Sasha's Extremely Rough Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smoothed all of her hair into a tight ponytail and wrapped it around his hand. He placed his other hand on the back of her hand. He started fucking her face with short strokes at first but as the warmth and wetness of her mouth increased the harder his cock got. His hardening caused her mouth to stretch open even further and it felt as though the corners of her mouth would tear. Not only did it get thicker, but it grew in length. A length and girth she was nowhere near being used to. A length that he was now punctuating in the back of her throat. She started sobbing again. Her mouth was hurting and she was gagging. The sound of her doing so was just pure motivation for him. He slammed his dick into her mouth with a vengeance and when he had pulled her head down far enough that he felt the entrance to her throat...he shoved even harder to push into the passage and just held it there. She tried to push herself back off it but his grip was insanely tight. It felt like he could just rip her hair out if he really wanted to.

He finally pulled completely out of her mouth and she sucked in a huge gasp of air. Then she caught sight of it...his cock had doubled in size and thickness while in her mouth.

Then she thought he's planning on fucking me with that. No fucking way is that thing going to fit in me. She barely got the thought into her head when he shoved forward again ramming his cock into her mouth and throat. She put her hands on his thighs and tried to push him backwards, anything to try to breathe. This just made him fuck her face harder. The gagging noises started again and the spit was trailing down the corners of her mouth. As pitiful as it seemed, it actually seemed like the saliva was helping soothe some of the pain her mouth was being subjected to.

Vance loved the way her mouth and throat felt. He looked down at her and just watched his cock disappear into her face. The contrast between their skins was beautiful even though the malice behind his actions was not. Her lips provided an air tight seal around his cock. Her tongue felt like a pink velvet carpet for his dick. He shoved his cock in to the hilt until he felt his balls hit her chin. He held it there and flexed his dick in her mouth. He looked down at her tits. Those gorgeous round tits! They were glistening from the spit that was leaking down on them from the oral onslaught he was giving her mouth. He started feeling that all too familiar feeling in his balls. He knew it was time to stop this before he came. That would ruin everything and he just wasn't ready to let this opportunity to fuck her go. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and she he fell forward onto her hands gasping for air.

He just stood above her admiring the view of her on the mattress pretty much doggy-style and gasping for her. She wiped her mouth on the back of her hand. It was then that she noticed that he was standing to her side and no longer blocking the way to her freedom.

He was busy looking at the perfect curvature of her ass, making mental notes, and being more than glad that he had so many different angles he would be able to enjoy all of this with later on. He noticed her trying to slowly put some distance between them. Then she did it! She bolted for the door. He closed the distance between them just as fast as she created it. He grabbed her by her hair and snatched her down.

"You just had to fuck it up, didn't you" he yelled.

She turned around and started swinging her arms wildly. They tussled like this for a few secs until she figured that she could try to get out of the window above the mattress. She ran for it. She found out all too quickly that that was a big mistake. He tackled her up against the wall pressing her huge globes against the cool plaster. He used his weight to control her.

"I told you, this is going to happen whether you want it or not Sasha!" he exclaimed. "Now stop trying to fight me!"

She tried to wiggle free for a few moments more, and then resigned her efforts finally accepting the fact that she was slower and weaker than her captor. Once she had stopped trying to side step him, he grabbed her by the waist, stepped back from the wall, and using his foot, took her feet from under her causing them both to fall forward. Falling on top of her, he knocked the wind out of her giving himself a chance to catch his breath.

Disappointment set in him now because of how he assumed he would have to enter her. He had hoped to be able to play with those big ass tits. But, this would be so much easier because her trying to edge away from him now put her head directly up against the wall. He tried prying her legs open but Sasha meant he was going to fight for this fuck.

"Spread your legs Sasha!"

"No!"

"Spread your fucking legs" he yelled getting irritated.

"Hell NO! Get off of me! Let me go!!

"That's not going to happen. At least not until I get what I want!"

He forced his foot between hers and then started using his legs to open hers. Once he had them where he wanted, he positioned himself between them to keep them open. If he thought his dick was hard before, somehow or another it was harder than when in her mouth. The adrenalin of the struggle plus feeling the softness of that plump ass of hers when they were up against the wall, and now flopping around on the mattress had renewed the blood flow to his dick with a vengeance.

