Sasha Learns to Stop Worrying

Story Info
Dr Carmen gets her hands on innocent young Sasha.
2k words
4.42
10.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrCarmen
DrCarmen
13 Followers

Carmen had to catch herself when Sasha came into her office. It wasn't often that such a beautiful little nymph would need the hypnosis therapy. She couldn't be older than 19 or 20, hardly 110lbs and scraping 5ft1. Her waist length blonde curls covering any chance Carmen had to inspect her new patient any further. She felt her heart increase as she perched opposite the trembling young woman.

'Good Morning Sasha. I can see your nervous but there is nothing to worry about. I am Dr Carmen Mira but you can call me Dr Carmen, I've found it's important to keep some level of formality with this type of treatment.'

She reached a manicured hand to grasp the delicate girls.

'Don't worry Sasha, you can trust me. What brings you here? You're rather young for this treatment.'

Dr Carmen herself was 41 and totally engulfed frail little Sasha in every way. 6ft with an hourglass frame that made every man crumble to whatever demand she had. It certainly helped her catch and devour any beautiful 'straight' young woman who crossed her path. Sasha was... something else... it made Carmens mouth water. She was so pure, innocent, a little lamb ready to be corrupted and trained.

It took near all her energy for Sasha to keep herself from shaking. She had done therapy before but nothing like this... she had always thought she would just politely decline but something about Dr. Carmen was already so... enticing. She stared up at her, and swallowed hard. Her mouth was dry as she spoke:

"I- um- sorry. I'm just dealing with a lot of anxiety I think. And I need a place to just... let things out, I guess..."

she blinks her bright blue eyes up at her doctor.

Seeing the young girl quivering with nerves broke Carmens heart.

'I can see your problem already Sasha. What's a girl like you suffering with worries and nerves? It's ok'

Carmen stood and moved infront of the desk. Sasha felt utterly powerless In front of the powerful Dr but there was something intensely pleasurable stiring too.

'Come and lie down Darling we need you to relax before we start. If you unbotton your shirt and lie down I will start the massage.'

Seeing her shock Carmen laughed

'It's ok darling I'm your Dr you must trust me there is nothing you should hide. '

Sasha was shocked, of course. She didn't really know her therapist would be asking her to unbutton her blouse... but Carmen is a doctor, after all. And she knows this is for her own good.

She felt a chill at being called darling. A pleasurable chill. Her boyfriend never spoke to her like that.

"Yes, Doctor,"

she spoke obediently, and with some hesitation she began to undo the top buttons of her blouse. With her shaky hands she finds it a struggle.

She gazes her large eyes back up at the doctor, now towering over her, as if to ask for help her long waist length blonde tresses the only thing covering her milky white chest.

Carmen drank in Sasha heaving exposed breasts. They must be at least f cups, insane on such a tiny girl and so perky. Carmen smirked seeing Sasha rock hard nipples. She won't be hard to turn she suspected.

'Lie back andr look at the spinning star on the ceiling Sasha. Empty your mind of everything but the start.'

Carmen lit the insense and played the soft sounds all designed to make her suspectable and corruptible.

Her hands began to massage the girl as she helplessly slipped away

Sasha began to feel a tingling sensation within her stomach, even before feeling Carmen's hands rubbing her body in such a gentle, confident, familiar way.

She tried to focus on the star on the ceiling, but she felt her eyes drawn to Carmen. Her enormous breasts, larger than even her own. Her shapely hips...

The tingling in her stomach began to creep up to her mind... she began to lose some sense of who she was, at the same time she couldn't think of a single problem in the world, only how good she felt in this moment.

She let out the softest of whimpers.

Once Sasha was totally relaxed her eyes unfocused and ready for sculpting. Carmen drank in her beautiful new treasure before beginning.

'You are naturally submissive Sasha, you feel helpless without someone to guide you, teach you.'

Her hands slipped to trace Sasha beestung pink lips.

'You trust Dr Carmen more than anyone else in the world Sasha. Dr Carmen knows what's best for you. Doing what Dr Carmen says makes you feel so so good. You can't stop thinking about Dr Carmen. You desire her. You are Submissive. You submit to strong women like Dr Carmen. You will become more and more aroused this week every time you are a good submissive girl and do what Dr Carmen says. You will not orgasm no matter what, though you will be constantly compelled to play with your aching little pussy any chance you get.'

Carmen moved her hands to each of Sashas breasts. Squeaking the huge ripe mounds working to their peaks she pinched Sashas cherry sized aching nipples.

'You will still feel nervous around men but no longer women. Women make you feel safe. Older women make you feel so powerless and submissive. Feeling powerless arouses you.'

Every word out of Carmen's sweet mouth is like music to Sasha's ears. The tingles intensify with every word, the timbre of her voice covering her like a blanket. And each touch of her powerful hand brought such a warmth to her.

She repeated out loud mindlessly.

