Sareena Ch. 03

Story Info
Sareena musters the courage to make a new "friend."
3.7k words
4.82
8.7k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Sorry for the longer wait on this one, COVID had quite the opposite effect on my life than most in that I had much less spare time rather than much more.

Once again we have an appearance and encounter with MJMurra's Sammy, so credit to that character to him. Zaaz's April, playing Sareena's roommate, is here as well for a spot of mischief. As usual, I recommend their stories if you're into that type of thing. They'll be recurring often!

As a refresher, the recurring character Lily appears in this story. She is a friend of Sareena's estranged twin sister, Adeline (who is yet to appear), and currently works with Sareena.

I hope you enjoy, as usual I love receiving comments and criticisms! Thanks for reading.

*****

Several months had passed since Sareena's very first incident and life was better than ever. There was something so freeing about giving in to her newfound fetish that it began improving other aspects of her life. Sareena was indulging herself several times a day; wetting the bed, pissing through her panties, and drinking her own urine from either the toilet or the source were regular occurrences. Work was more of a joy even beyond the pure sexual energy of it (though that hadn't waned in the least), owed partially to the fact that her manager, Monica, had inexplicably become a much nicer person. Most importantly, her coworker Lily had gotten word that Sareena's parents were beginning the process of forgiving her for dropping out of college.

After dropping out, Sareena had been completely cut off. Not just from her parents, but her twin sister too. Adeline couldn't risk incurring their parents' wrath, so she fell in line and ghosted her sister as well. There was an understanding, though. Sareena never once begrudged her for giving in, she was on a successful path and needed parental support to pay her tuition. They had always been so, so close, and Adeline's absence from her life left a whole in her heart in addition to lacking financial support. But she had gotten by; Lily had gotten her the job at Victoria's Secret and April, whom she'd found on Craigslist, had been kind enough to let her stay with reduced rent while she was getting back on her feet.

Lily and April, her saviors. Sareena smiled as she looked up at them from her position kneeling completely naked on the floor. Lily's dark skin contrasted beautifully with the creamy white lingerie she was wearing, her long, towering legs encased in sheer white nylon stockings. April stood next to her, noticeably smaller in stature, clad in similar lingerie.

They smiled down at her as wet spots began to form on the crotches of their panties, then their streams pushed through and showered down on her. She dutifully opened her mouth, accepting their gifts by the mouthful as she felt it stream down her face and body. Her legs quivered as it ran between her pussy lips, but she didn't seek satisfaction. Kneeling there, she sought only to please.

After what seemed like an impossibly large quantity of piss, the two girls finally seemed to run out. Soaked to the bone with urine, Sareena finally looked down to the floor and realized she was kneeling atop a mirror; what she saw was breathtakingly beautiful. Hair wet and matted, face dripping, large tits hanging down, shiny and wet from their gift, and her happy little belly filled to the brim with piss.

"You know what to do," Lily said firmly.

And she did. Without a moment's hesitation she lowered herself to the mirror, squishing her tits against it as, with wide open eyes, she watched herself lick and suck the two girls' piss right off of her own reflection. Finally she could handle it no longer as she felt her pussy contract, eyes rolling back in her head, tongue extended, and welcomed the orgasm that was only moments away...

The lights flicked on and the bedroom door opened, stirring Sareena from her restful sleep and wonderful dream. Opening her eyes, she was met with the sight of her roommate, April, dressed in a slutty little black dress, drunkenly stumbling into her room and making a beeline for her bathroom. A confused look at her clock told her it was five in the morning. Before she could gather her voice to question what the hell April was doing in her room this early, or at all for that matter, the sound of a stream of liquid splashing into the toilet broke the relative silence.

Without a moment's hesitation, the lebanese girl slipped her hand into the waistband of her panties and began playing with herself, already soaked through from her dream. Two fingers sank into her drenched hole with ease. She pressed her nose into her pillow and inhaled deeply, its fibers long since stained with the smell of her own old urine, pushing her fingers inside herself as she listened to April pissing in her toilet, into the toilet full of Sareena's piss that she'd left there just hours ago. She bit the pillow to stifle her moans, tongue running over it to get a little taste of the stale pee long since dried into it.

