Sareena Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really have to get back to work, are you going to be okay?" Sammy asked, pushing her wild blonde hair back into a messy bun.

Sareena waved her hand in Sammy's direction dismissively, turning to look up at her with a sincere smile.

"I've never been better. I have your number, is it weird if I text you tonight?"

Sammy smiled back, leaning down to plant a kiss on her forehead, and moved to the door.

"I'll be disappointed if you don't. Take good care of my panties, yeah? I know you will," she replied sweetly before slipping cautiously out of the room.

After a few moments of respite, Sareena dragged herself to her feet and stood in front of the mirror. Her makeup was a disaster, her hair messy and damp. The panties resting on her head looked ridiculous, but she didn't care; it made her feel sexy. Still, after admiring her damp reflection for a minute or two, she eventually removed them from her head and tidied her appearance, then stepped into them and slid them up her legs. Heavenly, she thought as the soft, wet material brushed against her thighs and pulled tight against her pussy.

Once again she regarded her reflection, much more cleaned up, and smiled. Everything seemed to be going her way.

12