Sari, a Devil's Child

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You may have noticed some new sides of me today," she said. I had indeed noticed, I thought, but before I could say anything, Sari continued.

"It all started on Monday. I found that hole in the wall of my regular stall, which you're probably familiar with." As she said this, she smiled, not maliciously but kindly. "And of course, I immediately remembered how the door of the neighboring stall had recently been locked on Fridays, when I went in there. Then I started to think back more and came to the conclusion that someone had regularly been there, consistently at the end of the school day, when I'm generally the only one going to the restroom."

She paused, waited until her mouth was empty, and continued. "It was quite a shock at first. The next day, it actually dawned on me that this was something I had been waiting for."

She didn't immediately continue, and now I had to open my mouth. "Waiting for? What do you mean by that?"

"Things have been going to hell with my mother for a while now. I've outgrown this good girl role a long time ago, and deep down inside, I think it happened already in middle school."

Her expression became more serious and contemplative, but the smile started to reappear as she continued. "Actually, I've been waiting for an excuse to - as my mother would say - mess everything up." At the last three words, she made quotation marks with her fingers. "During this week, I've been reflecting on my life and everything, and I decided that this would be the final straw. I had reasoned that the peeper must be one of the pussy hounds from our class, and I thought that would be reason enough for me to fuck off from the entire school." She said "pussy hounds" in a heavily mocking tone, emphasizing the word "pussy". "At the end of today, I went to the office to inform them of my decision. I didn't bother explaining the reasons any further, even though the principal tried really hard to get me to. I just said that I am now wild and free and so on."

I started to lose track. "Wild and free? You're not going to school anymore? I mean, anywhere?"

Sari took a bite of the last piece of donut and sipped the remaining lemonade. "No, absolutely not. And this brings us to the actual matter. Today marks the beginning of a new era for both of us - if and when you want it, that is - and we are so damn lucky. I mean, I had assumed that the peeper was one of the assholes in our class, and oh, the joy when it turned out to be you and when I realized the greatness of the whole system."

I was quite bewildered and willingly allowed her to continue.

"See, for me, livelihood will never be a problem. I have this inheritance fund that has been passed down in my deceased father's family for who knows how many generations. They have added money to it, except for my father who just wasted it. Anyway, there's about six million euros in there. And it's mine, of course. Today, after school, I first broke up with my boyfriend, then said goodbye to my mother and told her that her daughter is now retiring."

She seemed very amused when she said "my boyfriend". Her plan started to become clear to me, but I wanted to hear the rest.

"And this is where you come in. We are the perfect couple, perfect for each other. See, I know about your attitude towards sex...anal is the best and nothing less than the best is good enough, right?"

During my business school years, I had gained a reputation in the eyes of many as either gay or a crazy lunatic anal enthusiast by consistently rejecting any random attempts to hit on me unless the girls wanted to give me some ass. And no one did. Those narrow-minded bitches.

"Number two is number one, but..."

"Yeah, I heard you fucked that guidance counselor."

"Mirella." Mirella had been the biggest sexual fantasy of my life before Sari - and one that had come true.

"Yeah, her. She was quite exceptional, I suppose."

"Yeah. But you easily beat even her, so..."

"Well, don't go any further," said Sari, raising her right hand. "The thing is, I have this... anomaly that probably pleases you a lot. I can't have an orgasm... normally," said Sari, using air quotes on the last word. "No clitoral or vaginal orgasms for this girl."

"But..." I stopped mid-sentence and couldn't hide my smile. "Yes. Anal orgasms. It has always been like this."

The more I understood everything, the harder it was to believe it was true. The woman of my dreams, the most beautiful I had ever seen, and sexually compatible with me, was proposing a life partnership to me. If I hadn't already finished eating and drinking, I probably would have choked on something.

Sari got up from her chair and moved next to me. She grabbed my hand and took it under her dress. To my joyful shock, she wasn't wearing any panties. She placed my hand on her bare ass. My cock filled with so much blood, I thought it would burst. Sari looked into my eyes and asked, "Sweetheart, will you retire with me?"

"Oh, darling, hell yes, I will."

My answer had come faster than I had been able to form a single thought, but I knew I would never regret it. All my dreams would come true starting from this day. I squeezed Sari's ass and she leaned in to give me a passionate French kiss that probably lasted a minute.

Chapter 3

After Sarin had paid, we stepped out of Munis and headed towards the other side of the city, Hotel Aurinkokala, where we had decided to get a room to celebrate the beginning of our relationship for at least the weekend. On the way, I mulled over everything in my mind and tried to grasp how unbelievably lucky I was. Without Sari and this chain of events, I would probably have been a poor and womanless wanker for the rest of my life. Now I would get everything I wanted.

Halfway through the journey, we stopped at a bridge crossing over Hieho River. Sari needed to piss, and she wanted to do it in the river. Sari lifted her dress, sat on the railing of the bridge, and let the urine spray.

"You can, of course, fap if you want," she said.

My cock was hard as a bone, but I thought I would wait for our passionate moment at the hotel. Instead of starting to masturbate, I changed the subject.

"You said you broke up with your boyfriend today."

Sari giggled and began to shake on the verge of cracking up.

"Would you like to tell me more about it?"

"Sure. You don't have to be jealous, he wasn't really a boyfriend. Juhani Touhola, the pastor's son. I started faking to my mom - and Juhani - that I was dating him after my mom and I had a falling out."

"How did that happen?"

