All Comments on 'SASG'

by MarvinS

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
STAND TALL DONT FALL

for those limp excuses or explanations. TK U MLJ LV NV

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggabout 12 years ago
Reconciliation

I suppose overhearing the wife's discussion with Stacy would make her story more believable than telling him directly. Nevertheless, the reconciliation seemed to be too quick.

Plus...it was naughty of the author to tease us about Paul's eye/wife and not tell us what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
They did seem to get back together quite easily.

Catching the wife almost naked with her boss in my house and then he attackes me and she smacks me with a bat would require a hell of a good explanation. She didn't give one good enough. An amusing term used in the story was "ease dropping". It's funny how people hear a common expression wrong, and carry then it with them the trest of their lives.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
he gave in like a little bitch

he didn't find out why she was about to fuck the guy, she hit her husband with a bat and admitted to getting ready to start an affair. And after all that, ok hon the next time you fuck around don't let me find out. He's a cuckold in waiting. Gave it a 3

RHinSCRHinSCabout 12 years ago
Don't Know

I hope that my friends would look out for me better than his did. After hearing his story they handed him over to the woman who had hit him with a bat at a time when he would be at his weakest for weeks. Thanks. The man ran away from home. I guess some guys do not like their houses. Her actions before the scene were not those of someone who cared. Why does he believe what the wife says? The way it is presented should indicate that he would not believe her unless he was really slow. I did like the mention of the other story.

MetzovMetzovabout 12 years ago
Short on explanations

I can buy him believing the overheard conversation, But I think if it was me I would wonder if she was just giving Stacy a story she had made up and was planing on using on me. What really bothers me is you never explained the other things that happened to made him think she was cheating. What happened at the bar when she and her boss disappeared? Why did she not want to have sex with him later that night? He wondered at her acting more aggressive in bed. None of this was explained, And he just let it go without asking her. With all of that said it wasn't a bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well told tale

Wannabe cuckolds like Random and huecuck are basically illiterate, their childish remarks are based solely upon their own cucked lives. #1: interesting characters, well drawn and developed. #2 good pace, smooth transitions and length. #3 well edited but some plot elements feel forced/unexplained. 5*

RHinSCRHinSCabout 12 years ago
Of course anon is right

Five other people couldn't be wrong. Thats how you transtesticles think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Random isn't illiterate

He just proudly comments on stories without reading them, if you want to ignore his comments do it for that reason. Guy knows how to read just chooses not to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
transtesticles, I love it!

However, five closet cucks agreeing that the world is flat is a shit argument. Might work on Santorum but anyone with the capacity for rational though sees the flaw in that reasoning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
not bad

I thought jumping from story to story was distracting, I think it would have been better to do the stories one a time. Winterfrog did something similar in "Naughty Women Prefer Good Men, I think was the title. I don't mind the forgiveness, that's their choice, but the running to the ends of the earth and hiding doesn't go over well with me. That in my mind is a real wimp who can't face his adversary. Lastly the sweet virtuous grumpy old men is not so believable. But for all my bitching, I finished the story, so it was better than many.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 12 years ago
ok story

but the end needed work.We have to assume Michelle was sincere but It needed more wrapup,I don't think x would be that willing to believe she loved him or didn't hit him to defend scumball. Plus what happens to them?

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
@ Dear MarvinS

A very good running husband story with 5 stars from me. I think a believable reconcilation was in the story. The self helping group is a very good thing. I could match with Papatoad's excellent revenge and reconcilation story " Telephon Blitz". If you would not have read that story you should have read it (I laught long time when I read it)

arincharinchabout 12 years ago
Nonsense Ending

Apparently all the disrespect, inattention, and sneaking around with her officemates and disappearing at a party are nothing at all. Just things to gloss over, no explanation just so reconciliation is had. Bad plot, one star. BTW the word you wanted was eavesdrop not "ease drop".

Rob ConnerRob Connerabout 12 years ago
Liked it.