He put his hand on the back of her neck gripping in the same vicelike grip he had on her hair earlier. He spit in his hand and stroked his cock with it, lubing it up. He put the head of his cock at the entrance of her pussy and rammed forward!

"Owwwwww! OH MY GOD!!!" Sasha wailed.

He pulled back a little and rammed forward again.

"Vance, please stop! Oh my god! It hurts!!"

"This is your own fault Sasha. You made the choice for us to do this the hard way!"

He lunged forward again sinking more of his cock into her tight pussy. He couldn't believe she was this tight. There's no way she should be this tight. Jim should be fucking her nightly!! At least he would be, he thought.

With three fourth of his dick in her, Vance lunged forward one last time finally satisfied that he had buried his cock entirely in her pussy.

"Owwww shit! Oh my fucking god!" Sasha screamed.

She had never felt this kind of pain. The fullness she was feeling was totally new to her. Vance rested for a second to enjoy the grip her cunt had on his cock.

"Vance please take it out! Sasha pleaded. "I 'll suck you again! Just the way you like it! I promise! Just please take it out!"

"No way in hell am I pulling out of you! Your pussy is so tight! We're about to have some fun baby. Better hold on, it's going to be a bumpy ride"

He pulled back slightly and pushed forward again. He continued at this short stroke rhythm until he felt her pussy getting wetter.

"Ohhhh godddddd!' she whined. "Uhhhhh!!"

Her sounds along with her renewed wetness egged him on to increase his strokes and the pressure behind them. He watched as her ass rippled with each stroke. He put each of his hands on a cheek and put his weight on them. Once he established a new tempo to go along with this new position, he really started digging into her. He would pull out until just the head was still in her, loving the way her juices gleamed on his dick. Then he would put all of his weight into slamming his dick back into her tight pussy.

"God, please take it out!" she begged exhaustedly.

Vance began to pace himself trying to make sure he would be able to last long enough to enjoy it all the way through. His strokes started becoming more even instead of jerking out and slamming in. He moved his hands up to her shoulders and then down onto the mattress trying to get maximum leverage on every stroke.

"Oh my god! Oh my fucking god!" she moaned. Only this time, this moan made her realize that her body was planning on betraying her again. "No. No! Vance stop! Please stop!" she cried.

Each plea for him to stop only encouraged him to continue. His strokes became more circular from him rolling his hips than they were from him just moving back and forth. Vance started feeling a little nub inside her as he would roll his hips forward.

Sasha felt him hitting her cervix. Not brutally hard but hard enough to know he was deeper inside her than Jim had ever been. He was filling her in ways Jim never had. This wasn't right. How could she be comparing her lovemaking with her husband with the fuck of her rapist? First her body and now her mind...what the hell was wrong with her?

Vance rolled his hips forward again and dropped a little more of his weight down and she clawed at the mattress beneath them. He leaned down and whispered in her ear about how wet her pussy was and how good it felt gripping his cock. Was he mocking her or was he being truthful? She didn't know.

And honestly right now she didn't give a damn. She couldn't understand how something so vile such as her being raped by her husband's coworker could cause her to be feeling the way she was right now. Her pussy was soaking wet and her stomach was tightening up. Her legs were tensing up beyond belief...Oh my god she thought, I'm about to cum again. This can't be happening. Not again. His cock is so fucking big... so fucking thick... how is this possible?

Vance felt her starting to push back to meet his strokes. It was now time to take her over the edge. He put his hands on her hips and gripped them firmly pulling her up slightly to get better leverage with his strokes. Sasha felt him pulling her back and couldn't believe that she was moving freely to help him get her into the position he desired for her. Once he had her where he wanted her, Vance reignited his deep stroking.

"Oh! Oh Vance!" she found herself moaning. "Oh my god... Holy shit, you're so fucking deep. OH MY GOD!""

"That's it Sasha. Let it go. Just let it go."

"No. Oh god! Oh shit! I've never felt so full in my life"

That's why she was so tight he concluded. Ole Jimmy has a small ass dick. No wonder. How could she be with someone with a small ass dick with a body that was made entirely for fucking he thought?