Sari shook and laughed again. "Well, now I finally get to the best parts of my story. I have a dildo with which I masturbate. One joyful evening last July, after masturbating, I had fallen asleep naked with the dildo in my ass on my bed when my mom burst in to wake me up for berry picking with her. Well, you can guess the rest. My mom is not some religious fanatic or anything, just relentlessly uptight. After my father's death, she lost it, partly because she feared I had inherited my father's loony genes and partly because she knew I had inherited quite a bit of money from him and realized I would eventually realize my possibilities. She wanted me to be a hardworking, decent citizen, not a freeloader living off an inheritance. She respects, even worships normality and humility and despises giving in to desires and hedonism. It was quite devastating for her to realize that I had given in to my -- in her books -- quite abnormal desires. After that, she finally realized I wasn't actually quite as much of a good girl as I seemed on the surface. She actually called Juhani's parents and suggested that we start dating. She couldn't bring herself to explain why, just said she wanted to make sure I stayed on the straight and narrow, and sang some hallelujah bullshit and praised Juhani to high heavens. Those old folks were flattered, believed it was Juhani's holy mission, and Juhani was probably excited to finally be able to say he was dating someone. It was easy to be with him, as he was so fucking clueless, didn't demand any attention, resisted premarital sex, and went to a different school. Though I wasn't popular, I don't think anyone at our school knew about our nonexistent relationship."

Then Sari got even closer to cracking up. "Today, I invited him to my place, told him I had something important to tell him. Fucking hell... you should've seen his expression when I told him I wanted some dick right now, in my ass, because I only orgasm through rectal stimulation, and that he would never get to fuck me in the pussy. Sari finally burst into laughter with tears in her eyes. "He... went hysterical, screamed with a red face and tears in his eyes that I had seduced him and he was tainted for life because he had dated me. He called me a devil's child and stormed out, wishing me eternal torment in hell."

Sari laughed hysterically, and I joined in, imagining Juhani raging at Sari. I looked at my laughing woman and realized something. Just this morning, I had felt purely physical attraction to Sari, but now I was starting to genuinely fall in love with this devil's child. It made everything even more wonderful and exciting.

After Sari finished peeing, we continued towards the hotel. As we walked along the sparsely trafficked street lined with trees, Sari would occasionally lift her dress, exposing her bare ass for me to admire. I walked right behind Sari, and after she had done this about ten times, I was so aroused that I grabbed her buttocks and began vigorously rubbing them. Sari pressed against me. Eventually, I pushed my right index finger into her anus and fingered her ass for a while. Sari sighed with pleasure and seemed to be nearing orgasm, but then she smiled and said, "Hey... someone might come, so let's wait until we get to the hotel." We continued our journey, both incredibly horny, impatiently awaiting what was to come.

We arrived at the hotel. Due to our arousal, we didn't think much about choosing a room, but instead, we took the first suite with a double bed offered by the porter. We ran up the stairs to the second floor and with trembling hands, I opened the door to the room.

Sari threw her handbag on the floor, tossed the bedspread to the foot of the double bed, and sat on the bed, kicking off her shoes. She looked at me with eyes burning with lust as I discarded my clothes. After undressing, I took a piss in the luxurious bathroom of the suite, and when I returned, I was met with a sight I felt I had been waiting for my whole life.

Sari had lifted her skirt up and bent over on the bed, supporting herself on her elbows, her backside offered towards me. I felt my penis standing harder than ever before. I got on the bed behind her. I began to lick Sari's ass crack with long strokes and she trembled with excitement. I got up and picked up the bottle of Aquaglide next to her. I squeezed some lubricant onto my finger and inserted it carefully into Sari's anus, thoroughly lubricating the feminine cavity. I also spread the lubricant onto my extremely hard cock.

I firmly grabbed Sari's buttocks. I positioned my penis at her anus and pushed it inside. Sari's rectum welcomed me, surrounding my penis with a blissfully soft and divinely warm embrace. I let out a sigh of pleasure and Sari let out a long, intense moan.

I began to thrust my cock in and out of the heavenly love cave, and felt myself sinking into a euphoric state. Sari's rectum had wrapped around my penis, providing me with pleasure I had never experienced before. Sari let out long sighs and moans that grew louder with each passing moment. I made love to my woman gently, yet forcefully, burying my cock into the butt of my dreams over and over again. I remembered the splashes of feces in the toilet bowl, and the knowledge that all that shit had come from the same hole where my penis was now excited me even more.

Sari's moaning turned into continuous ecstatic cries and I knew that her orgasm was near. I sped up my thrusts to give her maximum pleasure. Sari started screaming at the top of her lungs and I felt her rectum contracting again and again, squeezing my cock like the softest vice in the world. I immediately felt an irresistible tingling in my penis and, as the fifth contraction hit, my orgasm began. My consciousness exploded, my world disappeared into ecstasy, and I felt my penis tensing repeatedly. My testicles emptied deep into the bowels of my beloved.

We collapsed on the bed side by side, exhausted. We looked into each other's eyes, happy.

"This is where it starts. Or started," said Sari. "Oh my god, honey, just imagine. We will never have to do anything else but fuck each other senseless, unless we really want to."

"After this, I am absolutely certain that heaven doesn't exist," I said. "Because life doesn't get any better than this, even in death."

We kissed for a long time, and afterwards I gave a kiss to Sari's butt. Before falling asleep, I only had one thought: this day had marked the beginning of my real life.

12