Good Tale. Life goes on. Have to have faith sometimes.

racoon1174racoon1174about 12 years ago
I had some problems with the storyline

A pretty well written story but you plot required the reader to have a large willingness to disbelieve. All state record holding lineman doesn't have a ful ride scholarship anywhere he wants for himself as well as his wife?? The Vp of marketing just happens to be taking a tour of some podunk S Dakota towns pharmacy in time to meet her husband who contracts pnuemonia from out of the blue in september? (granted things get chilly there damn fast but there was no explination) The colledge educated VP after showing all the disrespect she can and hiting him with a bat is oh so happy to take back a guy who just got an HVAC cert and might make 50-75k if he's lucky. You had a great premise but some better plotting would have made this story a real winner.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
This Guy isn't smart enough to be a offensive lineman !

He'd be a ok nose tackle though with extra calories & weight regime.

likeboblikebobabout 12 years ago

I must agree with "arinch" about the running around at the party. The part about her happening to be in the area at the same time he needed pills is quite a stretch too.I also felt that the various stories from the members were "borrowed" from other stories on this site.In spite of my mini complaints I did enjoy the read and thank you.

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Well written and interesting

But I would not take her back..... She dug too deep a hole....

The title had me expecting British Comando action!

JonTaylorJonTaylorabout 12 years ago
Unsatisfying

You left hanging the despicable behavior of the wife when they went out to celebrate his certificate and she deserted him to flirt and dance with her boss. And what actually happened when the wife and her boss disappeared to go "pee" and came back twenty minutes later?

The ending taking her back under this cloud was unsatisfying.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Thanks

For sharing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Good touches, bad transitions

Great commentary by several. I happened to like Marv's weaving in other LW stories (especially the skillet/frozen toes tale, which could not have been coincidental.)

I disliked the lack of follow-thru on the points of disrespect documented by others, and the highly unlikely accidental reunion. Personally, I think our protagonist screwed up by not meeting her after-party accusation (using foot/leg massages just to push her into unwanted sex) by saying "Honey, I understand your point! From now on, foot massages are free. No sex afterwards!" and then sticking to it!

I appauld the comment which pointed out that the overheard explanation was probably just a practice run for what she would later spin to him. I think her boss recommended his favorite office-punch to take over when he moved up to the next level. Just do NOT understand why she wants the HVAC guy back.

nakdsubnakdsubabout 12 years ago
MarvinS, you left a couple of dangling participles...

Mainly about the party. Remember her returning from the bathroom just before Adams. He tried to give her a foot massage but she wouldn't let him touch her.

It was supposed to be his big night and she promised him sex only to break that promise.

So? What happened there if she never cheated? You never did explain that.I wish you had.

Thanks though, it was still a decent story worthy, in my book, of 4*.

FD45FD45about 12 years ago
Writing good

Rationales bad

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Selfassisting association

This selfassisting association (SASG) is a value of this story. The reconcilation may be RAAC may be believable succesful it depends on the future, but this association building potency is a great benefit for the USA sociaty from centuries............My 5 stars is mainly for showing SASG's working in the story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Damn

You're still an asshole.

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
What a schmuck

I guess the dumbass forgot about the party. Does he really think that he stopped them on their first meeting? Does he really believe she didn't continue experiencing Adams and who knows how many others after he left? I feel sorry for the poor sucker. Then again, maybe he simply wants to re-establish their relationship so he can divorce her later and get a big chunk of her money and assets. That sly dog.

AwakeningofSensesAwakeningofSensesalmost 10 years ago
I call BS!!

She already hinted that she wanted strange cock. She was about to get said cock, she hits him instead of the asshole, wasn't even looking for him, (she was on bussiness there). And just because of the same bullshit line ( I still love her and out of the about 150 million women out there I will never find another like her) he takes her back. Well f*ck her!!! And while we are at it f*ck him too!!!!!

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
I am

pleased that the author finished the Mark (with a K) story. It would have been better if the stories were titled/organized so I did not have to sort by date to see if anything beyond chapter 2 existed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I actually like reconciliation but...

Far too many unanswered questions, the disrespect at the party, the refusal to give him sex afterwards, doing different stuff in bed, her suddenly turning up etc The author needs to pay more respect to their readers as this was not a satisfactory and believable reconciliation. It needed to be much more detailed with fuller explanations. Much too tame.

