Sasha Runs Out of Gas

Story Info
Sasha runs out of gas in the middle of nowhere.
3k words
4.21
17.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah grimaced as her fuel gauge slowly bobbed down past zero. Her 2012 Corolla gave a high-pitched hiss, her gas pedal went limp, and her tires stopped rolling. The gas station was less than 100 meters away.

Sarah mumbled, "Fuck" under her breath and put the car in park. She would have to walk the rest of the way. She felt stupid for not getting gas before leaving civilization, but how was she supposed to know there were no gas stations for 80 miles?

Her white sneakers turned tan from the dirt roads. Cornfields to her left and right, boarded by rustling tall grass, were the only sound aside from the wind. Feeling frustrated but determined, she kept her eyes on the small gas station and silently prayed it was open. Sarah cursed herself for her stupidity. Maybe if she hadn't been so distracted, she would have noticed that she was in the middle of nowhere. Now she was approaching some dust-covered gas station surrounded for miles by corn fields.

It was a short walk, but the closer Sarah got, the slower she felt herself moving. Four slim yellow and red dust-colored pumps stood before a gray-blue building resembling a shack more than a minimart. The front doors were obscured by shadows from a westward falling dusk sun. Half of her mind shouted to turn back and wait in her car till she could wave down a passerby, but what were the odds of another car coming by anytime soon? Besides, many buildings she'd seen around here had a "rustic" look. She was overreacting.

But as she got closer, she saw a cracked opening. Thank goodness. She already felt gross from walking in the manure-scented air. Whoever was working could give her a ride back to her car with the gas can. Sarah stepped around the humble gas pumps and through the tinted doorway, feeling uneasy.

Inside, it was like any other small quickie mart, except maybe dirtier and less well stocked. Sasha's unease increased, but she tried to tell herself this was just how things were in small towns. "Hello, is anyone here?" She quietly called, trying not to wince when the yellow overhead lights flickered.

"Well, look at you," a Montana accent called from behind the counter displaying lottery tickets. As the man stood, Sarah noticed his height and stature; he must've been at least 6'4, with broad shoulders.

"Hi, I'm Sarah." She smiled, trying to ignore the hunter, looking into his deep brown eyes, "I ran out of gas a little up the road, and I was wondering if you maybe had a can I could borrow."

"That I do." he didn't break his gaze, "but it'll cost ya."

Sarah pushed down another wave of unease, "Do you take Apple Pay?"

The man laughed, "What does this look like, wholeFoods?" he put both hands on the clear part of the counter, leaning forward towards her, "We take cash or card."

This wasn't improving her situation. Sarah fumbled with her pockets, cursing herself again for being so stupid, "Okay, well, I don't have that. I can Venmo you or WhatsApp you. Could you keep my ID until I come back with the cash? Whatever works. I need to get back home before dark." Her boyfriend would be wondering what took her so long.

The man smiled, "No, I don't think that'll work. How about you take that top off?"

"What?"

"How about you take that top off? I'll think about helping you. Oh, and let down that pretty blonde hair of yours."

Sarah stood stunned, frozen, "I'm not taking my top off or letting my hair down! I need a little bit of gas to get down...."

The gas station attendant interrupted her briskly, "Yes, yes, you are." He removed his hands from the counter and made his way around the far end so that it was no longer separating them.

"I'll call the police." Sarah barely stuttered out, not breaking her gaze. An unbranded gray shirt hung off his frame, his hair was short but messy, and his face was stern and unwavering.

"No reception, go ahead, check."

He was correct; there was no reception. Sasha was totally and entirely at his disposal.

"Listen," Sarah started, "I don't know anything about you; I don't even know your name." The situation was so surreal that she still wasn't sure it was happening.

"But maybe." She continued, realizing her best option would be to bargain until her car was up and running, "If you help me out a little, I'll be willing to help you out a little." She forced a smile.

The edge of the man's lip twitched up, "My name's Tom, and from my perspective, you're in no position to be making deals." The scent of ethanol gently drifted from his direction. His fingers were coated in something dark. It could've been dirt or grease or god knows what else, "From what I understand, yer cars broke down, you got no money, no cell reception, and you walk in on my day off expecting me to help you?" with another predatory smirk he continued, "I reckon yer gonna have to take that top off or start walking."

Sarah was frozen in place, staring at the tiles on the floor. She was dressed conservatively: a striped blue and white blouse with tight-wash jeans. She fumbled with the bottom button, wondering why she was considering this. After all, she could walk back to the car and seek help from a passerby. Then again, Sarah wasn't sure she wouldn't get the attention of someone even worse. If she was lucky, this guy Tom wanted to embarrass her for some sick entertainment.

"So, if I take my top off, that'll be it, and you'll help with my car?" Sarah tentatively asked.

Tom laughed, shaking his head, causing loose brown hair to rustle over his forehead, "Something like that, sweetheart."

Sarah nodded, trying to assert herself, "I think all it needs is a bit of gas. If you give me a ride down there, I can flash you on my way out, pinky promise." She smiled.

Tom didn't smile back. Instead, he stood straighter, stepping towards her, "I'll tell you what you can do to earn my help, alright? What's a girl like you doing out here anyway?"

Sarah grimaced, fumbling with her hands, "bad decisions." She didn't want to embarrass herself with the whole story, even to a stranger, "I don't really wanna get into it."

"You seem to make a lot of bad decisions."

"What are you doing out here? It looks closed."

"None of your business." Tom grumbled, snapping out of his curiosity, "Here's what's going to happen, you're going to be my whore for the afternoon." his lips curled up at the edges as he spoke, a malicious look in his eyes, "And just maybe, if you're a good girl, and do whatever Daddy says, I'll get your car up and running."

Sarah swayed a little in place. Were those dark spots in her vision? Was this really happening? She grabbed the snack stand, causing several rows of chips to wobble, "I don't even know what that means!" she looked down at the dirty floors, still sensing the room spinning, "You know what, forget about it. I'll start walking."

Tom smiled, "A pretty little thing like you, out here all by yourself, don't know about that."

"I....Im.... I'm leaving...." Sarah mumbled out, reminding herself to breathe. She avoided Tom's eye contact, taking a couple steps towards the door.

"Stop." Tom asserted. Sarah Stopped, "Turn, face me."

With that, he took a few steps forward till he was inches away from Sarah's frozen face. Sarah had large crystal blue eyes and a soft button nose accentuated by supple, misty pink lips. She was beautiful; Tom raised a thumb to your mouth and pressed it in.

Sarah's fear turned to something else as Toms's thumb pressed into her mouth. Why had she turned around when he told her to? None of the guys at her college had ever spoken to her this way; the feeling it gave her was something entirely new.

But no, he was a stranger. Sarah tried her best to repress the new feelings that came on as Tom pressed his thumb all the way in.

"I want you to suck it," Tom bellowed. Sarah had never felt so conflicted and so turned on at once. Her boyfriend, this trip, and poor planning led her to this. Did she hate it? Did she love it? Seconds ago, this felt like a nightmare, but Toms's determined amber-brown eyes plowed deep into hers, and she did what she was told.

Tom leaned close to Sarah's ear, still pushing his thumb in and out of her mouth. "See, that's a good girl." Aside from the steady rocking of her head, Sarah was still. He put his left hand on her waist, causing another wave of energy through her body, further paralyzing her, and continued to whisper, "I know you want this; I knew from the second you walked in the door. If you were any regular bitch I would have charged you for the gas and sent you on your way, but I can tell you want this." He took a deep breath, "Tell me you want this." He pulled his thumb out of her mouth.

Sarah struggled to find words. The sun was lower now; it was almost dark. This man, with thick dirty fingers and thicker forearms, was rubbing his fingers up and down her body, waiting for her to say something, "I have a boyfriend, I really shouldn't...."

Tom interrupted, "Tell me, you want to be my whore."

"I want to be your whore." It came out before Sarah could stop it. She covered her mouth as if it were a room com.

Tom's thick brown eyebrows drew closer together as his lips curled into a smile, "I know." He grabbed her hips and flipped, so she was facing the aisle opposite the register, "Bend over."

Sarah did as she was told, screaming on the inside, what was she doing? Another part of her

was incredibly aroused. Was this station open for business? Would someone else walk in at any moment?

Tom pushed down Sarah's pants in one motion. She stood bent over at the waist, feeling cold and exposed, awaiting any further sensation. Instead, she heard his steps travel a few steps away, the jingle of keys and the click of a lock. 'Well, that solves that,' she thought, still bent over, shaven pussy fully exposed. She, however, stands up or even moves. She stood patiently bent over, face inches from the dirty, crusted floors.

Then, there were steps closer. Anticipation palpated through her body, step, step, step, and then a powerful sting accompanied by the loud whooping sound of her ass being slapped. Pain and shock ran through her lower body, and a whelp escaped her lips.

"Do you like that little whore?" Tom asked.

"Yes, Sir," Sarah peeped out again, shocking herself. What was she saying? Where were these words coming from? Her mind knew what she was doing was wrong, but still, she arched her back further. Another loud and shockingly painful slap came seconds later, inches from her pussy. And again. The sound echoed through the small store.

"Oh, you're a loud little thing." Tom snickered. Then Sarah felt a significant presence at her entrance, only momentarily before it quickly pushed in. Her insides were stretched on all sides as Tom's cock filled it to the max. In one swift motion, he pushed all the way to her cervix, slamming it slightly in a way that caused Sarah to cry out. Then he slowly pulled out and did the swift action again, pushing into her cervix, causing waves of pain and pleasure to emanate out of her body.

"Do you like that little whore?" Tom whispered into her ear, raising his hands to wrap around her neck.

