Sasha's Extremely Rough Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh... shit... no..." she muttered. It was going to happen again. She bit her bottom lip to shut herself up but those fingers were stretching her poor, sore, little pussy. And that cock was so far up her ass she didn't know where she stopped and where he began.

"Fucccckkkk...oh god..." she moaned. Before she knew anything she was cupping her free breast and pinching it's nipple in unison with Vance's motions. She ground her pussy down onto his fingers and pushed her tight little ass back onto that massive cock as best she could.

Feeling her orgasm building Vance started increasing his strokes. Longer, harder, deeper he drove down into her ass.

"Oh fffffffuck! Vance... Ooooohhhh...uhhhhhh..."

He slid a fourth digit, barely, into her pussy. She pressed down trying to accept everything he was doing to her.

"Oh GOD!!! Oh shit!! My ass...Vance, ohmygod!! Goddamnit, Vance!!! Oh shit..."

" Oh shit Sasha." He said through ragged breaths. "Unngghhh" he grunted.

"Vance, don't stop!" What the fuck was she saying, she thought. "Oh shit... Fuck meeeeeee!!!!"

" Shit Sasha, unnngghhh!!!!"

For a hot second she thought under any other circumstances that maybe she had met her soulmate. But that's who she married, right? Jim was everything she had ever wanted or needed, right? This was wrong wasn't it? She wasn't supposed to be on the brink of an orgasm so massive it could make all the wrong that has happened since getting in the car with this man seem worth it, was she?

Whatever the answers were to those questions and so many others would have to wait for her to figure out another time!!

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh! OH GOD, I'M CUMMINNNNNNNGGGGGG." she screamed.

The walls of her pussy clamped down on and started spasming around his fingers. Her asshole gripped his dick so hard he felt as though he couldn't move forward or backward. The pressure on his cock sent him past the point of no return. And his cum rushed from the very bottom of his tightened ball sack up and out of his cock into her ass. She felt the first gush enter her ass and she dug her nails into the mattress. Splash after splash of his cum shot into her ass until it started leaking out of her. She fell forward completely spent and totally exhausted.

Vance took a few minutes to regain his composure before he shifted his weight off her. As he did so, he felt his cock deflating still in her asshole. When it finally slipped out of her ass, he stood up and looked down at Sasha. He heard a slight snore from her. She was definitely a sexy woman. Too bad she was Jim's. Too bad for her.

He gathered his thoughts and turned to the task at hand. While Sasha slept, he got dressed and collected the SD cards from the cameras. He put them in an anti-static bag in the spare tire well of his car. He went back in and shook Sasha's shoulder to wake her up.

She came to slowly, and when she looked up he told her to get dressed. She attempted to stand and was immediately reminded of what had happened just a short while ago. As she looked around for her clothes, she finally noticed the cameras in the room.

"You recorded that?" she asked him.

"Hell yeah. Why?" he replied.

"Why would you do that? Who are you going to show those recordings to?" she started to panic. The thought of Jim seeing her getting fucked like that would destroy the way he looked at her. Their marriage would be over and she would be alone.

"Relax" he told her. "The recordings are insurance for me. If you even think about reporting any of this to the police or telling anyone for that matter...the tapes that'll get played at my trial will tell a totally different story than the one you tell. Don't forget, I worked in the graphics design department. Tape editing is my specialty." he said with an arrogant crooked smile. "Now get dressed, and I'll drop you off."

She looked at him in total disbelief. He kidnaps me, rapes me, and acts as though I'm a problem she thought to herself. She couldn't believe the nerve of this sonofabitch. It took a few minutes for her to get dressed because every orifice on her body was sore. Once she was dressed he held the door open and said let's go. She shook her head silently going back to her previous thoughts. As she passed him, he reached out and gave her ass cheek a nice solid smack. She snapped her head and neck around and glared at him.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself." he said holding his hands up and smiling.

"Well learn to." she said coldly.

She turned to head out the door and as she looked down at the steps, she couldn't help but to sneak a slight smile herself. She didn't understand why, but she did. As Vance pulled his car from the rear of the house, she looked at the neighborhood. He chose his location well she thought. These projects were recently voted on by city council to be torn down because not only were they an eye sore to the city's historical standing, but the slumlord that owned them wouldn't even consider trying to improve the area even with grants from the city and state.

Just like he had promised earlier he dropped her off a block and a half away from her street. She looked around to make sure the porch sitting gossip birds weren't on their perches. Vance looked at her and just as she was reaching for the door handle, he put his hand on hers. She snapped around to face him and looked from her hand to him...

"Don't forget what I told you about the recordings." he said.

"I won't." she sighed. "Just please make sure you keep your word as well and don't show those recordings to anyone."

"They're just for insurance. Your husband has taken my career from me. My freedom is the last thing I'm going to lose."

She opened the door, stepped put, and closed the door. He sat there ending their time together the same way it began...watching that sexy ass walking down the sidewalk.

A few minutes later, she put her key in the door to the townhouse she shared with her husband. Jim heard her key and snatched the door open.

"Sasha?! Oh my God, honey where have you been? I've been so worried about you. I called your phone but it kept going to voicemail. Hun, are you okay?" he fussed over her.

"I'm fine Jim." No thanks to you she thought to herself. "You tried calling me?" she asked as she reached into her purse. Her phone was gone. Vance must have taken it she thought. "I must have dropped it and not noticed, I'm sorry. Right now, I just want to take a nice hot shower and try and get comfortable."

She stepped past her husband and did her best not to let on how sore she was going up the steps. She stopped in the bathroom to get her water going and then threw her purse into the bedroom on the bed. She grabbed her robe and went back to the bathroom where she undressed for the second time this night and stepped into the shower.

Once under the hot water she lathered her bath sponge up and began trying to wash the day away from her skin. When she went to wash her lower extremities she was quickly reminded that some things couldn't be washed off. The soreness was incredible. She ran the sponge as softly as possibly across her pussy and she felt the cold chill bumps pop up on her skin. She closed her eyes and let out a soft "ummmmm".