However, 4* as many good points too.

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggalmost 7 years ago
Again

Again I enjoyed this tale. I think it might be my third time reading it. I wonder what happens next. Does Michelle remain faithful? Do they really get together again? I think MarvinS should write a story about Paul, the one-eyed-baggy-pants guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Big, dumb cuck

Playing sports, or perhaps the bat to the head, fried his fucking brain. He’s just another RAAC cuck now. She’s a fucking liar and a whote; if she hadn't already fucked that gimp, she’d do it in future

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Puke

Cuck!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Left wanting

Good stories about those other guys, but we need to know more about what happened with with Michelle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gag me with a spoon!

She accidentally finds him in a drug store in South Dakota? What are the chances? Zero! And then he believes every word she spouts out. What a joke. If she still loved him, why cancel the credit cards? He was leaving a trail she could follow. The rest was bullshit.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was good, right up til the end when our hero caved and went back, explanation was totally unbelievable and what was she doing in South Dakota anyway - she played him and the ending left a nasty taste, 1* at best

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

There are too many things that don't add up. What happened at the party, when Michelle and her boss were away? And what happened in the time after until the blowup in the house? What happened in the year he was away?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

He did seem to forgive her awfully quick. She was going to cheat and only his entrance interrupted her. That's not good. Letting her skate on a technicality seems unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hate this type of story because of those characters like Xavier, a stupid husband who can be fooled easily by a slut of a wife like Michelle.

And it's not clearly mentioned, who was actually the biological father of the miscarriaged baby, what'd happened at the celebration party and what the fuck did the bitch do with John, the son of a bitch, after Xavier left them and almost throughout the year.

So there's only two star from my end, sorry...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too trite. I actually believe Michelle that they had not had sex, but were certainly going to. But that is a big issue. That alone means counseling, separation or sleeping apart in the house, and even (probably) a post nuptial. But what really befuddled me, is his lack of suspicion or worry about the night of thr party that was intended to celebrate his certification, but ended up being co-opted by the predator asshole. Wtf? Her behavior there while not necessarily worthy of a divorce, certainly should have led to a huge confrontation and argument. Axe being so level-headed was a big mistake. Hee disrespect, dancing with asshole but not her, not letting her massage her feet, sitting way from him, her obvious flirting with asshole at table and on dance floor, their disappearance (pretty sure long enough for some infidelities that failed the spouse test, at least kissing and making out with asshole, and her shock in her drunken state that he was still there and surprised by his touch. Yeah that should have led to a.massive argument. Might trigger her but if anything woukd delay matters. She had built up a dumb fantasy in her mind while being seduced by a predator with the idea she lost out on only having sex with her husband. Btw her showing up in South Dakota is weird, yet BFFjob-related. She probably hoped by cutting off credit cards that he would then call her or a family member. Backfired since if she bad borrowed money from Dad for PI, he could have tracked him by his credit card usage. Oh well. Again bit too trite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I was giving your wife her bonus for this month," he sneered, "or maybe it's her weekly bonus."

"I think you better leave now, Adams."

"Listen, Xavier, I will leave when I am good and ready. I was almost ready to leave before you barged in here, but now I think I will stay to give your wife another bonus. If you say 'pretty please' we might let you watch."

=======> This is ridiculous. Michelle while holding a softball bat, doesn't say anything? Doesn't tell John to shut up? Or to leave? Thr whole dialog is only man to man before she hits Axe with a softball bat?

And yeah I can see that she hadn't YET had vaginal intercourse with the sexually harassing asswipe. But her actions that night at the party, showed that this didn't come from nowhere, she was already cheating, regardless of her protestations to the contrary. Would imagine while drunk and after dancing at the staff party, that she and John at least made it to second base,making out, if not a handjob and/or some fingering. But again her lack of reaction of saying anything when found out, besides hitting her hsuband of 6 years with a softball bat, is surreal. The reconciliation was too simple. Yes this is fiction, but seriously? No discussion of why she wanted other men? Why John was dissing her husband in his home and she said nothing? Hoe long she had been seeing John? What happened the year apart, besides her work? Meh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous