All Comments on 'Sardines'

by Fenrils

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
EroticExperience69EroticExperience69over 3 years ago

I loved it. Great story, very descriptive and I can’t wait for the next chapter. 5*

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
So many family opportunities

So many missed out of fear

WritingKnightWritingKnightover 3 years ago
Good Read, but...

What happened to the "girl", the 3rd person in the closet? She just seemed to disappear. Also, there seemed to be a great deal of vision in a space that should have been almost pitch black...

DocWordsDocWordsover 3 years ago

Thanks. I enjoyed that. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice premise.

But sex needs more foreplay and more dialog.

Why didn't she ask him how her ass felt? Did he like her breasts? Did he want to feel them? Kiss them? Kick them? Suck them?

Did he like how her pussy smelled?

When he masturbated, did he sometimes think of her? What did he visualize? What did he want to to to/with her? What did he want her to do to him?

Did it feel good when she jerked his cock? Did he want it faster? Slower? Harder? Softer?

Did he dream about her ass? What did he want to do to it?

Would he like to kiss/lick her pussy? Would he like it if she sucked his cock? Where would he like to cum?

Gave it four stars for potential.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckover 3 years ago
Nice

I usually hate one-page stories. This one was so well written that it was perfect. Thanks, and please continue.

screamindivr145screamindivr145over 3 years ago
Sequel Needed

Yes! Please continue it.

andrewm57andrewm57over 3 years ago
Homonym...

"She shuttered..." Shuddered maybe.

thetallestthetallestover 3 years ago
Can I hide in the closet too??

I want to hide in this closet as well. Please continue with the story. I did not expect it to stop so suddenly. Also this closet must be huge there are at last count 4 people in this closet 3 adults and 1 little one that apparently does not have a clue what is going on. I am almost expecting the back to open into the land of Narnia. Or I guess it would have to Taboobia << see what I did there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Copy.

You can read the original story with the same title and the same type of story by Robert Lubrican.

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 3 years ago
Good story

It was a good story, kind of hard believing that a little girl would have made her way into the closet and not discovered what they were doing. She may have not understood what was going on but should have discovered something. Other than that it's a great intro into what could be a many chaptered storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not remotely similar to Lubrican, much less a copy

That story is framed as a romance unfolding over the course of years, between a girl and her friend's father, with games played at teenage sleepovers acting as an inciting incident and then being dropped entirely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Little kids

Having a little kid in the presence of people having sex is a little low for erotica.

KhanShahebKhanShahebabout 3 years ago

Nice story. I can’t wait for the next chapter.

Choker4DaddyChoker4Daddyabout 3 years ago

Are we getting another chapter?

dikupinyadikupinyaover 2 years ago
wow

please continue

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

To be continued...

1D9O5M91D9O5M9over 2 years ago

I would love to read another installment of this story!

hornyOzManhornyOzManover 2 years ago

Please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

problem... the little girl that is in the closset as well... she just heard them talk about sex. plus, why did you even have to bring that into it in the first place?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFenrils@Fenrils
I am a software engineer by training so pretty new to writing, especially fiction. Hope at least some of you enjoy my fledgling attempts at smut.