Sari, a Devil's Child

Story Info
One spring day changes everything for two young people.
5.9k words
4.3
7.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skyfish
Skyfish
1 Followers

Chapter 1

I was sitting in the restroom of Kuomula Business School and sweating. It was an unusually hot April Thursday, and I had been sitting here for an hour and a half, listening to E-rotic on my iPod to set the mood. "Come on, help me, Dr. Dick," moaned the woman in my earphones. I listened, preparing for what was to come, fondling my testicles, which were filled with a week's worth of load that I had been saving for this special moment as per my usual habit.

I had graduated from here three years ago. However, for the past three months, I had been regularly visiting this particular stall. The reason I was sitting here now with my pants down, feeling intense anticipation, was Sari.

Sari Kiukainen was three years younger than me, so we had last been in the same school in elementary school. Even back then, she was known as a good girl, and according to what I had heard, her saintly halo had not dimmed when transitioning to middle school. Sari was the kind of girl who got excellent grades on tests, didn't make grammatical errors when speaking, didn't have a world outside of home and school--except during geography classes--and only used the school restroom to pee, always after the school day had ended because she spent her breaks reading. And always just for peeing, which indicated either that she considered taking a dump in a public restroom to be too extreme or that she had never had the need to shit during her nine years at school. I heard that her bun-haired owl of a mother had gone into a parenting frenzy after Sari's father died when she was eight years old. According to his own words, he had regretted his chosen lifestyle and wanted to "face the world in all its colorful and dangerous splendor." In practice, this had meant a year of drinking in a few local establishments, a couple of years in the world of various stronger substances, followed by an attempted robbery of a local store with a condom on his head, and finally suicide by jumping naked from the church tower. I had gathered that Sari idolized her father in some way because of his bravery and secretly hoped to be just as brave, even though, in reality, she was too shy to defecate in the school restroom due to her mother's brainwashing.

Somehow, miraculously, I had managed to avoid seeing Sari once during middle school and business school, so I had been spared from seeing something that almost made me collapse when I coincidentally spotted her on the local pedestrian street last November. Not only was Sari a good girl, but she had also become an absolutely enchanting young woman. A shoulder-length brown hair, a proportional bosom, and most importantly, a stunningly beautiful face and a backside the kind I had never seen or even imagined before but immediately realized I had been waiting for my whole life.

After this, Sari had become an obsession for me. I had known that she was in her final year of business school and since I knew the end times of her classes, I had been able to spy on her outside the school to learn when she would finish for the day. Just seeing Sari made me incredibly happy and horny, giving my masturbation sessions, which had been fueled by online porn during my unemployed years after graduation and had started to become boring, a new sense of excitement and energy. I fantasized about sex with her - about how I would bury my tool in her bum, see angels, and shoot my load into the depths of her bowels.

Mid-December brought a significant turning point. I started to crave more than just visual stimulation. I remembered what had been said about Sari's bathroom behavior and decided to check if it was true. I remembered the restrooms at the business school - two rows of stalls, girls' and boys' restrooms all mixed up with ridiculously thin walls - and how sometimes I would masturbate there, listening to the girls pee and poop. One day, just before the end of the school day, I went into one of the stalls and observed through a gap under the door if Sari would show up. To my great luck, she appeared precisely five minutes after the bell rang, and unexpectedly, she stepped into the stall next to mine. My luck didn't end there; after listening to Sari's long peeing sessions - she really only peed once a day, I concluded - and while wiping my cum off the ceiling, I noticed a pinhole in the cardboard-thin wall. It was minuscule and difficult to distinguish, especially in the dim light of a late winter afternoon in a restroom with the only light coming from outside, but I was surprised by how well I could see into the neighboring stall. I gasped for air, and only one thought raced through my mind - I couldn't have this much luck.

The following weeks and months convinced me that God did exist after all - Sari always used the same stall, and I could watch and listen as she relieved herself after a long day. I noticed that there were rarely any other people using my or Sari's stalls, leading me to believe that the school's "circles" - to which Sari presumably did not belong - knew about the hole. At first, I would go to the stall several times a week, but at some point, I began to receive paranoid glances from certain students and decided to limit my visits to once a week. Whenever the semester changed, I would spy on Sari's school day end times and choose a day for my visit when she would leave as late as possible - during the last period of the day, the school was almost empty, and I could most likely sneak into the restroom without encountering any other students.