Turning her head a little gave her a view of one of April's spread legs, toes curled, the rest of her body obscured by the door frame. Biting hard, Sareena brought herself to orgasm just as April's stream began to die down, filling her panties with a little load of her cream. Keeping an eye on the bathroom, she sucked her fingers into her mouth, reveling in the taste and hoping beyond hope that the clearly drunk April would forget to flush.

The loud rush of water that followed shortly after dashed her hopes. April appeared in the doorway and nearly jumped out of her skin when her eyes fell on Sareena, her face slowly morphing into one of understanding as they locked eyes.

"I'm so sorry," she managed to get out, words slurring from drunkenness, blushing hard and giggling. "I thought this was my room. Oh fuck, that's so embarrassing."

The room was plunged back into darkness as April hurried out without waiting for a response, flicking the light switch on her way out the door. Sareena sighed contentedly and curled up, satisfied and light as she basked in the afterglow of her orgasm. Slowly she pulled her red cotton panties down over her legs and popped them into her mouth, sucking on them like a pacifier, savoring her creamy load. With almost no effort she relaxed her bladder and began pissing right there in her bed, happy to just revel in the feelings washing over her as she drifted back to sleep.

Down the hall, April smirked as she shut herself into her room. As if Sareena would be able to keep such a perverted secret from someone like her, of all people. April could recognize the faint smell of piss constantly hanging around her roommate's room and had long since noticed that the other girl rarely ever flushed after using the bathroom. Tonight's mistake had been nothing more than a fun ruse on her part, a little way of encouraging Sareena and maybe pushing her in a fun direction. In her "drunken" state, she had even left her shiny black thong completely soaked through with piss sitting on the tile floor of the bathroom. A series of shocking events in her past had led her down a distinctly perverted path in life seemingly out of nowhere, and now she reveled in the idea of pulling Sareena down it with her.

--------

The next morning, Sareena's nerves began to set in. After months of keeping her activities to herself, she was finally going to at least make an attempt at making a connection with someone over it. She didn't think any of her friends would understand and it took very little time on internet hook up sites to convince her that was definitely not the best way for her to meet people. Left with no options, she had begun to resign herself to a solo career.

But one day fate had intervened. While stopping by the bookstore near her work, Sareena thought she recognized a particularly cute girl working at the coffee shop. At first it was just a vague feeling, but once she was able to look past the ponytail and uniform of a white polo, unfairly tight khakis, and a nametag that read "Samantha," it struck her. The girl from the mall. The girl whose panties (at least, she continued to assume they were her's) had sent Sareena spiraling down the rabbit hole after her pathetic attempts at resisting. Seeing her brought back the titillating shame she had felt that first time she tasted a stranger's pee. Face suddenly turning crimson, she had fled the store.

Over the following weeks, as her desire to share her experiences with someone grew, she couldn't get Samantha off of her mind. So she promised herself that this would be the day.

Mentally steeling herself, she took a long shower to wash off the scent of the night before, then

slipped on her lacy yellow bra, a flirty black dress that was probably an inch or two too short, and a pair of yellow pumps that made her look a more respectable height. Finally the last touch to her outfit, she pulled the yellow cotton panties with the cute little palm tree print over the crotch out of her special drawer and slowly, slowly pulled them up her legs and tight against her pussy. It had taken a momentous amount of effort to resist putting them on before; now that she finally had, the feeling was electric. Her pussy wept into them, reviving the starchy areas that had once been stained with another girl's pee. It took everything she had to will herself to go to her sink and start putting on makeup instead of masturbating furiously. The way the tight cotton of another girl's panties clung to her skin so tightly had her in quite the state, the simple material had her feeling so sensitive her legs quaked occasionally.

Looking at herself in the mirror, all dressed up and made up, Sareena coyly lifted her skirt to flash herself, trying to practice sexy and seductive looks. It felt silly, but it helped to distract herself from her growing nerves.

For the coup de grace, she lifted her skirt, plopped down on the toilet, and took her morning piss right into the panties. Normally this would have had her heaving with horniness, but the reality of what she was about to try continued to catch up with her. What if Samantha wasn't even into this? She could have just had a little accident and ditched her panties to avoid embarrassment. What if she was into it, but didn't like women? Hell, what if they weren't even her panties in the first place? As Sareena let out the last dribbles of piss into the panties, her resolve was fading quickly.