"Yes." She nodded, unsure if he could see. She had never slept with anyone this large before; each thrust brought new sensations; he was filling every inch of her and more.

He continued to pound away for a duration Sarah couldn't determine; her mind turned to ramen noodles, overcome by the submissive feelings she gave her. She had always been a normal, if not boring, girl. She did her classes and worked part-time at Old Navy. The craziest thing she had ever done was drive out here to meet her online boyfriend.

Now here she was, bent over in a dirty gas station with a stranger ramming his massive cock in and out of her. He grunted as he thrust, bringing his lips to her ear again, "You feel so good. I love fucking your tiny pussy, fuck."

Tom continued to plow into Sarah without remorse as she whimpered in a mixed state of confusion and arousal; at one point, she tried to shift positions, and Tom grabbed her head and forced it down onto the counter. With her face pressed into the dark minimart counter, Tom slowly explored her pussy with his cock, as if she were just his plaything. He shifted his pace between fast and hard and soft and smooth, loving the feeling of every inch of her velvety inside.

"Say, I'm just a dirty whore who meant to be used."

"I'm just a dirty whore who deserves to be used," Sarah choked out.

"Say you love my cock" Tom continued while slowly but aggressively thrusting into her, holding both arms behind her back.

"I love.." Sarah grunted and mumbled over her words, "I love your cock, oh fuck!" her grunts began to sound desperate.

Tom smiled, "Such a good girl," and pushed her forward back onto the counter. She collapsed onto it like a rag doll, once perfectly groomed brunette hair now falling in tangled, messy clumps against her nude back.

"Now get on your knees and suck your juices off of Daddy's cock."

Sarah's mind came out of submission momentarily at this command; this had gone way too far. But after letting him fuck her like that, was she really going to back out of a blowjob? Before she could fully process the scenario, Tom had taken her by the shoulders and smoothly placed her on her knees, facing him and the store entrance. Behind him, golden light filtered in from the windows; it would be dark very soon.

Tom's circumcised cock and balls sat directly in front of her face, demanding something by their sheer arousal. Sarah gingerly tucked her tasseled locks behind her ears in anticipation; there was no time to think things through. Besides, she doubted he would stop if she asked him to.

Tom grabbed the hair on the back of her head and forced it down on his manhood with the same intensity he had just fucked her. Sarah gagged and choked with each thrust, mind racing on how long she would be able to keep this up. Every few thrusts, she had to force down a bit of vomit. She had given a few blowjobs before but never like this.

Suddenly and while fucking her face, Tom began to slap Sarah, "You're fucking beautiful, you know that?" again, he slapped her cheek, cock deep in her throat, eyes locked on hers. Tears streamed down Sarah's face, "God dammit, you are so beautiful. Lick it."

Sarah quickly obliged anything for a break from the relentless pounding. She started with her tongue at the base of his cock, working her way up and socking the tip like a lollipop. This she knew how to do; this was comfortable.

"Oh gosh, well, look at that, you are a little slut; you love worshiping this cock." Tom muttered with a grin.

Then he grabbed the back of her head again and forced himself as deep as he could down the back of Sarah's throat and held it there. Sarah saw stars the longer he held it in, wondering if he would let her pass out like this or worse. Luckily, he pulled it out eventually. Sarah gasped for breath once the cock was fully out, a new flood of tears pouring down her face.

Tom crouched down so he was almost face to face with Sarah, "You know I was going to be nice and cum in your mouth, but you are too beautiful; I can't resist; I think I'm going to have to cum in that pussy."

Sarah's heart stopped, "Please don't, I'm not on birth control."

Tom ignored her, pulled her up, and flipped her back over the counter so her ass was facing him. This time, Sarah struggled a bit, but it was laughable to Tom. He could hold both of her arms down with one hand.

"Tomm, please, you have to stop!" Sarah pleaded, "It's not worth it just for gas; I'll walk. Please don't cum in me."

"Too late, darling," Tomm laughed, shoving his still rock-hard erection into Sarah's pussy and fucking her more furiously than before, "Your perfectly little body is too good for breeding, sweetheart."

All Sarah could say was "Fuck!" as her mind went into a full-blown panic. This time she was sore from the earlier fucking and could hardly hold back tears as he released himself into her body.

"Oh, Sarah, I'm going to put a baby in you, fuck I'm going to cum so deep inside you." Tom bellowed.

At the same time, Sarah grabbed the other end of the counter and tried to pull herself/craw away, but she wasn't fast enough. Tim grabbed both arms while climaxing and pulled them behind her back, holding her close to his chest, almost touching while he pumped cum into her struggling little body. Once he was done, he collapsed on her for just a moment before pulling out, tossing her a dirty rag from behind the cash register to clean up with.

"You wanna get dressed?"

"Yes, please," Sarah whispered.

"Alright, put some clothes on, and then we'll get your little slut ass some fuel. Tom half grinned, and he pulled his own jeans up.