Sasha's Obsession Pt. 02

Story Info
Sasha truly learns the meaning of giving head.
7.9k words
4.6
27.7k
55

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hamlin
Hamlin
1,631 Followers

Cunt Tease

Sasha awoke to a strange sensation. Her whole body tingled. A dried crust of semen covered parts of her hair and face, and her breast was smooshed in Mark's grip. Between her legs, she was still creamy. She could feel Mark's cock, hard in his sleep between her legs, resting against her cunt. Her warm juices coated the top of it, where it nestled between her pussy lips. She froze.

Her brother's big cock was hard and resting against her wet pussy. Her heart began to beat faster. Just hours ago, she'd had the hottest, most intense sexual episode of her life. With her brother. She'd admitted her dark obsession, and found out that he'd had one too. He'd taken total control of her body, playing her feelings like an instrument. Her perverted obsession had craved it, demanded that she obey and give in. And she'd loved it.

But she wanted it all. She wanted to be fucked by that thick dick. She wanted it inside of her, stiff and throbbing, pumping its filthy, incestuous load into her. She rocked gently against it. She could do it, right now. She could move in just the right way, and it would slip inside of her. Her body trembled, skin flushing, nipples growing hard beneath Mark's sleeping hand.

Mark's hand let her breast free and slid down to her leg. His other hand worked its way under her, and grabbed her breast. He lifted her leg, making her groan. He could feel the hot wetness of her pussy against his stiff prick. He held her leg up, placed it over his, and ran the nearly nine inch length of his cock meat between her soaked lips.

"You can't get enough of your brother's cock, can you?" he hissed in her ear.

Sasha felt her pussy flood at the words. They were so filthy.

"I need my brother's fat cock..." she whispered

Mark sawed his dick back and forth between her lips, using her slick cunt to get himself harder, but he wouldn't push it in.

"You can't fuck your brother," he said, "that would be incest and incest is wrong."

"So wrong..."

"You can't let your brother slide his bloated dick up you, Sasha. It would be incest."

"Incest is wrong..." she said, and he could feel her cunt spasm against his cock.

"What kind of girls like incest, Sasha?"

"Dumb sluts,"

"You're not a dumb slut, are you?"

Sasha's chest heaved beneath his hands as he mauled her tit.

"Yes..."

"Yes? You're a dumb slut that likes incest?"

"Fuck..." She gasped, trying to push the big dick into her warm cunny, "I'm a dumb slut that likes, oooh, likes incest!"

"You made your brother's big penis hard, Sasha," he teased, and pressed the tip against her willing cock tunnel.

"Put it in me! Please, I need to feel it..."

"I thought you were my cocksucker?"

"Oooh fuck..." she gasped, as he held her leg tightly and let her cunt squirm against the head of his engorged cock. She could feel the hot precum leaking against her slit, "Yes, I'm your cocksucker! My mouth is a wet hole for your cock! Please, Mark, I need it."

Mark slipped just the tip inside of her, spreading her welcoming channel and listening to her sigh in elation. He teased her with just an inch of his fat head, back and forth, rocking gently as Sasha tried to push herself back for more.

"You're my cocksucking slut sister, aren't you?"

"Yes!"

He pulled his cock from her hole and heard her whine. Instead, he turned himself around on the bed and pulled her on top of him into a 69 position. Her lips immediately locked onto his warm prick, and she plunged her mouth down around it, the taste of her own cunt fresh on his skin as she tried to throat him. Mark gripped her wonderful, round ass in his hands, spreading her cheeks apart as he devoured her sopping cunt.

Sasha moaned around his shaft, spurting slut slime into his mouth, which Mark lapped up hungrily. His sister's pussy was the sweetest he'd ever tasted. He gathered up her juices on his fingers and used them to tease her tight little butthole, making her squeal around his prick. Sasha felt his finger invade her ass, slick from her own fuck honey, her butt clenching at the unfamiliar, but not unwelcome, sensation.

"You want to give your ass to your brother, don't you?" Mark said, and licked between her slick lips.

"Mmmmm Hmm!"

He held her ass apart, and began to buck his hips up into her mouth, fucking her face as manipulated her horny cunt with his tongue and lips. Sasha gagged as she tried to match the thrusts of his prick, but she just drooled around it and accepted the hard meat as it assaulted her throat. She heard Mark begin to groan into her pussy, and a moment later he was firing sticky streams of cum into her throat. Sasha squealed and swallowed, choked on the warm semen pouring into her mouth. The slimy mixture of her own spit and her brother's hot ball cream oozed from her lips, pouring out around Mark's pelvis and down onto her bed. Still he bucked his writhing prick into her mouth until his balls were completely empty.

He rolled Sasha off of him and looked at his sister's slimy, scuz-covered face, heaving breasts. She took deep ragged breaths, sucking in air. Her legs lay open, red and horny cunt twitching. Mark thought she looked perfect this way. He slapped his wet prick against her cunt, and she snapped her head up, looking between her legs hopefully. He grinned at her, gripping her breast firmly in one hand, while he rubbed his cock against her snatch with the other. Finally, he let her go.

"I'm going to shower," he announced. You can go after me."

He went to her drawers, rifled through her underwear, and tossed a black pair of cheeky panties. Then, from the closet he pulled the shortest skirt he could find and a skimpy tube top that would stretch obscenely over her tits.

"Wear these afterward." he instructed, and left the room.

Sasha stared at the slutty clothes and gently touched her pussy. She lay back, staring at the ceiling, bewildered. She'd gone from 0 to cockslave in the space of a few hours, and the way Mark was acting, this was only the beginning.

Excursion

Sasha came into the kitchen dressed as she was told, braless, her nipples clearly visible in the tight top. She looked like an easy fuck, and both shame and excitement warred inside of her. Mark glanced at her and smiled as he set out bagels and juice on the table. Sasha sat and began to eat.

"We're going out for some supplies," he said.

She raised an eyebrow and continued devouring her bagel.

"Just a few things to have some fun with." his eyes glittered with a hint of menace, and Sasha felt her pussy growing warm.

He finished his bagel in a couple of large bites, gulped back the juice, and went to brush his teeth. Sasha finished soon after and went to do the same. When, again, she came down the stairs Mark was seated in the living room.

"In here, Sasha," he called.

She came into the room, where he beckoned her to sit on his lap. She did so, body quivering, and he positioned her ass so that she could feel his cock pressed against it. He spread her legs to either side of his, exposing her panty-covered cunt. He leaned her back against his chest, and began to grope her tits through the tight top. Sasha moaned quietly as her obsession took hold.

"Slut," the filthy voice in her mind said, "Incestuous brother sucker."

"I'm so glad that you finally opened up with me," Mark said, pinching her nipples, "about how you really feel. And, that I can admit to you how I feel. We're going to have so much fun, Sasha."

She squirmed her ass against his hardening cock. God, did he ever go soft?

"I am having fun," she said, grinding against him.

He pushed her up, then stood and put her on her knees, his fist wrapped tightly in her hair. He rubbed her face against his bulge through his jeans, and heard her breathing become heavy. She rubbed his legs, hands trembling. Pulling her face back, he turned her head so that she was looking him in the eye, and with his other hand unzipped his pants, unbuckled his belt. He watched her eyes drop to his crotch, her tongue snaked out to wet her lips. Her eyes were growing misty as her obsession took hold. Mark pushed the jeans down and she could see his stiff member outlined in a pair of tight boxer briefs. He reached into the flap and pulled it out.

"Open," he said. She did. "You want it, don't you?"

She nodded, and he commanded, "Say it."

"I want my...my big brother's cock in my mouth."

"Good, but you can do better."

He rubbed the crown against her lips and then pulled it away. She watched it bobbing in front of her, just inches from her mouth.

"I'm a cocksucking slut sister, and my mouth is a warm hole for you to jerk off with." She said, looking into his face, and swallowing.

He pushed forward and filled her mouth with his bloated meat, driving it all the way to the back of her throat until she choked. Sasha fought the urge to gag and wrapped her lips around it tightly, allowing Mark to fuck her mouth. After only a few strokes, he pulled it out and she watched him tuck the glistening rod away and pull his pants back up. He released his hold on her, and stroked her hair gently, leaned in and kissed her, snaking his tongue into her mouth. She moaned, hands cupping his face as she kissed him back. Then, he pulled away and helped her to stand.

"Let's go," he said.

Sasha followed him to his car, and he backed it out of the drive. Within moments, his hand was between her legs, toying with her cunt through her panties. Sasha squirmed and felt the wetness making her panties damp. Mark grinned at her. He wanted her this way, in public with a wet cunt, soaking panties, dressed like a fucktoy. She could see the excitement in his face, and she felt the same, mingled with a bit of dread.

Mark drove them across town, and then further.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"Far enough that there won't be any chance of running into anyone we know." he answered.

