All Comments on 'Sasha and Daddy'

by _mymail

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

This was much better than your first segment, but you should get another person to edit your work, as she obviously doesn't get the job done. "Where" used for were, etc. You might do better just using a spell check routine. As an avid reader on this site, I have a strong dislike for improper grammar. Sorry, but it is just a thing for me. I watch for your next segment, hoping that your writing/editing improves.

_mymail_mymailover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for pointing it out. I'll try to correct it ASAP. And yes the first one was a bit rushed since it was my first story. I have re-edited the story and it's awaiting approval from the site admins, but I'm seeing no response and it's been over a week. Hopefully the newer version will make my earlier story better. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Find a new editor

I am quite enjoying your story, however, your editor is doing a bad job. There are many grammatical errors and the sentence structure isn’t the best. I don’t blame you as those are things editors should catch. I love truth and dare but feel it could have been explored in a slightly more creative way but it was still hot to read, especially as I’m a huge fan of lap sitting/grinding. Please continue writing and look for a different editor, it will make a world of difference to your work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'd have rushed her ass through the next two truths! Hehe. "So do you want Daddy to fuck you long and hard, right now?" "I dare you to pull my cock out, pull your panties aside, and bury my dick in that little pussy nice and slow, then fuck yourself silly, after you finish your hops with me inside you first!"

"Did you just dare me to cum inside your unprotected womb, baby?"

Mmmmmmm...

RegginufRegginufover 1 year ago

Loved it. I really hope this continues. Can’t wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was poorly written and rather stupid, how come do you waste your time on childish story line and unconceivable crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous