Sasha and Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh.. Mmhmm... Yes daddy that's it..... caress my breasts more," Sasha said clearly out of breath.

"Co-count, what is the count?" she asked in between her soft moans.

"Fifty two," Phil had stopped counting some time ago so he just blurted out a number.

"Come on baby, you can do it."

They kept grinding at each other's nether regions , Phil even raising his waist to get a better grind.

Time ticked by while both father and daughter got lost in the depths of pleasure.

Both Sasha and Phil were covered in sweat. The smell of their sweat mixed with other bodily fluids, was filling the room.

"Yes baby that's it. I'm almost there." Phil was on the verge of cumming from the vigorous grind.

He knew his daughter was about to cum any minute. Both of them were thrusting harder and harder with each passing second, indicating they were ready to finish it up.

Phil was pulling on Sasha's hard nipples when he whispered in her ears the final dare, "Cum with daddy baby girl."

Those words were all that she needed to have the best orgasm ever. She orgasmed hard, arching her back while closing her eyes. Her whole body was convulsing from the orgasm.

Phil cummed along with Sasha. He let out a big load in his boxers.

Sasha collapsed into Phil's chest and both of them stayed in that position while slowly drifting off to sleep.

****

When Phil woke up Sasha was already in the shower.

'Damn that was intense,' Phil thought once again reliving the past few hours.

Sasha came out of the bathroom with a towel around her.

"So, you finally woke up," Sasha said without a care in the world.

"Well time to go back to your room dad," her words stuck out like a sore thumb in his ears.

She had reverted back to calling him 'dad' and she wanted him to get out of her room.

Even before he could respond she had grabbed his hand pulling him out of the room.

"That was a great game dad. We should play it from time to time," she said giving Phil a radiant smile.

The door closed in front of him even before he could make heads or tails about what Sasha said.

After a few minutes Phil regained his composure and walked back into his room.

'All she wants to do is tease me. I bet she enjoys my helplessness when I become aroused,' Phil realized what his daughter was doing to him all this time - tease.

Phil stood in front of the mirror, looking at his reflection. With a wry smile he said out loud, "That's a game two can play."

(To be continued)


12