Then something strange caught her eye. Lying right there on the bathroom floor was a black thong she realized was definitely not her's. Aside from getting the occasional sniff of April's laundry, Sareena had generally avoided messing with her panties too much in fear of getting caught.

Reaching to pick it up, she figured April must have left it there last night in her drunken haze, and was surprised to find it was wet. Soaking even. She lifted it to her face and, with a little sniff, determined they were saturated with drying urine. A shameless moan left her lips as she sucked them into her mouth, moaning at her first ever real taste of April's lukewarm liquid. It was exquisite, enflaming her horny mood and restoring her resolve.

This had to be a sign, there was no other explanation. The universe wanted her to approach Samantha.

--------

Sammy grumbled to herself as she sorted out the coffee machines. Coming in for a morning shift was never pleasant, but Saturdays were the worst. It didn't help that her sort-of girlfriend Steph had kept her up all night, knowing full well that she didn't have to come in today while Sammy did. Not that she had been complaining at the time, the taste of Steph's dirty asshole was still pleasantly clinging to her tongue.

Most of the customers scattered about the tables in the cafe area were older regulars, people who didn't mind the shitty coffee and had nothing better to do on a Saturday morning than read the periodicals without buying them. But one girl stuck out like a sore thumb.

She was sitting alone at a table for two, an unopened book in front of her. Aside from looking incredibly, albeit adorably, nervous, fidgeting with her eyes downcast, she was absolutely gorgeous. The effort she had clearly put into her appearance this morning rivaled the sort that Sammy would normally have put into a night on the town. She almost felt a little frumpy in comparison, wearing her white work polo and khakis, but the cute white satin panties with a lace back hidden beneath kept her feeling sexy. Curiosity getting the better of her, she sauntered over to the girl.

"Good morning ma'am. Waiting for someone?" she asked in her cheery, customer service voice.

The girl started slightly, then looked up at Sammy with a nervous expression.

"Oh, aaah...no, not really. Sort of," she said, blushing, only half maintaining eye contact.

"Alright, well...let me know if you need anything, okay?" Sammy responded cheerfully.

"No, I'm alright."

There was a smell just beneath the girl's lavender shampoo that she could almost recognize. She was just turning to walk away, figuring the girl wanted to be alone, when she looked up. Her dark, captivating eyes met Sammy's. She turned in her chair, leaving her far leg where it was, until she was facing Sammy with her legs open at a 90 degree angle. Slowly, without breaking eye contact, she grabbed the hem of her skirt and lifted it up.

Sareena's heart was beating so hard she was certain it was visible through her dress.

"Unless..." she managed to get out, trying hard not to choke on her words. "You recognize these?"

Without even enough time to feel shocked about what was happening, Sammy's eyes fell on the soiled panties clinging tight to the other girl. Her stomach did a little flip as she recognized them immediately, mind rushing back to the mall bathroom where she'd abandoned them after relieving herself and her cunt in the first stall. She stared dumbly, mouth starting to water at the soiled sight before her, for what felt like ages. Sareena's voice snapped her out of it.

"Sorry. Nevermind. Fuck..." Sareena's complexion bloomed bright crimson as she dropped her skirt, taking Sammy's awkward silence as her being utterly freaked out by the situation. She was practically crying from embarrassment at this point, so she got up to flee the scene and never leave her room again.

A hand grasped her wrist, stopping her in place. She turned to meet Sammy's gaze, astonished to find the girl was grinning impishly.

"Come with me," Sammy said in a quiet voice.

Sareena obeyed on shaky legs, feeling dazed as she trailed behind Sammy. She could barely focus on anything other than Sammy's tight ass swaying back and forth as she followed her blindly to the back of the store and into the bathroom.

Once inside, the younger girl clicked the door shut and wasted no time in pushing Sareena up against it, their lips clumsily finding each other in a desperate embrace. Sammy had about four inches on Sareena's height normally, made less significant by the pumps the shorter girl wore. Still, it was enough that as Sareena sighed happily into the other girl's lips, she could swoon back against the door and let Sammy dominate her with body language.

A quiet whimper escaped her throat as Sammy suddenly broke off the kiss.