Of course, the fact that I had been waiting here for an hour and a half today was not because of Sari, the epitome of regularity. After visiting the employment office earlier, I had come up with the bright idea to come here right away, just in case some random girl happened to enter the stall before Sari. I hadn't been aroused by any other girls in a long time, but a change of scenery occasionally refreshed my interest. Naturally, I only watched them; the load I had saved up over the week would be sacrificed only for my goddess. Today, no one had shown up, and I wondered if I should have realized how hot a restroom stall would be on a day like this and gone home to wait.

I turned off my iPod and stuffed it, along with the headphones, into the pocket of my pants. It had been four minutes since the alarm went off, so Sari would be here exactly one minute from now. I waited. There was no sign of Sari. I waited some more. It was now 3:43 PM, which meant the alarm had gone off eight minutes ago. A three-minute delay on Sari's part meant about a two-hour delay on her scale of time management. I wondered if she had died or perhaps noticed a hole in the wall and decided to give up using the bathroom at school altogether. Finally, at 3:45 PM, I heard Sari's familiar footsteps outside the bathroom. Five minutes late. This could mean that the world was ending. Maybe that's why I had been given these lucky months, because soon we wouldn't be here anymore. I didn't have time to speculate further before Sari entered her stall. At least the same one as before, so maybe we would be saved. I got off the toilet and moved towards the hole.

I watched as Sari threw her backpack on the floor. She threw it as if she wanted to express her anger. I had never even heard that Sari had expressed anger in her life, and I sure as hell didn't know what to think about it. Sari looked in the mirror, and her face indicated that she was having a silent conversation with herself. I couldn't say what it was about, but her expressions ranged from desperate determination to self-assured confidence. At times, she closed her eyes and leaned on the sink, and other times she half-smiled at her reflection, head held high.

Then my attention shifted when Sari loosened her belt and pulled down her pants - both jeans and panties in one quick motion - revealing her butt, the one I dreamed about day and night. I admired the deep, perfect crack, the divine buttocks, and the anus occasionally glimpsing from between them. My penis instantly hardened. Sari opened the toilet, sat down, and breathed out a sigh of relief. I looked at the blissful expression on her face as she opened the floodgates and let it come. Usually, even when urinating, she seemed to try to maintain her image of a good girl and do it quietly, which, to my good fortune, was impossible thanks to the acoustics of this place. This time, however, she was uninhibited and let the urine flow freely. The intoxicating purl of piss filled my consciousness, and I closed my eyes and felt warm sensations wash over me. I grabbed my foreskin and started vigorously stroking it up and down. I opened my eyes to look again at my peeing angel, who trembled with relief as the piss flowed from her beautiful body into the toilet. I continued jerking off at an increasing pace, my excitement growing, and I had to be careful not to start making noises.

After a few moments of masturbating while listening to Sari's hypnotic pissing, I began to feel a tingling in my penis, signaling that my week's worth of saved sperm wanted out. I continued to masturbate, and in just a few seconds, I came. My cock twitched out of control, shooting my cum against the wall, my consciousness blocked up, sparks filled my vision, and I drew deep breaths.

After returning to this world, I glanced at Sari, whose peeing had stopped. I expected her to wipe herself and get up from the toilet, but she stayed there. Her face had the same pensive expression as before in front of the mirror. She looked like she was taking a big step in her life, alternating between fear and hope.

Sari farted. Long and unreservedly, the sound echoing throughout the entire bathroom. In that moment, I knew what she was about to do. She was, right in front of me and quite literally, shedding her good girl cloak. As a symbolic gesture, she was about to do something she had never done before - take a dump in a public bathroom. Her expression told me that there was no turning back from this. My penis, which hadn't even had a chance to fully relax, filled with blood again, signaling that the circus was not over yet. The air held not only the stench of Sari's shit, but also a sense of great masturbation festivity.

