy underwear then? This is the sexy time underwear, not the kiss on the cheek and sleep underwear!" Peter replied disappointed.

"It's just been so long since I had last worn them, so I thought I would just try them on tonight." Sara lied and disengaged from Peter's hug.

"Whatever. It's fine!" Peter said and turned towards his side of the bed.

"I'm sorry baby!" said Sara who seemed to be on edge, maybe anticipating of something or someone.

After about an hour of Sara reading a book and Jake checking his phone, shouting could be heard from Jake's room, and then a loud thump. After a bit it was clear that Jake was running towards his parents bedroom. The door opened wide shut and Jake was on it, seemingly terrified of something.

"Fuck, there's a cockroach in my bedroom. FUCK!" Jake shouted.

"Jesus Christ baby, that's disgusting!" noted Sara.

"It's okay, you used to sleep next to cockroaches when you were young, don't you remember?" Peter replied suspiciously.

"What are you talking about? Jake hates cockroaches! Come here baby, don't listen to your father. You're going to sleep with us tonight." Sara replied and opened her arms wide for Jake.

As Jake approached the bed, he removed his t-shirt and was now fully naked. Sara was wearing sexy lingerie, which really showed off her figure and left her tits mostly exposed. Her pale body in contrast with the black lingerie made her look even sexier. Jake quickly went into bed, and he started making out with his mom. Because it was summer, they didn't use any sheets or blankets so it could be seen that Jake was rubbing Sara's waist, up to her side boob. Sara was grabbing Jake's ass while he was on top of her, and would often slap it while she was kissing him.

"I really like your underwear mom! Are they new?" Jake noted.

"It's lingerie baby! And i have them for quite a while now, I just don't really wear them unless it's a special occasion." Sara replied taking a peak at what Peter was doing.

When Peter realised that Sara was looking at him, he diverted his attention back to his phone. He had of course been looking intently at Sara and Jake making out, and how could he not. After what happened today he was extremely aroused and confused. Sara turned her attention back to Jake and this time started kissing him even more passionately, sucking and biting on his lips. Sara was at this point wrapping her legs around Jake's ass and pulled his dick close to her pussy. Then Jake took the lead and starting rubbing his mom's pussy with his dick over her panties. He started off slow, using the full length of his dick on his mom's tiny pussy. Even though Sara's pussy seemed very small, it could definitely take a pummeling, since in her younger years it was being fucked by huge dicks frequently. Jake started going a bit faster and Sara couldn't take it anymore and started moaning louder and louder. Of course Peter took notice of what was happening, and had to intervene.

"Uhm, Jake you wanna stop playing with your mom's pussy? That's not right!" Peter said Peter who was looking intently at Jake at this point.

"Don't listen to him baby. You need to release yourself. It's not healthy to keep all this cum inside." Sara and was now pulling Jake towards her cause he had stopped after Peter's remark.

"Yeah, you should listen to me, what the fuck. You can't just fuck my wife in front of me, even if you're not inside her." Peter remarked while being visibly angry.

"He's not fucking me, how can you say such things in front of Jake. He's just using my panties as any other object, I can barely feel him over my panties!" Sara said decisively.

"In fact, you know what? I've had enough of this. You clearly aren't improving with your jealousy issues and you take everything out on Jake. I think this will be a good lesson for you. And don't you dare take your eyes off of us, I'll be watching you." Sara said and got up from the bed.

As Sara got up, she repositioned so that her pussy was facing Peter's face and was very close to it. Her feet landed just above Peter's and from his position he had a clear view of her panties and ass.

"Come here baby. You need to relieve yourself. I'm here for you!" Sara said and spread her legs wide, welcoming Jake's dick on her pussy.

Jake hurried to take place on his mom again, this time though in a much dirtier position, since his dad was watching them from below. He instantly spread her legs, and she placed them on his ass like before. As soon as he started rubbing her pussy again, Sara started moaning loudly and starting kissing Jake. Her whole body was expressing the pleasure she was experiencing from her eyes to her toes. Since she hadn't had a real dick for around 10 years, all this teasing was a bit too much for her, and she knew she wasn't gonna last long.