They drove for about an hour, Mark rubbing her pussy the whole time, driving her crazy, occasionally dipping his big fingers into her warm snatch. She was soaking and mewling by the time he pulled into the lot of a strip mall. He parked in front of a store with a sign that read "Lusty", with blacked out windows and a sign on the door: Adults Only. 18+. A sex shop. He pulled his wet fingers from her crotch and licked them clean, lips smacking. They exited the car, and he held the door for her to enter in front of him. She felt his hand caress her ass just under her skirt.

Sasha was so on edge from having her pussy teased for over an hour, and only the briefest suck on Mark's cock before leaving the house. She felt like she could cum just from the breeze under her skirt.

"Go and shop the clothes," Mark told her, "Get yourself, maybe a dozen or so outfits. Good ones." He smirked, patted her ass, and then walked in the other direction.

Sasha went to the apparel section, and started browsing. She lost herself in the clothes, mind filled with filthy images. Each piece she looked at she imagined herself dressed in it. On her knees licking Mark's cock. On her back, legs spread as pushed himself into her. Her ass in the air, as he pulled the string aside to bury his tongue in her ass. It was sick. It was so wrong. Her tummy felt tight as little butterflies fluttered inside it at the twisted thoughts.

She had a small basket full of slutty clothes when she felt Mark gently touch her arm. He had his own basket, filled with things, only half of which she could readily identify. Her pussy dripped imagining what he was going to do with them. He glanced at the pile of cloth in her basket, eyes gleaming, and he knew he was picturing her body in any range of skimpy outfits, positions. His free hand slid beneath her skirt and rubbed her soaked panties.

"Your horny cunt is soaking all over your brother's fingers in public," he whispered in her ear, and felt her shiver. Fuck! She loved the dirty talk.

At the other end of the aisle, a rather attractive girl in a pair of tight yoga pants and a belly shirt, navel piercing glittering, smoky eyeliner matching her black hair, cast an approving glance their way.

"She likes it," Mark said, rubbing Sasha's cunt, "she doesn't know that you just sucked your brother's cock, does she?"

"No."

The girl down the aisle flipped through the clothes on the racks, but kept one eye on the horny couple. She met Sasha's eyes and smiled, licking her lips.

"She thinks you're cute," Mark said, "She's thinking about lezzing off with you right now. She doesn't know that you want to commit incest with your brother, does she?"

He could feel Sasha's pussy get even wetter, if that were possible. Two of his fingers slid easily inside under her panties. The girl had dropped any pretext of shopping, and was now openly watching Mark molest his sister.

"No, she doesn't know," Sasha whispered, watching the girl watch her.

"What kind of girl wants to commit incest while she lezzes off with another girl, Sasha?"

"Fuck! A dumb...dumb slut with t...too much...cock on the brain," she gasped, as Mark's digits slid in and out of her sopping sex. The girl touched her own breasts through her belly shirt.

"Are you that kind of girl, Sasha?"

"Yes! Fuck!" She hissed.

Mark pulled his fingers from her spasming snatch, and slipped them into her mouth as he smiled at the girl. She giggled as Sasha licked her own cunt honey from his fingers. The girl reached into her purse. Mark led Sasha down the aisle, past the girl, grinning in her direction. The girl reached out and pressed something into Sasha's hand.

"You and your boyfriend are super hot. I loved it!" She said, and let her go with a wink. She turned back to her shopping, throwing a glance back at Sasha's swaying ass. Sasha opened her hand and unfolded a slip of paper as they walked to the counter.

"I think she gave me her number." Sasha said, showing Mark the little paper with a phone number, hastily scrawled in pink pen. The name scribbled below was "Amy".

Head

"That was so fucking hot," Sasha said, once they were back on the road. She wanted to frig her cunt so badly. No. She wanted to be fucked so badly. She reached over and groped Mark's cock through his jeans, pleading, "I'm so hot, Mark. Please, I need it."

"What do you need, Sasha?" He teased, both hands firmly on the wheel as she toyed with his dick through the thick denim.

"I need this," she said, giving him her best sultry look. "Are you going to...to fuck me?" She asked, voice trembling.

He didn't answer. He just smirked and pulled the car into a gas station parking lot just ahead. Reaching into the back seat, he went through one of the bags from the store, and came back with a pink g-spot vibrator. Tearing open the package, he popped in the included batteries as she watched, and then he clicked the button. The car filled with the hum of the toy.

"Take off your panties." He said.

Sasha slid the soaked panties down her legs, exposing her bare sex. Mark took them from her, and hung them from the rearview mirror. Sasha blushed. Anyone who took the time to notice could see what they were, and they were literally dripping with her fuck honey. A few drops fell to the dashboard, where they were quickly burned away by the summer sun.

"Lean the seat back, spread your legs, and put your feet up on the dash."

She did it, and felt the cool breeze of the AC blow over her overheated cunt. The smell of her arousal quickly filled the confined space. In the parking lot, people walked in and out of the gas station, paying no mind to the spread eagle blonde. Mark rolled her window down, and she felt her heart beat faster. There was something about that small action that made her feel even more exposed. With the window up, it was like their own little bubble inside the car. Down, it allowed the world inside, where they could witness Sasha's shame, the humiliating darkness inside her that consumed her soul.

Mark touched the vibrating toy to Sasha's slit and she yelped at the contact. Goddamn! Why didn't she have one of these before? She panted as Mark ran the toy up and down between her excited pussy lips. Sasha moaned out loud, and at one of the gas pumps, a man raised his head and looked about, certain he'd heard something.

"Take it, and cum for me." Mark said.

Sasha's hand took hold of the toy and she began to stroke herself with it, and then it slipped inside and her brain exploded. She'd been so keyed up all morning, her pussy constantly teased. It only took the feeling of the vibrator slipping inside of her to push her over the edge. She kept going, though.

"Fuck your pussy, Sasha," Mark urged, rubbing her breast through her top.

Sasha's eyes were shut, and she was so lost in her own pleasure that she didn't even notice the pickup truck that parked next to them. Mark did. The truck's driver leapt out and walked into the gas station. The passenger, though, had his attention directed at his phone. He glanced up, though, taking stock of his surroundings, and then did a double take, staring down from his lofty perch at Sasha's spread legs, bare pussy, the end of a vibrating toy sticking out as she twitched with pleasure.

Mark waved him down, but he hesitated. He looked all around the parking lot, nervously. Mark waved again.

"Does it feel good, Sasha?" Mark asked, his eyes on the young man in the truck, not any older than himself.

"Yes..." Sasha hissed.

"Anyone that walks by the window can see your pussy," he said, "They can hear how much you need to be fucked, can't they?"

"Yes..." she said, her legs twitching on the dash.

"They could reach right in the window and touch you,"

"Fuck..."

"You'd let them, wouldn't you?"

Sasha hesitated. Mark's brow furrowed for a second, and he glanced up at the truck, where the young man still watched, his own hesitation clear on his face.

"You'd do it for me, wouldn't you? You'd do it to make your brother's cock hard."

No hesitation this time, as Sasha answered, "Oooh, yes!" and she came again.

It clicked perfectly, now. It wasn't that his sister was a slut, not really. It was that she was a slut for him. The hotter it made him, the hotter it made her. The fact that she was doing it with him and for him was her trigger. The truck door opened, and the young man stepped down, still nervously looking about, but his dick was clearly in charge now. Mark motioned for him to reach in and touch Sasha's other tit. Hand trembling, he did.

Sasha's eyes opened and she gasped at the stranger looking in her window, his hand on her breast, her brother's hand on the other, while she fucked her cunt with the toy. She looked at Mark, saw the lust in his eyes, and she didn't stop. She came, clenching her legs together with the vibrator inside her.

Mark waved the stranger back from the car, and the young man jumped back in surprise as they drove away. He could see the young man's slack jawed expression in the rearview mirror as they exited the gas station and got back onto the road.

Sasha's legs trembled on the dash as she pulled the toy from her cunt and fumbled for the off button, finally finding it. She still felt hot inside. She'd just been molested in a gas station parking lot. And, she'd cum while it happened. Mark's hands ran up and down her bare legs.

"You liked that, didn't you?"

Sasha nodded. She couldn't speak. She lay back in the seat, closed her eyes, and let Mark gently rub her cunt. The dark voice inside of her loved the feelings in her body, exulted in the perverse pleasure of it all. It was so sick. It wasn't normal. She was a pervert. She half-slept the rest of the ride home, Mark's hand continually stimulating her horny slit.

Just before they arrived home, Mark pulled through the drive-thru of one of the new organic, healthy, non-GMO, vegan, chains that seemed to be popping up everywhere. Sasha realized, then, that she was starving, and extremely thirsty. She was sure half the water in her body had leaked out of her cunt this morning. She ordered a fruit smoothie with a chicken salad.

Hamlin
Hamlin
1,631 Followers