"Sammy," she said breathlessly, flushed and smiling, hands roaming slowly down Sareena's torso. "I don't normally do this."

"Sareena," came the husky response. "Me neither."

"Pretty name."

Only able to manage a nervous giggle in response, Sareena watched as Sammy sank to her knees and slipped her head under Sareena's skirt. The feeling of Sammy's face nuzzling into her wet panties sent a shock up her spine, causing her to grip at the door behind her to maintain her balance.

"I missed these," Sammy's muffled voice said as she sucked the panties into her mouth, savoring the taste of her own long dried piss, Sareena's fresh morning pisss, and the copious cream that was leaking into them. She could feel her pussy weeping into her panties, overjoyed to be reunited with her old ones, not to mention meeting another girl with such good taste in fetishes. Briefly she pondered if she might be into the messier half of Sammy's toilet play love, but decided now wasn't the time to push it.

"Do you have something for me?" Sammy asked seductively, looking up, opening her mouth wide, and giving the outside of Sareena's panties a long, slow lick.

Once again Sareena was incapable of giving a proper vocal response. She was out of her mind with excitement and even the small amount of foreplay from Sammy had her on the verge of exploding from orgasm. So as she strained to piss into this near-stranger's mouth, the best she could get out was a moan that almost sounded like she was going to cry.

For a long moment nothing seemed to happen, but Sammy was patient. She took a distinct pleasure in tasting and nuzzling the girl's pussy through her damp panties.

At last Sareena felt her body begin to expel her pee into her panties and Sammy's waiting mouth. She threw her head to the side and covered her mouth with her hand, vaguely recalling that they were in a semi-public place. In the mirror over the sink she locked eyes with her reflection, staring at herself as she heard Sammy expertly gulping down her piss. God, she thought, I look so fucking hot like this.

"Oh god, Sammy" she finally managed to hiss through her fingers. The stimulation, the excitement, and the taboo all caught up with her so quickly as she watched herself tip over the edge only moments after her stream began. Her shaky legs failed her as she suddenly slid down the door, piss still flowing, until she felt the cold tile on her ass. She came hard, shaking violently, nails digging into her cheek to keep from screaming as she held her mouth shut.

Sammy, for her part, handled it like a pro. Moving from kneeling to lying on her stomach, her chin nearly coming to rest on the floor, she managed to keep her mouth sealed against Sareena's pussy as she fell, not spilling a drop. She was aided by the fact it was a relatively low flow compared to what she was used to, Sareena having already emptied her bladder once that day. She held on tight as an orgasm tore through the other girl, allowing a glob of her cum to rest on her tongue, swimming in the midst of the last squirts of piss.

Sareena's body was mostly limp, her breathing heavy, as Sammy crawled up and straddled her, hips gently gyrating against the belly and chest of the girl beneath her. Her tender touch brought Sareena's face up into a passionate kiss and, with a sigh of contentment, the kiss was accepted. Sammy's offering of cum and piss slid into Sareena's mouth and down her throat, a perverted reminder of what they were doing even as the younger girl's delicate touch brought butterflies to her stomach.

"Jesus Christ," she huffed as their sticky lips finally parted, smiling dreamily. "Fuck, you broke me. I think I'm in love with you."

Sammy laughed quietly and kissed her cheek.

"Are you all done? Exhausted?" she asked, nibbling on Sareena's ear.

"Mmm," she responded, hands moving up to rest heavily on Sammy's ass. "Not a chance in hell. After that orgasm I'm feeling really, really thirsty."

Fifteen minutes later, as Sammy was pulling her tight khakis over her newly reclaimed yellow panties (Steph was sure to get a kick out of them), she looked over at Sareena's state and let out a good natured laugh.

Sareena was slumped over the toilet, legs splayed, glistening pussy on display, with Sammy's white piss-stained panties on her head. Her black dress clung wetly to her heaving chest, Sareena clearly having been unable to handle Sammy's stream nearly as efficiently as Sammy had her's. Once again she was breathing heavily; she stopped counting how many orgasms she'd had with Sammy's pussy in her mouth after the first three. Her pussy ached pleasantly, her jaw slightly less pleasantly, but her face was beaming with contented happiness. One hand rested on her warm little belly, now so full of Sammy's golden offering.

12