"Yeah baby keep going, let it all out!" Sara said while moaning.

"I'm feeling a bit weird. I'm not sure what's, FUCK FUCKK I'M CUMMINGG!!" Sara screamed as she squirted.

Sara's pussy blasted cum through her panties everywhere, from the bed to Peter's face. As she was releasing she was thinking about her husband, who was watching the whole thing, watching his little wife being dominated by a black dick and that made her release all that cum. She was screaming from pleasure and grabbing Jake's ass as she was cumming, making a mess on the bed. After that she took a few deeper breaths and remained in her position, since Jake kept going, and she wasn't gonna let that go to waste. She was gonna cum as much as she could.

"Oh baby, I'm sorry. I don't know what happened actually!" Sara told Peter who was watching the whole scene.

Peter, of course, was in his place watching the whole thing. His wife being dominated like made him even more horny and confused. He hadn't expected Sara to be such a slut. Out of all the women he had dated, Sara was the one he always considered the most innocent and saint, which is the reason why he married her. Now this new Sara emerged, and he didn't know how he felt about it, all he knew was that he had to endure all this so that their marriage wouldn't break and also he had to really consider what was happening, cause maybe she was being honest with him. That was something that Peter never really crossed out, even though everything that had happened the last few days. Sara truly had her way with him.

Jake, who was going even faster and harder now, was at this point taking a break from rubbing her pussy to giving it slaps with his dick, which was hard as a log. He quickly went back on it though, cause he was gonna cum soon. Being an 18-year-old boy, rubbing his mom's soaking wet panties and pussy was too much for him, add that the fact that he had exposed one of her tits and was moaning as they were kissing and that can make anyone cum in 5 minutes.

"Oh my god, it's coming. I'm gonna cum!" Jake screamed.

"Let it all out baby. Give it to momma. Cum on me!" Sara shouted as Jake grabbed his dick with his hand and blasted his load on her, from her panties to her thighs up to her belly. This was truly something else as Jake was again coming for a full minute long, while his mom was watching him with her tits out. She couldn't take her eyes off his dick, how violently he was cumming on her, like he was declaring that her pussy was his. Midway through the cumshot Sara grabbed his dick with both her hands and started jerking it off, pointing it at her panties, making sure she got all of his cum as close to her pussy as she could. After Jake was done he quickly fell to the bed, and closed his eyes, while still have his legs around Sara's.

"Jesus Christ. And you say that our boy didn't need to relieve himself. Look at all this cum. Thank god he didn't listen to you." said Sara who was savoring the moment and looked proudly at the mess that Jake made on her.

Peter couldn't really say anything at this point. He was so shocked by the view that all he could do was stare in awe at his wife. Everything she did turned him on even more and if he could get his dick hard he would have certainly cum by now.

"Fuck I'm so lazy I really don't wanna have a bath. You know what? I'll just sleep like this baby." Sara said, and she removed her panties being at this point completely naked, her body still dirty from all the cum that Jake had showered her with.

"We'll talk tomorrow okay? Goodnight!" Sara said and gave Peter a kiss.

Sara took the same position she had before, only difference being that she was now sideways and fully naked. Jake's legs were still around hers and her pussy was now touching Jake's dick. She got comfortable and started falling asleep. She thought of how part 1 of her plan was a success and how her pussy hadn't felt like this in like forever. Tomorrow though, was truly when her pussy would erupt and was too excited to sleep. After a bit though, tiredness overcame her and fell deeply asleep.

