Sasha's Obsession Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha's entire world became Mark's crotch. All she could see was his pelvis, coated in a sheen of her own spit. Her throat was filled with her big brother's fat penis, which she massaged with her throat muscles as she struggled for breath. The experience was punctuated by moments where the strap released, and she could gasp sharply for air, before her head was snapped back down, and the thick mushroom of Mark's twitching cock slid back into her throat. Then her cunt would vibrate and she would moan, sending pleasant vibrations down Mark's shaft.

Her mouth, literally, became a wet hole for his cock. The entire time, Mark didn't speak to her. She could hear him tapping on his phone, texting people while he watched TV. Sasha became light headed. The strap hadn't released for some time. She struggled gently, hoping Mark would take the hint and let her up to breathe. He didn't. She made little noises, vibrating the big dick in her mouth. She could feel it twitching, the head expanding, and then Mark groaned and hard shots of thick jism shot down Sasha's throat, directly into her tummy. The vibrating in her cunt started again and she orgasmed as more ropes of salty sperm filled her mouth, choking her. The disgusting mess poured out of her mouth as she struggled. Then, the strap let loose and she tumbled backward onto the floor, unable to catch herself with her arms cuffed behind her back.

Mark was beside her, his cock dripping slime on her taut belly as he released her head from the straps. She gagged and choked on the cum and spit that plugged her windpipe. She'd even managed to get some of the mess in her nose. Her jaw ached and her face was ashen from the lack of breath. Next, Mark pulled the panties down her legs, and she could feel trails of slut juice on the inside of her legs. He gently helped her up, undid the cuffs, and pressed a glass of cold water into her hand.

Sasha gulped the water desperately, wiping her mouth on the sleeve of her open robe. She looked at her brother with a mix of terror and excitement in her eyes, but she was still too dazed to say anything. She rubbed her sore wrists as Mark sat her on the couch. He knelt between her leg and buried his face in her horny cunt, sucking, licking, fingering. Sasha came again and again as Mark's masterful tongue and lips toyed with her sex. Finally, he pulled away, leaving her gasping and dizzy. His tongue found its way into her mouth, the taste of her cunt mingling with the lingering flavor of his cum. When she felt fully devoured, he plopped down next to her on the couch and pulled her into his arms, laying her head on his chest. He lovingly stroked her hair as her breathing returned to normal.

"You did so good," he said softly, as though speaking to a baby, "so good."

Sasha felt warm inside at the words. Mark guided her on wobbly legs up the stairs to his bathroom, where he put her in the shower and washed her clean again. Then, he took her to bed, crawled in next to her and she was asleep in seconds.