"I trust Dr. Carmen. I will do what Dr. Carmen says. Dr. Carmen makes me feel so good. I will not orgasm no matter what. Feeling powerless arouses me..."

and so on. She had never felt like this, she didn't consciously recognize the words, all she knew was how she felt, and she loooved it. She wanted more.

Dr Carmen was struggling to Control herself. No one had ever taken to treatment so well this was a dream come true but she needed to Slow down. Even though She should have stopped she couldn't resist a couple more Commands. This girl Would be hers no matter what.

Leaning so close her lips brushes Sashas cheek she whispers her final instructions of the day.

'You are sexually attracted to women Sasha especially older women. You will learn all

You can about pleasuring women this week. Make sure to watch as much lesbian porn as you can. Big tits make you so horny Sasha, you are always horny, always horny for girls, miss Carmen is your dream woman.'

'You will throw away your wardrobe tomorrow and buy all new sexy clothes. You will text miss Carmen updates all week on how You feel. When you wake you will

Feel relaxed aroused, the world will be a lot easier now that I can help you with all your decisions my helpless little lamb. You will remember nothing concisely when you wake up.'

As the girl stumbled out of the room still fixing her clothes Carmen smirked,

'See you next week Sasha'

ONE WEEK LATER

When Sasha arrived for her next session it was clear she had had one hell of a week. The young woman was visibly panting and flushed Carmen assumed from a week of repressed arousal. She was wearing a pleated white tennis skirt white socks to her knees and white tennis shoes paired with a very thin cotton jersey that perfectly showed her rock hard nipples. Her waist length blonde coils were in two thick braids. All the poor girl could do is squirm hardly able to look at the Doctor.

'What's wrong Sasha? I can see you have had some difficulties, I'm sure it's normal for someone going through a transition like you are experiencing, just tell me what happened after our first session.'

Sasha flushed bright red and shook her head.

'I couldn't tell anyone Dr please, not even you, you wouldn't understand!'

Observing the quivering girl Carmen changed tact.

'Don't worry Sasha we can put that to one side for now. There is no need to worry. This therapy can cause some very profound changes and it might not feel like it right now but they are a very positive thing. Todays session will begin with a hypnosis treatment, please don't be worried I know the early stages of this can be confusing. This will help. No need to remove your clothes just lie back and relax.'

The girl was under in less than a minute her breathing deep and body limp.

'Good Girl Sasha such a good girl. Now tell me about the week you've had'

'I've been obsessed...totally and utterly obsessed with...girls.. I've never felt like this before...'

'You've never felt lesbian desires?

'

'It's not even occurred to me until last Sunday now though... it's all I think about!'

'Do you feel unhappy about this Sasha'

'No! Women are amazing, I can't believe I ever liked guys they scare me now I wish I didn't have to see any. I love looking at women and fantasising about them.'

'What did you know about lesbian sex or porn before this week?'

'Nothing I didn't even know what Lesbian meant. '

'And now?' Carmen struggled to maintain her steady breathing as she felt desire and arousal deep within her.

'I haven't watched anything but girl on girl every moment I can. I had never even watched porn before and now I'll look at pictures or read erotica or even just fantasise about the women I see.' Sasha had begun to writhe softly on the couch her shirt doing nothing to hide her hardening nipples and her skirt riding up her pale milky thighs.

'Have you ever touched a girl intimately?'

'No... I wouldn't know how to even start.' Sashas hands were slipping slowly under her skirt.

'Is there anything that frustrates you about you new life?'

'I cant cum no matter how hard I try. I'm always insanely horny it's like I get to the edge but can't get there!'

Carmen had heard enough,

'Listen to my commands now Sasha let them take root in your mind, just relax and let the pleasure of being controlled wash over you. From now on, you will come out to your parents. They will kick you out but luckily you can move in here with me so that we can continue your treatment.

You will try to kiss as many girls as possible this week. They must be willingly seduced by you. Do not go past 2nd base.

Your mouth will start to crave pussy making you drool at the sight of any girls panties you see. Even a hot girl in yoga pants will make you squirm. You will continue to play with your clit beginning to include vibrators and dildos. No matter what you cannot cum.

You will trust Dr Carmen like a mother and never lie or hide anything from her. You will start to think if her as your mommy.

Your little b cups will become so sensitive you will play with them as you learn about lactation and adult breastfeeding.'

'Wake up Sasha it was only a short one today'

Sasha streched on the sofa showing her soaked panties before blushing and giggling, biting her lip as she fixed herself. Still shy, but in a different way.

'Thankyou Dr I feel... much more relaxed'

'Good Girl Sasha'

Carmen smiled as Sasha stifled a moan at the words.

'See you next week'

Dr Carmen had many patients to see between now and Sasha but couldn't deny herself as the door fell closed from placing her legs in the desk and pumping her fingers into her hot aching pussy as she thought of having her way with the girl.

Let me know if you want a latt 2!

DrCarmen
DrCarmen
13 Followers