Next morning, everyone was still in bed, sleeping. Jake and Sara woke up early as planned. Sara quickly started giving Jake head to get him hard. She was as silent as she could, so as not to wake Peter up. When he got hard, Sara took a missionary position with her pussy being bare this time. Jake quickly and silently put the head of his dick on her pussy spreading it little by little. Sara had to try super hard not to moan as this was a dream situation for her and didn't want to ruin it. Slowly but surely, Jake spread Sara's pussy successfully and was now balls-deep in her. Even though he needed to be silent, he was going very fast and rubbing her clit with his hand. Sara, who was now super horny was about to begin part 2 of her plan. While Jake didn't really understand why his mom was so obsessed with her father watching them cum, he played along cause it's the only way he could get in her pussy. After a while when Sara's pussy was fully wet, Sara started screaming and shouting.

"What the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck! Peter wake up. Wake uppp!" Sara screamed as much as she could, which wasn't very easy as her pussy was being pummeled by a 9-inch black dick.

Peter opened his eyes and the first thing that he saw, was that Jake's dick was now fully inside Sara and her pussy was sucking it in. Even her ass was being spread, just because of how aroused she was.

"What the fuck are you doing Jake. Get off her!" Peter shouted, and he wasn't even sure if he wanted Jake to get off Sara.

"Baby, I woke up and Jake was fucking my pussy. I don't know why, I thought he was relieved yesterday. FUCK FUCK. Get him off me please, before he blows a load in my pussy." Sara lied while being destroyed by Jake.

Jake was very much not gentle with his mom. He went almost fully out of her pussy and then balls-deep super fast. And Sara loved that, knowing Peter was watching her pussy take a beating. Peter got up, and started pulling Jake away from Sara but to no avail. It was really impossible to stop him at this point, cause he was a much bigger guy than Peter and Jake shoved him away with one hand. With the other he held on to his mother's boob. Sara didn't really make out with Jake while they were fucking, cause it wasn't compatible with the story she was presenting. She didn't really mind though as Jake was fucking her brains out.

"Well, can't you do anything? You're just gonna let his black dick cum all over me?" Sara told Peter looking intently at him as she had her legs in the air at this point.

"I can't shove him he's too big." Peter said ashamed.

"Whatever then. He'll just fill my pussy up and then my mouth too. You know he won't stop at my pussy only." Sara said.

"FUCK FUCK THAT FEELS SO GOOD MOM" Jake screamed and couldn't really believe that he was fucking his hot mom. He also couldn't believe how she was taking his huge dick in like it was nothing.

"Get it over with baby, come on. Cum in my pussy! HHH Fuck" Sara shouted as he was starting to rub her clit.

"Peter, you can still stop this! Try one last time please. Oh fuck." Sara told Peter and was now closer to cumming.

Peter shoved Jake with all his power but it felt like he was pushing a wall. There was no way that was gonna happen.

"I'm cumming momm! I'm gonna cum in your pussy! FUCK KKK" Jake said and starting blowing his load in her pussy.

Sara had spread her legs to the air, due to the pleasure and was now cumming as well. Every inch of her body filled with pleasure as she was exchanging bodily fluids with Jake. Jake held her tits tighter and got closer to her as he was pumping his cum in her pussy. This one didn't last as long but was definitely the most explosive one. As soon as they started cumming, cum blasted everywhere on the bed, both Saras and Jake's. It was like a fountain and Peter was dangerously close to it, watching the whole process. Midway through, Sara grabbed Jake's ass tightly and pulled it towards her, making sure that all of his cum would go to her pussy. Saying that he tore her pussy apart was an understatement, but that's exactly what she needed. All this vented up sexual tension and now the perfect release, fucking this black dick in front of her husband, completely humiliating him. Peter just stood there watching Jake blast the last drops of his cum in his wife, astounded by what occured. She laid there on the bed, lightly touching her pussy and barely moving. All this action had her exhausted, and she knew she had to sleep.

"Go to your bedroom. You're grounded. We'll talk tomorrow about how your punishment." said Sara very calmly as she didn't have any energy left in her.

Jake hurried to his room with his now flacid dick and fell asleep.

"Baby. Are you okay? Maybe you want to..." Peter started.

"Not now, please! Look at what happened, I need to rest. We'll talk tomorrow!" Sara said and with a smile fell asleep for what felt like forever.

12