There was one thing in the world that was more erotic to watch and listen to than a urinating girl - and that was a defecating girl. I simply got extremely turned on by watching girls relieve themselves by excreting waste from their beautiful bodies. The bodily fluids themselves were not particularly erotic - I didn't enjoy the kind of porn where people ate shit or drank urine - but the act of a woman peeing or pooping was fascinating and lovely. This also had a great influence on my sexual preferences and what parts of a woman's body I found particularly erotic. I had always thought breasts were nice, but overrated - they didn't have a hole to fuck and they only produced mother's milk. The mouth was mostly "entrance only" and when something came out of it, it was saliva or vomit, which didn't arouse me. Pussy - except for one exceptional case - had interested me only as long as I thought the vagina and urethra were one and the same. Now I knew that the piss hole I desired could only accommodate special tools and the other hole only produced babies and menstrual blood, which I didn't find erotic. So, for me, sex practically meant anal sex - a journey into the tight, warm and velvety homeland of feminine feces.

I watched and listened. Sari sat with her upper body leaning forward, eyes closed, and let out another long and loud fart. I grabbed my penis with a firm grip, my arousal growing to disproportionate levels. Sari farted a few more times, and then it stopped. I saw from Sari's expression that stuff was coming. She furrowed her brow, then moaned, and I heard the sound of a large turd splashing into the bottom of the toilet. Sari opened her eyes, her expression blissfully serene, like someone who had just had an orgasm. The situation was overwhelmingly erotic, and I began jerking my cock more passionately than ever before.

Sari let out more farts and started defecating again. This time, she produced several smaller turds, each one splashing loudly into the toilet. Before I could make sense of it, another orgasm arrived. My world disappeared into a bright white light, and all I felt was my penis tensing to the extreme, again, again, and again.

When I descended from my heaven, Sari was already wiping her heavenly ass, which took about half a roll of toilet paper before it was properly clean. I watched as Sari pulled up her pants, fastened her belt, picked up her backpack from the floor, put it on her back, and left.

Chapter 2

I drank water from the sink, rinsing my sweaty face while still basking in the enchantment of what had just happened. I was certain that Sari had abandoned her good girl role, and I wondered what that would mean. It could mean that she would now frequent the restroom throughout the day and not show up here at the end of the day anymore. It could also mean that she would no longer neurotically use the same stall every time. Whatever the case, I still hoped to get to spy on her, because if and when Sari's personality change meant that from now on she would also shit in the school restroom, that would definitely be fine with me. And if this was the swan song of my voyeur sessions, I couldn't have imagined a better one. The sounds of Sari's farts and the splashes of her turds still echoed in my mind and would remain in my memories until the end of my life.

I stepped out of the restroom. There was no one in sight anymore, so I would probably be able to leave school without being seen by anyone. I walked toward the glass doors leading outside, and there I was surprised: Sari stood outside, looking in. Looking at me. She stood on her tiptoes and gazed as if she had been expecting me. Honestly, I didn't quite know what to think in this situation. Since I didn't even know how to be afraid, I stepped outside.

I walked toward Sari, who looked slightly puzzled but smiling and, for some reason, pleasantly surprised.

"Edu Koskela, I presume."

She remembered my name. Astonishing, considering that I had been a relatively invisible man in elementary school, or so I thought. I also wouldn't necessarily have expected her to recognize me after such a long time.

"Yeah, that's me." I couldn't come up with anything better to say in this situation.

"So, it's you. My secret voyeur." She laughed, and I felt myself turning pale and blushing at the same time, which I hadn't known was possible. I was incredibly embarrassed, although not quite as much as I may have imagined beforehand. My instincts told me she wasn't going to sue me, but how many people would hear about this? Sari's new personality had its good and dangerous sides. For the first time in a long time, I didn't have an erection when looking at Sari. Well, not a major one anyway.

I couldn't say anything. Sari's smile widened, and her puzzlement disappeared. "It's quite fascinating that it's you and not some of the disgusting assholes from my class. Fucking conservative rednecks and pussy hunters, the whole bunch."