Sasha felt her orgasm building somewhere down deep she didn't even know existed in her. Vance's strokes were doing more than she wanted to admit to herself. They weren't just building her up they were recreating her. The more he plunged that cock into her, the stronger her orgasm swelled.

"Oh GOD Vance! Please stop! Please stop!"

"Only if you want me to Sasha. But do you really want me to? Do you really really want me to stop? Think hard and look deep into yourself. Do you really want me to stop?"

As he spoke to her, he accented the hard and deep points of his question by bottoming his dick out against her cervix. Oh shit she thought, as much as I know I should stop him...how can I really when it's feeling this fucking good she asked herself? She was so conflicted and him pounding her pussy like this wasn't really helping matters. She got ready to tell him to stop but never got a chance to.

"Oh god, Vance, I'm cumming!! I'm cummingggg!"

Her body tensed up, her legs started shaking, and the waves of her orgasm took her over the edge. It felt like a tidal wave gushing through her cunt. She had never cum so hard. Not with Jim, not with her fingers, not ever!

Vance just kept reaming her. Her juices were pouring out of her pussy and down her inner thighs. He reached down and squeezed her thighs coating his fingers with her cream. He then grabbed her ass cheeks and gave them a squeeze. He thought to himself it's now or never.

As he massaged the luscious globes of her ass, he shoved each of his fat, cum coated thumbs into her asshole. The power of his strokes was breathtaking enough, but now she being filled from both ends. It immediately sent her careening over the edge again and she screamed out in painful yet pleasurable bliss. He continued to slam into her, planting his foot down on the mattress and staying on one knee like a quarterback downing the ball. He continued finger fucking her ass spitting on her asshole and his fingers to keep them lubed up. He started moving his fingers in little circles around the rim of her ass, trying to open her entrance up and get it, and her, used to something being there.

Once her orgasm subsided, Sasha fell forward. Vance's fingers were still in her ass. As wet as his dick was from being coated with her cum, Vance knew he needed it to be just a little wetter. He replaced his thumbs with his index and middle fingers of one hand. He spit in his free hand and mixed his saliva with her own lubrication on his cock. Just a little bit more he thought as he broadened the circles his fingers were making in her ass, stretching the tiny to its max.

Sasha tried to catch her breath but it was hard. Her pussy hurt. Aside from her cumming so strong and so close together, she had so many other questions running through her head all at the same time. She felt ashamed for having such earth shattering orgasms because of a man that not only wasn't her husband, but worse yet, her kidnapper and rapist. As if that wasn't bad enough, her body had betrayed her so much tonight, it was starting to do it again. She suddenly realized that she was slowly moving her ass in rhythm to Vance finger fucking her.

She wasn't the only one that had noticed that either. Vance saw her pushing her ass back onto his fingers all the way up to the last knuckle. He glanced down and figured her anus had been primed enough. He grabbed hold of her other cheek, slid each of his thumbs back into her asshole, and stretched her hole. He knew she was trying to gather her thoughts so while she was preoccupied with doing so, he moved into position. He moved up her body slowly deciding to use his fingers as the perfect "shoe horn" device. When he felt as though he was in the perfect location he placed the shaft of his cock against his thumbs. He looked down at his cock and thought about the fact that this is the hardest it has ever been.

Vance took a deep breath, flexed his cock to gain maximum girth, and shoved it into her asshole. Once his cockhead was in her bowels, he slowly pulled his thumbs out of her. The shock of what he was doing, shot through Sasha's entire body. The pain was immense.

"OOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!! VANCE, TAKE IT OUT!" she screamed. "NOOOOO, PLEAAASSSSEEE TAKE IT OUT!!"

Her eyes welled up and started overflowing again. Just when she thought it was over he inflicts this type of ungodly pain. She tried to push herself up with her arms and immediately felt Vance's large hands forcing her to stay down by the back of her neck.

"OH MY GOD!! VANCE, STOP!! JESUS, PLEASE STOOOPP!!! she screamed.

"Sasha; hold still!" he yelled as he pushed down driving his cock a little deeper. "God, I thought her pussy was tight, but damn"... he thought to himself. Her ass feels like a vise. He was just hoping to last long enough to get his whole dick into her.

"Vance, please don't do this! You can fuck my pussy again! I'll suck your cock again! Anything but this!" she sobbed. "Please, please, take it out!!"

He responded by pulling back a little making her believe that her pleas hadn't fallen on deaf ears. He silently filled his mouth with his saliva and let it drop on his shaft. Once he felt it connect with his cock, he rammed his cock back into her. She screamed again!

"Owwwwwwwwww. Oh goddamnit, Vance!! Please, stop!" she pleaded through tear filled eyes.

"Sasha, relax! Let it go! I'm not pulling out of your ass until I cum! So it doesn't matter how much you beg, you're going to take every inch of this dick in your ass today!" he said through clenched teeth.

He once again started with short methodical strokes. He watched his cock slowly, difficultly; making its way deeper into her bowels. The way her hole was stretching and gripping around his cock was a turn-on in and of itself...but couple that with the contrast of their skin tones was making it harder to hold back.

He shifted his thoughts back to the reason they were here tonight. That's right! She's his vessel for revenge on her husband.

The mistake on the expense report was truly a mistake. He turned in all the receipts he had in his wallet forgetting that he had stopped to grab a soda from the convenience store that day. Just like all other receipts, he had put it in his wallet. He forgot to separate it from the others at the end of the week.

This gave him the drive he needed to continue. So much so, that he starting plowing her poor tight asshole with renewed vigor. Long deep strokes, establishing an earnest rhythm. Out until the head was all that was in, and then balls deep.

Sasha buried her face, screaming into the mattress. She didn't care that it wasn't clean. She could care less right now. The last thing she wanted to do was to give Vance the satisfaction of her continuing her pleas. Yes it hurt! God did it hurt?! But at least the mattress will suppress her screams, she thought. She clawed at the material but nothing she did could ease the pain she was enduring. It felt like her ass would rip open at any moment.

Vance watched her and used every possible ounce of his weight to get a deeper stroke into her ass. He had never felt anything quite like this. Her ass was so tight. He watched each stroke turn her asshole inside out and loved every cock suffocating second of it.

Sasha tried to figure a way to disassociate herself from the pain of Vance's cock sawing in and out of her ass. God, he's going to rip me wide open, she thought to herself. Just then Vance shoved his cock all the way up her ass and started grinding his hips. She forced her own face down and tore into the mattress again to suppress the whines and cries she wailed. It didn't work.

Vance smiled when he saw her head drop. He kept his weight on her back and continued digging his cock up her ass. He reached around her and started playing with her clit. He used his index and middle fingers to unsheathe it from its hood and then began rubbing it.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod." She muttered through baited breath. "You've got to be fucking kidding me," she thought. "What the hell does he think he's doing?" Vance continued rubbing her clit and grinding his cock into her ass. Then he lowered his hand and start playing with the lips of her pussy. Her juices were still flowing.

"Jesus, Vance, please stop!" she cried.

She had tried with all her might not to beg him anymore, but she didn't know how much longer she could take it. His cock had stretched her cunt more than she thought possible, but it was stretching her asshole beyond human limitations.

He evened out his strokes to a steady pace and used his hands to spread her ass cheeks so that he could see his cock at work in her ass. He glanced over at the cameras and was once again glad he had set them up.

Sasha felt him let go of her ass cheeks and was thankful he had done so. She didn't know what reason he had to stretching them apart other than to increase her amount of pain. She felt his left hand reach around and cup her tit. His right hand dropped back down to her pussy and she felt him sliding his fingers back and forth across her cunt lips. He pinched her nipple and clit in chorus with one another.

Oh no. Was she really responding to his stimulation? Again? Really? He brought his mouth closer to the nape of her neck and the warmth of his breath gave her chill bumps. He released his grip on her clit and shoved three of his fingers into her pussy. She gasped and moaned.

What the hell she thought. She didn't know whether to hate him or her own body. His cock filled her ass to the point of overfilled and his fingers were recreating the exact same feeling that overtook her body. As if that weren't bad enough he had started those damn circles again with his cock in her ass.