Based on her dialogue - or perhaps, considering my silence, monologue - it seemed that she had truly shed her good girl skin with virtuosic thoroughness. When she spoke, she didn't come off as someone who would spew curse words with a trembling voice in hopes of dressing them up like a disguise, but rather, it felt like she had always spoken that way. Sari's pleasantly surprised expression at the revelation of her peeping tom's identity heightened my erection and alleviated my sense of shame.

"You're probably wondering who I'll tell first about this."

One didn't need to be a psychic to read that thought, I thought.

"Well, I don't plan on telling anyone, but as compensation for that, you can answer my questions. How long have you been peeping on me?"

I had nothing to lose in that situation, so I was honest. "Since January. So three months. Mostly once a week."

A strange fire ignited in Sari's eyes, a kind of ecstatic hopefulness. "Do you peep on a lot of girls, or...?"

I should have known that a smart girl like Sari would ask that too. The sense of shame intensified, but I answered truthfully. "Occasionally, I may have watched others, but it has only happened maybe three times in the whole time. It's you who has brought me here."

Sari began to look unbelievably happy, as if on the verge of ecstasy. "So I am your dream girl? Your wildest sexual fantasy and the one you dream of every time you masturbate? You jerk off and have mind-blowing orgasms every time you watch me?"

"Yeah. Nowadays, I only masturbate when I'm watching you here."

Sari smiled a euphoric smile from ear to ear. "You let your balls swell for a whole week just for me?"

"Yeah."

Sari closed her eyes, looking ecstatic, clenched her fists, and raised her hands towards the sky, waving them like she had just learned she won the lottery jackpot. "Oh my god, you truly change my whole life," she said half to herself.

I didn't really know what to think of this. Sari was obviously happy that I had been peeping on her - and that she was my sexual fantasy. Was I hers too? It seemed like the most logical explanation for everything, but I just couldn't believe it to be true. However, it started to feel more and more possible as Sari walked up to me and placed her hands on my shoulders.

"We need to meet later today. I have some extremely important things to take care of before that. I'll explain everything then."

Some kind of date-like thing with Sari? Hell yeah, I wanted to meet her. "When and where?"

"Exactly at seven in front of Munis."

"See you there."

"Great. See you," Sari said, happily spun around and walked towards her home.

Only when Sari had disappeared from sight did my confusion-induced daze subside enough for me to walk a short distance to where I had parked my bicycle. I unlocked it, jumped on the saddle, and rode home. On the way, I pondered what had just happened, and everything felt somewhat surreal. Without any warning, Sari had gone from being nice to naughty, predictable to unpredictable, and intriguingly mysterious. I didn't dare to even guess what the evening would bring, and I could hardly wait for seven o'clock.

****

The restaurant bakery Munarinkeli, affectionately known as Munis, had gained unwavering cult popularity among the youth with its funny name and excellent pastries. It was five minutes to seven, and I impatiently awaited Sari's arrival. At home, I had eaten a pizza and restlessly lain on my bed, contemplating deep thoughts. What did Sari mean by saying that I would change her life? Or was she talking to a higher power instead of me? When had she realized someone was spying on her? If it was before today, why did she still come to the bathroom? I wasn't sure what to think of Sari right now -- was she more exciting or frightening? Just the thought of her wanting to have sex with me made my cock vote in favor of the first option. It wouldn't even have to be anal sex -- she was the second woman I had encountered in my life who made vaginal intercourse feel like a heavenly idea.

Sari appeared. She had changed into a shoulder-baring summer dress with a healthily short hemline. The backpack had been replaced by a handbag. "Hi," she greeted, smiling brightly.

"Hi," I replied and flashed a smile in return.

"Let's go inside," Sari said. "I'll treat."

We stepped into Munis, sat at a corner table, and both ordered a donkeli and a pineapple lemonade. Donkeli was a huge pastry combining the best parts of a donut and a cinnamon roll, invented by the founder of Munarinkeli, local baking guru Sigmund Ahonen, in a flour-induced frenzy. Sari started munching on her donkeli, sipping her lemonade, and began her story.

Skyfish
Skyfish
1 Followers
12